Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
CONTEST: The next one [CLOSED]
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#51 Posted: 19:12:47 05/05/2012
Will it be 12K.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#52 Posted: 19:29:30 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Geekycat
Will it be 12K.

Yup if it you want it to be, it can have 12K gold. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
ryry829 Green Sparx Gems: 492
#53 Posted: 19:31:22 05/05/2012
did anybody notice that (at least on the wii version) that if you have 3200 gold and you get the soul gem upgrade you will have 1 gold left
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#54 Posted: 21:06:07 05/05/2012
Quote: ryry829
did anybody notice that (at least on the wii version) that if you have 3200 gold and you get the soul gem upgrade you will have 1 gold left

That's happened to me several times on the wii, but not with soul gem
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#55 Posted: 21:36:20 05/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Wham Shell sez:
Brace for the Shotgun blast!
[User Posted Image]
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#56 Posted: 02:46:33 06/05/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58

That's happened to me several times on the wii, but not with soul gem

i was just using that as an example, it happens with all of the upgrades weather or not you have the exact money.
when is this contest gonna start???
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#57 Posted: 03:18:21 06/05/2012
^ I have noticed it two. Whenever I get the exact amount of any upgrade, I get one coin back. Weird but hey, free money.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#58 Posted: 07:49:27 06/05/2012
Quote: Millerman7669
My 7 year old son says have the contest describing who is the best Skylander and why. For example, he says Camo is the best Skylander because he looks cool, he's strong and he makes watermelons and my son likes to eat watermelons. I didn't say he'd win the contest but at least he tried.

i second this idea
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#59 Posted: 08:40:08 06/05/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT
Wham Shell sez:
[User Posted Image]

DON'T SHOOT!
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Blazier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#60 Posted: 08:58:44 06/05/2012
How about we get two skylanders and put them together to make a whole new skylander

Edit:I mean you draw a whole new skylander with looks and powers of the two skylanders and pick a name I dont mean just rename one
---
BLAZIER APPROVED
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:18:31 07/05/2012 by Blazier
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#61 Posted: 09:37:44 06/05/2012
^ I like this idea it could be Wham Burn, Stealth Bam, Terra Ball, Zap Wind, Flame Smash and Dino Roaster
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#62 Posted: 10:56:29 06/05/2012
Those sound like bad couplessmilie
Millerman7669 Blue Sparx Gems: 581
#63 Posted: 12:54:36 06/05/2012
My son also says he would like a rename the skylanders contest. For example, my 3 year old daughter refers to Eruptor as "Hot Lava Guy". We also call Ghost Roaster "Skully".
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#64 Posted: 13:05:17 06/05/2012
^ I like this idea a lot!
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#65 Posted: 13:34:13 06/05/2012
Quote: azz01
Wham Shell sez:
[User Posted Image]

DON'T SHOOT!

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!!"
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#66 Posted: 17:15:58 06/05/2012
Another good idea could be you discribe a skylander and whoever guesses it Wins?

Or you could take a closeup photo of a skylander and we have to guess.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#67 Posted: 20:38:52 06/05/2012
Quote: prextail202
Another good idea could be you discribe a skylander and whoever guesses it Wins?

Or you could take a closeup photo of a skylander and we have to guess.

that is a bad idea because to win that you will need to be in the right place at the right time. and most of them are distinct enough that you can easily do a close up
---
Wsmiliesmilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6314
#68 Posted: 20:40:20 06/05/2012
I just want a contest already! smilie
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#69 Posted: 20:44:27 06/05/2012
For your new contest, maybe you could have people place their entries in the thread. Then, instead of having a judging type winning process, have an "entry window" (contestants must enter by blah blah blah date and time) and draw names of all those who have entered. It seems judging gets difficult amongst such a varied age group of entrants.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#70 Posted: 21:39:14 06/05/2012
Lol, do a Tag Team matchup? Seed each element 1-4, and put them on a team and then randomly match them up against other elements, example: 1. Stealth Elf and 4. Stump Smash vs 2. Sunburn and 3. Flameslinger.... Seedings and matchups would be difficult but it would be fun to do something of that sort. It would also divide the original 32 skylanders we usually vote on into 16, so we could also do a losers bracket to see who the worst duo is. And if we decide to do this, I want someone who can seed the elements correctly and would keep up on this.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:40:14 06/05/2012 by Wiseman
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#71 Posted: 02:34:06 07/05/2012
I like the haiku idea for the contest! It sounds like fun smilie
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
#72 Posted: 11:09:06 07/05/2012
Or another idea could be to make up a new discription for a skylander of your choice.
---
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#73 Posted: 13:10:42 07/05/2012
Well since it looks like you have three triple packs for prizes why not have three winners?
Do not think you need a 2nd place prize!

One Contest with 3 sub categories.....

