Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 198 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 932 933 934
Personal Thoughts [STICKY]
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#9851 Posted: 03:44:38 09/08/2013
Seriously, how obsessive can you get over an anime (or TV series)? I mean I have no problem if you watched it and liked it and talk about it sometimes, but when you watch something and let it dominate your life and have it be the only thing you post about and talk about... And then MUCH later find something that you think is even better, completely forget about the past obsession and twist it to the new one and then only post and talk about it... I don't understand.

Quote: Inuyashafan39
I know what you mean. We have two rottweilers at our house and we can't let them roam anywhere outside the backyard unless they're on a leash.

I'm a bit late, but sorry to hear about that, especially if you're in a similar situation as I described in my last post.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#9852 Posted: 03:49:53 09/08/2013
Quote: CynderFan1309
Seriously, how obsessive can you get over an anime (or TV series)? I mean I have no problem if you watched it and liked it and talk about it sometimes, but when you watch something and let it dominate your life and have it be the only thing you post about and talk about... And then MUCH later find something that you think is even better, completely forget about the past obsession and twist it to the new one and then only post and talk about it... I don't understand.

-----
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#9853 Posted: 03:50:51 09/08/2013
just a few more days til school smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5402
#9854 Posted: 04:07:28 09/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Quote: CynderFan1309

-----

wolf rain
---
BREATHE AIR.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12161
#9855 Posted: 05:12:45 09/08/2013
i want to cry really bad right now

edit:i cant take myself seriously with this avatar i still want to cry but im laughing really hard right now
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:58 09/08/2013 by Carmelita Fox
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#9856 Posted: 07:06:11 09/08/2013
Well THAT was one of the goriest roleplays I've had in a while! (ノ °▽°;)ノ

-----

You think this is a ****ing game?

-----

Two shooting stars in one night? I damn well better get my free wishes.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#9857 Posted: 07:13:36 09/08/2013
>Laughs at girl for wearing pants instead of a skirt.
>Complains that it's freezing because they're wearing a skirt.

Lol.

(It feels awesome to be warm while the others complain about the cold, mawhahaha)

~~~

[User Posted Image]
I actually don't mind if someone randomly shot me right now. I'm quite sure that I have autism, or some kind of mental disorder that makes me do the things I do (stupid choices, awkward movements, weird feeling in the head, selfish moves, etc). So my future isn't that bright anyway, I can't imagine myself as an adult. (Not saying that anyone with it doesn't have a chance, it's just me. I have a real bad case of whatever it is that I have) At least I tried right? And I had the opportunity to live and meet the people I have come to know of as great friends. They'll do absolutely fine without me. Not saying I want to commit suicide or something crazy like that, I just don't mind whatever happens now. Live, or to die. I'm fine with it. I love my life and my family... but it just feels like I can't grow up, if I do my life will be just messed up from then.

