Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#101 Posted: 22:30:09 04/03/2013
nvm, thought PMD was set for release on the 26th. Now I have 2 less days to get 20 bucks smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#102 Posted: 22:37:00 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
To azz01:
^ Thanks, that's really nice for you to say X}. Do you mean "what you use on your team" as items and held items?

In the way of held items, I use items that boost my attacks and moves. I use items like Charcoal, Dragon Fang, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, etc. to boost my Pokemon's same-Type moves.
I would have your Sceptile hold a Miracle Seed, Dragonite a Dragon Fang (or an Expert Belt if you go with the moves that I told you about in the previous topic and question topic), Aggron hold Quick Claw, Leftovers or Expert Belt (if it knows a variety of different Type moves), Milotic a Mystic Water or Leftovers, and Braivary a Sharp Beak. For even extra power boost, you can have one of your Pokemon hold a Life Orb, but keep in mind that it will drain your Pokemon's health with every attack it makes.

Berries are another good held item.

There are berries that cure Status Effects:
#________Name_________Effect________
01______Cheri Berry____Cures Paralysis
02______Chesto Berry___Cures Sleep
03______Pecha Berry____Cures Poison
04______Rawst Berry____Cures Burn
05______Aspear Berry___Cures Freeze
06______Leppa Berry____Restores 10 PP
07______Oran Berry_____Restores 10 HP
08______Persim Berry____Cures Confusion
09______Lum Berry ______Cures any status ailment

and ones that raise certain stats when your HP is low:
36______Liechi Berry____Raises Attack when HP falls below 25%
37______Ganlon Berry___Raises Defense when HP falls below 25%
38______Salac Berry____ Raises Speed when HP falls below 25%
39______Petaya Berry___Raises Special Attack when HP falls below 25%
40______Apicot Berry____Raises Special Defense when HP falls below 25%
41______Lansat Berry___ Raises critical hit ratio when HP falls below 25%
42______Starf Berry_____Sharply raises a random stat when HP falls below 25%

There are also "EV Reducing Berries". You can read more about them here and why they're helpful.

Here are some Item and Move suggestions that I went over elsewhere that might help you:

Dragonite:
Quote: OpalOsprey
Quote: azz01
This is my soon to be W2 team
Dragonite-Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Fire Punch,Swords Dance

^
5. Dragonite:
Held Item: Expert Belt - There are two Expert Belts in the game so both your Lucario and Dragonite can wear one (unless of course you're entering a challenge that doesn't allow multiple of the same items). There's one that is given to you as a gift in Driftveil City for showing a Lv. 30 Pokemon in the Market, and the other is found with the Dowsing Machine in Route 19.
  • Dragon Claw or Outrage - Replace Thunderpunch for one. Even though Thunderpunch is a good move, having a Dragon-Type move will help out a lot due to the same-type boost.
  • Earthquake or Superpower - Ice Punch is another good move you have, but you might want to replace it with a more powerful move like either of these.
  • Keep Fire Punch
  • Dragon Dance - Replace Swords Dance for it (I don't think that he can even learn Swords Dance)

• Quote: OpalOsprey

5. Dragonite:
    Expert Belt - Refer to Lucario’s item above, for location.

• Dragon Claw - TM02 (Found in Dragonspiral Tower in the room that spirals around) Video showing location.
  • or
    Outrage - Learned by Dragonite at Lv. 67, or the Move Reminder if it wasn’t taught then.

• Earthquake - TM26 (Found in Route 15, in the lower part of the Route down the stairs, there is a boulder to use Strength on, move it into the hole and get the item past it).
  • or
    Superpower - See the Move Tutor in Lentimas Town (it will cost 10 Blue Shards).

• Dragon Dance - Learned at Lv. 61 by Dragonite, or see the Move Reminder if it’s past Lv. 61.

• If you want to try to Single-Type run and Single Pokemon-Run the Elite Four to get some Medals, check my Item and Move recommendations for Dragonite here (it's post #41).
    _
    Aggron:
    Here's a list of some good moves that Aggron can learn that you might want to consider:

• Dragon Claw
    • Outrage
    • Ice Beam
    • Surf
    • Brick Break
    • Aerial Ace
    • Rock Slide
    • Thunderpunch

Let me know if you need help with where and how you can get those moves.
    _

Bravairy:

Quote: azz01
    This is my soon to be W2 team
    Braivary-Fly,Crush Claw,Arial Ace,Steel Wing over I think Braivary will be fine like this.I find this is a good set.

