Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gaming Thoughts [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 00:08:52 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
So I came up with this idea just a few minutes ago, and decided to make it a thing.

Sometimes, when I'm playing a game on my own, I want to express a quick thought during particular points. But when there is nobody around to listen, those thoughts just get lost.

So if you have any thoughts that come to mind while playing a game, or even a thought about a game when you're not playing it, post them here!
Just keep in mind, that this is not a review topic, and your thought can be something as simple as "X part of X game was hilarious".

---------

Lego City: Undercover is such an expertly crafted game. Tons of replay value, and I always feel like I'm getting something done and being rewarded. I love games that give me a constant feeling of progression. And Lego City itself is huge. And the overall mechanics are very tight. Cutscenes, story, and characters are lovely too.

Ugh, this game has ABSORBED me. smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#2 Posted: 01:13:41 21/04/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
So I came up with this idea just a few minutes ago, and decided to make it a thing.

Sometimes, when I'm playing a game on my own, I want to express a quick thought during particular points. But when there is nobody around to listen, those thoughts just get lost.

So if you have any thoughts that come to mind while playing a game, or even a thought about a game when you're not playing it, post them here!
Just keep in mind, that this is not a review topic, and your thought can be something as simple as "X part of X game was hilarious".

---------

Lego City: Undercover is such an expertly crafted game. Tons of replay value, and I always feel like I'm getting something done and being rewarded. I love games that give me a constant feeling of progression. And Lego City itself is huge. And the overall mechanics are very tight. Cutscenes, story, and characters are lovely too.

Ugh, this game has ABSORBED me. smilie

You know, this is something I've been thinking of for awhile. I never had thought of a topic for it.
Anyways,
I love the Disney Infinity looks! Tons of Playsets and Figures coming out. I could foresee it becoming the new Minecraft or at least the new LittleBigPlanet
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#3 Posted: 02:56:12 21/04/2013
There is always that one one boss that kills me millions of times.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#4 Posted: 07:54:00 21/04/2013
Little Big Planet Karting was surprisingly fun and Don Doubtworthy (character) was funny.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#5 Posted: 23:51:34 21/04/2013 | Topic Creator
The Wii U is very underrated and is more versatile than I thought.

Being able to play a game, then jump into the Internet browser to watch an anime for a bit (on a big HDTV too), and then jump back into the game later in the exact same state I had left it in is incredibly useful, and being able to switch to the GamePad screen if need be is the cherry on top of this delicious cake!
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#6 Posted: 01:28:16 22/04/2013
Toontown Online was sorta fun but was pretty glitchy and there were bad players so I have stopped playing the game but I got all my Cog suits anyway. And I also defeated all the bosses and completed all the major Toontasks, so I basically finished the game.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#7 Posted: 02:06:21 22/04/2013
The Barkhang Monastery level in Tomb Raider 2 is immensely fun, mainly because of the fact that if don't shoot the monks by accident, they don't attack you and they help you kill the henchmen when they shoot at you. But the main fun factor is when you get to the large room with the statue in it after the main hall at the end of the level, and if none of the monks got killed in battle then you should have 20 or less monks running around that room. Then you can save and shoot one and have them all gang up on you and follow you everywhere (since there's a lot of places to go). It's real awesome.

I'm not sure if I'm using this topic right (it's what I think during the level but ehh)... I'd love to post it in the TR topic but no one posts in it :(
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:46 22/04/2013 by LevanJess
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8 Posted: 02:42:30 22/04/2013
The final boss in Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story is so annoying! Though I have beaten him twice, I hope the final boss in Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is at least easier
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 02:45:28 22/04/2013
Quote: isaac343018s
The final boss in Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story is so annoying! Though I have beaten him twice, I hope the final boss in Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is at least easier

Actually I hope the final boss is just as "hard." I found Partners in Time to have a disappointingly simple final boss. Bowser's Inside Story was both fun and challenging, so I hope they have something similar for Dream Team. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#10 Posted: 04:05:41 22/04/2013
The Wii U internet is amazing *~*
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#11 Posted: 16:13:01 22/04/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
The Wii U is very underrated and is more versatile than I thought.

