people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:08:14 04/04/2013 by zebas1234
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#3 Posted: 19:57:19 04/04/2013
That would be nice.
smilie
ET55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2663
#4 Posted: 21:24:33 04/04/2013
I know the chances of it happening are slimmer then slim. But now after all these years I have a Spyro figure, I need a Crash one too.

Its like childhood dreams come true. smilie

Just so its clear, I know it probably wont happen, but would love(!) Crash as a Skylander.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#5 Posted: 22:45:57 04/04/2013
No No No. This is Skylanders. Not Spyro, Not Crash, Keep Crash out of this.
---
words. letters. filler.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6 Posted: 23:50:16 04/04/2013
^ Go away, Crash needs to return somehow.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Thumpbackman Red Sparx Gems: 88
#7 Posted: 02:31:02 06/04/2013
BRING THE BANDICOOT
---
smilieTHUMPBACK IS AMAZINGsmilie
Favorites... smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie
Like my avatar? smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie..lovesmilie smilie
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#8 Posted: 18:50:20 06/04/2013
tacomaker THIS IS SPYRO BRING ON CRASH!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:50:42 06/04/2013 by yelvy
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#9 Posted: 19:41:53 06/04/2013
If Crash was a part of this it may actually make me have just a slight bit of hope for this game....
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 22:50:35 10/04/2013
But what flippin element would he be?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#11 Posted: 23:02:34 10/04/2013
I think he would be Air
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#12 Posted: 01:53:53 11/04/2013
Y'know, when I first saw the chickenlander everyone's a-theorizing about, I thought it might be Crash, but a bit more staring has made me decide it almost certainly isn't.

Still, they could make a lot more money off this than a new Crash game (due to Sonic superiority all around, aside pants, everyone flocks to him, myself included).

I guess he'd be air or earth.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#13 Posted: 01:55:38 11/04/2013
Realistically, the only thing they could stick Crash into in would be Earth. Now, they got away with Spyro being in Magic but that's a bit understandable. (as many of the games have noted Spyro's magical properties)

Crash is...well a more "Earthly" animal. He doesn't have Fire powers, or the powers of Life (or you know...Grass), or Water, or Tech, or Undead. To an extent, they could remake Crash into a more Magic oriented character but I don't see it. Air, despite his spinning attack, does not work. He can't manipulate the air, like fellow spinner Warnado does.

So Earth. He'd have a range of pretty basic fighting moves taken from the various games.

From what it seems though, Crash appearing is all but a pipe dream right now. I thought someone posted something about Vicarious Visions or whatever stating that they were cancelling the game they were gonna make...or something to that effect.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#14 Posted: 22:25:02 13/04/2013
No. Just no. Crash ain't cool enough to be in a Skylander game...
#15 Posted: 23:52:56 13/04/2013
Quote: Ash Starkindle

Really? Why so much Crash hate? He's actually ORIGINAL.
---
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#16 Posted: 02:01:16 14/04/2013
It would honestly work better if he just had his own game.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#17 Posted: 02:23:30 14/04/2013
^No it wouldn't. Why are people so opposed to Crash being in the game. I'm NOT a fan of Crash but I definitely recognize his importance as a mascot for PSOne along with Spyro. Having only Spyro in this (even though I love Spyro) makes it feel a bit incomplete for me.

And re: his element, can't he be tech? Didn't he do a lot with bombs and whatnot? Earth would be good too, but wouldn't Life suit him better than Earth?
#18 Posted: 16:40:21 14/04/2013
Life..
---
#19 Posted: 19:35:20 14/04/2013
Quote: Matteomax

Well, I don't really know him.... but I've heard bad thing about him.....
#20 Posted: 21:59:14 14/04/2013
A walking/talking crazy mammalian creature isn't really original (Looney Tunes say "Hi!"), just like a small dragon with breaths of different elements wasn't original. However, both were not overdone and their series became iconic. Like I said, Spyro and Crash were both mascots for the very first PlayStation. They even had a cross-over game series.

Now that Spyro is a Skylander, I don't see why Crash can't be one. Any form of Spyro (original trilogy/legends) is a different entity to the Skylanders Spyro, so the BS they fed us about Crash being too different is just BS. They probably just don't want to license another character (because, that is essentially what would happen).

