First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
CONTEST: Create your own Skylander! [CLOSED]
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#101 Posted: 18:48:59 30/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GIMME
how do you put a picture in the chat....please e-mail me at sjl44@att.net and tell me how

You need to upload the picture to a website first, like Photobucket. (its free). Then link the address here.

And wow holy crap guys (and gals) there are some seriously cool creations going on here! Great Job!

in about 10 hours from now, which is midnight central time, me and the two judges will have posted out favorite picks.

Then all day tomorrow, you guys (the community) will vote, for your favorite one. We will count up the votes and announce the first and second place winners. smilie

Also, please note that this is a competition based on OPINION! If yours doesn't win, it doesn't means it sucks. Not at all. I know I will have a hard time choosing my favorite. Very hard indeed! Everyone I have seen so far, is very good and well thought out. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#102 Posted: 20:18:28 30/04/2012
Just a quick question,Will there be another contest? I have some more made up skylanders that may win.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#103 Posted: 20:30:26 30/04/2012
Quote: prextail202
Just a quick question,Will there be another contest? I have some more made up skylanders that may win.

I agree! I made two but I don't want to paste mine because I haven't finished it properly and people might copy, then modify my half-baked idea. i want smilie, smilie & smilie along with smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, ALL THE EARTH AND AIR, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie & smilie
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
1409jshv Red Sparx Gems: 66
#104 Posted: 21:43:13 30/04/2012
A suggestion for future contests:
make a new element,
modify an original skylanders attack,
another create a skylander.
These were just my ideas.
All i want is another future contest.
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#105 Posted: 22:27:03 30/04/2012
Hey, GUYS I guess for some reason on another topic, I post what I wanted to say here, SO, I said that I was choosing between FIVE very creative skylanders. well now I am down to TWO!!!! And this is very hard. Plus, you will know if you are the winner I post your pic up here AND if you get a PM from me. Great job on all you creations everyone. It was so hard to choose.
#106 Posted: 22:49:36 30/04/2012
FIRST OF ALL! I have to say it has been a great competition and all of you did an amazin job. Now the time has come for me to choose my vote. After a lot of thought over the past weekend, two of the creations really stood out! The two I am talking about are Titan made by tempest and Big Top made by Zook pookie. Both did an amazing job and I have to say I would both buy as skylanders! But after a very DIFFUCULT decision the time has come for me to announce my pick. And my pick is .........................................BIG TOP!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Zookie Pookie
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...644755378_n.jpg

Im not sure how to do picture hope the link works anyways heres my entry

Name
Big Top

Element
Tech

Backstory

Big Top was orphaned and left in the mountains as a baby. Things didn’t look good for him until he was discovered by a traveling Circus. The Circus was run and mainly consisted of Goblins. They referred to Big Top as “the panda” who was basically a slave for them. He had to clean, cook, and even bathe some of the really fat goblins. But one day the Goblins saw him riding a unicycle and were amazed by it. The head goblin named Gobber said “Put him in the Big Top he will be our main attraction!” Thus the name. Big top thought this would be Great, but he was still forced to do his chores. So it basically became more work. Big Top became a Wiz at fixing broken electronics, and even made some improvements on his unicycle, but when he tried to show it off to Gobber he just laughed and said “Stick to riding it stupid!”. Big Top started crying. Then he was approached by a goblin who said “I now some people who would really appreciate your inventing abilities”. Big Top said “And who are you?” The Goblin Replied “My name is Boomer and it’s nice to meet you, I’m a Skylander undercover trying to bring this Circus of thieves down! You want in?” Big Top responds with “You bet your Bombs I do!” After helping Boomer bring the Circus down Eon Asked him to team up with the Skylanders which of course Big Top accepts without hesitation. Now Big Top Loves showing everyone one you don’t have to be a Fire Skylander to play with fire, you just got to know how to invent it.

