darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4
Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#151 Posted: 17:17:40 18/02/2013
Quote: Matteomax
^ GITD Portal.

But what does GITD mean? Did it come with giants?
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#152 Posted: 20:06:09 18/02/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster24
Quote: Matteomax
^ GITD Portal.

But what does GITD mean? Did it come with giants?

Glow
In
The
Dark
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
#153 Posted: 11:36:35 27/02/2013
Quote: skyoutube
Quote: terrafan
It freezes yet music keeps going smilie

That happened to me in S:SA. My brother was Slam Bam in Darklight Crypt, and it froze and the music was still playing. Also, when we tried to turn the Wii off, IT WAS STILL ON THE FROZEN SCREEN!!!! We weren't able to use the Wii for a long time.....

OMG ME TOO! Except it happened to me in Leviathan Lagoon when Kaos was summoning Slam Bam! It froze when he was talking and he looked hilarious!
smilie
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#154 Posted: 13:35:36 27/02/2013
Quote: SkyWanderer
meh glitches

they seriously need to work on the engine a bit.

Sounds like they are replacing the engine entirely for SSF. My son nor I haven't seen any glitches per se. He uses Wii and I use PS3.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#155 Posted: 14:19:53 27/02/2013
a few times during the drill boss fight, prism break just froze. his crystals turned upward, but he could still move. he just glided.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#156 Posted: 18:22:16 27/02/2013
Quote: X-Treme
a few times during the drill boss fight, prism break just froze. his crystals turned upward, but he could still move. he just glided.

Same.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Wander099 Green Sparx Gems: 154
#157 Posted: 22:18:27 27/02/2013
I have played the PS3 and the Wii versions. The PS3 version (the version which I own for SSA and SG) does have the occasional glitch (in SSA lightning rod's challenge is a major one, but easy to work around), but most are portal of power issues, not related to the actual gameplay. The Wii version however is horrible. Among other things, it is always freezing, and the controls are annoying. I don't know about Xbox - I haven't played that version - everyone I know either has the PS3 or Wii.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#158 Posted: 17:33:03 16/03/2013
I know this is for Spyro's Adventure and not Giants but if you complete Double Trouble's heroic challenge, break one painting before the last painting in the challenge, and kill the last troll just as you hit the last painting, it will say you beat the challenge and when it shows the heroic challenge and it will change to the retry heroic challenge screen even though ou beat the challenge before you lost the challenge.

I am not sure if this works in Giants as I have not tried it yet.
#159 Posted: 17:50:00 16/03/2013
If you think about it, they have to unit test/integrate test every inch of the game with every possible character, every possible hat, and crazy combinations of interactions with various characters. Not an easy job, but then again they should've known.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Thumpbackman Red Sparx Gems: 88
#160 Posted: 14:23:16 20/03/2013
I cant use any level after drill-x's on my sucessful profile...and that was my favorite level...i went through the game with slambam in time of the giants
---
smilieTHUMPBACK IS AMAZINGsmilie
Favorites... smilie smilie smiliesmilie smilie smilie
Like my avatar? smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie..lovesmilie smilie
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#161 Posted: 18:53:06 20/03/2013
1. I don't understand
2. HOW do you have 8 gems? It isn't possible
---
you never saw me
pokemoner2500 Green Sparx Gems: 137
#162 Posted: 22:56:29 24/03/2013
In S:SA i was in the arkean magic vault (can't remeber actual name) and i was using wrecking ball and i did his roll attack and i went through the floor and couldn't hit the trigger and I had to restart. This happened on 360 btw
killercore007 Green Sparx Gems: 431
#163 Posted: 17:08:00 25/03/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
I've had two glitches with Gill Grunt:

1) Sometimes, if I use his water jet pack too much, he'll gain extra movement speed and run around very quickly. It can be undone by just about anything. This can also happen in SSA.

2) If start using his power hose and jet pack at the same time, then turn them off, you'll still hear the power hose's sound effects. Can be undone by using the hose again.