1. You can have the haiku or poem contest

2. Create your own giant, or Skylander (Drawing or custom paint)

3. Creative....Comic strip, rename a Skylander ect...

At the end just have 2 from each contests....so 6 finalist and we vote for are favorite from each?
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:11:54 07/05/2012 by JAP28
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#74 Posted: 15:04:49 07/05/2012
I'm curious why don't you have like a story for it as well, Creative writing?
I'm great at expressing myself that way and I don't have to be able to draw I give you details about the character and then you can picture it for yourself.
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
#75 Posted: 21:42:27 07/05/2012
Quote: JAP28
Well since it looks like you have three triple packs for prizes why not have three winners?
Do not think you need a 2nd place prize!

One Contest with 3 sub categories.....

1. You can have the haiku or poem contest

2. Create your own giant, or Skylander (Drawing or custom paint)

3. Creative....Comic strip, rename a Skylander ect...

At the end just have 2 from each contests....so 6 finalist and we vote for are favorite from each?

i asked about that one is for him and one is for a buddy. only one is for a contest
---
Wsmiliesmilie
#76 Posted: 03:08:43 09/05/2012
Wen will the contest start
---
Wsmiliesmilie
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#77 Posted: 03:26:56 09/05/2012
and what is it going to be about?
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#78 Posted: 20:53:18 09/05/2012
I want the Camo Warnado Ignitor pack,
throw out smilie
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#79 Posted: 20:55:02 09/05/2012
Quote: xerokills
Quote: azz01
Wham Shell sez:
[Image Unavailable]

DON'T SHOOT!

"I CALL SHOTGUN!!!"

dont shoot! dont shoot!
#80 Posted: 22:37:57 09/05/2012
Quote: Stealth Elf 32
throw out smilie

who dosent???
---
Wsmiliesmilie
#81 Posted: 22:41:45 09/05/2012

Every upgrade smilie
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#82 Posted: 00:21:24 10/05/2012
yep, evry upgrade on the wii version
---
Wsmiliesmilie
#83 Posted: 00:33:41 10/05/2012
Bt you need the same amount as shown! smilie
---
1madcow Red Sparx Gems: 73
#84 Posted: 15:12:17 10/05/2012
Quote: Stealth Elf 32
throw out

Quote:
who dosent???
ill take ignitor
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Still need- smiliesmiliesmilie
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#85 Posted: 15:17:46 10/05/2012
Just get one with things on already. It's been too long now. I'm beginning to lose interest...
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#86 Posted: 15:47:45 10/05/2012
i recommend another drawing contest, one of skill AND creativity. much like the previous one. i really want to do one, but sadly i didnt get to join last time
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#87 Posted: 08:27:46 12/05/2012
Quote: SparCrux1101
i recommend another drawing contest, one of skill AND creativity. much like the previous one. i really want to do one, but sadly i didnt get to join last time

I agree!!! i already made my Skylander when I found out about the last contest but was too late to enter it!! Come on!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#88 Posted: 08:33:21 12/05/2012
Quote: MaleforSxC

I agree!!! i already made my Skylander when I found out about the last contest but was too late to enter it!! Come on!

Thats another agreement in your direction!
#89 Posted: 08:55:05 12/05/2012
Quote: SpyroinDraenor
Quote: MaleforSxC

Thats another agreement in your direction!

GOOD!!! Yeah StormbringerGT!!! Make it another create a Skylander Contest!
---
DarkBoy Red Sparx Gems: 46
#90 Posted: 12:43:55 12/05/2012
Quote: Blazier
How about we get two skylanders and put them together to make a whole new skylander

Edit:I mean you draw a whole new skylander with looks and powers of the two skylanders and pick a name I dont mean just rename one

I like this Idea
---
My Avatar is from Blazier
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#91 Posted: 17:14:33 13/05/2012
The hell was the point in stretching the page like that??
If it were me, just for that I'd automatically diss that idea. Just sayin'.
---
but i love it all smooth
#92 Posted: 17:19:58 13/05/2012
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#93 Posted: 17:28:34 13/05/2012
dats ttly not annoyin in any way!!111!
u gaiz r hilarius, im jelly ^________________^
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:43 13/05/2012 by LevanJess
#94 Posted: 18:00:19 13/05/2012
Duh! U better be jelly! smilie
---
The Dooms Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#95 Posted: 19:48:56 13/05/2012
Not to mention we've ALREADY done a create-a-skylander, and just because other people missed the deadline doesn't mean there should be a repeat of a contest just to appease them.

I'm not trying to step on any toes, but it really should be a different contest. Be it combining 2 skylanders into 1, a short story competition, or just a fanart contest, a caption contest, or the like.

Heck, I'll posit the idea of a caption contest. Post a skylanders screenshot, and we will make funny little quotes for it, and they're voted on first by 3 judges, and then the community votes for the top 3.
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
Skylanders needed: smilie smilie smilie smilie
#96 Posted: 20:04:44 13/05/2012
I Like the caption contest better than any one mentioned.
---
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#97 Posted: 21:54:33 13/05/2012
Yeah the caption contest sound great! I vote that we do that one!
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#98 Posted: 14:56:20 14/05/2012
Thank yo Hectapuss!
---
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#99 Posted: 15:19:44 14/05/2012
Yay! Another agree!GOGOGOGO

Create a Skylander Contest

--
http://www.mindistortion.tv/iw...?i_am=Illidaros
--
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me