Catchphrases

"Unicycling like a BOSS!"
"You Wheel remember me!"
"BE THE BEAR!"
"Get Ready for Bear Brutality"
"Black and White will leave you Black and Blue"
"I’ll Show you Circus"

Card Stats
Strength: 80
Defense: 85
Speed: 25
Luck: 50

Health
300-720

Primary Attack
Sword Slash Combo

Secondary Attack
Flamethrower from the wheel shield

Basic Upgrades
Sharpen Sword- increase damage for sword slash combo
Ride Unicycle - Third attack button. Can ride and ram enemies while riding the unicycle
Panda Slash -Can hold the sword slash attack to charge a larger more powerful slash
Iron Panda- Raises Defense and ride unicycle does increased Damage

Circus Bear (unicycle)

Unicycling Pro - ride unicycle much longer and defense is raised while riding the unicycle
Flame Rider - While riding the unicycle flames shoot from both sides of you.
Unicycling Fire Expert- flames do more damage and moves faster while riding

Panda Warrior (sword and shield)

Super Panda Sword- Does more damage and lowers the charge time for Panda slash
Flaming shield- Damage increase for flamethrower and can last longer
Battle Panda- Receives armor that increases defense and Panda slash does more damage and charge time is lowered.

Soul Gem

Mech Panda -Small Panda Robot that Big Top Built travels around and fights enemies with him

Personality
Big Top is a bit shy at first because he hasn’t had a lot of friends, actually none, until the Skylanders came along. But Big Top is Fierce and Brave and will stop at nothing to help protect his new friends the Skylanders. Big Top is loyal til the end. also he is no stranger to a good meal, if you wanna get on Big Top’s good side just share a Donut with him.

Big Top was different. He was just plain out genius. I mean a panda riding a unicycle with a sword and shield with a flamethrower. GENIUS!!! I love the backstory and the picture is just incredible! to, Tempest, you did an AWESOME JOB! I really LOVED Titan. It was a DIFFUCULT decision, and I'm being completely honest. I hope one of the judges picks you as the winner! Congrats , Zookie Pokkie! you did an amazing job. Now it's the people of DarK SPyro to choose who they think is the winner. GOOD LUCK ZOOKIE!! And to everybody else you did an amazing job! You all had very creative ideas! Thanks for all the entries! (Sorry for ouble posting.)
Rand O M
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#107 Posted: 23:08:04 30/04/2012
Congratz!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Kirby_rules Ripto Gems: 504
#108 Posted: 23:28:44 30/04/2012
DARN IT I wanted to post my charactersmilie
#109 Posted: 00:43:33 01/05/2012
^ you still can
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#110 Posted: 01:02:07 01/05/2012
I hope my funny upgrade helps me win it is funny
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#111 Posted: 01:14:39 01/05/2012
^Chainedskull sorry to say this but I didn't find them funny...
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#112 Posted: 01:16:59 01/05/2012
Thank you Rand O M. Hearing you compliment my character really makes me proud and happy, and just knowing you considered me was a big deal. I too was a fan of Zookie's character, so I knew it was going to be tough. I entered this contest to win a Wham-Shell, but I was very lucky and found him in store today. So if I don't win, then there won't be any hard feelings. And if I do win, then I'll be selling my Wham-Shell for what it's really worth. Thank you all who looked at my character, and I can't wait to see what the other judges think! See you later, love your friends, Tempest and Titan!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:21 01/05/2012 by Tempest
#113 Posted: 01:36:50 01/05/2012
It's gasy wants lock down it is funny is it? I find it funny
---
#114 Posted: 01:51:34 01/05/2012
How old are?
#115 Posted: 01:53:14 01/05/2012
Uhh why?
---
#116 Posted: 01:55:38 01/05/2012
Ages 5-8 find that joke funny.9-up shouldnt.
#117 Posted: 01:58:13 01/05/2012
Older than 9 i'll edit it
---
#118 Posted: 01:59:03 01/05/2012
smilie
Let's stop spamming...
#119 Posted: 01:59:22 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Please try to keep insults from this thread. Just because you may not like something about a character does not make it a fact, just an opinion.

Also I will be picking my pick shortly, for top three, Rand already picked his and ItsJustMe should be picking his shortly as well.

