First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
CONTEST: Create your own Skylander! [CLOSED]
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#51 Posted: 20:00:30 25/04/2012
withdrawn
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:10:02 26/04/2012 by exosquad
saxprodigee Blue Sparx Gems: 617
#52 Posted: 21:06:25 25/04/2012
Quote: exosquad
this is my entry
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

the dual skylander

Name: Clockwork
element: Tech
Starting powers: shoots lasers, launches gears, and time slow (makes enemies slower)
bios: Clockwork is the most orderly skylander, time always moves forward for him. Keeping track of time was his soul duty for Lord Eon, untill Kaos came banishing him along with the rest of the skylanders to earth.

Name: Chronomus
element: Magic
starting powers: sphere hit (he throws a part of his body that instantly regenerates. Second attack is magic vortex which launches a vortex of time at an enemy normally doing damage but can cause other odd things to happen.

bios: Chronomus was a time keeper for Lord Eon, but as 1000s of years past, he forgot how to tell time, but learned he could make time react in different ways, forwards back and sideways. He was still a valued skylander for his magical control of time, mostly for unbreaking things the others broke while playing toss the dynamite/fireball/iceball/gear/etc in the castle.

The reason they are fused together is: when Kaos attacked, all skylanders were summoned to fight, Clockwork and Chronomus were good friends, Clockwork reteaching Chronomus how to tell time, and Chronomous showing Clockwork how to manipulate time. As they stood on the battle field fighting side by side, the hordes of Kaos' legions the blast that sent them to earth fused them together sticking technology time with magical manipulations of time.

also when you put him on the portal, its the top part that the one you play as, and if you put it sideways, both skylanders could be played, would be neat if you had a magic and a tech challenge, wouldnt need to change your skylander smilie

Kinda think you took the Klink, Klank, an Klinklang Pokemon idea
---
SSA: 37/37 SG: 25/34 Most of them; No S2 CV: FSS, GitD smilie
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
#53 Posted: 21:35:38 25/04/2012
i didnt ask for criticisms. thats my entry. let the judges judge, and not criticize
---
#54 Posted: 01:16:16 26/04/2012
i didnt ask for criticisms. thats my entry. let the judges judge, and not criticize

I wasnt trying to criticize, I just said what copyrighted creation it reminded me of. Thats all. Need I remind you it is copyright, therefore not original. Not trying to be mean although I may come across as that, but that is copyright infringement if Nintendo and Pokemon think so, so I am just warning you.
---
Need: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie On the way: smilieX2 smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:22 26/04/2012 by saxprodigee
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#55 Posted: 01:27:13 26/04/2012
^ OK I believe exosquad's creation is FINE AND NOT copyright. However exo it is one skylanders creation per person so one of them must go, sorry. But check with Stormbringer to be sure about the copyright thing.
Iloveninjas Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#56 Posted: 02:24:22 26/04/2012
When is the dead line for the contest? I want to make sure I have enough time to devote to my entry
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
#57 Posted: 02:28:21 26/04/2012
Quote: Iloveninjas
When is the dead line for the contest? I want to make sure I have enough time to devote to my entry

I assume it is Sunday. The original post says one week from today which was the 24th. That would make the deadline Tuesday. But Storm said the head judges will judge on Monday. I would be safe and submit it Sunday so the judges don't get bombarded with last minute entries to take into account.
---
#58 Posted: 02:30:38 26/04/2012
Cool just did not want to submit next Tuesday and be disqualified. Sunday it will be done
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#59 Posted: 05:56:23 26/04/2012
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hp...644755378_n.jpg

Im not sure how to do picture hope the link works anyways heres my entry

Name
Big Top

Element
Tech

Backstory

Big Top was orphaned and left in the mountains as a baby. Things didn’t look good for him until he was discovered by a traveling Circus. The Circus was run and mainly consisted of Goblins. They referred to Big Top as “the panda” who was basically a slave for them. He had to clean, cook, and even bathe some of the really fat goblins. But one day the Goblins saw him riding a unicycle and were amazed by it. The head goblin named Gobber said “Put him in the Big Top he will be our main attraction!” Thus the name. Big top thought this would be Great, but he was still forced to do his chores. So it basically became more work. Big Top became a Wiz at fixing broken electronics, and even made some improvements on his unicycle, but when he tried to show it off to Gobber he just laughed and said “Stick to riding it stupid!”. Big Top started crying. Then he was approached by a goblin who said “I now some people who would really appreciate your inventing abilities”. Big Top said “And who are you?” The Goblin Replied “My name is Boomer and it’s nice to meet you, I’m a Skylander undercover trying to bring this Circus of thieves down! You want in?” Big Top responds with “You bet your Bombs I do!” After helping Boomer bring the Circus down Eon Asked him to team up with the Skylanders which of course Big Top accepts without hesitation. Now Big Top Loves showing everyone one you don’t have to be a Fire Skylander to play with fire, you just got to know how to invent it.