Being able to play a game, then jump into the Internet browser to watch an anime for a bit (on a big HDTV too), and then jump back into the game later in the exact same state I had left it in is incredibly useful, and being able to switch to the GamePad screen if need be is the cherry on top of this delicious cake!

Quote: HIR
Quote: isaac343018s

Actually I hope the final boss is just as "hard." I found Partners in Time to have a disappointingly simple final boss. Bowser's Inside Story was both fun and challenging, so I hope they have something similar for Dream Team. <.<;

Quote: crystalhero37
The Wii U internet is amazing *~*

-----
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Gem-A-Knight Yellow Sparx Gems: 1644
#12 Posted: 18:24:19 27/04/2013
Rayman...Legends...Challenge...App!!!! WOOOOO YEAH! OH YEAH! YES! YEAH! WOOOOOOO!

....I simply cannot wait for this game. It has now achieved full potential for me.
#13 Posted: 23:29:57 28/04/2013
Well Insomniac, only a few weeks left. The Internet seems determined to write off your newest game thanks to the changes you made. I'm one of those conspiracy types who thinks EA made you go through with the changes in order to keep you in the Partners Program. Of course, it's your IP and the program is shutting down anyway. Hopefully there's still a reason for me to buy this. <.<;
---
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#14 Posted: 23:35:01 28/04/2013
Bollocks.

Come on Dead Island, why do you hate stairs so much?

The FOV on this game is terrible, it's giving me a headache.

Oh dicks!

Oh dickbuggery!

Oh no no no no nooooo!

What was that? Nothing. *grumbles and curses*

Mmm delicious loot.

Hey Thug Life, wanna scrap? Ow my face! Screw you Thug Life!

What is this retard doing?

Really? You're going with that!?

****ing Russians.

Oh good, more Russians. On English matchmaking.

THESE ARE EU WEST SERVERS ON ENGLISH MATCHMAKING WHY ARE THERE SO MANY RUSSIANS?

Oh good, Swedes.

Oh god, Swedes.

Wat u do Goondar, wat u do?

I need bleach.
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#15 Posted: 23:44:34 28/04/2013
I dunno what it is about Fire Emblem: Awakening. I've beaten the storyline, yet I can't stop playing. I think I've gotten nearly 200+ hours...and if I haven't, I will soon.

Gaaaahhhh, I need to play another game! Like, uh, Pokemon White 2 or Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Gotta finish those!

No.

Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Forever.

(am i using it right)
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#16 Posted: 00:19:59 29/04/2013
Mr. Game&watch is overpowered!!!!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#17 Posted: 00:25:40 29/04/2013
Must. Find. Shiny.
Must. Find. Shiny.
MUST. FIND. SHI-
nevermind, just gonna try to beat Black for once in my life, then focus on IVs and beating my friends on it. It's a great game, I just never got into it, and I'm hoping I will now.
#18 Posted: 12:14:08 29/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Luigi's Mansion 2 is such an immersive game and really unique and Luigi is a much better main character than Mario.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#19 Posted: 13:48:02 29/04/2013
i posted
SonicGX98 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#20 Posted: 16:03:54 29/04/2013
IMO, I think 343 just shoehorned the Covenant in Halo 4. Overall, I think that they shouldn't belong and that Halo 4 should've just had Prometheans. (I wrote Protheans the first time I wrote this. Been playing too much Mass Effect smilie)

