Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#551 Posted: 03:10:04 12/05/2013
Must get the Naughty Pokemon in a Naughty nature and name it Fred.

So very naughty....

[User Posted Image]
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#552 Posted: 03:18:22 12/05/2013
Quote: Seiki
Must get the Naughty Pokemon in a Naughty nature and name it Fred.

So very naughty....

[User Posted Image]

OMG I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#553 Posted: 03:21:32 12/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: Rand O M
CORO LEAK!!!

The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
The bird is called Yayakoma and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
The panda is called Yanchamu and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City

Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart

The lizard is called Elekiteru and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge

Looking forward to X Y so much more now ^.^
I NEED THAT PANDA

im loving elekiteru
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#554 Posted: 03:28:17 12/05/2013
New rumor!!! I did not make this.

Back in February we were contacted by an individual who claimed to have X and Y insider information. Of course, our standard policy is to immediately doubt anyone like this and ignore them. However, the person was able to present several facts about their first-party source that we were able to verify and, without going into too many details, no normal individual would have ever even known about the existence of said original source were they not initiated (although there was some scant information about it on the Internet that proved the source existed). While mostly convinced that this person was the real deal, we decided to not post any of their information until we could know for sure whether or not one piece of their information was real.

Then in late April, Hiro, the guy who leaked several Black and White Pokemon before they were revealed, revealed that there would be a new type in X and Y called Fairy. That’s funny, I thought. The source who contacted us back in February had also mentioned a new Fairy type. I resisted every urge to post the news that the February source had e-mailed us because, for all I knew, it was the same source giving information to Hiro and could still be fake. Plus, there was still nothing about their news that had been officially confirmed yet. While I tried to contact Hiro to ask him about his source, he never got back to me, and thus I was unable to figure out if his source was the same as mine or different altogether. Although the source did claim that they had only approached me, I still wanted to be cautious. Thus, I decided again to not post any of the info.

Then this morning, CoroCoro finally gave us the first major X and Y details since the games were first announced. Among those details was one tiny little tidbit that the source had first told me about in February – that there would be a new Electric move that drains its opponent’s HP. This was the only attack that the person had told me about in February, and yet it is such a specific detail to make up. For that information to be verified three months later seems to indicate that the source is the real deal (unless they are just really good at guessing).

I want to emphasize that under the worst case scenario, I am still somehow, some way, being duped. It would not be the first time to tell you the truth, and all Pokemon webmasters have fallen for fake news before. Thus, I want everyone to take this news with a grain of salt until it is actually verified by Pokemon. If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today. What you will see below is a sampling of some of the news the source has sent since February.

TLsmilieR – The source seems to be genuine, but still take the information below with a grain of salt. We are classifying it as unconfirmed. Do not soil our beach sand with red liquid if it turns out to be fake.

• Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
• Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
• Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
• The professor’s English name is Patrice.
• The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
• The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
• A few attacks will be dual-typed.
• There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
• You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

The source has sent us a lot more information since then, including several English Pokemon names, but again, I’m not going to post any of it until something more substantial than an attack effect is verified. I don’t want to look like a complete fool if all of this is fake. If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I’ll put up the rest of the information. If all of this is fake, well, at least I didn’t let a potential good source go to waste – at least I tried!

Source: Supposed Insider. http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/suppose...er-information
#555 Posted: 03:40:12 12/05/2013
From Pokebeach
A new Wi-Fi event has been announced for a Level 100 Deoxys. The download will take place from May 8th to May 31st for the English versions of Black 2, and White 2.
If the Deoxys matches the Masuda Deoxys event from last December, it will come inside a Dusk Ball holding a Life Orb and with the moves Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover, and Psycho Boost.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#556 Posted: 14:17:27 12/05/2013
Apparently on Pokemon Smash last night, there was a segment dedicated to figuring out Sylveon's type. If the Pokemon Smash crew wasn't trolling us, Sylveon is weak to poison and strong against ICE, which would blow the rumor Rand posted out of the water. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#557 Posted: 21:31:59 12/05/2013
New rumor!!! I did not make this.