I, for one, would welcome Crash as a Skylander. It would be nostalgia central to have both of them in one game! Maybe they'll finally incorporate him in the next Skylanders game thus setting up a new trilogy (though Spyro would still be the "main" character due to the fact it was spawned off of him, but Crash can be second-in-command)?

Let's see:
Crash ala Spyro
Evil Crash ala Dark Spyro
Legendary Crash ala Legendary Spyro
Some other character from the Crash Universe ala Cynder
Aku Aku as a magic item ala Sparx

It's NOT that difficult Activision/Toys For Bob/Vicarious Visions. And to think, I'm not even a fan of Crash (in fact, I disliked him in his prime!) but having Spyro and Crash together [again] would be so awesome!
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:12 15/04/2013 by Hexin_Wishes
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#21 Posted: 22:53:59 14/04/2013
Hexin_Wishes: I totally agree
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#22 Posted: 23:18:30 14/04/2013
please no.......
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 23:32:47 14/04/2013

Well, I don't really know him.... but I've heard bad thing about him.....

You obviously heard about the newer games, the PS1 games are some of the best on the system.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#24 Posted: 00:43:20 15/04/2013
I just love crash but i dont want him on skylanders....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 01:06:17 15/04/2013
Yeah, I suppose tech would be his best element.
I'd rather see sonic (and maybe 7 other characters from that franchise) instead :P
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#26 Posted: 01:36:20 15/04/2013
Quote: Camo22
Hexin_Wishes: I totally agree

Thank ya! smilie I still firmly believe that that answer that person gave during an interview about Crash being "too different" a personality for Skylanders was simply a cop-out. It's not difficult at all to incorporate him.

Quote: DragonCamo
I just love crash but i dont want him on skylanders....

Why not? It'd be less of a risk for the company than putting out another lackluster game. Honestly, no one really loses if he comes to Skylanders (after the licensing agreement of course) and it'll keep the character out of dev hell (which is where he is because no one can be bothered to make another Crash game and he's a dead brand by himself anyways).

Quote: Doomslicer
I'd rather see sonic (and maybe 7 other characters from that franchise) instead smilie

I figured in some form a sort of "let's incorporate other characters" retort would appear. The issue is that, no other series mascot has interacted with Spyro aside from Crash. Spyro and Crash have cameo'd in each other's respective series and even had a cross-over game. The Skylanders spawned out of Spyro, so it wouldn't be out of place for Crash to make an appearance or even join in.

Sonic, Mario and other mascots don't have that linked up history so there's no point in them being incorporated in the series.

My bottom line is this: Crash is a dead brand like Spyro was before Skylanders came out (let's face it, both were past their prime). Just let the little orange bandicoot live on as a Skylander.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:38:18 15/04/2013 by Hexin_Wishes
#27 Posted: 06:13:33 15/04/2013
Quote: Hexin_Wishes

Quote: Doomslicer
I'd rather see sonic (and maybe 7 other characters from that franchise) instead smilie

I figured in some form a sort of "let's incorporate other characters" retort would appear. The issue is that, no other series mascot has interacted with Spyro aside from Crash. Spyro and Crash have cameo'd in each other's respective series and even had a cross-over game. The Skylanders spawned out of Spyro, so it wouldn't be out of place for Crash to make an appearance or even join in.

Sonic, Mario and other mascots don't have that linked up history so there's no point in them being incorporated in the series.

My bottom line is this: Crash is a dead brand like Spyro was before Skylanders came out (let's face it, both were past their prime). Just let the little orange bandicoot live on as a Skylander.

