Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Pokemon Questions [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#1 Posted: 15:43:52 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Sene the first one people were starting to fight I made a new one. I already know there is a All Purpose Pokemon Topic so please don't complain about it.

Like before ask any questions like what pokemon can learn what moves, what the pokemon's starting stats are, and which pokemon are weak to which attacks.
---
SC
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 16:05:04 20/02/2013
Which pokemon has the highest defense(besides Shuckle)?
#3 Posted: 16:18:59 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I think Deoxyes has the highest defense.
---
SC
RatchetJukes1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#4 Posted: 19:59:19 20/02/2013
^ well the defence form of Deoxys anyways. Surely people can just google this stuff and get a quicker answer DX
---
smilie's resident Lombax has returned!
#5 Posted: 21:15:53 20/02/2013 | Topic Creator
But google isn't reliable. Pluss I have Pokedex Pro 3D and it's the most reliable thing. Pluss I'm on my 3DS and it's limited to what it can do.
---
SC
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#6 Posted: 01:10:13 21/02/2013
In term of stats, which water type pokemon is best?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#7 Posted: 01:50:13 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I think Kyoger has the best stats out of all water type pokemon.

But if it was a mix type that has water in it like Dragon Water type I think Palkia would be the strongest in stats.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:55:22 21/02/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#8 Posted: 17:20:22 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Any other pokemon questions?
---
SC
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#9 Posted: 18:44:47 21/02/2013
Which is the best eeveelution in terms of stats and move pool?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#10 Posted: 18:56:18 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well depends which moves?
---
SC
#11 Posted: 18:57:35 21/02/2013
Any moves which go with their stats.
---
#12 Posted: 19:04:17 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well in terms of stats and moves I think Umbreon.

Edit: But the moves you choose for it are up to you as long as it can learn them.
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:10:48 21/02/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#13 Posted: 20:13:29 21/02/2013
oops, forget to mention non-legendary. Sorry.
---
#14 Posted: 20:31:11 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol!! Well then Blastoise has the best stats.
---
SC
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#15 Posted: 00:14:52 22/02/2013
Quote: azz01
Which is the best eeveelution in terms of stats and move pool?

^ It all depends on what type of team you're aiming for and how you want to incorporate that Pokemon into your team. What you need to think about is, do you want a Special Attacker, a Physical Attacker, one with good speed, one with high defenses, or which one makes for a good supporter? All of the Eeveelutions are pretty much equal, when it comes to stats, but their stats are just distributed differently.

I studied the Eeveelutions and here's what I would recommend each type to be used for:

• Vaporeon = Highest HP of the Eeveelutions, good Special Attack, and okay Special Defense -
  • Use: Supporter/Wall, and Special Attacker

• Flareon = Highest Physical Attack of Eeveelutions, and good Special Defense
  • Use: Flareon would be a great Eeveelution, if only they made more Physical Attack moves for it. It is overlooked due to this, but it can still make for an average Supporter/Wall and cause status inflictions to the opposing party. If you want to make use of its high Attack, here are some Physical Attack moves that it can learn:
    1.Dig- Type:Ground - Att. Power 80
    2.Flame Charge - Type:Fire - Att. Power 50 - (This is good because it raises the user's Speed, which Flareon's Speed is only average and it's a Same-Type move so its power is increased.
    3. Facade - Type:Normal - Att. Power 70 - (Facade's power doubles when you cause a status infliction, such as Burn, to your target, which can be helpful at times.
    4.Retaliate - Type: Normal - Att. Power 70 - (Pretty similar to Facade, but its power doubles when you use it when an ally fainted in the previous turn. I still think Facade is a little more helpful because you can use it more often)
    5.Giga Impact - Type:Normal - Att. Power 150 - (Powerful, but you have to rest the next turn)
    6.Strength - Type: Normal - Att. Power 80 - (It's strong and has 100% accuracy, but that's it)
    7.Covet - Type:Normal - Att. Power 60 - (Helpful because it steals the opponent's held item so they can't use it)
    8.Superpower - Type:Fighting - Att. Power 120 - (Powerful, but it lowers your Attack Power and Defense, which can cause some problems, unless you use it last-minute before switching out or fainting).
    9. Fire Fang - Type:Fire - Att. Power 60 - (Helpful because it's a same type move and it can cause the target to get a burn or flinch)

• Jolteon = Highest Speed of Eeveelutions, good Special Attack, and okay Special Defense
  • Use: One of the best Eeveelutions, it makes for a good Speedy Special Attacker. It can learn a good range of moves, too.