Catchphrases

"Unicycling like a BOSS!"
"You Wheel remember me!"
"BE THE BEAR!"
"Get Ready for Bear Brutality"
"Black and White will leave you Black and Blue"
"I’ll Show you Circus"

Card Stats
Strength: 80
Defense: 85
Speed: 25
Luck: 50

Health
300-720

Primary Attack
Sword Slash Combo

Secondary Attack
Flamethrower from the wheel shield

Basic Upgrades
Sharpen Sword- increase damage for sword slash combo
Ride Unicycle - Third attack button. Can ride and ram enemies while riding the unicycle
Panda Slash -Can hold the sword slash attack to charge a larger more powerful slash
Iron Panda- Raises Defense and ride unicycle does increased Damage

Circus Bear (unicycle)

Unicycling Pro - ride unicycle much longer and defense is raised while riding the unicycle
Flame Rider - While riding the unicycle flames shoot from both sides of you.
Unicycling Fire Expert- flames do more damage and moves faster while riding

Panda Warrior (sword and shield)

Super Panda Sword- Does more damage and lowers the charge time for Panda slash
Flaming shield- Damage increase for flamethrower and can last longer
Battle Panda- Receives armor that increases defense and Panda slash does more damage and charge time is lowered.

Soul Gem

Mech Panda -Small Panda Robot that Big Top Built travels around and fights enemies with him

Personality
Big Top is a bit shy at first because he hasn’t had a lot of friends, actually none, until the Skylanders came along. But Big Top is Fierce and Brave and will stop at nothing to help protect his new friends the Skylanders. Big Top is loyal til the end. also he is no stranger to a good meal, if you wanna get on Big Top’s good side just share a Donut with him.
#60 Posted: 06:16:24 26/04/2012
copyright has no bearing on creative works that have no monetary value (ie im not selling it for profit or gain). itd be called a derivative work if it was proven to violate copyright in the first place, and since the pokemon was not the inspiration clock gears were. (gears are not copyrighted), also, yeah, you are being a jerk about it.

but whatever. i withdrawal my entry.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:17:50 26/04/2012 by exosquad
Shadow Drobot Green Sparx Gems: 423
#61 Posted: 09:54:52 26/04/2012
Is there a limit to how high the stats can be? Like, can they not go over 100 like on the cards?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:57:17 26/04/2012 by Shadow Drobot
#62 Posted: 13:53:52 26/04/2012
copyright has no bearing on creative works that have no monetary value (ie im not selling it for profit or gain). itd be called a derivative work if it was proven to violate copyright in the first place, and since the pokemon was not the inspiration clock gears were. (gears are not copyrighted), also, yeah, you are being a jerk about it.

You should make another one dont give up!
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#63 Posted: 07:38:44 27/04/2012 | Topic Creator

You didn't have to withdraw your creation.

Quote: Shadow Drobot
Is there a limit to how high the stats can be? Like, can they not go over 100 like on the cards?

Yes you can but I don't think that will help you win. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6335
#64 Posted: 11:46:06 27/04/2012
Quote:
http://desmond.imageshack.us/H...jpg&res=landing

Name: Sand-bite
Element: Earth

Attacks: Sandstorm - far away range attack
He can make glass to either throw at enemies or use as a shield
Special attack: Bite enemies - Close range attack.
(During upgrades, Sand-bite can upgrade to get some armour (Such as bash or slam bam did) and it is called Ancient Sand Armor)

Catchphrase: "Mega bite time!!" and "You're Dust!"

Statics: Critical hit - 50, Luck - 20 , Armor - 65, Speed, 89.
EDIT- forgot his background story, sorry!

Hatched inside dune sands, Sand-bite crawled/walked through the kingdom deserts in Skylands. From years of walking, his feet adapted to the sand and he learnt many ways of how to use sand for dangerous situations and how they can protect him. Eon found Sand-bite caught in a viscous sandstorm, trying to bit his way through. Eon thought Sand-storm was a perfect member to join the skylanders to defend Skyland.

Thank you!!! smilie)
I like this one!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#65 Posted: 11:50:27 27/04/2012
Thank you very much! smilie
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#66 Posted: 17:12:06 27/04/2012
DINGBAT
[User Posted Image]

Name
Dingbat

Element
Tech

Backstory
Dingbat was a hermit who kept to himself in the village of the tree elves. He was always tinkering with machines and inventions, but the villagers thought he had a couple screws loose.. When an army of Bi-clops invaders showed up, the villagers called for a Skylander to come save them. Unfortunately, there were no Skylanders in their forest. Dingbat, hearing the cries of his neighbors, constructed his own dragon wings to save the town himself.

His wing blasts and claw hooks knocked the Biclops out of the tree so fast that they couldn't see straight.

After the villagers were saved, Master EON approached Dingbat and recruited him to continue working on his wings and other inventions as an official Skylander.