I really want to do another contest after this one. I think for the cooler prizes I may do things that require you to be creative in some way.

For more common guys I'll just do random draw contests. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
#120 Posted: 02:07:12 01/05/2012
Well I hope it will be common guys I don't have...
#121 Posted: 02:07:59 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Next contest prize:

Camo, Warnado, Ignitor triple pack all with 12,000 gold. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:21 01/05/2012 by StormbringerGT
#122 Posted: 02:08:11 01/05/2012
Sounds great the darwing contest sounds like my thing my drawings are good but not perfect somewhere in the middle is how i draw
---
#123 Posted: 02:10:48 01/05/2012
Wait how about just split up the next prize 1st can chose 1st and so on or just some thing like this it is my opinion any way
---
#124 Posted: 02:11:33 01/05/2012
Well I'm going to put mine up when my printer gets fixed so I can scan mine...
saxprodigee Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#125 Posted: 02:22:13 01/05/2012
I know most people wont like the thought of this but can you rate our creations. Each judge will have there master list of the best and worst.
---
SSA: 37/37 SG: 25/34 Most of them; No S2 CV: FSS, GitD smilie
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#126 Posted: 02:24:40 01/05/2012
Wow this was beyond tough.
First of all I would like to note that I was impressed by exosquad’s concept. He had an idea for not only a unique skylander but did something different in a feasible way that reinvented the original concept. Although, I am not sure that stacking the fused skylanders together would not have inevitably caused RFID reading errors it was something that stood out to me. I respect exosquad’s decision to withdraw from the contest even though I do not understand it.
It is said there are no original concepts, thoughts or actions left to be said or stated in the world. Everything has already been done in some format or function. The huge amount of both dog and undead submissions showed a need that seemed unfulfilled by the original skylander releases. I sat down and honestly looked over Titan, Neowulf, and Furire for sometime. I love them all and would love to be able to add them to my team. One of these three would have been my second choice but I am not sure which one.
Dingbat was something unique and seemed to fit well into the skylander universe but I would tweak down the power level. However, there was one submission that occurred early on that I found myself basing all other submissions against. As other submissions blended together and rehashed similar styles and concepts, there was one submission I always remembered quite clearly.

Congratulations The Dooms Lich-Sect welcome to the final three and good luck.
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#127 Posted: 02:30:09 01/05/2012
Quote: saxprodigee
I know most people wont like the thought of this but can you rate our creations. Each judge will have there master list of the best and worst.

I honestly felt your concept was just simply portrayed as being to dark to properly fit in the skylander universe. The logistics of putting together a figure with floating crystal ball appendages was also factored in. It was good with a respectable amount of detail that benefited the character. She was also memorable I just walked into this expecting to pick something light and amusing to me.
#128 Posted: 02:32:40 01/05/2012
Quote: saxprodigee

I dont know if want to cuz it might hurt some people's feelings. But I f I here three more ask then I will.
Iloveninjas Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#129 Posted: 04:01:09 01/05/2012
Well regardless of the out come this was a ton of fun. I hope the next contest is as fun and creative as this one.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
#130 Posted: 06:03:48 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Holy crap!

Okay first off to everyone! Great job. Almost everyone had effort put into it. Either with the artwork or the attacks or the whole package. There were some awesome things going on in this thread. I think some of you should probably help them with the game after giants. Maybe send them your ideas. smilie

I had a ton of top picks. Every entry had something I liked about it. I don't want to rate them, for two reasons:

1. I don't want people to think just because theirs is number 10 its really bad. It wouldn't be.
2. I couldn't even begin to do it. There would be to many "ties".

Seriously guys I keep saying this, but you should all feel proud. Well done!

That being said I after many hours of deliberation I would have to say my Top pick is:

Furire by OpalOsprey!

Its not just the great art work, because there was a lot of that here. Its the balanced and well thought out attacks. The cool color schemes. How it looks like a Skylander. The whole thing reeks of concept art and had I seen it somewhere else I would have thought it was cut content.

Well done OpalOsprey!
---
#131 Posted: 06:08:00 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
PICK NUMBER 1

Quote: The Dooms
Like Danger, I'll be posting stats and stuff today, and uploading the pic later.

