First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
CONTEST: Create your own Skylander! [CLOSED]
GIMME Green Sparx Gems: 151
#151 Posted: 14:38:29 01/05/2012
I vote furire....................smilie I have to make an account on photobucket
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#152 Posted: 17:24:28 01/05/2012
I vote Lich-sect
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#153 Posted: 17:46:51 01/05/2012
I vote Lich sect.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:57 01/05/2012 by Reaganag
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#154 Posted: 18:06:50 01/05/2012
^Thanks, but I'm not in the top three. smilie
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#155 Posted: 18:55:37 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Geekycat
^Thanks, but I'm not in the top three. smilie

Nearly were though smilie, but yeah, votes have to be top 3 picks.
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#156 Posted: 19:08:18 01/05/2012
If I'm allowed to vote...I'd vote for Furire as it's very well thought out. And the artwork has a lot of effort put forth into it.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
elf army 273 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#157 Posted: 19:20:21 01/05/2012
Hi, new to this.

Created my own SKYLANDER :

Stormer
undead
catchphrase:'storm it up'

A attack=Storm Cloud=cloud goes forth and hits enemies straight ahead
B attack=Electric Shield=body conducts electricity
Upgrades
Z attack=Fly
super storm=storm cloud does extra damage
bigger'n'badder=electric shield covers a little ground for 5seconds
storm reign=storm cloud travels further

upgrade paths

stormy flight(storm cloud and flight):
super spinner=can do spin attack while flying hold Z
stormy controller=hold A to control clouds (use nunchuck to move)
triple storm=can have up to 3 storm clouds at once

Extra Electricity(electric shield)

ground breaker=wave of electricity is sent out hold B
super long=bigger'n'badder lasts 10 seconds
electric plus=shield does more damage

soul gem=stormy armour=+10 armour

background story
A dragon died and scientists tried to revive himbut he returned with incredible powers and decided to join the SKYLANDERS

PICTURE TO FOLLOW

SORRY IF IT'S LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;P
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:20 01/05/2012 by elf army 273
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#158 Posted: 19:22:38 01/05/2012
Personally I like JAP28's the best! hahaha

I vote for.....

Lich-sect
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
The Dooms Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#159 Posted: 19:56:51 01/05/2012
I'm not allowed to vote, but I'd like to say thank you for putting me in the top 3 for the contest, it's really an honor. Congrats to the makers of Big Top and Furire! Cheers mates!
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
Skylanders needed: smilie smilie smilie smilie
chopchopzportal Green Sparx Gems: 359
#160 Posted: 22:17:35 01/05/2012
my skylander
name: Eleamentor
element:all
power damage:50
---
LONG LIVE DOCTOR WHO
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#161 Posted: 22:46:44 01/05/2012
Quote: sykotek
My vote is for Lich-sect.

Also, as a pet lover, I think there's just something inherently wrong about voting for a burning dog.

^ I'm very sorry, I had no clue that my character would make anyone feel bad. Fire is his power, his fur turned into fire so he isn't being burned or hurt. I didn't meant for it to be taken as a dog being burned, it's supose to be his element. I can understand how you feel though, my dog died recently and was creamated. So I apoligize if my character was taken the wrong way and I hope that I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. I feel really bad now about this, should I withdraw my character?
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#162 Posted: 22:55:14 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Not at all. The human eye perceives things in a different way and when it reaches your brain it may come to a completely different conclusion.

He pictured a burning dog, I pictured a Pokemon. I wonder why his mind jumps to a burning dog first?

Keep it up its good, its not controversial at all. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Skylander girl Red Sparx Gems: 37
#163 Posted: 00:17:20 02/05/2012
I'm new and my vote is furire he is cool i also started make mine saturday night still working on it i'll put in the next contest
sykotek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1262
#164 Posted: 01:07:53 02/05/2012
My vote is for Lich-sect. I'll keep rest of what I think to myself.
---
Volcanic Vault World Tour is temporarily on hold...waiting on dwattzdrummer
Mudlovinjeepgrl Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#165 Posted: 01:30:35 02/05/2012
furire
#166 Posted: 03:43:31 02/05/2012
if anyone is curious, I updated my character BLOAT on page one with a sketch of him. Just thought I'd share even if I'm out of the competition! smilie Good luck to the final 3! smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:00 02/05/2012 by xerokills
#167 Posted: 03:46:59 02/05/2012
^ That's pretty cool and funny, I like the sunglasses and shoe stuck in his wool. Nice job smilie!
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

#168 Posted: 03:50:47 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
BTW entrants are allowed to vote.
---
Seewolfe78 Green Sparx Gems: 331
#169 Posted: 03:53:26 02/05/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ That's pretty cool and funny, I like the sunglasses and shoe stuck in his wool. Nice job smilie!