Catchphrases
"Where's my pliers?!"
"Sky Hook!"
"Heh heh hehe"

Stats
Critical hit - 70
Armor - 60
Strength: 70
Defense: 45
Speed: 100
Luck: 80

Health
250-800

Primary Attack
Wing swipe

Secondary Attack
Bomb toss

Basic Upgrades
Flight
Kite Kamakaze - He floats high on a breeze then comes crashing down on an enemy at top speed

Path 1: Skyhook
double hook: more damaging hook attack with 2 prongs
reel them in: hooks shoot out a short distance dragging in enemies (hold down attack button)
hook net: wings are covered in big hooks sticking to enemies and doing high damage

Path 2: Bomb Baker
bomb trio: throw 3 bombs at once
Jack in the bomb: a bomb in a box that detonates for a powerful explosion after a delay (Hold down button longer)
Airmail: a powerful flying bomb in a toy airplane (push bomb button while in air)

Soul Gem
Bottle rocket: Dingbat folds in his wings and rockets forward landing with a small explosion.

Personality
Dingbat is a crazy inventor always making some goofy contraption or tinkering with other Skylanders gadgets (until they get annoyed and take them back) He's doesn't talk to others much, but often loudly talks to himself.

Edited for clarification.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:13:03 27/04/2012 by Graz73
#67 Posted: 19:01:39 27/04/2012
Quote: Graz73
DINGBAT
[User Posted Image]

Name
Dingbat

Element
Tech

Backstory

Dingbat was a hermit who kept to himself in the village of the tree elves. He was always tinkering with machines and inventions, but the villagers thought he had a couple screws loose.. When an army of Bi-clops invaders showed up, the villagers called for a Skylander to come save them. Unfortunately, there were no Skylanders in their forest. Dingbat, hearing the cries of his neighbors, constructed his own dragon wings to save the town himself.

His wing blasts and claw hooks knocked the Biclops out of the tree so fast that they couldn't see straight.

After the villagers were saved, Master EON approached Dingbat and recruited him to continue working on his wings and other inventions as an official Skylander.

Catchphrases

"Where's my pliers?!"
"Sky Hook!"
"Heh heh hehe"

Critical hit - 50, , Armor - 65,

Stats
Critical hit - 70
Armor - 60
Strength: 70
Defense: 45
Speed: 100
Luck: 80

Health
250-800

Primary Attack
Wing swipe

Secondary Attack
double spin kick. (arms on the ground, spins clawed feet in a 360 degree arc of death.

Basic Upgrades
Flight
Kite Kamakaze - He floats high on a breeze then comes crashing down on an enemy at top speed
Bombs Away- Throw small clockwork bombs in arcs
Flap force- push enemies away with wind

Skyhook

double hook: more damaging hook attack with 2 prongs
reel them in: hooks shoot out a short distance dragging in enemies
hook net: wings are covered in big hooks sticking to enemies and ding high damage

Bomb Baker

bomb trio: throw 3 bombs at once
Jack in the bomb: a bomb in a box that detonates for a powerful explosion after a delay
Airmail: a powerful flying bomb in a toy airplane

Soul Gem
Bottle rocket: Dingbat folds in his wings and rockets forward landing with a small explosion.

Personality
Dingbat is a crazy inventor always making some goofy contraption or tinkering with other Skylanders gadgets (until they get annoyed and take them back) He's doesn't talk to others much, but often loudly talks to himself.

He has 5 completely separate attacks. That is just too cool. I wanted to stick with the Skylanders formula so I have primary, secondary, and tertiary attacks with 2 combos and as usual, upgrades to each.
---
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#68 Posted: 20:17:42 27/04/2012
Quote: saxprodigee
Primary Attack
Wing swipe

Secondary Attack
double spin kick. (arms on the ground, spins clawed feet in a 360 degree arc of death.

Basic Upgrades
Flight
Bombs Away- Throw small clockwork bombs in arcs
Flap force- push enemies away with wind

I modified the powers to clarify how they could work on Wii, and for more fairness. (Perhaps I overdid it last time?! smilie
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:18:42 27/04/2012 by Graz73
#69 Posted: 03:12:14 28/04/2012
[User Posted Image]
http://mattdritchie.com/artwork/2606089_Shocktopie.html

Name
Shocktopie

Element
Air

Stats
Strength - 60
Defense - 70
Speed - 90
Luck - 50

Health
250- 550

Primary Attack
Eightical Melee - Does a spin attack that damages 360 degrees around character
Upgrade
Spintical - Spin attack allows you to control it and spin longer
Upgrade
Eight prong attack - upon hitting attack button again causes character to smack the ground and have tentacles poke through ground

Secondary Attack
Thundernami - A pillar of electricity goes up in front of character
Upgrade
Tsupernami - Pillar of electricity goes a greater distance and does more damage
Upgrade
Pillar of Lights - Charge move where when charged electrical waves go out in 8 different ways and makes a electrical force field for a short time

Tertiary Attack
Oil Spill - Evasion move where oil is sprayed out in a cloud and movement is sped up temporarily.
Upgrade
Oil Stick- Oil is sprayed out in a greater area and slows down movement of enemies who step in it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:38:55 28/04/2012 by Iloveninjas
slpfw0802 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1259
#70 Posted: 03:42:15 28/04/2012
[User Posted Image]

Name: T. W2. O.
Element: Magic
Health: start- 250 finish-450
Catch Phrase: The War Wages On