• Espeon = One of the highest Special Attacker of the Eeveelutions (it's equal to Glaceon's), good Speed, and okay Special Defense
  • Use: Good Speedy Special Attacker and great Supporter

• Umbreon = Highest Special Defense of Eeveelutions, good Defense, and okay HP
  • Use: Great Supporter/Wall

• Leafeon = Highest Defense of Eeveelutions, good Physical Attack, and okay Speed
  • Use: A good Physical attacker, but since it's a Grass-Type, it has many opponents that can take it out quickly due to its many weaknesses.

• Glaceon = One of the highest Special Attacker of the Eeveelutions (it's equal to Espeon's), good Defense, and okay Special Defense
  • Use: Great Special Attacker and is tied with Kyurem for the most powerful Ice Beam and Blizzard in the game. Hail is great to have up for this Pokemon because both of its available abilities takes advantage of it. Its main Ability, Snow Cloak, raises it's evasion during a hailstorm by one level, and its Hidden Ability, Ice Body, restores its HP when it’s hailing.

I hope that this helps you guys interested in Eeveelutions, but need help deciding which one is best for you =). Good luck choosing and I wish you good luck raising your Eeveelutions to their full potential. Don't be afraid to try anything new in the way of moves and strategies. I basically went over basic coverage of each one so, if you want to learn more about a certain Eeveelution, please feel free to ask me here so I can hopefully be of assistance =).
    ---
    Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:03 22/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    #16 Posted: 00:18:15 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    I think he was asking about the stats at average.
    ---
    SC
    #17 Posted: 00:50:26 22/02/2013
    ^ Yes, I know =), that's why I said that all of their stats are equal (they add up to the same base amount, which is 525), but are distributed differently so it mainly depends on what type of strategy and moves you want to take advantage of.

But if I had to say which ones are the best overall, I would have to say that Jolteon due to its Speed and Special Attack Stats, Glaceon for its high Special Attack and Defense Stats, powerful Ice moves, and helpful Abilities, and Umbreon is best for its Defense Stats.

Edit: Even though I quoted azz01, I also meant for that information to help people who might be indecisive about what Eeveelution would work best for them.
    ---
    Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:55:55 22/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    #18 Posted: 01:57:55 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    I can respect that. smilie

Any more questions anyone?
    ---
    SC
    Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
    #19 Posted: 03:50:37 22/02/2013
    is there a awesome kick-butt green pokemon
    ---
    =Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
    DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
    #20 Posted: 04:00:54 22/02/2013
    Quote: Camo22

Gardevoir
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
    #21 Posted: 04:38:01 22/02/2013
    Anyone know what type(s) of Pokemon are good for the Elite Four AND Iris in Black 2? Trying to beat them again....in the same way, but the E4 have 6 Pokemon instead of 4
    #22 Posted: 04:54:06 22/02/2013
    Quote: Camo22

Judging by your Avatar, you like Reptiles/Dragons:

Tyranitar ->[User Posted Image]

Sceptile ->[User Posted Image]

Torterra ->[User Posted Image] It's shiny form is greener ^.^ ->[User Posted Image]

Serperior ->[User Posted Image]

Rayquaza ->[User Posted Image]

Flygon ->[User Posted Image]

Shiny Dragonite ->[User Posted Image]

------

Some others:

Venusaur ->[User Posted Image]

Meganium ->[User Posted Image]

Scyther ->[User Posted Image]

Gardevoir ->[User Posted Image]

Gallade ->[User Posted Image]

Leafeon ->[User Posted Image]

Virizion ->[User Posted Image]

Tornadus -> Incarnate Form:[User Posted Image] Therian Form:[User Posted Image]

Meloetta ->[User Posted Image]

(One of my personal favorites is Reuniclus ->[User Posted Image], but I like it more for the way it looks than its stats or move-pool)

And that is all I can think of now (keep in mind that I was only putting down the final forms of all the Pokemon)
    ---

somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
    #23 Posted: 05:14:57 22/02/2013
    Does anyone know a strategy for Slaking?
    #24 Posted: 05:24:48 22/02/2013
    ^ A Strategy for battling against it, or making it part of your party?