^
    2. Braivary:
    Held Item: Sharp Beak

• Return: Once it has Max Happiness, you might want to replace Crush Claw for Return. Return is more powerful than Crush Claw once you have high happiness. It can be taught through TM27. Return is a same-Type move, meaning that you'll get a little attack power bonus for using it.
  • Superpower: A very powerful Fighting-Type move, but it lowers the user's Attack and sometimes Defense Stat by one stage, so use it wisely. I would recommend replacing Steel Wing for it because Steel-Type moves have very little coverage.

• Quote: OpalOsprey

2. Braivary:

• Sharp Beak - In Mistralton City (gift from lady to the left of the entrance in the Cargo Building)

• Return - TM27 (In Aspertia City, given to you from Bianca after beating the Aspertia Gym)

• Superpower - Learned by Braivary at level 51, if it wasn’t taught it then, see the Move Tutor in Lentimas Town (it will cost 10 Blue Shards). The Move Reminder in the PWT might also be able to re-teach it to you (it will cost a Heart Scale).

• _

Espeon:
  • Espeon = One of the highest Special Attacker of the Eeveelutions (it's equal to Glaceon's), good Speed, and okay Special Defense
  • Use: Good Speedy Special Attacker and great Supporter

_

Good luck and please let me know if you need further help. Good luck =)!
    ---
    Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:37:59 04/03/2013 by OpalOsprey
    joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
    #103 Posted: 23:36:54 04/03/2013
    My team:

Fo' Drizzle (Politoed) @ Choice Specs
    Drizzle, Timid Nature (+ Speed, -Attack)
    252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Special Defense
    ~ Hydro Pump
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Hidden Power [Grass]
    ~ Focus Blast

Meet Politoed, the one and only Drizzler in OU. Had Swagger before it was cool. One of my favorite Pokemon and a super cool shiny. Politoed > Kyogre. Choice Specs allows him to reach a massive 459 Sp.Attack that hits like a truck. And in the rain, he has a STAB Base 120 backed up by 459 Spec.Attack makes it a 270 Power attack that plows through entire teams. Usually the preferred choice is Timid < Modest and Choice Scarf> Specs. But Timid allows him to hit 262 Speed which outspends common threats such as Specially Defensive Rotom-W's and correct me if I am wrong: Bulky Attacker Rotom-W's. I might be wrong with the second one, but the first on will always be outsped. The six EV's invested into Special Defense don't really make a difference, but I chose that > HP because he has Base 100 Special Defense and might as well give it a +1 Boost. In my opinion Special Attacker > Special Defensive Politoed is better just for the sheer raw power it can bring. And I do like Stallers, but Politoed is easily outclassed by the likes of Gliscor, Chansey and Blissey. And anybody get the pun on his name plus the picture? Anybody, anybody? No… OK. Also, Hidden Power [Grass] is a filler so it isn't utterly walled by the annoying Jellicent who walls it to no end whatsoever.

Swimmy (Omastar) @ Life Orb
    Swift Swim/Weak Armor, Modest Nature (+Special Attack, -Attack)
    252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 6 Defense
    ~ Shell Smash
    ~ Surf
    ~ Ice Beam
    ~ Earth Power/ Hidden Power [Grass]

Poor Omastar is forced to lurk in the deep dark depths of RU and to me it is a mystery why to me. After just one Shell Smash in the rain Omastar's Speed gets to an astounding 836 Speed making it faster than every single unboosted Pokemon in the game, but sadly, it is illegal in OU smilie. Surf > Hydro Pump for the better accuracy and 0 miss chance which can be helpful in a pinch. Ice Beam and Earth Power give near perfect coverage *cough*JELLICENT*cough* unless I chose Hidden Power [Grass].