Back in February we were contacted by an individual who claimed to have X and Y insider information. Of course, our standard policy is to immediately doubt anyone like this and ignore them. However, the person was able to present several facts about their first-party source that we were able to verify and, without going into too many details, no normal individual would have ever even known about the existence of said original source were they not initiated (although there was some scant information about it on the Internet that proved the source existed). While mostly convinced that this person was the real deal, we decided to not post any of their information until we could know for sure whether or not one piece of their information was real.

Then in late April, Hiro, the guy who leaked several Black and White Pokemon before they were revealed, revealed that there would be a new type in X and Y called Fairy. That’s funny, I thought. The source who contacted us back in February had also mentioned a new Fairy type. I resisted every urge to post the news that the February source had e-mailed us because, for all I knew, it was the same source giving information to Hiro and could still be fake. Plus, there was still nothing about their news that had been officially confirmed yet. While I tried to contact Hiro to ask him about his source, he never got back to me, and thus I was unable to figure out if his source was the same as mine or different altogether. Although the source did claim that they had only approached me, I still wanted to be cautious. Thus, I decided again to not post any of the info.

Then this morning, CoroCoro finally gave us the first major X and Y details since the games were first announced. Among those details was one tiny little tidbit that the source had first told me about in February – that there would be a new Electric move that drains its opponent’s HP. This was the only attack that the person had told me about in February, and yet it is such a specific detail to make up. For that information to be verified three months later seems to indicate that the source is the real deal (unless they are just really good at guessing).

I want to emphasize that under the worst case scenario, I am still somehow, some way, being duped. It would not be the first time to tell you the truth, and all Pokemon webmasters have fallen for fake news before. Thus, I want everyone to take this news with a grain of salt until it is actually verified by Pokemon. If it is verified, then yay, we will be able to post other news this source has sent us since February and up until today. What you will see below is a sampling of some of the news the source has sent since February.

TLsmilieR – The source seems to be genuine, but still take the information below with a grain of salt. We are classifying it as unconfirmed. Do not soil our beach sand with red liquid if it turns out to be fake.

• Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
• Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
• Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
• The professor’s English name is Patrice.
• The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
• The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
• A few attacks will be dual-typed.
• There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
• You will be able to see a Pokemon’s EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

The source has sent us a lot more information since then, including several English Pokemon names, but again, I’m not going to post any of it until something more substantial than an attack effect is verified. I don’t want to look like a complete fool if all of this is fake. If Fairy type and anything else above comes to be true in the next few weeks, I’ll put up the rest of the information. If all of this is fake, well, at least I didn’t let a potential good source go to waste – at least I tried!

Source: Supposed Insider. http://pokebeach.com/2013/05/suppose...er-information

This rumor was already shown to be fake. lol. Anyway, the rumor wasn't from some insider source, it was on /VP/ aswell as gamefaq on May 1st. The kid said his friend that works at digipen tested the new pokemon games, and that he told him this stuff. Gamefreak tests their own games out, they do not let outside sources test their games, so no one at digipen would be testing the games.

Here's the page from gamefaq. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...66054428?page=1
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:37:27 12/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#558 Posted: 00:56:13 13/05/2013
I'm fighting Red on top of Mount Silver as I type this message!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:57:39 13/05/2013 by papa123
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#559 Posted: 06:34:31 13/05/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
#560 Posted: 13:00:35 14/05/2013
New X and Y trailer. O: It shows the new Pokemon, the town, and a little bit of the character riding on the goat. The official site also confirms you'll be able to change outfits that you find around the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMnwB6neGlY
---
Do you even pose?
#561 Posted: 13:34:32 14/05/2013
Originally posted by someone else on serebii forums. It is the supposed English names of the new Pokemon from the guy who leaked the rumor above form poke beach. English names have been confirmed making this rumor true
Did anybody read the followup for the rumor on pokebeach? It supposedly gives us the English names of the 4 Pokemon that were revealed.
What are your thoughts on it?