Quote: isaac343018s
    Anyone know what type(s) of Pokemon are good for the Elite Four AND Iris in Black 2? Trying to beat them again....in the same way, but the E4 have 6 Pokemon instead of 4

^ I would recommend a balanced party with Physical Attacker, Special Attacker, a Speedy Pokemon, hard hitter, and possibly a Support (but I rarely use a support when fighting the Elite Four, I pretty much just focus on offence than defense, but I do still use moves that boost my stats and weaken my opponent's stats if I feel that I really need to - inflicting them with status conditions like confusion and Poison is always good, too).

Bring a lot of healing items and stock up Full Restores, Full Heals, and Revival Herbs in Driftveil City (they work the same as Max Revive). Don't forget to make good use of your items. If you have a Pokemon with a slow Speed stat, give it a Quick Claw, if you have one with moves of low Accuracy, have it hold a Wide Lens, ect. Life Orb is helpful for extra power, but it does diminish your Pokemon's health. I would recommend using items that increase the power of your Pokemon's same-Type moves, such as Miracle Seed for Grass, NeverMeltIce for Ice, Mystic Water for Water, ect. I also would have a Pokemon hold Expert Belt when you know you have a Pokemon with Multiple different Type moves that will be super-effective against the opposing team.

The Elite Four's specialty types are Ghost, Dark, Psychic, Fighting, and Dragon. Ghost's weakness is Dark and Ghost, Dark's is Bug and Fighting, Psychic's is Bug, Ghost, and Dark, Fighting's is Flying and Psychic, and Dragon is weak against Dragon and Ice. You want Pokemon of these opposing Types and powerful moves of these types. Using moves like Knock Off are good too since their Pokemon are holding items that power up their team and could be bothersome.

I'm going to add more information to this, my eyes are just bugging me right now from staring at my computer screen too long X). I'll add more to this soon, good luck =)!

Edit:

Some Pokemon I have used for the Elite Four:

Krookodile
    Haxorus
    Arcanine
    Serperior (because it's my starter)
    Lucario
    Glaceon
    Braviary
    Vanilluxe
    Ampharos
    Azumarill
    Reuniclus
    Dragonite
    Eelektross
    Aggron

Moves that I recommend:

• Ice Beam: It's strong against Shauntal's Golurk and Drifblim, Grimsley's Krookodile, Caitlin's Sigilyph, and Iris's Hydreigon, Druddigon, Archeops, and Haxorus

• Surf: Strong against Shauntal's Golurk and Chandelure, Grimsley's Krookodile, and Iris's Aggron and Archeops

• Crunch: Strong against all of Shauntal's and Caitlin's Pokemon (except it has normal effect on Metagross)

• Drain Punch or Brick Break: Strong against all of Grimsley's Pokemon, and Iris's Hydreigon, Aggron, and Lapras

• Psychic: Powerful against all of Marshal's Pokemon (except it does normal amount of damage on Lucario)

• Aerial Ace, Sky Attack, or Fly: Strong against Grimsley's Scrafty, and all of Marshal's Pokemon (except it does normal amount of damage on Lucario),

• Power Gem or Rock Slide (Ancientpower is also good because it has a chance to raise all of the user's stats at once): Powerful against Shauntal's Drifblim, and Chandelure, Caitlin's Sigilyph, and Iris's Lapras, and Archeops

• Discharge or ThunderPunch: Strong against Shauntal's Drifblim, Caitlin's Sigilyph, and Iris's Lapras, and Archeops

• Dragon Claw or Dragon Pulse: Strong against Iris's Hydreigon, Druddigon, and Haxorus

• Also, consider moves that can boost your Pokemon such as Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Bulb Up, ect. and Tailwind is good because it boosts your party's Speed.

