Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > US Street date broken! Giants Starter Pack in hand!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
US Street date broken! Giants Starter Pack in hand! [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#151 Posted: 05:49:47 15/10/2012
Got a call from walmart telling me that my Layaway for Giants Starter Pack 3DS Was cancelled. So I went to the store to ask why? They said because the only preorders they were taking was for Wii U. I say it wasn't a preorder, I get my money back and the extra 15 dollar down fee, and she said Just to come on the 21st to layaway it. Though I did get to see Punch Pop-Fizz in person and my GITD Cynder :3
---
words. letters. filler.
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#152 Posted: 06:06:45 15/10/2012
The problem with breaking street date (other than breaking the street date!) is that the stores that ignored the date might be out of stock on the day they're supposed to be putting them on the shelves.

I wonder if Activision is aware of this?

I checked one Walmart today, the isle was a total unchanging mess as it has been for weeks, so I assume nothing new was ever added in that time.
---
#all Spyros are valid
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#153 Posted: 06:32:12 15/10/2012
Quote: Aura24
Spoilers much, ViD? A lot of us don't have the game earlier than you have. Next time add spoiler tags if you're going to post information that will spoil the game.

Thread is about a person getting the game. I'm pretty sure if people really don't want to see the stuff that badly they won't click at all.
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#154 Posted: 06:36:03 15/10/2012
hey ViD, dont worry about spoilers, this is essentially a spoiler thread anyway. And besides, it wasn't a spoiler it was a "guess what isn't a spoiler" explaination. I thank you for sharing with us. It's disappointing that the adventure pack levels are re-runs. Im not sure if I want or not want there to be future new adventure packs with Giants. I want there to be more levels, but I'm not really interested in buying them.

As far as the battlepacks, the battlepack is different than a adventure pack in the fact that a battle pack doesnt open a new adventure level, just a new item and a battle map and maybe something else in PvP.

Tell me ViD, what are the Heroic Challenges like? Reiche said it was "confusing" but he was thinking that only the orange base characters will have heroic challenges unlocked. And is there any chance at all that a series 1 can unlock any of that stuff. I doubt it, but I'm just asking if you'd try for me.
ENVSV6 Green Sparx Gems: 317
#155 Posted: 08:02:50 15/10/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
^ battle packs actually

watch at the 3.30 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBaJLaE5X0
PlayableMoogle Gold Sparx Gems: 2446
#156 Posted: 10:23:46 15/10/2012
Good lord! What did you expect, Aura24?
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#157 Posted: 13:30:04 15/10/2012 | Topic Creator
@riverhippo, @Reiche was correct, it is a little confusing with the HC's. There are new ones that appeared with the new figures (Tree Rex, Shroomboom, Jet-Vac) and then there are some *old* HC's on the list that (as far as I can tell) appeared when we 'took ownership' of our older figures in the Giants game (there are some accolades for collections of certain old figures). The old HC's already showed as completed for my older figures that had completed them already in S:SA. I believe that the S2 Chop Chop *did* get a new HC, rather than just bringing the old one forward from S:SA. I cannot imagine that the new HC of finding 8 zombie heads (so they can have a dance party) belongs to Rex, Boom or Vac...

There are also HC's that you can "buy" from Auric in his shop from time to time. Those appear on the HC list with a key instead of a figure face on them.

I can experiment a little more this afternoon when I get home from work.

I still have yet to mess with the battle mode.

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#158 Posted: 13:31:27 15/10/2012
^

I hope we can see that soon!
#159 Posted: 13:59:51 15/10/2012
#amagashsomanyheroicsillneverfinishthemall #anhero #TELLSPROCKETIWASHERBESTFAN!
#160 Posted: 14:01:33 15/10/2012
^

Do you guys have eet?
#161 Posted: 14:04:18 15/10/2012
Still ermm... One day, as of nine seconds after my previous post.
If you guys have any questions after tomorrow I'll have the game then. And don't forget if Big W unload their truck and I'm there I'll get the game and Gnarl today...
A gif or something will be made. smilie
Sparx dragonfly Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#162 Posted: 14:08:55 15/10/2012
^ OMG! UPGRADES PICS FIRST...
#163 Posted: 14:12:40 15/10/2012
Quote: Nibelilt
Still ermm... One day, as of nine seconds after my previous post.
If you guys have any questions after tomorrow I'll have the game then. And don't forget if Big W unload their truck and I'm there I'll get the game and Gnarl today...
A gif or something will be made. smilie

NO! 3DS VARIANT SCREENING FIRST
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#164 Posted: 16:18:42 15/10/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
^ battle packs actually

I thought there were only going to be two battle packs coming out this time around...? The Dragonfire Cannon and a second one later on with Zap in it... do you know of any others??
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#165 Posted: 16:59:44 15/10/2012
Quote: PlayableMoogle
Good lord! What did you expect, Aura24?