Here's link: Here
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:04:44 14/05/2013 by Rand O M
#562 Posted: 16:21:40 14/05/2013
Originally posted by someone else on serebii forums. It is the supposed English names of the new Pokemon from the guy who leaked the rumor above form poke beach. English names have been confirmed making this rumor true
Did anybody read the followup for the rumor on pokebeach? It supposedly gives us the English names of the 4 Pokemon that were revealed.

I still don't believe it. It doesn't match up with Pokemon Smash and how they implied the whole SE on ice types. PB also said they had more info from their "source" that they'd share, but haven't. So, until they share that, I wouldn't even bother with it. If PB does share the info and then it turns out to be true later, that's one thing. Though, if they just wait for the next CoroCoro announcement next issue, then I'm probably still gonna have doubts.

If it ends up being legit, that'd be interesting, a huge game changer. Though PB needs to tell us the rest of that "info" atleast.
---
Do you even pose?
#563 Posted: 21:26:06 14/05/2013
The new Pokemon look really cool.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#564 Posted: 21:45:19 14/05/2013
Helioptile looks better in-game than he does in the official art, same for the bird, though I liked it either way. The Panda doesn't seem as nice in-game, in my opinion though. The art made it look nicer.
---
Do you even pose?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#565 Posted: 21:49:58 14/05/2013
Exact same opinions^
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#566 Posted: 23:29:58 14/05/2013
Look at this teaser.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:52 15/05/2013 by somePerson
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#567 Posted: 00:21:49 15/05/2013
Does anyone want to know how I'm doing in soulsilver?
---
you never saw me
#568 Posted: 00:24:17 15/05/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
Does anyone want to know how I'm doing in soulsilver?

Yes! I do!
---
#569 Posted: 00:35:43 15/05/2013
I'm Glad you asked! (this is gonna be a looooooong list. smilie)

1. I beat all johto gyms
2. I beat all kanto gyms
3. I caught the red gyrados
4. I have a shiny dodrio
5. I caught moltres(1ultra ball) zapdos(3 ultra balls) articuno(a lot more than 3 balls and a couple of restarts) and mewtwo(same as articuno)
6. I caught lugia, ho-oh, celebi, and suicune
7. I have dialga, giratina, uxie, and azelfs data
8. over 340 pokemon seen
9. over 250 pokemon caught
10. entered the HoF a couple times
11. beat red a couple times
12. beat the pokeathlon
13. have a japanese pikachu
14. working on getting entei, raikou, and latios
15. my first and only lvl 100 is magnezone

there is still a lot more that i cant put on this list because it is too much.
---
you never saw me
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:02:06 15/05/2013 by I-Brawler
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#570 Posted: 02:16:32 15/05/2013
Quote: somePerson
Look at this teaser.

It's not a teaser .-. It's a gameplay trailer
---
words. letters. filler.
#571 Posted: 02:20:14 15/05/2013
Sorry I get them confused because they are teasing me with that trailer.
#572 Posted: 04:31:36 15/05/2013
Quote: FlowxEhtxEbirt

I still don't believe it. It doesn't match up with Pokemon Smash and how they implied the whole SE on ice types. PB also said they had more info from their "source" that they'd share, but haven't. So, until they share that, I wouldn't even bother with it. If PB does share the info and then it turns out to be true later, that's one thing. Though, if they just wait for the next CoroCoro announcement next issue, then I'm probably still gonna have doubts.

If it ends up being legit, that'd be interesting, a huge game changer. Though PB needs to tell us the rest of that "info" atleast.

Oops sorry for the confusion, but I meant the follow up name one, the source identifies the English names of the four new pokemon before they were released. Making the name one I just recently posted true. But yes I do understand your concerns with the believing it.
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#573 Posted: 05:05:39 15/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: somePerson
Look at this teaser.