Powerful moves to consider, but have consequences:

Brave Bird: 120 Power and 100% Acc., but user loses good amount of health

Close Combat: 120 Power and 100% Acc., but it cuts the user's Defense and Sp. Def.

Outrage: 120 Power and 100% Acc., but user can't use any other moves until it's done and it becomes confused after use.

Draco Meteor: 140 Power and 90% Acc., but user's Special Attacker harshly lowers after use

Thunder: 120 Power but has low Accuracy of 70% (Wide Lens can help with this problem)

Blizzard: Same as above^

Hydro Pump: Same as above but with 80% Acc.

Pokemon that can learn some of these moves and are good for the Elite Four:

Krookodile: Outrage, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Dragon Pulse

Aggron: Dragon Claw, Outrage, Ice Beam, Surf, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Thunderpunch

Eelectross: Dragon Claw, Crunch, Thunder, Discharge, ThunderPunch

Arcanine: Outrage, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat,

Glaceon: Ice Beam, Blizzard,

Lucario: Close Combat, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Dragon Pulse, Psychic, ThunderPunch, Crunch, Rock Slide,

.....and I'm sorry but I'm getting tired so I might go over some more coverage tomorrow. Good luck and I hope that this helps you at all =). Please feel free to ask any more questions or if you want me to go over the Elite Four some more =).
    ---

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:51:13 22/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    #25 Posted: 14:46:46 22/02/2013
    What do you guys think if my stragetys?
    I use Crobat and Empoleon and make crobat use fly and Empoleon use surf.

Tyranitar and Azelf. Tyranitar use Earthquake, dosnt affect Azelf

Azelf and Celebi. Celebi uses perish song, Azelf uses u-turn, return celebi.
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    Kao Kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 652
    #26 Posted: 14:56:50 22/02/2013
    My best advice for the Elite Four and Iris is to look up the opponents and moves on a place like Bulbapedia and plan accordingly.

You should have gotten a Zorua as part of the story line. Zoroark can steamroll Shauntel.

Grimsley is a complete joke for my Keldeo with Secret Sword paired with Keldeo's monstrous Special Attack and Speed. Terrakion is also a terrific Pokemon, and Sacred Sword works well with his high attack stat.

Zoroark is also pretty good against Caitlin.

Marshall is kind of mean, but he wastes a lot of turns on defensive moves. If you have a flying type like Unfezant or Braviary, he shouldn't be too much trouble.

~*~

Iris only has a couple of nasty Pokemon. Specifically Archeops.
    - For her dragon types, (Haxorous, Druddigon, Hydreigon) a speedy Glaceon that knows Hail and Ice Beam/Blizzard will ruin their day. Glaceon is also very good for her horrible Archeops. Speed is key here, though, because all four Pokemon have attacks that will deal 2x damage to Glaceon (Fire Blast, Fire Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge). Snow Cloak ability will definitely give Glaceon an advantage.
    - Terrakion's Sacred Sword (or any fighting move) will do 4x damage to her Aggron.
    - Take a grass or electric Pokemon along to deal with Lapras. Magnezone's Steel type will halve the damage of two of her four moves, leaving Hydro Pump and Sing to really worry about.

~*~

I don't know which Pokemon you have access to, or what you're willing to train, but a pretty solid team would be:
    - Keldeo (or Terrakion) for Fighting to deal with Dark and Normal types.
    - Glaceon for Ice to deal with Dragon and Flying types.
    - Zoroark for Dark to deal with Ghost and Psychic types.
    - Chandeleure (or Arcanine, or another fire type) to deal with Steel types.
    - Unfezant (or Braviary, or another flying type) to deal with Fighting types.
    - An electric or grass type to deal with Iris' Lapras, though this sixth slot can be filled with whatever you really want. A second ice type might not be a bad idea either in case Glaceon runs into trouble.

Good luck!
    #27 Posted: 15:38:34 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    Quote: isaac343018s

I would have a varity of pokemon like flying type, ghost or dark type, fighting, electric, and dragon type pokemon. Or try teaching your pokemon a variety of moves.
    ---
    SC
    isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
    #28 Posted: 19:24:50 22/02/2013
    Yay! I managed to beat them! I had....