Also, I find Dead Island Riptide's weather system rather awkward. When I was reading about the game before it came out, I heard that it was actually gonna affect the environment, but instead just added a slight vision obscurity. And the best part is that the weathr doesn't change over time, but intead in an instant. I mean that literally like in anINSTANT. You're just walking around in the sunny jungle and then *POOF* it's a storm.
---
His name was Lee. He taught me how to survive. He's the reason I keep my hair short.
Mood: smilie Yellow Sparx....Wish I was able to still be blue
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#21 Posted: 20:54:01 30/04/2013
**** OFF, LEMME THROUGH *****, HEY BRO WHAT WAS THAT FOR, ARGHHHH **** THE **** AND ***** WITH ****!
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#22 Posted: 21:45:25 30/04/2013
i wana play dis gaemmmmm
#23 Posted: 22:25:41 30/04/2013
Why is a 7 year old wanting to fight me in Brawl and going on about how he is going to beat when he can't even jump??????
---
#24 Posted: 02:34:51 04/05/2013
I'm pretty sure I'm the biggest/craziest nerd for obsessing over video game music as much as I do. Regardless, I'm happy to hear Boris Salchow appears to be doing the music for Fuse. His soundtracks for A Crack in Time and Resistance 3 are some of my most listened to songs. I love that Insomniac tends to stick with certain composers based on their games. ^.^
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#25 Posted: 03:28:48 04/05/2013
Oh man, feels so good to play Phantasy Star Online 2 after days of issues. And the Dragon Altar was glorious. Simply glorious.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#26 Posted: 04:25:30 04/05/2013
Thoughts that came up while playing earlier....

"Uggh, I should just take several hours and keep fighting that one Ledian. It keeps spawning 4 Ledyba and as long as I don't kill the Ledian, I can keep beating Ledyba to try to get a really strong one. Or 7 that I can sacrifice to make a strong Ledian...."

"Neru, I love you. You're super fast and defeat opponents really quickly while doing fancy moves doing it. I should've made a Dancer a long time ago."

"Why does it seem like P!nk goes great with this game? Now I can no longer listen to P!nk without thinking of this game..."

And a fun thought I usually get when playing a certain game...

"Must sacrifice all of the item boxes to the great God by tossing them into the giant pit he made in the middle of the arena!"
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:27:23 04/05/2013 by Seiki
#27 Posted: 11:52:56 05/05/2013
WTH Gorea?

I mean seriously, it is almost impossible, although I liked how all the Hunters were working together to try and kill it before it absorbed all of them and became a giant killing machine.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#28 Posted: 16:49:27 05/05/2013
I don't know why people hate medal of honor: warfighter so much. I think it's a great game so far. the control is great, the multiplayer is fun, I ran into no glitches, and the graphics, while a bit weaker than battlefield 3, are great.

compared to call of duty: black ops II, its considered rival, that's where it gets tricky to me. while warfighter has better customization and modes(although few) in multiplayer, black ops 2 had the better servers, weapons, and level progression. comparing campaigns, it's kind of the same thing. warfighter has the better character development, IMO, while back ops 2 had the better writing.
---
Cool cool.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#29 Posted: 02:00:32 06/05/2013
Quote: Seiki
Thoughts that came up while playing earlier....

"Uggh, I should just take several hours and keep fighting that one Ledian. It keeps spawning 4 Ledyba and as long as I don't kill the Ledian, I can keep beating Ledyba to try to get a really strong one. Or 7 that I can sacrifice to make a strong Ledian...."

"Neru, I love you. You're super fast and defeat opponents really quickly while doing fancy moves doing it. I should've made a Dancer a long time ago."

"Why does it seem like P!nk goes great with this game? Now I can no longer listen to P!nk without thinking of this game..."

And a fun thought I usually get when playing a certain game...

"Must sacrifice all of the item boxes to the great God by tossing them into the giant pit he made in the middle of the arena!"

In case anyone actually cares, the games these thoughts occured during were Pokemon Rumble Blast, SoulCalibur 3, Pokemon Rumble Blast again, and One Piece: Grand Adventure when fighting on the skypiea arena at night.

And new thought from Pokemon Rumble Blast:
"16 Ledyba from that run and most suck. At least I now have 4 Ledyba decent enough to sacrifice for a not half bad Ledian. Just need 3 more... and 1 more million money to get the next World level bonus. -.-"
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#30 Posted: 04:14:54 06/05/2013
oh my god do i play metal gear solid 3 or buy deus ex and play that
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#31 Posted: 05:26:24 06/05/2013
In one game, there is always one boss that makes you rage and roll on the floor and ultimataly destroy your house in a fit of a tantrum.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#32 Posted: 23:53:21 06/05/2013
Apparently one of the alumni from my school was one of the leads in designed Kinect. On behalf of my school, I apologize to all gamers. <.<;
---
#33 Posted: 00:51:13 07/05/2013
^ apology accepted.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me