Actually, for the first one, it's quite easy to do(this topic will explain):
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=77099
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#164 Posted: 18:48:22 25/03/2013
I've Noticed that L-Ignitor doesn't have is head flame in game on Wii. He has it in his Magic Moment and on his stats menu. Strange
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#165 Posted: 13:57:31 26/03/2013
Do you have a hat on him? If you do, it has happened with my Legendary and regular Ignitor.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#166 Posted: 03:19:51 31/03/2013
I noticed in Rumbletown, at the Giant Jump in the stone puzzle, I was using my Swarm, and he accidentally walked to the left and was frozen in his walking position, I had to restart the level. Also, when I decided to do an Arena Battle, It froze in the loading position. Also, I was using my S2 Undead Defender Chop Chop in an arena battle, when I used my shield, and he froze in that position unable to do anything else. Also had to restart that.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#167 Posted: 01:39:38 01/04/2013
at Drill-x's Big Rig when he was talking he almost killed my because he didn't reveal the bounce pads. that has only happend to me once though. i was being LC drobot and i moved aaround when he was talking so that might have done it.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#168 Posted: 06:35:06 01/04/2013
SG and SSA weren't that glitchy for me. Terrafin could get up on the Core, that was about it in SSA. In SG, in the arena challenge where you continually lose health, terrafin was unaffected underground. And whenever he was underground, if Eruptor erupted and he was close enough, it would draw him out of the ground. Otherwise I had a perfect copy.
Actually, as I had an Asian-bought Wii, the portal would not work whatsoever in-game, but I managed to google up some help and get a fix for this (use a back-up launcher and change the IOS to 223). Not sure if that counts as a glitch
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:36:40 01/04/2013 by Doomslicer
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#169 Posted: 20:36:39 14/05/2013
Quote: Failinhearts
In the xbox version, at random times, you automatically slide to the right and you have to switch skylanders to stop it and several minutes later it happens again! Also in skystones and when you select a skystone it just keeps switching to the right so i usually get the skystone i dont want! It also moves the skystone to a place on the grid you dont want it to be by (you guessed it!) Sliding to the right!!!!! You know what? Xbox is really glitched. Anyone experience this?!

You might wanna check your controller out and see if that (the automatic movement to the right) happens in another game, if so, then get a new one, but if not, then try to get your hands on a new copy of the game. If that happens in the new copy, i'd just try to deal with it until Swap Force comes out. (I play on PS3, by the way, so I don't really know much about Xbox 360 version glitches.)
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
#170 Posted: 20:55:07 14/05/2013
On my PS3 version, I see certain objects moving by themselves sometimes, and one day I tried to get some extra gold as smilie by taking a slash at a broken part, but the gem went into oblivion, thus I didn't get it.

Another glitch on my PS3 copy is when i'm on the steps leading to where Brock (the arena challenge guy in Skylanders Giants, not the Pokemon Gym leader) as smilie, I used the flame form with the "Fire and Brimstone" upgrade, and I had chose the Blademaster path for the previously mentioned smilie, and I actually managed to launch my flame form up to the crane deck! (from the main deck, btw!) and after I did that little stunt, the Crane Deck's music started playing. And to get the right music playing again, I went up there legitimately, waited for a while, and came back to the main deck and went on with my business for the day in that game.
---
ninjastarr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1759
#171 Posted: 20:40:29 15/05/2013
I was playing Drill-X's Big Rig once because I was trying to complete Cynder's last side quest (The Bossed Around one), so I sat there most of the time but still attacked him a little, so when my Cynder died and I put my Stealth Elf on the portal, a second Drill-X appeared, yet the other one was still there as well! My Stealth Elf took no damage from the first one, though, which is good cuz that would be insane!!
---
smilie Lower the BOOM on you! smilie
deviantART and Tumblr username: ninjastarrdaxeno
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#172 Posted: 23:10:00 15/05/2013
Whenever I use smilie on Giants, he never gets his XP points immediately after defeating enemies. They eventually appear behind him, like they're catching up to him when he's moved on from the area he just completed!
#173 Posted: 02:37:56 19/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
High five for PSpeoples! *high fives*.