I like the look of that electric(?) type Pokémon!

Yep! It's an electric type named Helioptile. Don't understand the Helio part though.
---
words. letters. filler.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#574 Posted: 13:54:09 15/05/2013
[User Posted Image]
i like this game already
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:35 15/05/2013 by arceustheprime
#575 Posted: 14:11:30 15/05/2013
It's Europe. 'Nuff said. *pile of bricks'd*
---
#576 Posted: 18:24:04 15/05/2013
Quote: HIR
It's Europe. 'Nuff said. *pile of bricks'd*

Specifically, it's France. Even the Pokedex has the colors of the French flag.

Here's link: Here

He probably gave out those names right as it was announced. The source got his info from a "tester" that he knows. There's another dude claiming his roomate is a tester with nintendo, and that's probably the same source. Nintendo of America wouldn't have the games to test, Nintendo in general wouldn't. It'd be GameFreak specifically, and it'd be tested in Japan, not in the US. That's where the biggest mistake is, that they made. smilie I know I'm being a little too skeptical with it. But, that's a bit too obvious to ignore.

Edit: Also the Gamefaq page I posted, that person has been spamming that info on other forums, and his friend/alt account has aswell. The poste is also on Bulbagarden from back in april, it was a wish list he wanted, not an actual rumor that should be trusted. He later started spreading it as a leak, then PB ended up getting it. Now he claims his roomate is a tester with Nintendo. xD So, yeah. Most of that stuff is pretty much fake.

Edit: Others on other forums seem to think it's deffinately real, though I see it as fake for sure now. I don't know how people could a person posting a wish list, then claiming it's a "leak" as real. Makes no sense. I think people are wanting that fairy type a little too much.
Bleh.. So many typo's and mistake. Too lazy to fix them all.

There's some new rumor going around, that talks about a bunch new stuff that'd suppoedy be in X and Y, though I don't trust it at all. I started believing the fairy thing sometime earlier, but then I saw all that other stuff that were in my earlier edits, and I doubt it a bit more now. Can't wait for this weekends Pokemon Smash. I hope they show a little more gameplay, or atleast show something that wasn't in this CoroCoro.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:14:35 15/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
#577 Posted: 23:16:18 15/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime
[User Posted Image]
i like this game already

Me too!
---
#578 Posted: 23:42:39 15/05/2013
New rumor!!

Ok...so we got a big rumor going on in which they mention:

* the kalos region will have a mayor amount of pokemon introduced in one generation (Passing Sinnoh)
* Sylveon is the only new eevolution (Shocker)
* Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Chansey, Lickitung, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Audino, Snubbull, Skitty y Whismur are all loosing their Normal type for the new type (Also their pre-evolution and their evolution)
* Mawile, Absol, Misdreavus, Milotic (But not Feebas), Chimecho, Uxie, Mesprit y Azelf will be receiving the new type has a dual type
* Mawile evolution will have two mouths and a horse tail (will be a reference to a Hastune Miku)
* Eevee, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, Bannette, Tauros, Heracross, Pinsir, Bisharp, Maractus, Cryogonal and Drifloon will have new evolution's. Meanwhile Lickitung, Throh/Sawk (a shared pre-evolution) y Absol will get a pre-evolution.
* Drifloon new evolution is a split evolution (New type/ Ghost)
*Xerneas (new type) represent life and Yveltal (flying/dark) dead
* we got a new dragon/fire legendary based on the chinese dragon (suppose to change form), a new type/steel type legendary how holds a big bell based on an angel (also change forms)
* a flying/ poison legendary based on ZHENNIAOwho is well know for his beauty and his deadly poison (possibly 17th movie star)
* they also mention Xerneas and Yveltal will be the trio master of two separated legendary duos, for Xerneas a duo of lady pixies (grass/new type) and for Yveltal a duo of dragons (dragon/flying types)
* No Pokemon Z is found but there is a pokemon that have a special conditions that may fill this space, a giant squid with a ancient city on top (rock/water type) It said to be the most breathtaking legendary so far.
* Some legendary pokemon will be download via DLCs
*Their is only one fossil (dragon/ rock based on a T-rex) which it said it have a special way of obtaining it...(via Street-pass) one piece of the fossils obtain in each games (5 pieces need it to form the fossil)
EDIT: also mentions that Gogoat will have a gender differences (and not the only ride-able mon

