Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Don't Jump Into Conclusions [CLOSED]
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#1 Posted: 15:57:54 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
So far i've been seeing and reading a lot of negative comments about this game, well guess what I have a Question for you, have you ever played the game and also know all of their upgrades ?!?!?!? Obviously NO Everybody here keep saying that they don't like the characters, it will cost a lot more money, and also people are disappointed that there is no online play, do you know what I think, I think all of them are judging this game just by its cover, and characters not by its gameplay and graphics , Sure it wastes a lot of money to collect them all, but who said that you have to buy every single character, also who cares if you don't like the 5 new characters, there are still 27 other new characters yet to be revealed also you just judge these characters by their looks not gameplay, for example : Chop-chop for instance, most players didn't like him, but in his S2 figure, he became a giant killer just because of one new upgrade, and besides all of you have to buy the starter pack if you want to play right ? well in giants its far better though, also not to mention the possible upgrades that they can get, they might not look appealing to you, but after you've unlocked all of their upgrades and choose the right path, they could possibly be ranked in S Tier or possibly even higher, also jump mechanics, this is actually a huge step from giants, now you can jump, and also might give you a whole new variety of puzzles, moves, and strategy to pun into the gameplay of this game, also there's a possibility of new hats which might make your skylanders look cooler, however I really disagree on giving Wash Buckler a pirate hat on his figure, but just because you don't like 1-2 character make you hate or not play it, on my opinion, we should all just wait and see how this game develops in the future whether you changed your minds and play this game or still stand on your statements, it's all up to you, i couldn't care less about it, but i really get on my nerves when SOMEBODY JUDGES A GAME WITHOUT PLAYING IT FIRST, sure I don't like disney infinity, but I have some good reasons, also i never said or stated that disney infinity's gameplay is bad, even though i want to buy DI(just a smidge) I still fell like the skylanders series is better and this new SWAP Force is good, however if you disagree, i don't care, everyone has their own rights to judge something, however, like the title of this topic, DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#2 Posted: 16:17:27 05/02/2013
The title 'don't jump to conclusions' is a bit ironic... Since all characters will be able to jump in this game.
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#3 Posted: 16:27:21 05/02/2013
Quote: Ace XSX
sure I don't like disney infinity, but I have some good reasons, also i never said or stated that disney infinity's gameplay is bad, even though i want to buy DI(just a smidge) I still fell like the skylanders series is better

Uhm...I think you just contradicted yourself.
How can you have reasons to dislike Disney Infinity when it hasn't come out yet?
How can Skylanders be a better series when you have no basis of comparison?
And your whole "don't jump to conclusions"...didn't you just jump to the conclusion that you don't like DI?

Not being rude or trying to start anything...just think about your statements and reconsider what you've written here.
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#4 Posted: 16:32:50 05/02/2013
i also have one question for you... do activision pay you to come with this outrageous positive posting.. because its obvious this new skylanders game is not the direction people wanted it to go.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#5 Posted: 16:45:25 05/02/2013
I can jump to certain conclusions that truly disappoint me.

1: NO MENTION OF ADVENTURE PACKS!
2: No online.

Those two aspects alone make for a shorter experience at maximum cost.

Also, there is an interview Andy at FGTV did with the Swap Force team. He didn't even ask the right questions. Sigh. When will interviewers learn to ask the good questions?

He didn't ask about online. He didn't ask if Adventure Packs would return. He didn't ask if any of the Series 2 would be Boomer, Sunburn, etc. He didn't ask if the game would be longer than Giants. So many things I would have asked.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#6 Posted: 16:45:40 05/02/2013
Quote: kappapopm
i also have one question for you... do activision pay you to come with this outrageous positive posting.. because its obvious this new skylanders game is not the direction people wanted it to go.

Not sure who you're referring to, but why can't people genuinely be interested in a game? I have 3 kids that love Skylanders and a good friend with a son, both of which also love Skylanders. Not everything is a conspiracy by some big corporation to sprinkle sunshine and rainbow unicorns around this miserable pile of angry jack-asses pissed off because they didn't get exactly the game they wanted to create in their mom's basement that they drew sketches for with each character fully fleshed out with a name, back-story, and moves list.

And if I WERE employed by Activision, would you want to buy my 2012 Holiday Employee Prism Break? smilie
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 16:50:41 05/02/2013

Someone's a little angry... <.<
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:57 05/02/2013 by Aura24
#8 Posted: 16:54:57 05/02/2013
Quote: Aura24

Someone's a little angry... <.<

Ya think? smilie
---
#9 Posted: 16:57:29 05/02/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
I can jump to certain conclusions that truly disappoint me.