Well he posted the spoilers without warning, when most of the users were talking about GITD Cynder and PoP, cancelling some preorders, going to Walmart to see if the game was in their store. But now that he added that the topic will have spoilers, at least there is a message hinting the spoilers in the topic. Problem solved.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:11:42 15/10/2012 by Aura24
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#166 Posted: 17:09:06 15/10/2012
I'm just gonna hide from this topic...
---
cry baby, I am
WhirlwindDragon Green Sparx Gems: 407
#167 Posted: 17:13:12 15/10/2012
Good thing that I haven't cancelled my Walmart pre-order as I check my local stores to see if they have the GITD Starter Packs and figures in the shelves before cancelling
---
2/2 Stone Variants Zook and Whirlwind and Polar Whirlwind

I need Scarlet Ninjini
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#168 Posted: 17:35:22 15/10/2012
I couldn't care less about the street date being broken. That's not an issue with the consumer. That's between Skylanders and the retailer.

The part that interested me most was this:

Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
Note the new Wii portal with a cable this time!

[User Posted Image]

I haven't read all four pages of this thread. Has anyone asked how long the cable is?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#169 Posted: 17:58:26 15/10/2012
Guys my husband works at Walmart in the Electronics Department. He's stated that anyone who has ANY of the Giants stuff now, most likely stole it. Because it would most likely not ring up if its not yet in the system (can't so 100% for sure if this is true since some walmarts are different from one another). BUT.... Street dates broken is ILLEGA. I surely hope you legitly bought that and are telling the truth. I'd hate to hear you've stolen that from the store and didn't buy it.

I've already seen many of these on ebay now, where people have them on hand. Same with some of the figures. I have been tempted by them, but don't wish to condone a illegal act by buying them before street date.

I'm sorry but this sounds fishy to me....my husband has stated that he's SEEN the display AND the figures/Starter packs with his own eyes in the back, but they aren't allowed to put them on shelves OR sell them.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:59 16/10/2012 by Dunkin
#170 Posted: 18:04:05 15/10/2012
It would be scary if they had the technology to track down stolen items that were sold before the street date and trace them to where they currently are... o.o
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
aad2201 Green Sparx Gems: 395
#171 Posted: 18:04:38 15/10/2012
I think people bought them. I am pretty sure these Walmart stores screwed up, which is not surprising to me. The people say even in their posts that it wasn't ringing up and the manager did an override.
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#172 Posted: 18:20:05 15/10/2012
this is just plain un fair... :/ stores shouldnt even have them in sight until release date. I've NEVER seen a game on the shelves early where people can grab at them. I hope the people who are selling them lose their right to carry the product at all.

but congrats on the good find, and luck.
johnnyb771 Blue Sparx Gems: 865
#173 Posted: 18:25:15 15/10/2012
Have had this happen to me as well. Sometimes they ring up that they can't be sold til a certain date, and some times they won't well them and other times they will do an override. Really depends on the manager. I don't really think foul play is at hand here, just lucky and fortunate. Wal-Mart may get fined, but I think it is just good fortune and depends on where you live how strict they are. I used to live in a town where TRU broke street date on almost everything and one year paid over $90,000 in fines, not a big deal to them as they made way more than that having the products early. Great find. I am really looking forward to playing this probably on Monday as Sunday is a really busy day for me. Happy Gaming and God bless!
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#174 Posted: 19:00:43 15/10/2012
The sad thing is the boxes have orange stickers that say not to display until 10/21.
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#175 Posted: 19:03:46 15/10/2012
Meh, unless they put out the whole line of figures, getting the game a few days early doesn't seem all that great to me. Using all the new characters WHILE playing the new game is where my kids and I find our enjoyment.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#176 Posted: 19:08:12 15/10/2012
^ thats true, even if i got it now id wait to play it. I want to use more characters then the starters
#177 Posted: 19:14:33 15/10/2012
Quote: Tupelo
^ thats true, even if i got it now id wait to play it. I want to use more characters then the starters

^ THIS. Same here.
---
pakman916 Green Sparx Gems: 309
#178 Posted: 19:57:20 15/10/2012
For what it's worth, I just went to Walmart during my lunch break. The old Skylanders display was still up and I was bummed...