Lvl 100 Tornadus with Dark Pulse, Hammer Arm, Hurricane, and Psychic
    Lvl 78 Cloyster with Spike Cannon, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, and some other Ice type move I can remember....
    Lvl 100 Haxorus (Shiny) with Rock Smash, Dragon Claw, False Swipe, and Some other move I can't remember....
    Lvl 55 Keldeo with Secret Sword, Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, and Quick Guard
    Lvl 76 Luxray with Discharge, Spark, Thunder Fang, and Crunch
    Lvl 68 Emboar with Blast Burn, Flamethrower, Fire Pledge, and Hand based fighting type move....

Emboar and Keldeo came in less useful than I thought...
    Cloyster I only used to get rid of Lapras.....
    Haxorus managed to defeat Iris almost completely by himself!
    Luxray helped to get rid of some of Caitlin's and Iris' Pokemon....
    And Tornadus....HE GOT MARSHAL, SHAUNTAL, AND GRIMSLEY (with his AWESOM hairdo) AL BY HIMSELF! I flipping love him now!
    #29 Posted: 21:33:12 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    Cool! Glad we can help. smilie
    ---
    SC
    #30 Posted: 21:50:08 22/02/2013
    What is the best way to level up a magikarp and how do I get a leafeon in B/W and B2/W2.
    ---
    #31 Posted: 22:00:59 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    To get Leafeon you go to the Pinwheel Forest and level up near the Moss covered rock.

The best way is puting it first in your party then switch it out with a different pokemon in your party.
    ---
    SC
    #32 Posted: 22:18:26 22/02/2013
    Can anyone help me with a good moves for Gardevoir?
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    #33 Posted: 22:57:34 22/02/2013
    To azz01:
    What is the best way to level up a magikarp and how do I get a leafeon in B/W and B2/W2.

^ Like Spyroconvexity said, you need to level it up in the same area where the Moss Rock is in Pinwheel Forest. It's at the southern part inside the forest. below is a picture to help you find it =).

Moss Rock:
    [User Posted Image]

You can also Evolve Eevee into Glaceon using this same method, but instead leveling it at Moss Rock, you level it at Ice Rock in Twist Mountain. In Black/White, you can get to Twist Mountain through Route 7, and in Black2/White2, you can get there through Clay Tunnel, which is located in Driftvail City. It's located in the same location in both versions of the games, which is in the Basement area of Twist Mountain just after/before the room with the guy that gives you fossils.

Ice Rock:
    [User Posted Image]

Keep in mind that Eevee doesn't have to be first in your party for it to evolve into Leafeon or Glaceon, so you can have a different lead Pokemon fighting and have Eevee hold an EXP Share. It also helps if you have the Lead Pokemon hold a Lucky Egg so you can get more experience quicker.

If you just want to quickly evolve Magikarp, I would just use that same method of making your lead hold a Lucky Egg, and Magikarp an EXP Share and battle high leveled Pokemon. You can battle the people daily in the sports Stadiums in Nimbasa City, and Route 3 in Black2/White2 is a good area to spawn shaking grass to battle Audino, which gives you a lot of Experience. Good luck =)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To DragonCamo:
    Quote: DragonCamo
    Can anyone help me with a good moves for Gardevoir?

^Here are a list of some good moves that it can learn:
    [User Posted Image]
    Offensive Moves:

• Psychic
    • Focus Blast
    • Signal Beam
    • Shadow Ball
    • Thunderbolt
    • Energy Ball

Sometimes helpful, but not as powerful as the ones above due to them being Physical and not Special Attacks:

• Fire Punch
    • Ice Punch
    • Thunder Punch

Defensive and Status Moves:

• Trick
    • Substitute
    • Calm Mind
    • Wish
    • Protect
    • Reflect
    • Light Screen
    • Heal Bell
    • Will-O-Wisp
    • Toxic
    ---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:49 22/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    #34 Posted: 14:54:09 23/02/2013
    Thanks Opal and Spyro.
    ---
    #35 Posted: 16:47:07 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    No problem. smilie
    ---
    SC
    bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
    #36 Posted: 17:12:20 23/02/2013
    I have a question.