PS3 being least glitchy? Heck yes! *high fives as well*
---
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#174 Posted: 18:45:21 25/07/2013
I play skylanders spyro adventure 4 hours in a row it freeze twice (complete console freeze)

Them i play a little bit on giants and the game when i place sunburn on the portal the game freeze(i coud turn the console of in the menu)
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#175 Posted: 18:58:40 25/07/2013
Twice on chapter 15 the light beams froze midair (to make it worst I was in nightmare mode)
Also my thumpback occasionally stands in water (the kind in Whirlwind"s heroic challenge)

Wii version
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:35 25/07/2013 by Windumup
flamesslinger Blue Sparx Gems: 551
#176 Posted: 19:45:43 25/07/2013
In cutthroat carnival I completed the first skystones battle and when the characters "reappeared" in the game one of the barrels just suddenly hovered up and slid out of the building
---
Flameslinger is God
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#177 Posted: 20:28:38 25/07/2013
Wii version...

Each time I get hurt while a skylanders is flying, he continues flying but he can rotate like if he's walking...
Each time smilie get hurt while he is flying, he continues flying fast but without fire...
Each time a skylanders that can boost an attack, like Trigger happy, and I go into the arena with *green glue* when I go out of it, he walk NORMALLY while he has is guns ALL BOOSTED!!!

the last one is a nice one!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#178 Posted: 20:50:33 25/07/2013
One I got recently was I was using a character (I think it was Drill Sergeant) and he died but I could still plays as him with no health.
Kradethedark Green Sparx Gems: 116
#179 Posted: 14:21:37 29/07/2013
On my PS3, Thumpback on Anchor path shows the wrong anchor during his magic moment and on his sub screen. Shows fine while playing, though.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#180 Posted: 14:23:35 29/07/2013
^Happens to me on Wii too.
Blazered Green Sparx Gems: 297
#181 Posted: 06:54:17 31/07/2013
SSA on ps3 is super glitchy
1: If you put a tech character on the portal it morphs the oil can that you get from gurgle fin into your attacks so if smilie shoots his bullets oil will come out to
2: when smilie conjures a orb it makes smilie invisible
3:Teleporters are a NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you teleport one place it will send you back to the place you were teleporting from and send you back and fourth
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
My glorious pretties!
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#182 Posted: 00:10:40 07/08/2013
If you play as smilie on Flynn's Ship, Go down to where the guy who sells hats is, but don't go in the door. hit the wall with his first attack a couple of times, you will go back up.
#183 Posted: 02:20:14 07/08/2013
Quote: Kiroq
I've been playing the ps3 version and so far found no glitches but I haven't tried lightning rod yet so that may exist not sure will try it out later

Start a new game, and start with Lightning Rod before Cali shows up. I then challenge you to finish the "Fight, Teleport, Fight" heroic. Now THAT'S a glitch.
---
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#184 Posted: 03:25:13 07/08/2013
You do know we were talking about a glitch in Giants where Lightning Rod's cloud disappears on ice.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#185 Posted: 04:21:12 07/08/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Quote: Kiroq
I've been playing the ps3 version and so far found no glitches but I haven't tried lightning rod yet so that may exist not sure will try it out later

Start a new game, and start with Lightning Rod before Cali shows up. I then challenge you to finish the "Fight, Teleport, Fight" heroic. Now THAT'S a glitch.