I was joking. Hence the smilie.
Anyway, Skylanders could appeal to all the Crash fans twiddling their thumbs waiting for a new Crash game (assuming them modern whippersnappers know how to twiddle their thumbs smilie) by putting him in Skylanders, and Crash wouldn't end up in, as you say, Dev Hell.
---
#28 Posted: 19:52:28 15/04/2013
I've heard about the newer Crash games, not the original. But they seem to be good games (the originals) but IDK if I can get them...
imanirox890 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#29 Posted: 21:37:19 15/04/2013

So are the Skylanders. I too am against Crash being in the game. Crash isn't part of the spyro franchise, he's his own character. I'm sure people would much rather Crash to have his own game.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#30 Posted: 21:55:23 15/04/2013

i laugh at that because i just watched mad and sonic was accusing crash of being a copy of him and then crash was like hold on...i added the pants
imanirox890 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#31 Posted: 23:10:29 15/04/2013

So are the Skylanders. I too am against Crash being in the game. Crash isn't part of the spyro franchise, he's his own character. I'm sure people would much rather Crash to have his own game.
#32 Posted: 00:24:46 16/04/2013
Quote: Ninpire

i laugh at that because i just watched mad and sonic was accusing crash of being a copy of him and then crash was like hold on...i added the pants

Lol me too, funny episode.

Quote: imanirox890

The thing is, I don't think he'll get another major game any time soon.
---
#33 Posted: 04:33:41 16/04/2013
Quote: imanirox890

Like it or not, the truth is Skylanders aren't part of the Spyro series either. They are a spin-off featuring Spyro and Cynder (along with Sparx). That is like saying The Avengers series is part of the Captain America series.

And people, very loudly, would much rather and still rather Spyro has his own game as well so that excuse is null.
#34 Posted: 12:20:14 16/04/2013
I think if they were going to add him, Swap Force would be perfect, with the introduction of a jumping mechanic and Crash was a lot about jumping.

He would, I think, be best as a Life element. Primary attack his spin, secondary his slide, not sure on third and soul gem would let him cross water on his surfboard/jet ski thing.
#35 Posted: 19:40:37 16/04/2013
^ Wumpa Bazooka?
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#36 Posted: 19:57:59 16/04/2013
Crash has too much attitude---he's too big for a character role in skylanders...I'm giving the guy props...
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#37 Posted: 20:44:51 16/04/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Crash has too much attitude---he's too big for a character role in skylanders...I'm giving the guy props...

As did Spyro.

As I said before, that excuse is pathetic and weak.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:45:02 16/04/2013 by Hexin_Wishes
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#38 Posted: 01:30:38 17/04/2013
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
Quote: GhostRoaster

As did Spyro.

As I said before, that excuse is pathetic and weak.

Your opinion, as is mine that I don't think it would translate correctly. While we are at it, why don't we invite the Mortal Kombat crew into the game? I want PvP matches to end with fatalities.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:32:45 17/04/2013 by GhostRoaster
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#39 Posted: 01:57:10 17/04/2013
Let's add Call of Duty while we're at it!
---
words. letters. filler.
#40 Posted: 04:01:23 17/04/2013
Let's shift the franchise over to Square Eenix and add final fantasy turn-based battles that can take hours! And Kingdom Hearts!
Why stop there?
Throw in Perfect World! Add Star Trek Online to battle mode!
XD Getting out of hand here...
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#41 Posted: 04:03:49 17/04/2013
And Sackboy!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#42 Posted: 04:31:25 17/04/2013
And Omegaxis!
Sonic!
KIRBY!
And why stop at videogames?
Avengers!
Doofensmirtz!
(Disney's) Pollyanna!
MARX BROTHERS!!!
Back on topic, didn't one of the devs of Skylanders state no Crash?
---
#43 Posted: 09:19:56 17/04/2013
It would not be like adding in random characters in from other franchise as Spyro and Crash have already had a cross over game the franchise have been put together before.

I mean we wont get another Crash game, they are just letting him waste away. I would rather they put him in Skylanders then let his character rot away in the basement.
#44 Posted: 11:17:17 17/04/2013
Again, we're JOKING!
But I don't think we'll be seeing Crashlanders this year, but maybe next.
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#45 Posted: 21:13:33 17/04/2013
lol 50 years later crash gets a new game and fans go crazy
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#46 Posted: 23:33:20 17/04/2013
Crash Bandicoot. My all time FAVORITE video game franchise in ALL VIDEO GAME HISTORY. I love him SO much. Seeing him as a Skylander would complete my life! <3
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#47 Posted: 01:15:37 18/04/2013
My only crash game aswell as my only spyro game was crash purple and spyro orange for GBA. They need to be together again!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me