...UNTIL...

...one of the Walmart employees came around the corner with 3DS Giants Starter Set in hand. With him was another employee and they were talking about setting up the new display. I walked over to where they had their boxes for stocking and saw an open box with what looked like the XBOX/PS3/Wii Starter Sets. It looks like they were ready to stock it, but the display wasn't ready for it.

For those of you that say it's unfair, I hate to rain on your parade, but get over it. Places like Walmart could care less that they sold product early. I think it's safe to say that most people that work at Walmart are not the type to buy out the store and flip product. First, they would need the funds. Second, they would need to care. And lastly, they would have to be avid collectors/"scalpers" to have the know how to flip a product like this. At least the employees at my Walmart don't look like they care. Heck, they probably don't even speak English...why would they care about a "release date"? Who's going to police it?

Sure it sucks...but come Oct 21st, no one is going to care. Who knows what the production runs are. Think Toys R Us...Legendary Trigger Happy. Toys R Us can't even give them away.

Good luck everyone. Hopefully everyone gets what are looking for.
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#179 Posted: 19:58:02 15/10/2012
Quote: Dunkin
Guys my husband works at Walmart in the Electronics Department. He's stated that anyone who has ANY of the Giants stuff now, most likely stole it. Because it would most likely not ring up if its not yet in the system (can't so 100% for sure if this is true since some walmarts are different from one another). BUT.... Street dates broken is ILLEGAL. Buying anything before street date is also ILLEGAL. Guys seriously not funny.
I surely hope you legitly bought that and are telling the truth. I'd hate to hear you've stolen that from the store and didn't buy it.

I've already seen many of these on ebay now, where people have them on hand. Same with some of the figures. I have been tempted by them, but don't wish to condone a illegal act by buying them before street date.

I'm sorry but this sounds fishy to me....my husband has stated that he's SEEN the display AND the figures/Starter packs with his own eyes in the back, but they aren't allowed to put them on shelves OR sell them.

I also have personal experience with Wal-Mart. I had been a store manager for several years until I left te company a couple of weeks ago. There are a lot of associates that work in this area that have specialied knowledge or simpy can't be botered to care about skylanders. It is common for games that are sitting in the back to make the display case early espessially bulk sized games like this. Unknowing associates get carried away with cleaning out the stock room or sometimes think they are helping when they are not. If one gets onto the floor the UPC will not ring up. Some associates will do a forced bucket ring rater to explain the item cannot be sold. Some managers have little background in the electronics area and have incorrectly advised te cashier to bucket ring the item thinking its a UPC/invoicing error and not a street date issue. These things due happen and customers get the product without stealing it.

When something like this happens it is considered a major event and thus will invoke immediate action if discovered. Its similar to a cashier mucking up a WIC coupon or selling alcohol to a minor. It is a major event tat could potentially result in the store getting a federal fine. SOmeone will not be fired if this is their first form of discipline or they can prove a supervisor informed them to take this act unless it can be proven the sale allowed the cashier a personal gain .
Jet Moto 4 Blue Sparx Gems: 688
#180 Posted: 20:21:12 15/10/2012
Checked a few Wal-Marts near me. Nothing.

Just some random Giants merchandise. Totally bummed.
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#181 Posted: 21:04:53 15/10/2012
Should I even try looking for giants now hoping to find a store that's put it out or just wait.

Also all of you of you people saying its a federal crime to break street dates are f!!#/&@& retarded
Breaking street date is only a contact violation. And even if the guy stole it, still not a federal crime, its as serious shoplifting .
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#182 Posted: 21:13:53 15/10/2012
I'm SOOOO glad Auric has a purpose in this game. Instead of just standing there for almost the enitre game, "Sorry, I have nothing to provide"
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#183 Posted: 21:21:48 15/10/2012
Very true, it is not a crime at all. They might have to pay penalties per their contracts though, or worse the company may decide to ship their product only on the actual street date, which would hurt the retailer's sales. It could also influence any exclusives granted to the retailer as exclusives are a "thank you" to them.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
imanirox890 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#184 Posted: 21:37:37 15/10/2012
Quote: exosquad
Should I even try looking for giants now hoping to find a store that's put it out or just wait.

Also all of you of you people saying its a federal crime to break street dates are f!!#/&@& retarded
Breaking street date is only a contact violation. And even if the guy stole it, still not a federal crime, its as serious shoplifting .