Notes: New Type is fairy
Source
I will translate and post the rest of the rumors in the corresponded threads
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#579 Posted: 23:44:22 15/05/2013
Fairy was already proven false, right?smilie
#580 Posted: 23:54:42 15/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic

Not really? I'm not sure.
#581 Posted: 23:58:10 15/05/2013
Fairy was already proven false, right?>_>

Supposedly Pokemon Smash debunked the Fairy type with a segment on determining Sylveon's type. <.<
---
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#582 Posted: 23:59:13 15/05/2013

I think it was with that last rumour that was proven false. Either way I don't believe rumors.
#583 Posted: 01:03:53 16/05/2013

I think it was with that last rumour that was proven false. Either way I don't believe rumors.

The rumor has already gone too far, too. It's getting bigger than the whole R/S/E remake thing. That rumor was started a long time ago, and it's still belived that it'll happen by some, no matter how many games are released instead. The only thing I really do not like about this rumor is that people that believe it, will be "dissapointed with the games, and gamefreak" if it's not confirmed as real, and turns out to be fake. When I saw some people say that, it just blew my mind. It's crazy that they'll lose interest just because they don't do something that was a simple rumor.

Either way, the games will be good with or without a fairy type. Deffinately excited to see what the alternate outfits will be in the games, and throwing Pokeballs in first person looks really cool. Anyone else notice the baby goats in the trailer, by the way? It'll probably be Gogoats pre-evo.

Bleh.. I can't find those Pokemon Scramble U figures anywhere online.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:22 16/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#584 Posted: 02:08:15 16/05/2013
New rumor!!

Ok...so we got a big rumor going on in which they mention:

* the kalos region will have a mayor amount of pokemon introduced in one generation (Passing Sinnoh)
* Sylveon is the only new eevolution (Shocker)
* Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Chansey, Lickitung, Snorlax, Dunsparce, Audino, Snubbull, Skitty y Whismur are all loosing their Normal type for the new type (Also their pre-evolution and their evolution)
* Mawile, Absol, Misdreavus, Milotic (But not Feebas), Chimecho, Uxie, Mesprit y Azelf will be receiving the new type has a dual type
* Mawile evolution will have two mouths and a horse tail (will be a reference to a Hastune Miku)
* Eevee, Mawile, Sableye, Dunsparce, Bannette, Tauros, Heracross, Pinsir, Bisharp, Maractus, Cryogonal and Drifloon will have new evolution's. Meanwhile Lickitung, Throh/Sawk (a shared pre-evolution) y Absol will get a pre-evolution.
* Drifloon new evolution is a split evolution (New type/ Ghost)
*Xerneas (new type) represent life and Yveltal (flying/dark) dead
* we got a new dragon/fire legendary based on the chinese dragon (suppose to change form), a new type/steel type legendary how holds a big bell based on an angel (also change forms)
* a flying/ poison legendary based on ZHENNIAOwho is well know for his beauty and his deadly poison (possibly 17th movie star)
* they also mention Xerneas and Yveltal will be the trio master of two separated legendary duos, for Xerneas a duo of lady pixies (grass/new type) and for Yveltal a duo of dragons (dragon/flying types)
* No Pokemon Z is found but there is a pokemon that have a special conditions that may fill this space, a giant squid with a ancient city on top (rock/water type) It said to be the most breathtaking legendary so far.
* Some legendary pokemon will be download via DLCs
*Their is only one fossil (dragon/ rock based on a T-rex) which it said it have a special way of obtaining it...(via Street-pass) one piece of the fossils obtain in each games (5 pieces need it to form the fossil)
EDIT: also mentions that Gogoat will have a gender differences (and not the only ride-able mon