1: NO MENTION OF ADVENTURE PACKS!
2: No online.

Those two aspects alone make for a shorter experience at maximum cost.

Also, there is an interview Andy at FGTV did with the Swap Force team. He didn't even ask the right questions. Sigh. When will interviewers learn to ask the good questions?

He didn't ask about online. He didn't ask if Adventure Packs would return. He didn't ask if any of the Series 2 would be Boomer, Sunburn, etc. He didn't ask if the game would be longer than Giants. So many things I would have asked.

Oh hush...you're just mad you have to buy three of each of the 56 characters they're releasing. smilie
And as for interviews, there are certain questions that interviewers are told to stay away from. I know that for a fact first hand.
---
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#10 Posted: 17:15:08 05/02/2013
no online and 2 players max? really? nuf said. but ill still look forward to it.
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
#11 Posted: 17:21:17 05/02/2013
Quote: FLEIJA
no online and 2 players max? really? nuf said. but ill still look forward to it.

Same as the last two games...did you complain then? And if it bugs you that much, don't buy it. That goes for anyone. You don't like it? Don't buy it. Then maybe they would get the hint.
---
#12 Posted: 17:21:57 05/02/2013
Yeah, no one complained about last game's nor SSA's lack of online THIS much.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#13 Posted: 17:26:08 05/02/2013
Eh, they just want to show off their mad skills in Skylanders online since they aren't allowed to play Call Of Duty. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 17:29:02 05/02/2013
just my opinion. wudnt it be nice to coop and pvp newly found portal masters online? just saying. the more the merrier. lol if you mean no one complained about online features u must be living under the rock. yet I support the game so im still looking forward to it as previusly stated. Its money and ill spend it the way I want.
---
#15 Posted: 17:30:23 05/02/2013
Not that many users complained about lack of online when Giants was revealed.
---
#16 Posted: 17:31:41 05/02/2013
Its money and ill spend it the way I want.

Indeed. Most logical statement of the entire day.
---
#17 Posted: 17:37:14 05/02/2013
We love the franchise. we had fun from it so will continue to support it for better or worse. now just wait and see for the gameplay.
---
YOLOrenzo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#18 Posted: 17:44:01 05/02/2013
Not that many users complained about lack of online when Giants was revealed.

There were no other options back then. Infinity is out this summer with 2-4 player online co-op and Toy Box creation mode. Just based on what we've seen so far, most of my money will be going towards Infinity.

There isn't a single good reason for lack of an online mode this day in age. Hopefully they have it planned for battle mode at least.
#19 Posted: 17:46:08 05/02/2013
We love the franchise. we had fun from it so will continue to support it for better or worse. now just wait and see for the gameplay.

As much as I love both of the games, I hate to say we won't see a departure from the current format. But that simplicity and the figures is what's making this such a hit with the kids...
And I'm all about making my kids happy. smilie
---
#20 Posted: 17:51:52 05/02/2013
im already seeing my kids complaining missing torso or base from time to time when this game launches.lol im looking for decent storage for this new landers to keep them aside. and theres the topic of gender issues when you switch parts. lol
---
#21 Posted: 18:22:12 05/02/2013
Quote: Mori-DogMovies

As much as I love both of the games, I hate to say we won't see a departure from the current format. But that simplicity and the figures is what's making this such a hit with the kids...
And I'm all about making my kids happy. smilie