I agree even though I wouldn't call them retards for being concerned. I understand that this shouldn't be happening and there might be a problem but as long as the ones who do have Giants can prove that they were allowed to buy the game they're ok. Heck, police have more important cases to solve than figuring out how someone got Giants early. However, I'm not too sure about youtube videos though. More than likely Acti will have them pulled down to prevent people from spoiling the game before it comes out.
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#185 Posted: 22:49:15 15/10/2012
Quote: exosquad

I suggest you calm down my friend. It is not a federal crime but ironically is enforced by federal law and the federal govenrment often acts as out of court negotiaters in cases of major violations. There is no prison time for anyone involved. No one is likely to be fired and there is no recorded case of a major dispute with street break that was not settled out of court. Regardless the bigger companies have tried their best to adere to street dates. If you can't get it this is why. If someone is willing to break date for you congratualtions Prosecution for shoplifting are enforced in most case with values over $25. Again there seems to be no reason that theft happened in any of these cases and they were all examples of street break
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#186 Posted: 22:56:00 15/10/2012
On topic please?
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
L-Drobot 38 Green Sparx Gems: 156
#187 Posted: 23:25:04 15/10/2012
Quote: riverhippo
I'm SOOOO glad Auric has a purpose in this game. Instead of just standing there for almost the enitre game, "Sorry, I have nothing to provide"

Me too! He is so helpful now! You may or may not have read this yet.. (or understood it) but Auric's items are very helpful. You know the Healing Elixir from Darklight Crypt? He sells it! Believe it or not, Auric's version lasts even longer than the one from Darklight Crypt. Another thing that he is very good for is Skystones. He will sell you pretty good ones that will greatly improve your battling skills.
---
GEN III CNFRMD. MARIO KART 8 CNFRMD. AHHHHHHHHHH CNFRMD.
#188 Posted: 23:42:16 15/10/2012
Quote: ItsJustMe
Guys my husband works at Walmart in the Electronics Department. He's stated that anyone who has ANY of the Giants stuff now, most likely stole it. Because it would most likely not ring up if its not yet in the system (can't so 100% for sure if this is true since some walmarts are different from one another). BUT.... Street dates broken is ILLEGAL. Buying anything before street date is also ILLEGAL. Guys seriously not funny.
I surely hope you legitly bought that and are telling the truth. I'd hate to hear you've stolen that from the store and didn't buy it.

I also have personal experience with Wal-Mart. I had been a store manager for several years until I left te company a couple of weeks ago. There are a lot of associates that work in this area that have specialied knowledge or simpy can't be botered to care about skylanders. It is common for games that are sitting in the back to make the display case early espessially bulk sized games like this. Unknowing associates get carried away with cleaning out the stock room or sometimes think they are helping when they are not. If one gets onto the floor the UPC will not ring up. Some associates will do a forced bucket ring rater to explain the item cannot be sold. Some managers have little background in the electronics area and have incorrectly advised te cashier to bucket ring the item thinking its a UPC/invoicing error and not a street date issue. These things due happen and customers get the product without stealing it.

When something like this happens it is considered a major event and thus will invoke immediate action if discovered. Its similar to a cashier mucking up a WIC coupon or selling alcohol to a minor. It is a major event tat could potentially result in the store getting a federal fine. SOmeone will not be fired if this is their first form of discipline or they can prove a supervisor informed them to take this act unless it can be proven the sale allowed the cashier a personal gain .

Huh, thats crazy. But all in all I hope that this is the case here. I have seen more people with the game and figures so perhaps they are all just growing tired of it all and just want it gone? LOL I don't know. But thanks for the insight.

My husband has seen it all in the back of his store, but they refuse to put it out early as they are good about keeping street dates. Thats why he automatically said "Its possible the stole it" cus that really doesnt' happen at his store. (Being the 2nd or 3rd largest store in the US I suppose that is why they are good about keeping dates and such). Who knows... smilie
---
#189 Posted: 23:46:11 15/10/2012
Wait, so what about the Heroics of non-reposed?
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#190 Posted: 00:15:05 16/10/2012
Sorry my phone did something weird. my problem is I don't like people giving misinformation. like fear of federal offenses and whatnot. it seems like a really bad scare tactics meant to scare the shelple thatt work at Walmart. so don't worry not dear friends of the FBI your the CIA are NSA to come get you because you bought your game early
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:31 16/10/2012 by exosquad
#191 Posted: 00:20:57 16/10/2012
Why did you post that message a second time?
---
#192 Posted: 00:21:51 16/10/2012
I'm not even going to try to find it before release.
Shroomy_Boomy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1143
#193 Posted: 00:27:07 16/10/2012
I was at Toys R Us today and talked to the vendor setting up their display, and she told me there would be two large display areas for the Giants merch and they would open an hour early, at 8am for the release... which is the same time Target opens (so it kinda messes with my Giants search schedule that morning)!! lol I told her about the select Walmart stores breaking street dates and she was appalled and said they could get in BIG trouble for doing it... even if it's Walmart... so coming from a vendor idk what that means, but they definitely will not be putting them out early at TRU!! lol
---
67/67+GITD:smiliesmiliesmilieAEsmilie ROCKsmilie&smilieGLITTERsmilie&smilieSNOWsmilie