Name: Lich-Sect
Element: Undead
Health: 80
Armor: 70
Speed: 40
Luck: 65
Critical Hit: 40

Abilities: Ant-Fu: As a master of ant martial arts, Lich-Sect uses his six limbs to pummel his enemies. This is a powerful combo that can be used quickly, but it may leave Lich-Sect open.

Memories of the Colony: Lich-Sect can summon an skeletal ant ally to attack enemies for him. This ally is temporary and cannot follow you to certain places.

Flight: Lich-Sect is a flying ant, so can naturally fly. He's not too much faster while flying, but it's an improvement, and he takes hits better too.

Soul Gem: Samur-ant Armor: Lich-Sect gains armor that resembles that of a samurai, complete with Kabuto helmet that adds +40 armor

[User Posted Image]

Lich-Sect was once the captain of the royal guard of his Queen, serving her and the colony faithfully, when the drow declared war on their colony, the ants had fought valiantly, but lost. Lich-Sect had just been barely able to escape. Vowing to free his captured brethren, he studied the undead arts until he was found by Eon, and asked to join the Skylanders. Although he fights evil, he's still got a laser-focus on the drow who enslaved his people.
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#132 Posted: 06:08:34 01/05/2012
So the bottom three comes down to...

1. Big Top

2. Lich-Sect

3. Furire

It's time to cast our votes!! Good luck to our contestants, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

I cast my stone in Lich-Sect's direction!!
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#133 Posted: 06:08:42 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
PICK NUMBER 2

Quote: OpalOsprey
Name: Furire (it’s pronounced Fur-ire with a long “i” like in the word “fire”)
His name is an amalgamation of the words, fur, fire and furor. His name is to sound like and be relative to the word “fryer”. Every strand of Furire’s fur is ignited, hinting the name.

Nickname: Hot Dog
Element: Fire

[User Posted Image]
Position 2: [User Posted Image]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3myl.jpg
Without Background: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3ln2.jpghttp://th01.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3l1n.jpg

Back-Story:
Furire was once a normal non-blazing canine, until one life changing day. While Furire was digging to bury his favorite bone, he came upon four mysterious artifacts. As he leaped into the hole to investigate the foreign objects, they magically attached above each one of his paws. Every single strand of Furire’s fur suddenly burst into flames and his body became infused with fire. A faint voice emitted from the strange articles, which startled Furire. He glanced down upon the items attached to him and questionably tilted his head to one side. The artifacts began to speak,
“We are flame spirits that inhabit these mystical bracers. We were created by an ancient race of canines to serve others of the canine species. Summon us when you need help in-battle. We will assist you.”
Furire then joined the Skylanders to put his new flaming abilities, along with the aid of his minions, to fight evil and defend Skylands.

Catchphrases:

Main:
“Hot Diggity Dog!”

Others:
1. “Give the dog a bone!”
2. “Who ordered the hot dog!?”
3. “What’s up dog!?
4. “It’s a dog-eat-dog world”
5. “Who’s going to the dog house!?”
6. “It’s a dog’s life!”
7. “Teach this new dog old tricks!”

Card Stats:
Attack: 75
Armor: 60
Speed: 85
Luck: 35
[User Posted Image]
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...743-d4y3kk0.jpg

In-Game Base Stats:
Health: 240 (480 at level 10)
Speed: 45
Armor: 14
Critical Hit: 40
Elemental Power: 56

Attacks and Abilities:
(The numbers at the end of the upgrades are the cost of them with all blue butterflies.The links are for larger versions of the images)

Core Abilities:
1. [User Posted Image]Hot Bite: Inflict your enemies with flaming bites. 0 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...ca2-d4y3dyo.jpg
2.[User Posted Image] Flame Dash: Body ignites and damages enemies that you come into contact with. 0 http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...534-d4y3f7l.jpg