let me point you in the direction of activision butt kissing.... smilie

...because that's exactly what I'm doing. You got me. You are oh so right...I am on the Activision payroll.
Do you even think before you type?
Probably not...
---
#22 Posted: 18:25:15 05/02/2013
He does these things whenever he's excited...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:32 05/02/2013 by Aura24
RainMan Red Sparx Gems: 67
#23 Posted: 18:29:27 05/02/2013
So far i've been seeing and reading a lot of negative comments about this game, well guess what I have a Question for you, have you ever played the game and also know all of their upgrades ?!?!?!? Obviously NO Everybody here keep saying that they don't like the characters, it will cost a lot more money, and also people are disappointed that there is no online play, do you know what I think, I think all of them are judging this game just by its cover, and characters not by its gameplay and graphics , Sure it wastes a lot of money to collect them all, but who said that you have to buy every single character, also who cares if you don't like the 5 new characters, there are still 27 other new characters yet to be revealed also you just judge these characters by their looks not gameplay, for example : Chop-chop for instance, most players didn't like him, but in his S2 figure, he became a giant killer just because of one new upgrade, and besides all of you have to buy the starter pack if you want to play right ? well in giants its far better though, also not to mention the possible upgrades that they can get, they might not look appealing to you, but after you've unlocked all of their upgrades and choose the right path, they could possibly be ranked in S Tier or possibly even higher, also jump mechanics, this is actually a huge step from giants, now you can jump, and also might give you a whole new variety of puzzles, moves, and strategy to pun into the gameplay of this game, also there's a possibility of new hats which might make your skylanders look cooler, however I really disagree on giving Wash Buckler a pirate hat on his figure, but just because you don't like 1-2 character make you hate or not play it, on my opinion, we should all just wait and see how this game develops in the future whether you changed your minds and play this game or still stand on your statements, it's all up to you, i couldn't care less about it, but i really get on my nerves when SOMEBODY JUDGES A GAME WITHOUT PLAYING IT FIRST, sure I don't like disney infinity, but I have some good reasons, also i never said or stated that disney infinity's gameplay is bad, even though i want to buy DI(just a smidge) I still fell like the skylanders series is better and this new SWAP Force is good, however if you disagree, i don't care, everyone has their own rights to judge something, however, like the title of this topic, DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

Can we say, "What a run-on sentence and comma splices EVERYWHERE!" They make periods, exclamation points, and question marks for a reason. It's put at the end of a sentence. Putting a bunch of commas just makes it a long jumbled mess.
---
My signature is like this because no matter what I put in it apparently it always violates website policy. Hopefully this is ok............................
#24 Posted: 18:30:46 05/02/2013
It's like the Skylander haters raging on SSA before they even played the game, but this time, some Skylander fans are raging on a unreleased Skylanders game.
---
#25 Posted: 18:31:02 05/02/2013
Quote: RainMan

Can we say, "What a run-on sentence and comma splices EVERYWHERE!" They make periods, exclamation points, and question marks for a reason. It's put at the end of a sentence. Putting a bunch of commas just makes it a long jumbled mess.

Because the internet is the place for grammatical correctness...
---
#26 Posted: 18:31:40 05/02/2013

i think your a little excited to darling... you start following me all over the place again.... smilie
#27 Posted: 18:33:34 05/02/2013

i think your a little excited to darling... you start following me all over the place again.... smilie

This is going south quickly.
---
#28 Posted: 18:33:38 05/02/2013
Not really, you just happen to be posting on the very section I'm currently interested in.
---
#29 Posted: 18:34:30 05/02/2013

Because the internet is the place for grammatical correctness...

I point it out because apparently they wanted to make a big statement for people to read. If you want to start a thread and ramble on for an entire paragraph about something, you might wanna have it at least somewhat grammatically correct. I don't go around correcting everyones grammer. But come on, that's a little ridiculous.
---
My signature is like this because no matter what I put in it apparently it always violates website policy. Hopefully this is ok............................
Sharkz2001 Green Sparx Gems: 493
#30 Posted: 18:37:22 05/02/2013
^agreed. It's pretty hard to read or take serious.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
#31 Posted: 18:38:29 05/02/2013
No more than half the other comments on the entire Dark Spyro website...
---
#32 Posted: 18:42:31 05/02/2013
Chill out Mori. Nothing was even said about you. If you want the last word at least make it about something not completely worthless. It's a comment about the thread. Don't act like it's so personal.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#33 Posted: 18:43:07 05/02/2013
Quote: bionicle2809
The title 'don't jump to conclusions' is a bit ironic... Since all characters will be able to jump in this game.

YES!!! THANKYOU!!!
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
#34 Posted: 18:44:41 05/02/2013
Quote: Sharkz2001
Chill out Mori. Nothing was even said about you. If you want the last word at least make it about something not completely worthless. It's a comment about the thread. Don't act like it's so personal.

I think YOU'RE the one taking it personal. I commented on your comment. That's what's done in a forum. It's called a conversation.
---
#35 Posted: 18:46:39 05/02/2013
Quote: LegendaryFlames

YES!!! THANKYOU!!!

Jumping in a Skylanders game...? D:
---
#36 Posted: 18:47:14 05/02/2013

I think YOU'RE the one taking it personal. I commented on your comment. That's what's done in a forum. It's called a conversation.