Out of 100:
Armor: 40
Speed: 20
Critical Hit: 60
Elemental Power: 30
Luck: 30

Background Story:
Born as conjoined twins, these two beings, or T.W2.O., have been arguing since birth. Never being able to decide which of the elements, undead or life, was best, they have been trapped in this eternal argument. One day, however, a young girl sees them arguing and is deeply saddened by this hatred. She becomes so upset that she climbs up this massive-ish creature and begins to push them apart, and a rip in the universe begins to form. Afraid of what may happen if they come back together and collide, she is forced to hold them partially apart for her entire life, and continues to today. Also, for some reason, the close proximity of herself to the creature began to mutate her in good and evil ways. Although she helps T.W2.O., their closeness still causes them to argue, which hinders their powers greatly.

Attacks:

Starting Attacks:
Vine Smack (Primary attack): The vines on the good sides hand enlarge and whip the enemy
Bone Crusher (Secondary attack): The evil side summons a giant hand that traps the enemy and closes in on the enemy

Upgrade Set One:
Spikey Vines: The vine attack does extra damage and thorns are now present on them
The Nutcracker: The hand attack lasts longer and does extra damage
Space Explosion (New Attack!): The girl lets go and the two sides come together and create a massive explosion
Galaxy Explosion: The explosion attack has a larger AOE

Upgrade Set Two:

Evil Sorcerer (Path 1):
Giant Hand!: The hand attack is much bigger, does extra damage, and can crush two enemies at a time
Triple Threat: You can have three hands out at one time
Master Summon: The hand attack lasts longer and when it ends, the hand explodes

Geo-diana Jones (Path 2):
Whip Master: Combo A, A, B creates a spin-whip attack, A, A, Z creates a constriction attack
Deep Roots: Whip attack can go farther
Blade-like Vines: Whip attack does even more damage

Soul Gem Upgrade:
Universe Explosion: The explosion attack does more damage

I have the pic I just have to upload it so it will come soon!
---
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

Awesome profile pic by nintendofan92
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:48:14 28/04/2012 by slpfw0802
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#71 Posted: 05:41:37 28/04/2012
hopefully i see noone ripping off my oc zebas the dragon
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
#72 Posted: 16:40:21 28/04/2012
Added color to Shocktopie
---
Matta95 Blue Sparx Gems: 848
#73 Posted: 18:36:44 28/04/2012
Name: Rub
Species:Tortoise
Element: Water
Health: 85
Armor: 90
Luck: 70
Critical Hit: 50

Abilities:
Shell defense: When someone attack Rub he can parry the shots using his shell for 5 seconds. He can use this ability 3 times per level.
Shell- gun: He can use a special gun that shoot little shells. Master Eon gave him this special weapon when Rub save Eon from the Cyclops. It's the most powerful attack he can do.
Tail hit: He can use his little tail in order to defeat enemies. It isn't a very powerful attack because the tail is quite short.
Spittle bomb: He can spit little bombs formed by spittle that are similar to little tortoise.
Spin: He can turn on itself very quickly. It's quite powerful.

Story: He was born in a little island within the main Skylands' ocean. He has known Spyro and the other Skylanders during the first war against cyclops. He saved Maester Eon that was prisoner of Elder, cyclops' king. Now he contributes to maintain the peace in Skylands with the other Skylanders.

[User Posted Image]

I know that I'm not very good at drawing!
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#74 Posted: 21:36:21 28/04/2012
Quote: slpfw0802
[User Posted Image]

Name: T. W2. O.
Health: start- 250 finish-450
Catch Phrase: The War Wages On

Out of 100:
Armor: 40
Critical Hit: 60
Elemental Power: 30
Luck: 30

Background Story:
Born as conjoined twins, these two beings, or T.W2.O., have been arguing since birth. Never being able to decide which of the elements, undead or life, was best, they have been trapped in this eternal argument. One day, however, a young girl sees them arguing and is deeply saddened by this hatred. She becomes so upset that she climbs up this massive-ish creature and begins to push them apart, and a rip in the universe begins to form. Afraid of what may happen if they come back together and collide, she is forced to hold them partially apart for her entire life, and continues to today. Also, for some reason, the close proximity of herself to the creature began to mutate her in good and evil ways. Although she helps T.W2.O., their closeness still causes them to argue, which hinders their powers greatly.

Attacks:

Starting Attacks:
Vine Smack (Primary attack): The vines on the good sides hand enlarge and whip the enemy
Bone Crusher (Secondary attack): The evil side summons a giant hand that traps the enemy and closes in on the enemy

Upgrade Set One:
Spikey Vines: The vine attack does extra damage and thorns are now present on them
The Nutcracker: The hand attack lasts longer and does extra damage
Space Explosion (New Attack!): The girl lets go and the two sides come together and create a massive explosion
Galaxy Explosion: The explosion attack has a larger AOE

Upgrade Set Two:

Evil Sorcerer (Path 1):
Giant Hand!: The hand attack is much bigger, does extra damage, and can crush two enemies at a time
Triple Threat: You can have three hands out at one time
Master Summon: The hand attack lasts longer and when it ends, the hand explodes

Geo-diana Jones (Path 2):
Whip Master: Combo A, A, B creates a spin-whip attack, A, A, Z creates a constriction attack
Deep Roots: Whip attack can go farther
Blade-like Vines: Whip attack does even more damage

Soul Gem Upgrade:
Universe Explosion: The explosion attack does more damage

I have the pic I just have to upload it so it will come soon!