Croaked (Toxicroak) @ Black Sludge
    Dry Skin, Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Special Attack)
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Sucker Punch
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Drain Punch
    ~ Swords Dance

Rain? (Sawsbuck) @ Life Orb
    Chlorophyll, Jolly Nature (+Speed, -Attack)
    252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 HP
    ~ Horn Leech
    ~ Return
    ~ Jump Kick
    ~ Nature Power

Spikeyyy (Ferrothorn) @ Choice Band
    Iron Barbs, Adamant Nature (+Attack, -Special Attack)
    252 Attack, 252 HP, 6 Defense
    ~ Explosion
    ~ Power Whip
    ~ Gyro Ball
    ~ Bulldoze

SPIDURRR (Galvantula) @ Choice Scarf
    Compoundeyes, Timid Nature (+Speed, -Attack)
    252 Speed, 252 Special Attack, 6 HP
    ~ Thunder
    ~ Volt Switch
    ~ Bug Buzz
    ~ Hidden Power [Ice]

Note, the first two have description just because.
    ---
    the road is long, we carry on
    try to have fun in the meantime☠
    #104 Posted: 23:44:37 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ Very nice team and movesets. Great job =D!
    ---
    Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

#105 Posted: 01:03:48 05/03/2013
    Thanks! =)
    ---
    sunburn fan 1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1520
    #106 Posted: 01:10:49 05/03/2013
    now available, poketars! made by me, if you want one, just ask
    #107 Posted: 02:13:19 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ What is it, Dancing with the Starts but with Pokemon, or is it Pokemon centaurs (upper torso Pikachu and the other half Rapidash)? I'm just kidding, they're Pokemon avatars, right? I'd be curios to see some =).
    ---

#108 Posted: 02:25:55 05/03/2013
    ^ What is it, Dancing with the Starts but with Pokemon, or is it Pokemon centaurs (upper torso Pikachu and the other half Rapidash)? I'm just kidding, they're Pokemon avatars, right? I'd be curios to see some =).

yes, they are pokemon avatars made by yours truely, me.
    my avatar is the poketar of scyther, as you can see, i work hard on them
    #109 Posted: 02:42:37 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ It's very nice, great job on it =D!
    ---

#110 Posted: 02:47:54 05/03/2013
    ^ thanks, your avi is bossome
    #111 Posted: 08:08:32 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ It's all about luck. Pichu has a 50/50 chance of being female or male. The reason why you're hatching a good amount of male Eevees, is due to its ratio being 87.5% male and only 12.5% female.

Sorry that this isn't too helpful, I hope that you hatch a male one soon.
    ---

ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
    #112 Posted: 11:00:46 05/03/2013
    I was lucky and got a female Eevee in my first batch (4 eggs, strong Pokemon with fly, and a Slugma to help hatch it quicker), in Pokemon Black.

I was breeding for a female Eevee with Iron Tail (Since Iron Tail is no longer a TM, shame), to evolve into Glaceon.
    ---
    self professed austGAYlian
    #113 Posted: 11:32:02 05/03/2013
    Where can I find an Eevee in Pokemon Black & White?
    bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
    #114 Posted: 11:36:39 05/03/2013
    Quote: fireofexile

It's not.

PokeTransfer, Dream World, or Trade only.
    #115 Posted: 12:05:36 05/03/2013
    Quote: bisylizzie

It's not.

Okay, I'm setting up the Dream World again soon so hopefully I can get one from there.
    #116 Posted: 15:45:46 05/03/2013

It's not.

Okay, I'm setting up the Dream World again soon so hopefully I can get one from there.

Have fun! You need to get 10,000+ points, then find it in the Dream Park.

I'm on about 2,500 points at the moment, after about a week of trying to get back into it.
    TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
    #117 Posted: 18:45:03 05/03/2013
    What would you guys say is a better Pokemon to use in single player? Zoroark or Cofagrigus?
    I can't decide what one to use on my team on White 2.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:21 05/03/2013 by TheSpyrofan12
    #118 Posted: 21:35:15 05/03/2013

It's not.

I'm on about 2,500 points at the moment, after about a week of trying to get back into it.

I never knew there were points... Where can you find them?
    #119 Posted: 21:58:51 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: TheSpyrofan12
    What would you guys say is a better Pokemon to use in single player? Zoroark or Cofagrigus?

^ Zoroark is a stronger attacker with much better Speed, making it a good offensive Pokemon, but Cofagrigus has better defenses so it's more like a wall and defensive Pokemon. If you want an offensive Pokemon, choose Zoroark, and if you prefer a defensive Pokemon, choose Cofagrigus.

My Recommended Moves for an Offensive Special Attacker Zoroark:

1. Dark Pulse - egg move or Move Tutor in Lentimas Town for 10 Blue Shards
    2. or
      Night Daze - Zoroark learns this move at level 64. It has 5 more power than Dark Pulse (85 instead of 80) and has a 40% chance to lower the target's accuracy by one stage, but it has 5% less accuracy than Dark Pulse (95% instead of 100%).