Scroll up and look at all your comments. The majority of yours has attacked something someone else has said. It's an opinion and everyone has a different one. You don't have to make a negative comment as often as you're leaving them. It appears you're trying to pick a fight and if that's the case you need to grow up. There is a difference in having a conversation and what you're doing which seems to be forcing your opinions on everyone else.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:28 05/02/2013 by RainMan
#37 Posted: 18:52:54 05/02/2013

Scroll up and look at all your comments. The majority of yours has attacked something someone else has said. It's an opinion and everyone has a different one. You don't have to make a negative comment as often as you're leaving them. It appears you're trying to pick a fight and if that's the case you need to grow up. There is a difference in having a conversation and what you're doing which seems to be forcing your opinions on everyone else.

Sorry you think otherwise, but I haven't attacked anyone. I don't pick fights. And if I did, it wouldn't be with someone on a kid's game forum. The problem with this forum (as with any) is you cannot get the poster's tone of voice with their comments. If you misunderstood something I posted, that's on you. Not me picking a fight. So, before you falsely accuse me of needing to "grow up", think about it from another side.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#38 Posted: 18:54:45 05/02/2013
Yeah, no one complained about last game's nor SSA's lack of online THIS much.

That's because, although lack of online play was always a valid complaint, it was understandable that earlier games in the series might lack it, and certain other features.

However, this is the third main series game. And it hardly looks like it's moving forward. At all. I have not played a Skylanders game (yet), but when I watch the trailers and look at screenshots for the three games, I feel like I'm watching the same game. That's a bad thing. I shouldn't be getting the impression they are all the same before I even try one.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#39 Posted: 18:56:58 05/02/2013

Sorry you think otherwise, but I haven't attacked anyone. I don't pick fights. And if I did, it wouldn't be with someone on a kid's game forum. The problem with this forum (as with any) is you cannot get the poster's tone of voice with their comments. If you misunderstood something I posted, that's on you. Not me picking a fight. So, before you falsely accuse me of needing to "grow up", think about it from another side.

It's pretty clear by your comments that you ARE attacking other people's comments. Nothing unclear about it.
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
#40 Posted: 19:01:17 05/02/2013

It's pretty clear by your comments that you ARE attacking other people's comments. Nothing unclear about it.

Nope. Sorry. I have no reason to attack anyone. You two are the ones ganging up on me because I called out someone for being a grammar nazi. But whatever gets your jollies. I've got better things to do today. Like...something not here.
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#41 Posted: 19:02:38 05/02/2013

Yeah I thought it was gonna be about what people think of jumping.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#42 Posted: 19:05:05 05/02/2013

Nope. Sorry. I have no reason to attack anyone. You two are the ones ganging up on me because I called out someone for being a grammar nazi. But whatever gets your jollies. I've got better things to do today. Like...something not here.

That's why you've been on all morning and are still on and continue to post after every couple of posts. You got me there!
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
#43 Posted: 19:07:16 05/02/2013
Not just the post about grammer. It's about the majority of your posts. You asked someone if they even thought before they post......do YOU?
---
I'm back for Swap Force!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#44 Posted: 19:07:26 05/02/2013
With Disney's Infinity having online out of the gate I can't see this new Skylanders game not having online. They just need to make it happen.
#45 Posted: 19:10:28 05/02/2013
Quote: Tigorus
With Disney's Infinity having online out of the gate I can't see this new Skylanders game not having online. They just need to make it happen.

they said there will be no online for this new skylander thing... so its not happening. we can only hope toy for bob will come with a proper new skylanders game next year.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#46 Posted: 19:14:28 05/02/2013
Toys for Bob have to take a break sometime.They have made two great games for the series and just because they are not making it this time around does not mean it is not going to be amazing.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#47 Posted: 19:19:13 05/02/2013
Not just the post about grammer. It's about the majority of your posts. You asked someone if they even thought before they post......do YOU?

Indeed I do.
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#48 Posted: 19:19:55 05/02/2013
Quote: Tigorus

they said there will be no online for this new skylander thing... so its not happening. we can only hope toy for bob will come with a proper new skylanders game next year.

It's been confirmed that it won't be in? Where....sorry didn't see it in the "All we know" thread. If that's true /FACEPALM. Yes that needed to be in caps. This is getting ridiculous. They need to grow a spine and make online a reality to stay relevant. Disney even sees this and they're new to this particular game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:42 05/02/2013 by Tigorus
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#49 Posted: 19:21:56 05/02/2013
Quote: GameMaster78

That's why I hate FGTV! You have helped me arrive at the conclusion! Because they just dangle the fancy figures they get in front of us while being useless for information. By no means are the people working there bad guys, but... They're about as interesting to watch as dry paint and as informative as the short film Pixels. All the while they get to see the figures, probably before we even know about the game.
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#50 Posted: 19:23:31 05/02/2013
Personal opinions have no place in the interwebz!
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me