~~~

I'm really sorry, I have been selfish and just have been thinking of myself, my life, my worries (good example is all the above posts.. that's shocking..). Not about yours, I should be only concerned for others, not myself. I hope that I'll actually learn this time.

~~~

Why do people see this as a wrong thing? How can it harm a human? It's confusing. I'm not changing at all, just that I really like it... Garrghhhh..
I feel so free! I don't feel embarrassed, I feel like I can be even more like me more than before thanks to this, it's weird.

Lol, a few days without leaving a post here and bam here comes this big daddy.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:29:29 09/08/2013 by crystalhero37
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#9858 Posted: 09:23:10 09/08/2013
That was embarrassing .___.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#9859 Posted: 09:26:19 09/08/2013
I need to learn how to time myself on night times so I can get up when school starts
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Gage Platinum Sparx Gems: 6654
#9860 Posted: 10:40:45 09/08/2013
...What.
---
Got it Memorized?
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#9861 Posted: 13:15:01 09/08/2013
OMFG! I can't stand you weather. It's bad enough it's freaking hot and humid, but really a down pour?
God I can not stand cold rain. I'm freaking soak and wet, and I'm freezing now! smilie
#9862 Posted: 16:24:19 09/08/2013
She's right. You're not worth my time anymore. You're just a huge, immature hypocrite and you only care about yourself. You just assume that everything I say is a lie when it's YOU who's being the liar. You think I would ****ing joke about dying in a couple of years? LOOK at me! You make fun of me for my size! You know damn well that I'm getting far too skinny and weak for my body to handle! You know damn well that I can't digest too much food! You were THERE when I threw up all the macaroni salad! You're trying to make a liar out of me by saying that I stole your "favorite necklace". Excuse me? YOUR necklace? That's rightfully mine. My aunt gave it to me as a present for helping her put together her wedding. It's got my birthstone and initials on it and everything. Stop trying to take it from me and accuse ME of being the thief. That's probably the stupidest thing you've done yet. I'm glad that she didn't end up being friends with you. She's payed attention. She knows you've been horrible to me, unlike my good friends I've met this summer. She saw right through your lies and actions. She's been my friend for as long as we can BOTH remember and she'd never fall for someone like you to ditch me. She's been telling me that you're not worth my energy anymore and I should stop trying to be your friend. She's right. So stop being such a spoiled brat and using me as a punching bag.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#9863 Posted: 17:19:22 09/08/2013
I wonder if I bore you.
When I listen to unfaithful, I wonder if I am hurting you.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#9864 Posted: 19:37:14 09/08/2013
*sigh* What happened? We used to talk nonstop, and be so random and happy. Now our conversations... They don't have the spark they used to. They're not exciting anymore. Why?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9865 Posted: 00:56:26 10/08/2013
Bark bark bark!
#9866 Posted: 02:43:39 10/08/2013
Why would you put that. Seriously.
smilie Wharever
#9867 Posted: 02:46:49 10/08/2013
Quote: Cynderfan507
meow.

Eeek!

Quote: Bravo101
Why would you put that. Seriously.
:roll: Wharever

i'm quoting my dog
my dog has rights too!
#9868 Posted: 02:47:21 10/08/2013
That wasnt about you smilie
#9869 Posted: 02:48:27 10/08/2013
Quote: Bravo101
That wasnt about you :P

ok
i'll tell my dog that
she'll be relieved.
#9870 Posted: 03:56:01 10/08/2013
Maybe you're right... I AM too weak for a job. I had my chance, but now I can't even carry groceries without my arms feeling like they're gonna fall off. Damn it... I don't like how you guys spend so much money on me. We've become poor because you've been paying for so much medical care for me which did absolutely nothing, and you keep trying to keep my spirits up so high by buying all those expensive, Chinese dresses. I just wanted to be less of a hassle for you and make my own money so I can take care of myself... This is why I've been looking for a job so desperately.... You need to buy farm supplies. You need to pay for gas and house bills. We're getting so low on money and I feel like it's all my fault... I just want you guys to be happy, but I don't feel like you ARE happy because you're trying to spend so much money on me just to try to keep me alive and happy... Stop it! Please! Stop spending so much money, time, and effort on me! I don't want all this medical care anymore! It's not doing anything but draining down your money! I don't need the art supplies! I don't need the dresses! I don't need all the expensive merchandise, event tickets, or electronics! All I need is you guys to show your natural, comforting love! I love both of you... You both raised me so well and words cannot describe my sadness when I disappoint you. I know you two are desperate to cheer me up after hearing about the news that my life is running out, but please... Stop spending so much money on me.... Please... I don't like seeing you run out of money because of me. Let go of the medical care if you have to! If that's only going to make my life even shorter anyway, do it anyway! I'm not getting any stronger from these medications or techniques! I'd rather spend one week of happiness and family time than three years of medication and being poor. If you want to make me happy, just let me go... I'm tired of suffering... I just keep getting sicker and I don't like seeing everyone so anxious. If you want to make me happy, just stop paying for my meds, dresses, and supplies. I understand... You're paying for the doctors to take care of me so I'll live longer. You're buying the dresses because you think I'm beautiful. You're buying me the art and craft supplies to make me happy and creative. But I don't need any of it. I don't WANT any of it. All I want is for things to be like they used to be! You, me, and my brothers... All of us together and happy. Having those picnic lunches like we used to have and go to evening church together at the beach. Having devotions in the screen porch and cooking my favorite hamburgers on the grill out by the beautiful river we lived by. Play music in the living room and decorate the big picture window with window clings as each season passes by. Taking the nature walks. I just want those happy days of family time back... So please... Let go of my medication. I don't care of it makes me live any less longer. Just stop paying for it and let me go. Stop spending all that money on me and just be happy and less stressful. Spend my last few living years on making happy memories. Back to what we used to do when I was younger. Nothing lasts forever.... That means I won't be lasting forever, either. Everything has it's end. And I want my ending to be a happy ending. Mom.... Dad... Please just do this for me... Let me be happy and let my suffering end... I want to be in your arms while we're out singing songs and sitting by the lake together. I want us to be happy without the stress. You don't need to fret or mourn about my life fading away. I may have had hard days in my past with trying to associate with society. I've had friends die and people do horrible things to me and I've done things I regret. Those days were painful. But when I'd come home to see your smiling faces, I knew that everything was going to be okay. Every day I spent with you was a wonderful day and I have so many memories crammed from the times I'd spend with you as a family. You were the sunshine of my life. You calmed me down when I was scared or sad. You were always so gentle when correcting my mistakes. You protected me and loved me. So please, don't mourn. I didn't have a bad life. I just had some darker days than others, but we all have those days. You two made my life wonderful and unforgettable. I felt like I had the happiest, most gentle parents ever. You kept me safe and cheered me up. We did so much together. I DID have a happy life. You and my brothers made my life bright and enjoyable. If I had a darker day, I'd come right up to you and you'd make everything better. So please... Just let me go. Know that I had a happy life. I'm just tired of suffering and I want you to just let it go and spend the last few years with me being happy and taking everything easily. I love you both so much and you've shown that love for me in return like no other... I just want us to be happy again, even if it means shortening my life... I'd give ANYTHING to have things the way they used to be.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#9871 Posted: 05:10:41 10/08/2013
I've tried to shrug off and ignore what goes on here but I don't think I can much longer. This just makes me so sick... it goes against everything I am just standing there and not saying anything. I know I can't handle conflict on here well though. Still, I'm going to wait until you come on. I need to discuss this with you first. You of all people have a right to know.
#9872 Posted: 05:12:12 10/08/2013
Ahahaha please
(irl)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:16:34 10/08/2013 by Bravo101
#9873 Posted: 05:15:35 10/08/2013
You're such a hypocrite. How did I not see this sooner.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5402
#9874 Posted: 08:32:50 10/08/2013
almost 5 am and i am wide awake
damn it
---
BREATHE AIR.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3263
#9875 Posted: 10:03:06 10/08/2013
I think I'm falling for you. ;__;
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#9876 Posted: 11:41:41 10/08/2013
Never give up okay? Just keep trying your hardest, I know you can do this.
~~~