Wow so far i like yours look cool and half is life and half is undead and the element is magic coolness scale from 1 to 100 the number is 10000000
I'll post my entry latter
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#75 Posted: 22:05:32 28/04/2012
Squirtle. Thats it I am saying no more.
---
#76 Posted: 22:26:09 28/04/2012
If you want to know how to delete your posts, first you click the edit button on your post, the on the top, there is a delete button. BTW, I have seen many really amazing creations and it's just WAY TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!
#77 Posted: 22:59:24 28/04/2012
I counted how many entrys there is and there is 25 right now i'll enter mine latter
---
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6335
#78 Posted: 23:10:35 28/04/2012
That is my friend who made clampire he is new here and I told him about this site!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#79 Posted: 00:30:47 29/04/2012
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
This is my skylander
name:sleppyDomination
element: magic
species:sleepyheads
backround storry:When this skylander was born his name was cuddles.His kind sleeps every day except holidays and birthdays.on sleepyheads birthdays they get one wish that would come true when.It was Cuddles birthday he wished that he had a smart guy and one came out of the air.Then cuddles wanted him to make wepons that held sleep gas.The smart guy was shoocked on what Cuddles wanted, so he made some tubes that asorbed his sleepyness and turned it to sleeping gas that fuled a gun that sprayed sleep gas. The smmart guy also made sleeping gas garnades too.but when all the other sleepyheads went to sleep cuddles wasn't tired.Then he put on his favourite slepping hat and dreesed in his P.J.s and off he went. He became a hero then eon heard about him a told him he could join the skylanders spyro welcomed him. That's when he changed his name to Sleepy Domination

primary attack:gas gun: shot out sleep gas that hurts and puts enemies to sleep
second attack:sleepy bomb: thow a granade that explodes on conntact and releases sleep gas
basic upgrades
:gas explosion: gas granade travels further and dose more damage
:sleepy spray:gas gun has a greater range and lastest longer
:sleep gas barrier: (third attack)place a flat fan that shots out sleeping gas
:bouncing granades: garnades:grnades skip when hiting the ground
path 1
big sleeping gas granades
:thowing sleepy granades:you can now thow three granades at once
:sleep granades tracker:granades fallow enemies, puts them to sleep longer, AND dose more damage
:when granades flys:when you throw granades they will have wings
path 2
Gas gun desingner
:snoring bubble burst:enemies have a sleeping bubble and when enemies wake up it explodes and dose damage
:the bigger the sleepier:gas guns have a longer range, dose more damage, AND enemies sleep longer
:big sleep blast:charge up your sleep gun by holding the button and fire to let go dose 5x than the normal damage and range is the whole screan
:soulgem: (can be found in quicksilver vault):back pack of sleep gas:a barrel of sleep gas is now on your back and explodes when enemies attack it, releases sleep gas, AND grants armor
health:starting 190-max 495
armor-35
luck-80
speed-50
attack-60
critical hit- 35
---
Edited 7 times - Last edited at 02:04:23 01/05/2012 by chained skull
#80 Posted: 00:37:20 29/04/2012
sorry it's sideways
---
1409jshv Red Sparx Gems: 66
#81 Posted: 02:00:53 29/04/2012
This is my idea.Hope you like it.

Name:Clampire
Health:270
Critical Hit:+5 dmge
Card Stats:
Power-70,Armor-30,Speed-40,Luck-40.
Element:Undead
Catchphrase:Darkness is rising

Starting Powers:
Clamp:Short ranged bite attack
Darkness zap:Long ranged attack

First Upgrades:
Sharp teeth:Damage up(Clamp)
Deep Puncture:5 second stun(Clamp)
Dark Surge:Longer range(Darkness Zap)
Dark Enhancement:Mini explosion at contact(Darkness Zap)

Upgrade Path 1:Clamp
Darkness Infusion:Enemys become slower(infects others if closeby)
Hatred Infusion:Slowly drains enemy health(plus last upgrade)
Dark Healer:Drained enemy health is delivered to you(plus last upgrade)

Upgrade Path 2:Darkness Zap
Darkness Orb:Darkness Zap becomes a Darkness Orb affecting larger areas
Darker Enhancement:Bigger Explosion
Dark Knockback:Double damage if knocked back into object

Soul Gem:Dark Surge Blitz-Summons a controllable darkness zap from the
sky(moves very slow,10 damage every 5 seconds for each enemy in attack radius,lasts three seconds

Description:A hairless,pale skinned molkin with very sharp purple teeth,and a red and black crystal(Darkroid)
sticking out of his back.