3. Flamethrower - Taught through TM35, which is found on Route 23

4. Focus Blast - Taught through TM52, which is found in Wellspring Cave on B1F (the dark level of the cave). Powerful, but only has 70% accuracy, so use wisely.

5. Nasty Plot - Learned at level 54; It boosts your Special Attack by two stages.
    6. or
      Shadow Ball - Taught through TM30, which is found outside Reversal Mountain.
      or
      Grass Knot - Taught through TM86, which is found inside Pinwheel Forest. Good for when you encounter a heavy Pokemon, especially if it's a Rock, Ground, or Water Type.

_

My Recommended Moves for a Defensive Cofagrigus:

1. Will-O-Wisp - Learned at level 21 or through TM61 (found on the second floor of Celestial Tower)

2. Shadow Ball - Learned at level 39 or through TM30 (found outside Reversal Mountain)

3. Pain Split - Taught at the Humilau City Move Tutor for 10 Yellow Shards
    4. or
      Curse - Learned at level 29

5. Haze - Learned at level 9
    6. or
      Knock Off- Taught through the Move Tutor in Humilau City for 4 Yellow Shards

_

You can see the Move Reminder in PWT if you didn't teach your Pokemon a move that it learns at a certain level.

Good Luck and I hope this helps you decide which one will fit your team best =).
    ---

IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
    #120 Posted: 22:37:43 05/03/2013
    Just coming in here for a moment to say I downloaded Meloetta yesterday. X3
    #121 Posted: 22:46:29 05/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ Nice =)! I still need to make a trip to GameStop, if only it were a little closer to where I live.
    ---

#122 Posted: 23:18:55 05/03/2013

Gimme a second to work it out, need to check my Dream World stuff...

After you've logged in (assuming you've done the Game Sync, sent a Pokemon to sleep), click "My Page" (on the left bar), then one of the tabs says "Pokemon Dream World". Under the image of your house is the Dream Pts.

[User Posted Image]

Like, at the moment, I have 3020. Thought I had less, but evidently, must've gained more since I last looked.
    #123 Posted: 23:26:46 05/03/2013

Gimme a second to work it out, need to check my Dream World stuff...

After you've logged in (assuming you've done the Game Sync, sent a Pokemon to sleep), click "My Page" (on the left bar), then one of the tabs says "Pokemon Dream World". Under the image of your house is the Dream Pts.
    *image*

Like, at the moment, I have 3020. Thought I had less, but evidently, must've gained more since I last looked.

Thanks, never noticed that smilie
    TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
    #124 Posted: 16:33:13 06/03/2013
    Quote: TheSpyrofan12

^ Zoroark is a stronger attacker with much better Speed, making it a good offensive Pokemon, but Cofagrigus has better defenses so it's more like a wall and defensive Pokemon. If you want an offensive Pokemon, choose Zoroark, and if you prefer a defensive Pokemon, choose Cofagrigus.

My Recommended Moves for an Offensive Special Attacker Zoroark:

1. Dark Pulse - egg move or Move Tutor in Lentimas Town for 10 Blue Shards
    2. or
      Night Daze - Zoroark learns this move at level 64. It has 5 more power than Dark Pulse (85 instead of 80) and has a 40% chance to lower the target's accuracy by one stage, but it has 5% less accuracy than Dark Pulse (95% instead of 100%).

3. Flamethrower - Taught through TM35, which is found on Route 23

4. Focus Blast - Taught through TM52, which is found in Wellspring Cave on B1F (the dark level of the cave). Powerful, but only has 70% accuracy, so use wisely.

5. Nasty Plot - Learned at level 54; It boosts your Special Attack by two stages.
    6. or
      Shadow Ball - Taught through TM30, which is found outside Reversal Mountain.
      or
      Grass Knot - Taught through TM86, which is found inside Pinwheel Forest. Good for when you encounter a heavy Pokemon, especially if it's a Rock, Ground, or Water Type.

_

My Recommended Moves for a Defensive Cofagrigus:

1. Will-O-Wisp - Learned at level 21 or through TM61 (found on the second floor of Celestial Tower)

2. Shadow Ball - Learned at level 39 or through TM30 (found outside Reversal Mountain)

3. Pain Split - Taught at the Humilau City Move Tutor for 10 Yellow Shards
    4. or
      Curse - Learned at level 29

5. Haze - Learned at level 9
    6. or
      Knock Off- Taught through the Move Tutor in Humilau City for 4 Yellow Shards

_

You can see the Move Reminder in PWT if you didn't teach your Pokemon a move that it learns at a certain level.