*Whinger alarm goes off*
I'm not even looking at the Pokémon topics and I've seen some snippets of big news for X and Y, I want to avoid EVERYTHING so it's a surprise smilie
#9877 Posted: 13:12:20 10/08/2013
HOLY CRAP THAT WATERS COLDDDDDD. *screams*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:12:40 10/08/2013 by HotDogAndZap
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9878 Posted: 16:28:00 10/08/2013
I'm sorry. But what the **** did I ever do to you?
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#9879 Posted: 16:29:02 10/08/2013
I wonder when we'll be leaving :/
---
Wow
Such signature
#9880 Posted: 17:02:38 10/08/2013
I don't have much to say.
#9881 Posted: 21:27:53 10/08/2013
I just can't understand how things work on this site. Why is it that it's natural for humans to be harsh towards others? No one has stopped to think that maybe both sides are in the wrong. I just can't see the way these people act as justified, no matter how ignorant and immature this child is. I think I'm the only one, that's the worse part. Does that mean there's something wrong with me because I don't support the popular opinion? I guess it really just means I'm softer than others. I don't want to upset anyone and I don't like seeing others upset, I guess that's why. Everything that goes on here now goes against everything I believe, and I can't say anything because then you will all target me and start name-calling me too, just like that one time about a year or two ago when I didn't support the popular opinion when someone was being insulted on here. I used to be able to stick up for others and what I believe in, why can't I now...? I guess I've come to believe that I'm always wrong, since people turned around and insulted me whenever I did.
#9882 Posted: 21:52:27 10/08/2013
Uhm, no.
You don't know the story or seen the things he has lied about and the things he has done. Don't act like we're all bad people because we do not tolerate people like him
#9883 Posted: 21:58:31 10/08/2013
Oh, joy...

I don't want to argue with you about this, Bravo. I'm sure you all have your reasons. I just don't want to watch it anymore. I find all of this sickening, how he acts included. I'm just sick of everything right now altogether. I don't think "you're all bad." You don't know everything that's going on my mind right now either, so please don't act like you do. Thank you. Goodbye. :/
lady_valdyme Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#9884 Posted: 23:02:29 10/08/2013
Wow things escalated so quickly... I left for a weekend and all hell breaks loose. What is this, I don't even... S&N is a scary place. ;~;
---
Red Panda does not approve.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#9885 Posted: 23:09:49 10/08/2013
S&N isn't for the faint of heart...
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#9886 Posted: 23:11:40 10/08/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
S&N isn't for the faint of heart...

This.
#9887 Posted: 23:48:03 10/08/2013
I miss that feeling. The feeling of freedom, not caring at all, living in the moment. I miss it a lot. The entire thought of being carefree just gives me chills. After all the stress I've had lately, I just want to go back. Back to that one week. That one week at camp, all those years ago. Running through the forest with my friends at dusk, the stars reflecting off the water and the half moon bright in the sky. The fireflies all over the place, lighting the entire forest, and giving off a beautiful glow to help us see perfectly in the darkness of the night. That feeling, was the best feeling ever. It was total bliss. Total happiness. All the laughing, all the fun. All the pranks, that I admit, were kinda cruel. But it was the feeling of being carefree. Happy. Joyful. I've been so down lately. I want to go back to camp. I really do. But I might not be able to. The stupid GS council is planning to sell the land, all of it. The trails, the forest, the pond, everything will be gone. Just, gone. Ill lose that place where it all started. where I met a lot of my friends, where my best memories were, everything. I still remember that night in the woods, under the stars. the best night of my life. It'll all be gone by next year, by next summer. And I can't do a thing about it. Can I?
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#9888 Posted: 00:06:02 11/08/2013
i feel like i missed out on a lot and i'm happy i did

i'm tired of sticking my nose in petty things
#9889 Posted: 00:11:03 11/08/2013
I hope this one is faster than the previous ones and that it'll be permanent.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9890 Posted: 00:30:31 11/08/2013
So you leave me alone with my crush? Do you want me to go crazy?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#9891 Posted: 05:31:35 11/08/2013
If cybermobbing teached me one thing than it is the fact that humans would prefer suicude than loosing some weight (._. )
---
i am trash
#9892 Posted: 05:31:48 11/08/2013
I kinda liked that :3
First | Previous | Page 198 of 934 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 200 ... 932 933 934

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me