Initial Upgrades:
1. Blazing Hot Bite: Hot Bite does increased damage. 400
2. [User Posted Image]Flame Hounds: Summon mini fire minions that sprint into enemies and ignite them. Ignited enemies suffer additional burn damage over a short period of time. 560 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7...5f4-d4y3gez.jpg
3. Piercing Sprint: Flame Dash does increased damage. 720
4. [User Posted Image]Flair Prints: Flaming paw prints are left behind while performing a Flame Dash that damages enemies who pass them. 960 http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...53b-d4y3hll.jpg
5. [User Posted Image]Soul Gem - Howling Fire Fountain: Furire howls and fire spouts from his mouth creating a fountain of flames that surrounds his body and damages enemies who come within contact of him. 3200 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7...8bc-d4y3j67.jpg

Upgrade Paths:

1. Vigorous Biter:
Further Develop your Hot Bite Attack:
Speed Demon: Hot Bite attacks are quicker. 1360
Spitfire: When you perform a Hot Bite attack, flares shoot from your bite and damages adjacent enemies. 1760
Scorching Teeth: Hot Bite attack does extra damage and burns enemies. Burned victims will suffer burn damage over a limited period of time (similar to the Flame Hounds’ igniting attack) 2400

2. Minion Onslaught:
Further Develop your Flame Hound Abilities:
Growth Spurt: Flame Hounds double in size and inflict increased burn damage to ignited enemies over a short period of time. 1360
Flaring Five: Each Flame Hound can burn up to five enemies at a time instead of only one before vanishing. 1760
Power of the Pack: Summon up to four Flame Hound minions at a time. 2400

Combos:
1. Four consecutive Hot Bites will produce one large tail swipe for doubled damage.
2. If three of the above combos are preformed consecutively, Furire will create one powerful combo attack by leaping up high into the air and falling down on top of an enemy with a large flaming swipe attack for tripled damage.

Edit:
Commentary:
This is my first time looking through and reading everyone else's characters and all of them are amazing! I made my character on Tuesday when the contest first started and haven't looked at the other characters until now and I noticed something. My concept is similar to Geekycat's character, in the way of the minions that the characters can summon. I want to let you know Geekycat that I didn't do this on purpose and I had no clue that anyone else was going to have a similar concept, I guess great minds think alike. I really like your character and I'm very sorry about this, I thought that I was going to be unique with the minions and ability pictures. I honestly am not trying to copy anyone else and I haven't seen anyone else's character designs until now, so I apologize if it's similar in any way to anyone else's.

This is why I should have checked daily to make sure that my character is 100% unique. It is all my creation, I made all of my pictures and everything. I made the ability backgrounds and character card by scratch (I didn't copy and paste any pictures from the original game artwork or card design). I tried to make my backgrounds similar to the ones in the game but I added my own style to them.

This is my first time making digital drawings from scratch like this, so I'm experimenting with new mediums, I probably wouldn't have tried this if it weren't for this contest. I'm glad that this contest got me to be creative and try new things.

Overall, I spent 48 hours (Not including brakes) on my character's design and everything you see here.

I really wish that I had more time but I have to do a ton of homework right now so I wish all of you good luck with your concepts =)

I'm extremely impressed with everyone's work, you guys are amazing =D!

Edit 2: I forgot to say that I have nerve damage and I used my touch pad on my laptop to draw my pictures so I'm very sorry if the lines aren't straight. I lost about ten hours of work due to a computer crash also so I had to re-due a lot of it.
---
#134 Posted: 06:09:21 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
PICK NUMBER 3

Quote: Zookie Pookie
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...644755378_n.jpg