37/37+All Sidekix~WERDS~Blusmilie~Flockedsmilie~GITDsmilie~GREENsmilie~CLEARsmilie~CHROMEsmilie
#194 Posted: 00:34:09 16/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
@riverhippo, @Reiche was correct, it is a little confusing with the HC's. There are new ones that appeared with the new figures (Tree Rex, Shroomboom, Jet-Vac) and then there are some *old* HC's on the list that (as far as I can tell) appeared when we 'took ownership' of our older figures in the Giants game (there are some accolades for collections of certain old figures). The old HC's already showed as completed for my older figures that had completed them already in S:SA. I believe that the S2 Chop Chop *did* get a new HC, rather than just bringing the old one forward from S:SA. I cannot imagine that the new HC of finding 8 zombie heads (so they can have a dance party) belongs to Rex, Boom or Vac...

So forget some of what I said above. Sorry to confuse everyone. I was going from memory when I posted this (live and learn..). herp derp...

Here are the facts restated clearly:

1) new S:G figures have brand new HC's
2) old S1 figures DO NOT bring in any old HC's
3) new S2 re-poses DO bring in brand new HC's for those figures
4) Auric will SELL you the old HC's from S:SA, but it remains unclear if you will be able to buy all 32 of the originals (my feeling is yes, you will be able to as old figures join S:G...)

Sorry for the confusion. It's been a hectic weekend.

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

#195 Posted: 00:36:47 16/10/2012
Quote: dunkin

I want to point out that us (ViDeOmAnCiNi is my dad) buying Giants before street date may seem illegal, but it is Walmart's fault for selling to us. It is not an illegal act to buy it, because Walmart employees CHOSE to put it on the shelf, where all can get to it. If the game were to be "hidden", or in a place where you are not supposed to find it, and we bought it, yes, I might consider it illegal. It wasn't. THEY EVEN HAD A PRICE ON THE GAME AND ON THE SHELF FOR IT! They could have said it must be recalled, like they did to everyone else, but they didn't. The Walmart Drone at the register SAW all of the "Do not sell this item!" statements, but chose to sell it to us anyway. Therefore, you cannot blame us for owning it. All blame is to be directed towards Walmart.
---
#196 Posted: 00:38:49 16/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ItsJustMe

Huh, thats crazy. But all in all I hope that this is the case here. I have seen more people with the game and figures so perhaps they are all just growing tired of it all and just want it gone? LOL I don't know. But thanks for the insight.

My husband has seen it all in the back of his store, but they refuse to put it out early as they are good about keeping street dates. Thats why he automatically said "Its possible the stole it" cus that really doesnt' happen at his store. (Being the 2nd or 3rd largest store in the US I suppose that is why they are good about keeping dates and such). Who knows... smilie

@Dunkin, I can assure you that I purchased the Starter Pack legally. What happened at the store is exactly as I described it in post #1 of this thread. The drone did not care and just wanted to make the sale. I have the receipt, but I don't feel I need to go to all of the trouble to scan/redact it for this forum. Anyway, I am not really sure how someone would "steal" a starter pack from a Walmart. I do not work at WM nor do I know anyone who does. Chill out.

Thanks

-VM
---

#197 Posted: 00:42:17 16/10/2012
Your son has all the logic!
#198 Posted: 00:45:14 16/10/2012
Quote: ZapNorris
Your son has all the logic!

Thank you! At least you understand. I just don't want anybody thinking we are thieves or scalpers.

smilie
---
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#199 Posted: 00:46:22 16/10/2012
^The fact that you only bought one proves that
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#200 Posted: 00:46:32 16/10/2012
It was walmart's fault.... The machine said not to sell but the employee must have been nice..
First | Previous | Page 4 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me