darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Swap Force Toy Prototypes for Stink Bomb and More
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Swap Force Toy Prototypes for Stink Bomb and More [CLOSED]
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#51 Posted: 12:37:10 11/02/2013
night shift and stink bomb are my faves so far. I really like that they took the super kiddy feel out of the toys. I know when i was watching the video of toys for bob talking about how they created bouncer i was disapointed they took away his legs. But they made up for this with blast zone. So really i like all the variety theyre coming out with. But wash buckler is ugly.
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#52 Posted: 12:38:47 11/02/2013
Quote: Tupelo
night shift and stink bomb are my faves so far. I really like that they took the super kiddy feel out of the toys. I know when i was watching the video of toys for bob talking about how they created bouncer i was disapointed they took away his legs. But they made up for this with blast zone. So really i like all the variety theyre coming out with. But wash buckler is ugly.

really? a ninja turtle-based skunk with a fart attack is "taking the kiddy feel" away?
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#53 Posted: 13:36:24 11/02/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I really dnt like the look of those guys. I mean, ill still get them and i dont hate them but its just......ew

Quote: Legodude56
You can hardly see the skull on Night Shift's base. smilie

Quote: jfed8888
Did anyone else notice that none of these have pupils on their eyes?

As others have said---there's some needed detail missing here, and these contents align with my general surprise in regards to the figure's quality as compared to the previous released characters. These are also bigger, so flaws like this show themselves easier. I hope for Activision's sake they are putting more detail on these.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#54 Posted: 13:44:53 11/02/2013
Quote: RK
Quote: Takadox360
Night Shift is a VAMPIRE why is everyone thinking that he is a wolf or a bat,the teeth and the pointi ears are clearly showing that and his haircut is also looking vampirish like.

He's a bat, he even has wings folded in his arms, his face almost screams that he's a bat

Where the heck do you can see wings.That is smoke.
---
i am trash
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#55 Posted: 13:53:54 11/02/2013
Quote: Ace XSX
Quote: isaac343018s
I might....... If Pokemon X and Y dont get event exclusive Pokemon from the get-go....

There's a small chance of that happening, besides, this is a new pokemon game, i don't think they will instantly release an exclusive pokemon on the day it's being released, probably later after 2 weeks/a month more or less, the same goes for SSF, the only exclusive skylander that will be released is the variant in the 3DS pack

There was Granite Crusher on Day 1.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#56 Posted: 13:58:33 11/02/2013
There were also legendaries.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#57 Posted: 16:31:52 16/02/2013
Night Shift is a VAMPIRE why is everyone thinking that he is a wolf or a bat,the teeth and the pointi ears are clearly showing that and his haircut is also looking vampirish like.

He's a bat, he even has wings folded in his arms, his face almost screams that he's a bat

No he is talking about the arms smilie
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#58 Posted: 16:55:16 16/02/2013
Quote: AzureStarline
Quote: Ace XSX
Quote: isaac343018s
I might....... If Pokemon X and Y dont get event exclusive Pokemon from the get-go....

There's a small chance of that happening, besides, this is a new pokemon game, i don't think they will instantly release an exclusive pokemon on the day it's being released, probably later after 2 weeks/a month more or less, the same goes for SSF, the only exclusive skylander that will be released is the variant in the 3DS pack

There was Granite Crusher on Day 1.

Not like I liked\wanted any version of Crusher

Quote: zookinator
There were also legendaries.

I dont collect Legendaries either
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#59 Posted: 17:24:17 16/02/2013
Hmmmmm... If these are prototypes, I wonder how they will give night shift no arms in the final version?

[User Posted Image]
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#60 Posted: 17:57:47 16/02/2013
Quote: LegendaryFlames

No he is talking about the arms smilie

Me too.

^They are conecting the fist to the body with SMOKE.
---
i am trash
skylandergiants Yellow Sparx Gems: 1020
#61 Posted: 18:04:45 16/02/2013
^
As you can see in my previous post, the fist isn't connected to the body at all.
---
---
---
It's time for Africa.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:08 16/02/2013 by skylandergiants
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#62 Posted: 23:39:39 16/02/2013
I'd imagine it'll probably look like the proto-figure we see in the trailer, where the smoke is used to connect them.

In game, his fists will either have no smoke or a very thin "wisp" around it. They could attach them with a clear plastic as well, which seems like something they'd probably do.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#63 Posted: 03:08:06 17/02/2013
Freeze Blade: His figure is awesome and the best of Swap Force so far.His pose is sick and I'm a sucker for translusent parts.

Stink Bomb : His face is not serious enough and plain awkward.The yellow details arn't fiting well with his green colour.BUT we can confirm that he is shooting Shurikens.

Night Shift: My least favourite so far.I hope the skulls on his fists are going to be gold.The smoke is looking like water but I really hope for good gameplay on him.

The figures may be edited before the game comes out. Because In Giants, the first S2 Zook was edited a bit before a final figure.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me