Backround Story:Clampire was once a fairly wealthy molkin miner.One day underground he found a peculiar red and black crystal.Once he started mining it he became.....Clampire!Harnessing dark powers from the now known Darkroid Crystal in his back.He was shunned from his village so he ran away.Two days later he found the skylander Voodood. After some convincing,Voodood took him to the other skylanders and trained him.After one hard year of training Clampire became a fully fledged skylander!

If he had a sidekick it would be named Scampire.
1409jshv Red Sparx Gems: 66
#82 Posted: 02:03:51 29/04/2012
I would not want to be a judge if I had the choice.I keep seeing the judges say it so hard to choose.
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#83 Posted: 03:55:23 29/04/2012
Hey guys! I finally got my picture done! Check it out on my post on the first page! My character is Titan.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:57:39 29/04/2012 by Tempest
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#84 Posted: 19:25:15 29/04/2012
Check out Neowulf's pics, on the first page.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#85 Posted: 19:38:50 29/04/2012
NAME-STICKMAN, attacks, punch, kick, shoot a gun. Stats, 60 60 60 60
---
I like Skylanders...
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#86 Posted: 19:44:45 29/04/2012
How do you post images? I don't have an account on photobucket, flickr or any other picture website :/
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Rich246 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#87 Posted: 19:47:41 29/04/2012
Quote: Dragon Master58
How do you post images? I don't have an account on photobucket, flickr or any other picture website :/

You can use tinypic, it is free and doesn't need an account smilie
---
I own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#88 Posted: 20:02:38 29/04/2012
If I send mine on monday do I get disqualified? I still need some more time!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#89 Posted: 21:23:14 29/04/2012
Name: Furire (it’s pronounced Fur-ire with a long “i” like in the word “fire”)
His name is an amalgamation of the words, fur, fire and furor. His name is to sound like and be relative to the word “fryer”. Every strand of Furire’s fur is ignited, hinting the name.

Nickname: Hot Dog
Element: Fire

[User Posted Image]
Position 2: [User Posted Image]http://th06.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3myl.jpg
Without Background: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3ln2.jpghttp://th01.deviantart.net/fs7...rey-d4y3l1n.jpg

Back-Story:
Furire was once a normal non-blazing canine, until one life changing day. While Furire was digging to bury his favorite bone, he came upon four mysterious artifacts. As he leaped into the hole to investigate the foreign objects, they magically attached above each one of his paws. Every single strand of Furire’s fur suddenly burst into flames and his body became infused with fire. A faint voice emitted from the strange articles, which startled Furire. He glanced down upon the items attached to him and questionably tilted his head to one side. The artifacts began to speak,
“We are flame spirits that inhabit these mystical bracers. We were created by an ancient race of canines to serve others of the canine species. Summon us when you need help in-battle. We will assist you.”
Furire then joined the Skylanders to put his new flaming abilities, along with the aid of his minions, to fight evil and defend Skylands.

Catchphrases:

Main:
“Hot Diggity Dog!”

Others:
1. “Give the dog a bone!”
2. “Who ordered the hot dog!?”
3. “What’s up dog!?
4. “It’s a dog-eat-dog world”
5. “Who’s going to the dog house!?”
6. “It’s a dog’s life!”
7. “Teach this new dog old tricks!”

Card Stats:
Attack: 75
Armor: 60
Speed: 85
Luck: 35
[User Posted Image]
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...743-d4y3kk0.jpg

In-Game Base Stats:
Health: 240 (480 at level 10)
Speed: 45
Armor: 14
Critical Hit: 40
Elemental Power: 56

Attacks and Abilities:
(The numbers at the end of the upgrades are the cost of them with all blue butterflies.The links are for larger versions of the images)

Core Abilities:
1. [User Posted Image]Hot Bite: Inflict your enemies with flaming bites. 0 http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs7...ca2-d4y3dyo.jpg
2.[User Posted Image] Flame Dash: Body ignites and damages enemies that you come into contact with. 0 http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...534-d4y3f7l.jpg

Initial Upgrades:
1. Blazing Hot Bite: Hot Bite does increased damage. 400
2. [User Posted Image]Flame Hounds: Summon mini fire minions that sprint into enemies and ignite them. Ignited enemies suffer additional burn damage over a short period of time. 560 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7...5f4-d4y3gez.jpg
3. Piercing Sprint: Flame Dash does increased damage. 720
4. [User Posted Image]Flair Prints: Flaming paw prints are left behind while performing a Flame Dash that damages enemies who pass them. 960 http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...53b-d4y3hll.jpg
5. [User Posted Image]Soul Gem - Howling Fire Fountain: Furire howls and fire spouts from his mouth creating a fountain of flames that surrounds his body and damages enemies who come within contact of him. 3200 http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs7...8bc-d4y3j67.jpg

Upgrade Paths:

1. Vigorous Biter:
Further Develop your Hot Bite Attack:
Speed Demon: Hot Bite attacks are quicker. 1360
Spitfire: When you perform a Hot Bite attack, flares shoot from your bite and damages adjacent enemies. 1760
Scorching Teeth: Hot Bite attack does extra damage and burns enemies. Burned victims will suffer burn damage over a limited period of time (similar to the Flame Hounds’ igniting attack) 2400