Best Pokemon to use to single-mon run the E4 in Black 2. To get the One Mon only medal.
    #37 Posted: 17:24:22 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    I don't know I haven't tryed that yet but most likely a Lv. 100 pokemon with a variety of moves.
    ---
    SC
    #38 Posted: 17:38:25 23/02/2013
    How do I get other starters in W2 with out trade or cheats?
    ---
    #39 Posted: 17:52:45 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
    You can't unless you trade or you breed them.
    ---
    SC
    #40 Posted: 19:15:48 23/02/2013
    try Arceus with judgement and different plates to change it's type.
    ---
    #41 Posted: 21:23:07 23/02/2013
    Thanks Opal and Spyro.

^ Anytime, I'm glad that I could be of assistance =). Please feel free to ask anymore questions if they come up.

----------------------------------
    To bisylizzie:

Quote: bisylizzie
    I have a question.

Best Pokemon to use to single-mon run the E4 in Black 2. To get the One Mon only medal.

^ For the single run, I would use Dragonite.

If you win with Dragonite you will get 3 Medals: The Single Run Medal, the Dragon-type Champ Medal, and the Flying-Type Champ Medal.

Keep in mind that Dragonite will be vulnerable against Iris's Dragon-Type Pokemon due to Dragon moves being supper effective, you'll have to take them out fast before they land a fatal blow.

Save before you fight each Champion so you can reset if something comes up. Bring a lot of Full Restores and some Full Heals.

Here's what I would recomend for Dragonite:
    [User Posted Image]
    Dragonite:

Recommended Nature: Adamant(+Attack, -Special Attack) or Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)

Held Item: Lum Berry(removes Status Conditions), or Leftovers(heals you a little bit each turn), or *Expert Belt(when the holder uses an attack that is super effective on the target, the damage is increased by 20%)

*My favorite is Expert Belt, especially if you are using a variety of moves that will be super effective against the opposing team.

Moves:

1. Dragon Dance
    2. Dragon Claw (or Outrage, but keep in mind that you'll become confused after use, so use it wisely)
    3. Ice Punch or Ice Beam
    4. Aerial Ace or Surf or Rock Slide

Rundown:

1. Dragon Dance boosts your Speed and Attack which is very handy for quickly taking out your enemies.

2. Dragon Claw or Outrage is strong against Iris's Hydreigon, Druddigon, and Haxorus.

3. Ice Punch or Ice Beam is strong against Shauntal's Golurk and Drifblim, Grimsley's Krookodile, Caitlin's Sigilyph, and Iris's Hydreigon, Druddigon, Archeops, and Haxorus

• Aerial Ace is strong against Grimsley's Scrafty, and all of Marshal's Pokemon (except it does normal amount of damage on Lucario).
    • Surf is strong against Shauntal's Golurk and Chandelure, Grimsley's Krookodile, and Iris's Aggron and Archeops.
    • Rock Slide is powerful against Shauntal's Drifblim, and Chandelure, Caitlin's Sigilyph, and Iris's Lapras, and Archeops)

I hope that this will be helpful for you.

Good Luck =)!
    ---

Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
    #42 Posted: 21:28:12 23/02/2013
    Which Pokemon has the highest attack?
    ---
    Wow
    Such signature
    #43 Posted: 21:31:35 23/02/2013
    Okay so I have my team planned out foe W2 and I want your evaluation.

Samurott-Razor Shell,Surf,Mega Horn,Hydro Pump or Scald
    Braivary-Fly,Crush Claw,Arial Ace,Steel Wing
    Arcainine-Flamethrower,Fire Fang,Bte,Flare Blitz or if it can learn it Eartquake
    Lucario-Aura Sphere,Force Palm,Bone Rush,Metal Claw
    Dragonite-Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Fire Punch,Swords Dance
    Ampharos-Thunderbolt,Iron Tail,Shock Wave,Light Screen/Jolteon-Shadow Ball,Thunderbolt,Shock Wave,Dig (I don't know which)

So what do you think?