LOL! I think that's an aluminum can! Very nice everybody!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GSOsmilie
#170 Posted: 03:56:57 02/05/2012
^ Oh haha- I'm blind! Now looking at it, I'm not sure how I thought that it was sunglasses smilie. Thanks for correcting me smilie.
---

#171 Posted: 04:03:58 02/05/2012
Against my better honor, I'll cast my vote. I looked at all the entries, and I tried to remain objective.

Furire is a good skylander, but I think it lacks the looks that make a Skylander. It's an excellent design, and a very well-thought out power set. But the sheer fact that it doesn't LOOK to me like a Skylander hurt it.

Big Top is another excellent design. He's got a very in-depth backstory and putting him in magic was a very good, move, after seeing all the Undead Skylanders that came in this competition. Like Furire, he's got a very nice power-set. But the idea of a circus bear doesn't rub me the right way. I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't seem right.

Now we come to the last one. Me. While I lack in-depth powers, what I focused on was design. I tried to make a Skylander that had never been made before, so, seeing mammals, reptiles, machines, and golems, I decided to go with an insect. I went with an Undead because I didn't want to be a cliche fire ant, and I didn't see other elements being unique enough. I made his design as unique, yet simple, just like Skylanders.

So, despite how biased I sound, I'm gonna have to vote for myself. Lich-Sect. I honestly believe it's the best of the top 3.

If I cannot vote for myself, then my vote will go to Big Top as well.
---
Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:22:19 02/05/2012 by The Dooms
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#172 Posted: 04:24:55 02/05/2012
i vote for furire
a dog with fire for fur is just plain kick-***
btw, i love dogs
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:11 02/05/2012 by SparCrux1101
#173 Posted: 04:59:07 02/05/2012
I think that this is rude what I'm doing but if it's possible, I'm going to do what The Dooms also did and vote for myself "Furire". I like my character and I spent days on it but I also like everyone else's work a lot. Everyone did such a good job even the ones who weren't in the top three. If I can't vote for myself, then I vote for Big Top! I really think that Big Top deserved a lot more votes, he's an awesome character and I love his back-story. It's very creative how parts of his tricycle are incorporated in his weapons smilie. The Dooms, I really like your creation, Lich-Sect too, you did such a great job on him too =) Excellent job everyone and great creations smilie!

Props and Kudos to all of you smilie!!!!
---

samzur Blue Sparx Gems: 701
#174 Posted: 05:29:14 02/05/2012
I vote for Furire.
Stump-Smash Green Sparx Gems: 194
#175 Posted: 05:42:13 02/05/2012
I vote for Furire
---
smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie 33/37
#176 Posted: 05:47:08 02/05/2012
^ Wow, really!? Thank you so much smilie! Thanks guys for all of the votes, I can't wait to see who wins, I don't mind if I win or not because I'm so happy about people actually liking my creation. Good luck everyone!
---

#177 Posted: 05:52:22 02/05/2012
^As of Stump-Smash's vote, you're in the lead.
9 Furire
8 Lich-Sect
2 Big Top
---
#178 Posted: 06:16:27 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I think we should let this go till tomorrow morning, so the European people get to vote as well!

Thanks Skyotek for the Tally.

Also yes the top can vote and should vote for themselves. That gives all of them an even start.

I was trying to also encourage those who didn't get picked this time to vote as well...
---
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#179 Posted: 07:40:29 02/05/2012
I vote big top to bring balance to the leader votes... Even though I'm getting landslided haha great creations y'all! Hope I can win the next one, I will put even more work into the next contest.
#180 Posted: 07:44:31 02/05/2012
^ I wish you good luck smilie! I really liked your character, you did a great job! I can't wait to see what your next one will be.
---

voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#181 Posted: 14:47:16 02/05/2012
i vote for lich-sect
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SpyroinDraenor Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#182 Posted: 16:58:37 02/05/2012
I vote for.....