2. Minion Onslaught:
Further Develop your Flame Hound Abilities:
Growth Spurt: Flame Hounds double in size and inflict increased burn damage to ignited enemies over a short period of time. 1360
Flaring Five: Each Flame Hound can burn up to five enemies at a time instead of only one before vanishing. 1760
Power of the Pack: Summon up to four Flame Hound minions at a time. 2400

Combos:
1. Four consecutive Hot Bites will produce one large tail swipe for doubled damage.
2. If three of the above combos are preformed consecutively, Furire will create one powerful combo attack by leaping up high into the air and falling down on top of an enemy with a large flaming swipe attack for tripled damage.

Edit:
Commentary:
This is my first time looking through and reading everyone else's characters and all of them are amazing! I made my character on Tuesday when the contest first started and haven't looked at the other characters until now and I noticed something. My concept is similar to Geekycat's character, in the way of the minions that the characters can summon. I want to let you know Geekycat that I didn't do this on purpose and I had no clue that anyone else was going to have a similar concept, I guess great minds think alike. I really like your character and I'm very sorry about this, I thought that I was going to be unique with the minions and ability pictures. I honestly am not trying to copy anyone else and I haven't seen anyone else's character designs until now, so I apologize if it's similar in any way to anyone else's.

This is why I should have checked daily to make sure that my character is 100% unique. It is all my creation, I made all of my pictures and everything. I made the ability backgrounds and character card by scratch (I didn't copy and paste any pictures from the original game artwork or card design). I tried to make my backgrounds similar to the ones in the game but I added my own style to them.

This is my first time making digital drawings from scratch like this, so I'm experimenting with new mediums, I probably wouldn't have tried this if it weren't for this contest. I'm glad that this contest got me to be creative and try new things.

Overall, I spent 48 hours (Not including brakes) on my character's design and everything you see here.

I really wish that I had more time but I have to do a ton of homework right now so I wish all of you good luck with your concepts =)

I'm extremely impressed with everyone's work, you guys are amazing =D!

Edit 2: I forgot to say that I have nerve damage and I used my touch pad on my laptop to draw my pictures so I'm very sorry if the lines aren't straight. I lost about ten hours of work due to a computer crash also so I had to re-due a lot of it.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:05:00 30/04/2012 by OpalOsprey
ryry829 Green Sparx Gems: 492
#90 Posted: 22:28:30 29/04/2012
[User Posted Image]

Name: Wizardsarusrex
Species: Rainbow Wizard Dinosaur
Catchphrase: "Rainbows have never been this deadly!"
What Quigley says: "How do you find a hat big enough for your head?"

Card stats
Attack: 95
Defence: 70
Speed: 30
Luck: 90

Geamplay stats
Health: 310 Max: 620
Armor: 18 Max: 90
Speed: 35 Max: 80
Critical Hit: 30 Max: 85
Elemental Power: 25 Max: 100

Primary attack: Ripping Fury-User slashes at opponent with claws. DM:20CR:25
Secondary attack: Meteor Drop-User harnesses power of awesome and slighly comedic hat and shoots beam into air causing meteors to fall for 3 seconds or until button is let go. DM:10CR:16

Basic Upgrades:
Magic Claws-Claws do increased damage. DM:28CR:34
Comet Catastrophe-Meteors fall more frequently.
Searing Sneeze-Press Z for a giant fire ball to come out of his nose. DM:30CR:36
Comet Crash-Meteors do increased damage. DM:20CR:27
Soul Gem Upgrade: Rainbow Armor-He has increased armor

Path A: Crazed Clawer
Claw Breaker-Claws can break through purple crystals.
Claw Creator-A small dinosaur in created when an enemy is defeated by your claws. DM:9CR:12
Rainbow Claw-Claws do even MORE increased damage. DM:39CR:45
Giga Slash-hold button to do a charged attack. DM:100CR:200

Path B: Meteor Man
Meteor Mayhem-Meteors last longer.
Comet Creator-A small dinosaur in created when an enemy is defeated by your meteors. DM:9CR:12
The Bigger Bang-Meteors explode when they hit the ground, burning enemies hit. DM:3CR:6
Hat Of Power-Meteors do even MORE increased damage. DM:30CR:39

Backstory:
A lonley wizard in an island just off the coast of the skylands created a family of magical dinousars to keep him company. First he created Wizardsarusrex from the skull of an old dinosaur. He then made his siblings from the rest of the dinosaur skeleton. They all lived happily for years until kaos came along. Kaos blasted the wizard with a teleporting device and sent him to a different galaxy. He then turned Wizardsaursrex's siblings back into dinosaur bones. Wizardsarusrex then despretly fled and joined the skylanders to avenge his creator. Now he and the other skylanders look for the wizard so Wizardsarusrex can revive his family.

