Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Storage [CLOSED]
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#1 Posted: 15:47:32 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
A while back I saw pictures of someones collection of Skylanders, and how they display their loose ones in a toolbox, I was just wondering if anyone could share a link to the thread of his post, as I can't find it on here, or remember the name of the member who's pictures they were, as I think it was a great idea, and plan to do that myself, but I'm not sure what sort of toolbox he used, so I was just trying to get the name of it so I could go out and buy a couple for myself.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#2 Posted: 15:50:50 23/04/2012
Here you go! smilie

Storage case topic.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#3 Posted: 15:52:19 23/04/2012
They are called Sortmaster Junior and you should be able to find them at your local Walmart.
#4 Posted: 15:57:01 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Sweet. Well, I'm UK, so your Walmart is our Asda, but I have looked, and I couldn't find any, but I have found them on line, and it would cost me 22.50 with shipping for 3 of them, but I suppose, before purchasing online, I best pop to my Asda store to see if they have any.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
#5 Posted: 16:00:25 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Now seeing that though, will I still need 3, as I don't have any legendary figures? And the way GameMaster78 has stuck the name stickers on the inside of the case looks good too, but I can't do that, as I've stuck those on the poster, unless I do the opposite of what he's done, and stick the Portrait stickers of the Skylanders inside the case to show their respective position.
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#6 Posted: 16:02:19 23/04/2012
You'd probably need one of the big Asda supercenters or Asda living... I don't think they sell them at normal Asda.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#7 Posted: 16:14:31 23/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, I only know of one Asda, unless your refering to the internet.
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#8 Posted: 16:18:44 23/04/2012
I found something better than the Sortmasters... //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=51375
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#9 Posted: 16:59:35 23/04/2012
Quote: MrQuent
Oh, I only know of one Asda, unless your refering to the internet.

No, Asda (like Tesco) has different categories of store... the Asda in Wigan near my mother-in-law is a supercenter which is an extra large Asda... they sell more lines of things and are the closest type of Asda store to an actual Wal Mart... in the town where I live there is an Asda Living which is a kind of Asda that doesn't sell food... They are both just types of Asda found in the UK: Here is Asda's official page about variant stores.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me