EDIT:Just posted the moves they will learn.So what do you think of their moves?
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:44:25 23/02/2013 by azz01
    #44 Posted: 21:32:23 23/02/2013
    ^ That looks like a great team, it will be pretty helpful as long as you teach them all the correct attacks, let me know if you need help with that =).

-------------------------

Quote: Yoshi
    Which Pokemon has the highest attack?

^ Highest Uber Attack Pokemon is Attack Form Deoxys which can get a Max Attack of 538 and I believe even higher with Adamant Nature, but not quite sure.

Rampardos is a pretty strong, Non-Uber and can get a Max Attack of 474
    ---

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:35:10 23/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
    #45 Posted: 21:33:43 23/02/2013
    Alright thanks.
    ---
    Wow
    Such signature
    #46 Posted: 21:35:50 23/02/2013
    ^ No problem =)

------------------------------

I know that I posted this on the All-Purpose Topic, but I'm putting it here for anyone else who could use it as a reference that have similar Pokemon in their team:

Quote: OpalOsprey
    This is my soon to be W2 team

Samurott-Razor Shell,Surf,Mega Horn,Scald overall my Samurott will be my main memeber for backup and I will only use him first when needed.
    Braivary-Fly,Crush Claw,Arial Ace,Steel Wing over I think Braivary will be fine like this.I find this is a good set.
    Arcainine-Flamethrower,Fire Fang,Bte,Extreme Speed overall I think my Arcainine is fine.Will some one please tell me if he can learn Earthquake.
    Lucario-Aura Sphere,Force Palm,Bone Rush,Metal Claw
    Dragonite-Thunder Punch,Ice Punch,Fire Punch,Swords Dance
    Ampharos-Thunderbolt,Iron Tail,Shock Wave,Light Screen/Jolteon-Shadow Ball,Thunderbolt,Shock Wave,Dig (I don't know which)

As for my other team memebers such as Lucario,Dragonite,Ampharos and Jolteon I have no clue what to do with them.

What do you think?

^
    1. Samurott:
    Held Item: Mystic Water

• Ice Beam is a good move to have, it can be taught by TM 13. I would replace Razor Shell for it.

• 2. Braivary:
    Held Item: Sharp Beak

• Return: Once it has Max Happiness, you might want to replace Crush Claw for Return. Return is more powerful than Crush Claw once you have high happiness. It can be taught through TM27. Return is a same-Type move, meaning that you'll get a little attack power bonus for using it.
  • Superpower: A very powerful Fighting-Type move, but it lowers the user's Attack and sometimes Defense Stat by one stage, so use it wisely. I would recommend replacing Steel Wing for it because Steel-Type moves have very little coverage.

• 3. Arcanine:
    Held Item: Charcoal

• No, Arcanine can't learn Earthquake, so Keep Flare Blitz because it's a good move.
  • Wild Charge - Powerful, but damages user a little. Can be taught through TM93. Replace Fire Fang for it.
  • Crunch: Replace Bite with Crunch (learned by Growlith at lvl 45, if you didn't teach it then, there's a Move Reminder in PWT, but I'm not 100% sure if Crunch is one of the relearn-able moves. It will cost you a Heart Scale).

• 4. Lucario:
    Held Item: Expert Belt
  • Keep Aura Sphere
  • Calm Mind - Replace Force Palm with it.
  • Dragon Pulse or Psychic - Replace Bone Rush with it.
  • Dark Pulse - Replace Metal Claw with it.

• 5. Dragonite:
    Held Item: Expert Belt - There are two Expert Belts in the game so both your Lucario and Dragonite can wear one (unless of course you're entering a challenge that doesn't allow multiple of the same items). There's one that is given to you as a gift in Driftveil City for showing a Lv. 30 Pokemon in the Market, and the other is found with the Dowsing Machine in Route 19.
  • Dragon Claw or Outrage - Replace Thunderpunch for one. Even though Thunderpunch is a good move, having a Dragon-Type move will help out a lot due to the same-type boost.
  • Earthquake or Superpower - Ice Punch is another good move you have, but you might want to replace it with a more powerful move like either of these.
  • Keep Fire Punch
  • Dragon Dance - Replace Swords Dance for it (I don't think that he can even learn Swords Dance)

• Between choosing Ampharos and Jolteon, it all depends on what you prefer. Do you want a Pokemon that's slower, but has slightly better Defenses, Special Attack and much better HP (which makes it like a Tank), or do you want a Speedy Special Attacker that can deal out attacks quickly, but lacks as much defenses and HP as the previous? They are both pretty good as long as you use them correctly to their full potential. Maybe reviewing these Attacks that I recommend could help you decide?