Notes: New Type is fairy
Source
I will translate and post the rest of the rumors in the corresponded threads

While I refuse to believe the fairy-type, you best be lying about Sylveon being the only Eeveeloution, and you best NOT be lying about more me getting more ghost types (Sableye and Drifloon evos). There also best be a ghost/grass type in this gen.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#585 Posted: 02:54:37 16/05/2013
I played Red again and there is no strategy in this game except constantly attacking and I got really use to the new controls so I quieted playing after the 3rd gym.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:48 16/05/2013 by somePerson
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#586 Posted: 06:13:58 16/05/2013
i love this

I cant belive no notised this
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#587 Posted: 11:11:48 16/05/2013
Going to try SRing for a Shiny Kecleon. You know what that means.

Goodbye, 50 hours of my life! smilie
#588 Posted: 15:04:38 16/05/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I didn't see any baby goats.

I'd post the pic, but I dunno how to post pics on here. there's a screenshot of the male character, and behind him there are baby goats. It's the screenshot that shows him wearing roller blades, I think. Can't remember.

Oh wait, here it is. http://i.imgur.com/Yc1DrNV.jpg
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:08:56 16/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
#589 Posted: 11:01:33 17/05/2013
BABY GOATS!!!!!!!
---
you never saw me
#590 Posted: 16:54:34 17/05/2013
I was looking at /vp/ earlier and someone posted that they would be "confirming fairy type and the mew-like legendary" tomorrow on smash. They gave some other info too. Like Mewtwo changes form in the cave in the upper area of the region map, and that there is a Z and W legendary.

Grain of salt. Only mentioning it, because of the whole pokemon smash thing tomorrow being an X and Y special. Plus here's a teaser from the official japanese pokemon youtube, and it shows that they'll be showing something behind that question mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFaS_4TRnH4.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:56:21 17/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#591 Posted: 00:57:31 18/05/2013
Anyone else notice Stonehenge?

[User Posted Image]

Also, the mountains in the South are probably based on the Pyrheenes (The mountains that form a boundary between France and Spain)
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#592 Posted: 07:11:24 18/05/2013
Quote: shroom boom
i love this

I cant belive no notised this

I saw Clair and Brock in that video.
---
#593 Posted: 18:39:08 18/05/2013
New rumor from pokebeach. Smash should air sometime soon I believe where new info could be revealed.
Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick. (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
#594 Posted: 19:46:03 18/05/2013
New rumor from pokebeach. Smash should air sometime soon I believe where new info could be revealed.
Pancham evolves into Pangoro in the early level 30s. In order to evolve Pancham into Pangoro, you need to have one other Dark-type Pokemon in your party. Pangoro’s type is Fighting/Dark.
A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
A Psychic-type Pokemon named Espurr evolves into Meowstick. (Sounds like Psychic-type cats. Meowstick’s name sounds too similar to Meowth to me though.)
Like in B/W you have two rivals – one is friendly and the other is competitive. Your rival that is more friendly gives you his/her fully evolved starter Pokemon after you beat the game.
Another professor named Sycamore gives you either Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can’t ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.
HMs still exist but there’s a lot less of them.
Players will be able to see their Pokemon’s EVs (probably through the same in-game facility mentioned in the other post).
A new move, Belch, is a Poison-type attack that has a base power of 120. The user must consume a held Berry to perform it.
Draining Kiss is a Fairy-type attack that heals the user for the same amount of damage performed. It has a base power of 60.
If the first forme of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly similar to Mewtwo’s original design, the second form of Mewtwo can be said to look roughly/vaguely similar to Mew‘s design.
In case you missed the correction from the other day, the Starters’ final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.

weird.
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:33 18/05/2013 by I-Brawler
First | Previous | Page 12 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me