Im not sure how to do picture hope the link works anyways heres my entry

Name
Big Top

Element
Tech

Backstory

Big Top was orphaned and left in the mountains as a baby. Things didn’t look good for him until he was discovered by a traveling Circus. The Circus was run and mainly consisted of Goblins. They referred to Big Top as “the panda” who was basically a slave for them. He had to clean, cook, and even bathe some of the really fat goblins. But one day the Goblins saw him riding a unicycle and were amazed by it. The head goblin named Gobber said “Put him in the Big Top he will be our main attraction!” Thus the name. Big top thought this would be Great, but he was still forced to do his chores. So it basically became more work. Big Top became a Wiz at fixing broken electronics, and even made some improvements on his unicycle, but when he tried to show it off to Gobber he just laughed and said “Stick to riding it stupid!”. Big Top started crying. Then he was approached by a goblin who said “I now some people who would really appreciate your inventing abilities”. Big Top said “And who are you?” The Goblin Replied “My name is Boomer and it’s nice to meet you, I’m a Skylander undercover trying to bring this Circus of thieves down! You want in?” Big Top responds with “You bet your Bombs I do!” After helping Boomer bring the Circus down Eon Asked him to team up with the Skylanders which of course Big Top accepts without hesitation. Now Big Top Loves showing everyone one you don’t have to be a Fire Skylander to play with fire, you just got to know how to invent it.

Catchphrases

"Unicycling like a BOSS!"
"You Wheel remember me!"
"BE THE BEAR!"
"Get Ready for Bear Brutality"
"Black and White will leave you Black and Blue"
"I’ll Show you Circus"

Card Stats
Strength: 80
Defense: 85
Speed: 25
Luck: 50

Health
300-720

Primary Attack
Sword Slash Combo

Secondary Attack
Flamethrower from the wheel shield

Basic Upgrades
Sharpen Sword- increase damage for sword slash combo
Ride Unicycle - Third attack button. Can ride and ram enemies while riding the unicycle
Panda Slash -Can hold the sword slash attack to charge a larger more powerful slash
Iron Panda- Raises Defense and ride unicycle does increased Damage

Circus Bear (unicycle)

Unicycling Pro - ride unicycle much longer and defense is raised while riding the unicycle
Flame Rider - While riding the unicycle flames shoot from both sides of you.
Unicycling Fire Expert- flames do more damage and moves faster while riding

Panda Warrior (sword and shield)

Super Panda Sword- Does more damage and lowers the charge time for Panda slash
Flaming shield- Damage increase for flamethrower and can last longer
Battle Panda- Receives armor that increases defense and Panda slash does more damage and charge time is lowered.

Soul Gem

Mech Panda -Small Panda Robot that Big Top Built travels around and fights enemies with him

Personality
Big Top is a bit shy at first because he hasn’t had a lot of friends, actually none, until the Skylanders came along. But Big Top is Fierce and Brave and will stop at nothing to help protect his new friends the Skylanders. Big Top is loyal til the end. also he is no stranger to a good meal, if you wanna get on Big Top’s good side just share a Donut with him.
---
#135 Posted: 06:10:35 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dmcrocks
So the bottom three comes down to...

1. Big Top

2. Lich-Sect

3. Furire

It's time to cast our votes!! Good luck to our contestants, and may the odds be ever in your favor!!

I cast my stone in Lich-Sect's direction!!

Exactly! Thanks for saving me some typing! smilie

So that's one for Lich-Sect! Good luck Top 3!
Voting ends tomorrow night midnight central time.
---
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#136 Posted: 06:12:10 01/05/2012
To StormbringerGT: Really!? No way thank you so much =) Everyone did such a great job so I find this a huge honor to even have someone vote for me so thank you so much! I wish everyone good luck and I can't wait to see who wins, this must be really hard for the judges, I don't know how I'm going to choose on Tuesday with all of this amazing work - I like everyone's creations so far, too bad that I can't vote for everyone smilie! I wish all of you good luck =)!
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:41 01/05/2012 by OpalOsprey
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#137 Posted: 06:22:27 01/05/2012
Hi everyone. I can fully understand your choice and can't wait for the next one. as for the voting, I'll have to go for one I saw as real competition since the very begining, and really thought it was both original and trully cool. So, I vote for.......LICH SECT.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#138 Posted: 06:54:50 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Come to think of it the Judges Picks counts as the first 3 votes. smilie

Also to make this a little easy to count up, when you cast your vote can you please put it in bold? Thanks!
---
#139 Posted: 07:43:33 01/05/2012
Quote: slpfw0802
[User Posted Image]

Name: T. W2. O.
Element: Magic
Health: start- 250 finish-450
Catch Phrase: The War Wages On