6. Ampharos:
    Held Item: Magnet or Light Clay
  • Keep Thunderbolt, it's a very good move.
  • Fire Punch - Replace Iron Tail for it. You'll have to see a Move Tutor to learn it, though. I believe that it's the Move Tutor in in Driftveil City. It's kind of pricey at the cost of 10 Red Shards in return for him to teach the move. He is in the Hotel in the lower part of town.
  • You can choose to keep Shock Wave, or replace it with Substitute(TM90), Power Gem(Learned at Lv.35 and maybe the Move Reminder can teach it to you), or Signal Beam(learned at Lv.51 or at the Driftveil Move Tutor for 4 Red Shards)
  • Keep Light Screen

• Jolteon-Shadow Ball,Thunderbolt,Shock Wave,Dig (I don't know which)
    Held Item: Magnet
  • Signal Beam - All of your moves for Jolteon look good, to me, but you I would suggest replacing Shock Wave with Signal Beam for more coverage.

• Sorry that this took me such a long time to type. I've spent all this time typing this up and studying your moves and team to make sure that I suggest moves that will work with your team. Good luck and I hope that this helps you =).
    ---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:51 24/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
    #47 Posted: 02:54:42 24/02/2013
    Does a Pokemon's nature affect how it will perform in battles?
    #48 Posted: 03:38:48 24/02/2013
    ^ Yes, because each Nature effects your Pokemon's base stat growth rate differently. Here are all of the different types of Natures and how they effect your Pokemon's growth of Stats (+ =10% increased growth, - =10% decreased growth, and "No Change" means that the Nature doesn't change the normal growth of the stats):

Name: _ How it Effects your Stat's Growth:

Adamant __________+Atk, -SpA

Bashful____________ No Change

Bold ______________+Def, -Atk

Brave_____________+Atk, -Spe

Calm _____________+SpD, -Atk

Careful___________+SpD, -SpA

Docile____________No Change

Gentle___________+SpD, -Def

Hardy___________ No Change

Hasty___________+Spe, -Def

Impish__________+Def, -SpA

Jolly____________+Spe, -SpA

Lax____________+Def, -SpD

Lonely__________+Atk, -Def

Mild____________+SpA, -Def

Modest_________+SpA, -Atk

Naive__________+Spe, -SpD

Naughty________+Atk, -SpD

Quiet__________+SpA, -Spe

Quirky_________ No Change

Rash __________+SpA, -SpD

Relaxed________+Def, -Spe

Sassy_________+SpD, -Spe

Serious________ No Change

Timid__________+Spe, -Atk

As seen in this screenshot, below, this Pokemon has a Naughty Nature which means its Attack stat growth rate is increased by 10% more than usual, but in return, its Special Defense stat growth rate is decreased by 10%. You can also tell what Stats a Nature is changing by looking at your Pokemon Info Stat Screen in its summery. If you look at the Stat Screen below, its Attack stat is written in red text, signifying its increase, and the Special Defense stat is blue, showing the corresponding stat that is decreased.
    [User Posted Image]

If you want to read more about Natures, you can click here, and here
    ---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:33:22 24/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    King_Pika Blue Sparx Gems: 544
    #49 Posted: 04:20:12 24/02/2013
    I always have horrid luck with natures. That's why my Samurott has Waterfall before Surf. Adamant.
    ---
    "Regretting never, our dreams will be... Halfway to forever! Our light comes shining through. Reach down deep, big defeat. Do all that we can do!"
    #50 Posted: 04:37:27 24/02/2013
    ^ I seem to always get Sassy Nature Pokemon, which is pretty bad due to most of them already baring low base Speed stats, such as Aggron smilie.
    ---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:10 24/02/2013 by OpalOsprey
    Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me