Good Luck and I hope this helps you decide which one will fit your team best =).

Thanks for the help! I'm gonna go with the Defensive Cofagrigus, as I think that will be more valuable to my team.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    #125 Posted: 21:51:47 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ You're welcome =)! I hope that it works out good for you.
    ---

#126 Posted: 22:55:18 06/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    Sorry for the Double Post....

-

New Trailer to "Pokémon Extremsepeed Genesect Mewtwo's Awakening":

Great, Mewtwo is making a comeback =D! This looks like it will be a fun movie and the Pikachu short features all of the Eeveelutions, including Sylveon. I can't wait =)!
    ---

#127 Posted: 01:16:10 07/03/2013
    ^ Wow, looks amazing! Thanks for posting that! =)
    ---
    somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
    #128 Posted: 01:19:17 07/03/2013
    Does that make Mewtwo have 3 movies about him.
    pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
    #129 Posted: 02:40:46 07/03/2013
    can't wait for the next film! Mewtwo coming back? 5 Genesects? a short film about Eeveelutions?

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST POKEMON MOVIE EVER
    ---
    Cool cool.
    HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
    #130 Posted: 02:43:08 07/03/2013
    I'm guessing the Team Plasma stuff in the anime sort of kicks off the movie... <.<;
    ---
    Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
    LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
    #131 Posted: 03:22:52 07/03/2013
    I know i'm sorta late, but i've watched a few episodes of the new anime, I love how it's much darker and overall better.
    #132 Posted: 03:32:18 07/03/2013
    Off-topic, but OMGOMGOGMOGMGGOMGKDSGOMG ONLY 89 MORE MINUTES UNTIL MARCH 7TH WHERE I LIVE. Gonna stay up till midnight for the PMD demo (hopefully they're cool cats and have midnight releases).
    #133 Posted: 05:31:39 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ I'm actually doing the same thing X)! I really hope that it's a midnight release, too, and that they haven't decided last minute to move the date to a later time.
    _

To joerox:
    No problem =)!
    Yes, it does look pretty awesome.
    _

To somePerson:
    Yes, he has been in three movies staring him, but he has made cameos elsewhere. Here's a list of all of the Mewtwo appearances that I know of. They are in order from first appearance, to most recent and include both movie and anime cameos. (Spoilered due to some important plot events mentioned):

The neat thing about Mewtwo, is that he was shown in some Pokemon anime episodes before he debuted in his own movie, these events lead up to his role in the movie and were re-shown in the movie like flashbacks.

• The Battle of the Badge - Giovanni used Mewtwo to battle Gary's Arcanine and Nidoking. (also shown in 1st movie)
  • Showdown at the Po-ké Corral (in its body armor) - Mewtwo totaled Giovanni's headquarters and flew off. (also shown in 1st movie)
  • It's Mr. Mime Time - A scene involving Mewtwo and Giovanni appears in it, but unlike the other events, it wasn't re-shown in the first Mewtwo movie.
  • The Origin of Mewtwo (1st movie) - Debut
  • Mewtwo Strikes Back (2nd movie) - Sequel to 1st
  • Mewtwo Returns (5th movie) - Sequel to 2nd Mewtwo movie
  • Jirachi Wish Maker (8th movie) - Seen standing on a rooftop wearing a cape
  • Destiny Deoxys (9th movie) - Seen during the intro
  • The Rise of Darkrai (12th movie) - During the opening, chasing Mew.

• _

To pankakesparx:
    I'm pretty excited for it, too. It looks pretty epic and the animation is very nicely done.
    _

To Lunar:
    I'm pretty late, also. I did stay caught up with the first ten episodes, but after that, I kind of forgot to watch them. Lately, I've been trying to watch them whenever I see them on TV.
    _

To SPARX:
    Great, I'm glad that things worked out for you =)!