Out of 100:
Armor: 40
Speed: 20
Critical Hit: 60
Elemental Power: 30
Luck: 30

Background Story:
Born as conjoined twins, these two beings, or T.W2.O., have been arguing since birth. Never being able to decide which of the elements, undead or life, was best, they have been trapped in this eternal argument. One day, however, a young girl sees them arguing and is deeply saddened by this hatred. She becomes so upset that she climbs up this massive-ish creature and begins to push them apart, and a rip in the universe begins to form. Afraid of what may happen if they come back together and collide, she is forced to hold them partially apart for her entire life, and continues to today. Also, for some reason, the close proximity of herself to the creature began to mutate her in good and evil ways. Although she helps T.W2.O., their closeness still causes them to argue, which hinders their powers greatly.

Attacks:

Starting Attacks:
Vine Smack (Primary attack): The vines on the good sides hand enlarge and whip the enemy
Bone Crusher (Secondary attack): The evil side summons a giant hand that traps the enemy and closes in on the enemy

Upgrade Set One:
Spikey Vines: The vine attack does extra damage and thorns are now present on them
The Nutcracker: The hand attack lasts longer and does extra damage
Space Explosion (New Attack!): The girl lets go and the two sides come together and create a massive explosion
Galaxy Explosion: The explosion attack has a larger AOE

Upgrade Set Two:

Evil Sorcerer (Path 1):
Giant Hand!: The hand attack is much bigger, does extra damage, and can crush two enemies at a time
Triple Threat: You can have three hands out at one time
Master Summon: The hand attack lasts longer and when it ends, the hand explodes

Geo-diana Jones (Path 2):
Whip Master: Combo A, A, B creates a spin-whip attack, A, A, Z creates a constriction attack
Deep Roots: Whip attack can go farther
Blade-like Vines: Whip attack does even more damage

Soul Gem Upgrade:
Universe Explosion: The explosion attack does more damage

I have the pic I just have to upload it so it will come soon!

These are my 2 favorites
---
#140 Posted: 07:44:25 01/05/2012
Oops. Multi-Quote didn't work. That's my first favorite
---
#141 Posted: 07:44:52 01/05/2012
Quote: JAP28
[User Posted Image]

Two Bad is a very rare and magical dragon. Born with no wings but two heads and two tails.
One head can harness the power of fire. The other prefers the power of water. The ability to harness two Elemental powers makes them very powerful.
If that wasn't enough watch out for their two sharp tails.
Two Bad joined the Skylanders because other dragons and species feared the two headed beast. Fear of the unknown.
Spyro prefers the name "Two good to be true" and welcomed Two Bad with open arms and they became a powerful Skylander indeed.

Name: Two Bad
Element: Magic
Health: 75
Armor: 75
Speed: 45
Luck: 65
Critical Hit: 45

This is my second favorite!
---
#142 Posted: 07:47:34 01/05/2012
I like both because they harness the power of 2 elements but are magic
---
#143 Posted: 09:28:48 01/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: MaleforSxC
I like both because they harness the power of 2 elements but are magic

Except for you have to pick from the 3 listed above...
---
ryry829 Green Sparx Gems: 492
#144 Posted: 11:24:57 01/05/2012
i pick furire
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
saxprodigee Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#145 Posted: 11:49:25 01/05/2012
If I were to play as one of these Skylanders, I would pick Big Top
---
SSA: 37/37 SG: 25/34 Most of them; No S2 CV: FSS, GitD smilie
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6335
#146 Posted: 11:55:59 01/05/2012
Big Top!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
ale Red Sparx Gems: 94
#147 Posted: 12:04:23 01/05/2012
Furire has my votesmilie
1409jshv Red Sparx Gems: 66
#148 Posted: 12:06:43 01/05/2012
LICH-SECT!
#149 Posted: 12:13:49 01/05/2012
Furire his looks cool oh and congrats to you (thumbs up!)
---
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#150 Posted: 13:10:28 01/05/2012
thanks a lot for Putting Big Top in the finale three! so awesome! I worked hard on him!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me