HOPE I WIN smilie+ME=smilie

P.S. the entry above me is really good and i apoligize if i stole anybodies idea
---
Hsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Wsmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:52 29/04/2012 by ryry829
GIMME Green Sparx Gems: 151
#91 Posted: 22:29:50 29/04/2012
will this be the contest page for every week?
sfaiella Blue Sparx Gems: 821
#92 Posted: 00:17:53 30/04/2012
[img][User Posted Image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Species: Panther
Element: Tech

Her name is Selene, and she is the mystical guardian of the moon that hangs over every inch of Skylands. Only when the moon is full can she been seen sweeping through the night sky looking to banish evil to the darkest corner of the night sky! Selene is able to target her enemies from long range with her laser sighted "starlight eye" and the cresent moons that rise from her back are able to hone in on the Skyland's and Earth's tides alike. Her tail acts as a center of gravity at all times using the moon at its tip. Selene is the ultimate Skylander champion and hunter.

Stats:
Health: 90
Speed:100
Armor:30
Critical Hit: Over 9000

Thanks for entering me!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#93 Posted: 01:05:07 30/04/2012
here is the first multielement skylander spy grunt elements water and magic armor 100 luck 100 speed 100 attack 100 health 1000 spy grunt was once spyro and gill grunt until one they were trapped in the combining machine now just one hit of this skylander and skylander was hit needs rest eon discoved that missing spyro and gill grunt got combined so thats the end
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#94 Posted: 11:10:08 30/04/2012
i can't post pic because my scanner is broken :( but he's a red spinosaur with a yellow spine and orange tatoo-like decorations.

Name: Eliosaur
Element: Fire
Catchphrase: Solar Power!

Story
eliosaur is a big red spinosaurus. he absorbs the sun's rays in his spine and then release them, attacking with a powerful laser. He lived in the Time-Lost Valley with the others dinosaurs of skylands, until Kaos attack them. A lot of his dinosaur friend were captured and enslaved, but he managed to escape and he joined to the skylanders to free them and beat Kaos.

Stats:
Health: 300
Strength: 65
Agility: 40
Defense: 65
Luck: 70

Basic moves (using wii buttons):
A: bite. Eliosaur bite his enemy. Press A+A+A for the mega-chomp combo (eliosaur hits the enemy with the biggest bite ever. high damage combo)
B: solar beam. Eliosaur attacks with a solar laser. hold B to charge the attack and deal more damage (the double)
Basic Upgrades:
Predator's teeth: bite deals more damage
Dinosaur's charge: press Z to charge and hit the enemies with the spine on the back.
Overcharge: solar beam can be charge for more time. when fully charged, it deals triple of normal damage
Elios' speed: charge is faster and knock back enemies

Upgrade path: Predator's Frenzy

Ultimate Predator: combos. A+A+Z for solar flare (shoot a little laser beam. distance combo) and A+A+B for tail whip combo(performs a spin and hits the enemies around him with his tail. aoe combo).
Dagger Tooth: Bite deals more damage
Endless charge: charge can't be interrupted by damage

Upgrade Path: Sun's Zenith
Orbitary spin: while charging solar beam, press A to spin and hit the enemis with your tail
Apollo's grace: you can move faster while charging the beam
Solar Magnification: solar beam deal more damage and you can charge solar beam for maximum damage (5 times normal damage)(a little like golden yamato blast)

Soul's Gem Upgrade:
Hot Blood: when an enemy attack you, he gets burned (a counterattack shield like stump smash one)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:13:15 30/04/2012 by voodude
skylanders100 Green Sparx Gems: 388
#95 Posted: 12:35:18 30/04/2012
here is the first multielement skylander spy grunt elements water and magic armor 100 luck 100 speed 100 attack 100 health 1000 spy grunt was once spyro and gill grunt until one they were trapped in the combining machine now just one hit of this skylander and skylander was hit needs rest eon discoved that missing spyro and gill grunt got combined so thats the end.
---
come join my beyblade metal fury role play
#96 Posted: 14:08:30 30/04/2012
I'm gonna post my picture later today........I just need to retype some stats and stuff
#97 Posted: 17:49:05 30/04/2012
Quote: StormbringerGT
Quote: The Dooms
I'll definitely be throwing my hat into this ring! I'd like to get Wham-Shell, but if I get Ignitor (which I already have) I'll pass on it.

But do you have an Ignitor with 12,000 gold?

I have Ignitor with 13,769 gold!! I got the 3DS starter pack and he's had full upgrades for ever and since he's my fave I just got loads of cash and couldn't spend it on anything! So I'm doing the same as 'The Dooms'
---
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#98 Posted: 17:58:33 30/04/2012
I've just posted the image for mine, sorry it's not too good, i'm not the best at art
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#99 Posted: 18:13:26 30/04/2012
how do you put a picture in the chat....please e-mail me at sjl44@att.net and tell me how
#100 Posted: 18:44:08 30/04/2012
Um... StormbringerGT. When is the next contest going to come? I've come up with a really cool Skylander but I don't want to put it in then have it not judged as it is past time and then have people copy it for the next contest! When is the deadline and what is the second prize? I know you said that the first prize was Warnado but what is the second? Plz let it be Dino-rang!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want him!
---
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me