LICH-SECT!!!!!!!!! He is really cool!!

@OpalOsprey -- I don't think Furire was bad but I don't like the idea of a burning dog! Just didn't seem nice.

@ZookiePookie -- I like Big Top but a Unicycling Panda Bear just doesn't hit it for me as a Skylander. You put a lot of effort in though. Good Try! smilie
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#183 Posted: 17:00:31 02/05/2012
WOW! Big-Top has a while to go! It seems like a head-to-head battle between Furire and Lich-Sect though!

9 Furire
10 Lich-Sect
3 Big Top
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
#184 Posted: 17:06:01 02/05/2012
I messed up a bit earlier on! Sorry!
---
#185 Posted: 17:08:06 02/05/2012
Hey Malefor!

Vote again!
#186 Posted: 17:11:07 02/05/2012
Quote: SpyroinDraenor
Hey Malefor!

Vote again!

Ok then.

I think I'll go for Lich-Sect! Think he's so coooooool!!!! Ant-Fu really made me laugh and the 'Memories of the Colony' power sounds awesome! My own undead pet. Also! The flight part just tops it off as being the best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#187 Posted: 17:12:00 02/05/2012
That gives Lich-Sect 11!
---
#188 Posted: 17:18:23 02/05/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58
I vote Lich-sect

Quote: Reaganag
I vote Lich sect.

Quote: JAP28
Personally I like JAP28's the best! hahaha

I vote for.....

Lich-sect

Quote: sykotek
My vote is for Lich-sect. I'll keep rest of what I think to myself.

Quote: The Dooms
Against my better honor, I'll cast my vote. I looked at all the entries, and I tried to remain objective.

Furire is a good skylander, but I think it lacks the looks that make a Skylander. It's an excellent design, and a very well-thought out power set. But the sheer fact that it doesn't LOOK to me like a Skylander hurt it.

Big Top is another excellent design. He's got a very in-depth backstory and putting him in magic was a very good, move, after seeing all the Undead Skylanders that came in this competition. Like Furire, he's got a very nice power-set. But the idea of a circus bear doesn't rub me the right way. I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't seem right.

Now we come to the last one. Me. While I lack in-depth powers, what I focused on was design. I tried to make a Skylander that had never been made before, so, seeing mammals, reptiles, machines, and golems, I decided to go with an insect. I went with an Undead because I didn't want to be a cliche fire ant, and I didn't see other elements being unique enough. I made his design as unique, yet simple, just like Skylanders.

So, despite how biased I sound, I'm gonna have to vote for myself. Lich-Sect. I honestly believe it's the best of the top 3.

If I cannot vote for myself, then my vote will go to Big Top as well.

Quote: voodude
i vote for lich-sect

I vote for.....

LICH-SECT!!!!!!!!! He is really cool!!

@OpalOsprey -- I don't think Furire was bad but I don't like the idea of a burning dog! Just didn't seem nice.

@ZookiePookie -- I like Big Top but a Unicycling Panda Bear just doesn't hit it for me as a Skylander. You put a lot of effort in though. Good Try! smilie

Quote: MaleforSxC
Hey Malefor!

Vote again!

Ok then.

I think I'll go for Lich-Sect! Think he's so coooooool!!!! Ant-Fu really made me laugh and the 'Memories of the Colony' power sounds awesome! My own undead pet. Also! The flight part just tops it off as being the best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!!!!! LICH-SECT IS AWESOME!!! YAY!!!!!!
Robo57 Red Sparx Gems: 16
#189 Posted: 18:07:14 02/05/2012
My vote is for Furire! They did a very good job and did alot of work and made a card and pictures for attacks. I think that it was very creative and cool fire is my favorite element. Well done

I like the others but I don't feel like lichsect would be in a skylanders game. Furire seems more like a skylanders character to me. good job others and keep up the good work. Very nice job for the person that did Furire!
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#190 Posted: 18:43:53 02/05/2012
My vote is for Furire!