Sorry that's SSA.
---
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#186 Posted: 01:10:59 10/08/2013
Me and my brother were playing Giants battle mode, I was eyebrawl, he was thumpback. I had chose mine, then he kicked eyebrawl off the portal, he put it back on, then put thumpback on the portal. It was on the lockdown islands map, ring out. It said 3, showed eyebrawl, skipped 2 and thumpback, said 1 and fight. I was walking around alone, then I fell off. I landed on a small island and was walking around. I fell off and walked in mid air, then was flying, then was running at 300% speed in mid air. It was extremely strange. I hope that makes sense.
---
Hi
Ruler of all Blue Sparx Gems: 756
#187 Posted: 22:34:43 12/08/2013
Okay so a while ago i was playing as hot head when sudenly i wanted to use the motorcycle and he frooze up standing but one wheel was ABOVE HIS HEAD and the other one under his feet. i could still move, but i had to exit the level to fix it.smilie
pop fizzz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#188 Posted: 23:26:34 13/10/2013
I was playing skylanders giants on chapter 6 on nightmare mode and was almost finished win one arkeyan solder wouldn't die and I can't get past the gate smilie
Lilly Windwave Red Sparx Gems: 59
#189 Posted: 08:59:11 21/10/2013
the arkyan-sticking-his-face-in-the-wall-glitch: this has happened to me as Flashwing, my friend as Pop Fizz, and my brothers as Fright Rider and Pop Fizz. so in The Secret Vault of Secrets around where the legendary treasure is, an arkeyan jouster gets stuck behing the pole of an enemy gate and wall. whenever you hit it. it blocks the damage.
SOLUTION: go collect the legendary treasure. or just use the teleporter. then, go back and beat the crap out of the Glitchy Arkeyan!*

Reverse Fan Barrel Glitch: this glitch is just funny. But it's not gamebreaking. me (Jet-Vac) and my bro (Ghost Roaster) where messing around in Cutthroat Carnival. when I was sucking a barrel towards me, It was moving really slowly. and my brother Intangabled through it. and when I stopped sucking it. it just slid the opposite direction. slowly. and when it got past the walls it just kept on sliding out into the blackness. by then I was laughing my head off.

No Laughing: Trigger Happy Laughs while the achievment screen is playing

Feel The Burn, and the turn!: I (Jet-Vac) was playing Bringing Order to Kaos! when I got to the last part of the maze. but the fire would light up when I tried to cross it. If I tried to go on one side. and that side lit up! only that side! later on. I was rolling the roboto-ball to the place but Jet-Vac got stuck between the first two of the three sliding platforms.*

Wilikin Tree Curse: I (Tree Rex) in Wilikin Village was walking on top of the crates to get to the extra cash. when Tree Rex got Stuck inside a crate. (his head and feet where visible.) then. he slowly started rising to the top of the crate

*possibly game breaking and if not super annoying!
---
Hey You! Tweet this! Just saw swap force today, and they swapped mah pants! #swapforce #yomama
#190 Posted: 09:07:07 21/10/2013
Quote: flamesslinger
In cutthroat carnival I completed the first skystones battle and when the characters "reappeared" in the game one of the barrels just suddenly hovered up and slid out of the building

oh my gawd me too. I'ts not game breaking though. and it made me crack up
---
Hey You! Tweet this! Just saw swap force today, and they swapped mah pants! #swapforce #yomama
#191 Posted: 09:40:49 21/10/2013
Jet-Vac: *LOLZ*
Ghost Roaster: *Whacks Jet-Vac in the head with the pain chain* DUDE! THAT WAS TERRAFIN'S FIVE DOLLARS!! HE'S GONNA KILL US NOW!!!!!!1!

Jet-Vac: you know if he kills me, Spyro's gonna kill him.

GR: Still we owe him five dollars.

JV: èwé Don't we all.

GR: What'd we even do?
---
S P Y R O Blue Sparx Gems: 953
#192 Posted: 17:37:23 01/11/2013
When I was in a magic zone, the whole game froze and I had to restart it.
---
Spyro is cool, Spyro is cool. Anyone doesn't think Spyro's cool, must be a banana. smilie smilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#193 Posted: 10:03:36 02/11/2013
My Drobot once walked to the left, but my joystick was pointed to the right
First | Previous | Page 4 of 4
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me