_

Wow, I replied to a lot of people in one post X)!
    ---

#134 Posted: 05:41:12 07/03/2013
    That movie looks great.
    #135 Posted: 07:04:28 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    If the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity demo isn't up by midnight, it will most likely be up by 12:00PM (Eastern US Time). Usually they only release downloadable versions of retail games to purchase on Sundays or sometimes Mondays on the eshop at midnight and demos at 12:00PM (Eastern US Time) on Thursdays (which tomorrow is).
    ---

spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
    #136 Posted: 11:26:16 07/03/2013
    Either I'm not looking right or the demo isn't there yet.
    #137 Posted: 11:43:51 07/03/2013
    6 hours 44 minutes later and I feel like dropping dead.
    #138 Posted: 14:16:54 07/03/2013
    I pre-ordered it, then had to cancel it. Should I try to re-order it? When does it release in US?
    ---
    #139 Posted: 17:10:32 07/03/2013
    To somePerson:
    Yes, he has been in three movies staring him, but he has made cameos elsewhere. Here's a list of all of the Mewtwo appearances that I know of. They are in order from first appearance, to most recent and include both movie and anime cameos. (Spoilered due to some important plot events mentioned):

The neat thing about Mewtwo, is that he was shown in some Pokemon anime episodes before he debuted in his own movie, these events lead up to his role in the movie and were re-shown in the movie like flashbacks.

• The Battle of the Badge - Giovanni used Mewtwo to battle Gary's Arcanine and Nidoking. (also shown in 1st movie)
  • Showdown at the Po-ké Corral (in its body armor) - Mewtwo totaled Giovanni's headquarters and flew off. (also shown in 1st movie)
  • It's Mr. Mime Time - A scene involving Mewtwo and Giovanni appears in it, but unlike the other events, it wasn't re-shown in the first Mewtwo movie.
  • The Origin of Mewtwo (1st movie) - Debut
  • Mewtwo Strikes Back (2nd movie) - Sequel to 1st
  • Mewtwo Returns (5th movie) - Sequel to 2nd Mewtwo movie
  • Jirachi Wish Maker (8th movie) - Seen standing on a rooftop wearing a cape
  • Destiny Deoxys (9th movie) - Seen during the intro
  • The Rise of Darkrai (12th movie) - During the opening, chasing Mew.

• Just a nitpick, but Mewtwo Returns wasn't a movie, it's counted more as a special.

But yes, 2+ Mewtwo have appeared in the series. Could be more, it's not mentioned in some appearances whether all the appearances are the same Mewtwo (I think the latest movie, plus a few episodes etc have proved that multiple of Legends are possible) so the new Mewtwo could be one of the same ones as seen before (except one xD) or another one.

But yeah, from Serebii... (Also spoilered)

http://www.serebii.net/anime/dex/150.shtml

Giovanni's Mewtwo
    63 The Battle of the Badge
    64 It's Mr. Mime Time
    67 Showdown at the Poke Corral
    M1 Mewtwo Strikes Back (Becomes wild in this film, thus why it's mentioned twice)

Dr. Yung's Mewtwo
    S20 The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon

Wild Mewtwo
    M1 Mewtwo Strikes Back
    S2 Mewtwo Returns
    M6 Jirachi - Wish Maker
    M10 The Rise of Darkrai
    M12 Arceus & The Jewel of Life
    #140 Posted: 20:00:16 07/03/2013
    THE DEMO IS UP! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    #141 Posted: 20:44:05 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
    ^ I'm currently waiting for my demo to download, hopefully it will be fun =)!
    _

To bisylizzie:

Good point, but I think that it's the same Mewtwo in all of them, he just gets around a lot X). The movies and episodes kind of prove it by providing information that links them together. The only Mewtwo that isn't the true one, is the mirage one in the "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon" episode due to it being a created image (mirage) of it.
    ---

#142 Posted: 21:45:56 07/03/2013
    So far I've been doing a lot of Magnagates as I'm not 100% sure how long I can go through the story. Got one with a raindrop smilie
    awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
    #143 Posted: 22:26:44 07/03/2013
    ^ I just downloaded it. I've never been much of fan of the Mystery Dungeon series, but I'm gonna give this one a chance. It's not bad.
    ---
    go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
    #144 Posted: 22:34:09 07/03/2013
    I just got the demo and apparently reached the end of it.

I'm a Snivy named Samus, and my partner is an Axew named Sylux. Don't judge me.
    #145 Posted: 22:37:40 07/03/2013
    I'm Snivy and Axew too smilie Isis, did the demo end
    after the blue gems, or is there more?

I'm still doing some Magnagates. I opened one using an ender pearl xD
    pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
    #146 Posted: 22:38:26 07/03/2013
    i had fun with the demo. this is definitely a must-get game for me.
    ---
    Cool cool.
    First | Previous | Page 3 of 50 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me