I love the pictures for the upgrades and the trading card. The creator definitely put a lot of time and effort into Furire's creation. Plus I love how the name sounds like "fryer." Lol Awesome touch.

An awesome job overall! I would definitely choose that 'Lander to play as!
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#191 Posted: 18:59:16 02/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright voting is closed! Can we have a couple people tally up the votes to make sure we get a consistent number. I'm at work atm and can only be on for a second here and there! smilie

Remember the 3 judges each vote for their creation that's 1 vote and the 3 contestants each voted for their own creations, that's another vote starting them all off at 2 votes!

Great job everyone!

I'm not sure what to do for the next contest but the Prize is going to be a Camo, Warnado and Ignitor 3 pack!
---
#192 Posted: 19:06:25 02/05/2012
Here's what I got as my tally:

1. Furire-13

2. Lich-Sect-11

3. Big Top- 4

I'm going to re-count again to make sure that I'm correct and didn't miss-count.

Edit: Re-count:

Furire (14)= Judge: StormbringerGT, Self Vote: OpalOsprey, ryry829, ale, chained skull, GIMME, xerokills, Skylander girl, Mudlovinjeepgrl, SparCrux1101, samzur, Stump-Smash, Robo57, Madel

Lich-sect (12)=Judge:ItsJustMe,self vote: The Dooms, DMcrocks, Geekycat,1409jshv, Dragon Master58, Reaganag, Jap 28, sykotek,voodude, SpyroinDraenor, MaleforSxC,

3. Big Top (4)= Judge: Rand O M, Self Vote: Zookie Pookie ,saxprodigee, AJAwesome,
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:21:41 02/05/2012 by OpalOsprey
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#193 Posted: 19:13:45 02/05/2012
I am going to recount but I got

Furire-14

Lich-Sect-12

Big-Top-4
#194 Posted: 19:18:15 02/05/2012
There's no sense counting initial votes or votes for themselves, here's the tally. Furire is the winner and definitely more popular with 1/3 of his votes coming from brand new users!

Congratulations OpalOsprey.

Lich-Sect (10 votes) - Dmcrocks, Geekycat, 1409jshv, DragonMaster58, Reaganag, JAP28, sykotek, voodude, SpyroinDraenor (0), MaleforSxC

Furire (12 votes) - ryry829, ale (0), chained skull, GIMME, xerokills, Skylander girl (0), Mudlovinjeepgrl, SparCrux1101 (0), samzur, Stump-Smash, Robo57 (0), Madel

Big Top (2 votes) - saxprodigee, AJAwesome
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:26:41 02/05/2012 by sykotek
#195 Posted: 19:19:57 02/05/2012
I don't want, nor need, another Ignitor, so give it to Zookie Pookie. I'll join next contest.
---
ale Red Sparx Gems: 94
#196 Posted: 19:30:56 02/05/2012
My count is the same as sykotek's. Inclusive of the 2 from judges and selfish votessmilie

12 for Lich-Sect
14 for Furire
and 4 for Big Top
#197 Posted: 19:39:37 02/05/2012
Small rant about self-voting/strategic voting during this contest.
To me, the self votes/strategic votes weren't a classy move and when I saw that, I honestly considered switching my vote to Big Top, but then everyone ended up doing it, so that's why I just left mine as it is. To be honest, it really disappointed me and made me not really care if any of you won.
---
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#198 Posted: 19:41:49 02/05/2012
I'm getting the same numbers as everyone else. Regardless of judge votes and self-votes, it appears that it's:

1. Furire.
  2. Lich Sect.
  3. Big Top

Congrats to all the participants!
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#199 Posted: 19:43:12 02/05/2012
skyotek...I think the point of self voting is to negate one another out essentially making it so they can't really even count a vote at all. Some people will be selfless and vote for others than themselves sometimes. But from a strategic standpoint...would a presidential candidate vote for his opponent? Not likely. So yeah...it's just all just a technicality at that point.

I think it was a fair contest...and I look forward to the next contest where I actually get off my lazy butt and participate. smilie
---
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#200 Posted: 19:48:23 02/05/2012
Quote: The Dooms
I don't want, nor need, another Ignitor, so give it to Zookie Pookie. I'll join next contest.

Awesome cause i really need one!
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me