Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Preferable case topic. Useful info inside.
Page 1 of 1
Preferable case topic. Useful info inside. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1 Posted: 17:38:07 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, so at least two people have asked on my collection topic, how things go into my Sortmaster Jr. cases. So, I decided to make a topic detailing just why these cases beat out all other casing, for your Skylander needs.

I have done lots of looking into other cases. There are Stanley Sortmasters (not Jr.) that allow most characters to stand up. However, you would need 3 cases, and you would be stuck with empty slots. Furthermore, characters like Ignitor or Chop Chop, would have their swords poking out, so the lid would close and bend them. The pirate ship would need its own slot and would have to be tilted diagonally just to TRY and fit in it.

The worst part about those, and other cases, is that none of them snap together for easy travel.

Sortmaster Jr. fixes all of that.

With Sortmaster Jr. cases, you need 3 to fit the entirety of the Skylanders game 1 collection. It can easily fit 37 Skylanders, 8 magical items, and 4 expansion level toys.

To better help those who asked, here is how each case goes. Note, that when you see my characters laying in a certain position, that is the best position to lay them in, so they don't intrude on the lid, or their weapons won't bend in odd directions.

TOP CASE -

[User Posted Image]

MIDDLE CASE -

NOTE: The empty slot in the middle-right is for Wham Shell. It was originally for Warnado, but I had to adjust these things, due to the fact Camo is a bit bigger than I had originally anticipated. Also, should Wham Shell not fit in that middle-right slot, I will have to remove the sticker and Lightning Rod from his current slot in this case, and move him to the middle-right slot, while moving Wham to L. Rod's current slot. SO ANYONE GETTING THIS CASES AND USING STICKERS, HOLD OFF until I get my Whams in, to confirm if he fits or not.

[User Posted Image]

BOTTOM CASE -

NOTE: Achilles on this forum mentioned how to get the pirate ship into the case, without bending the mast. I have made a short video detailing how I get my mast to stay more straight than it should be. The video may be a bit dark, but I still try to explain it as best as possible. However, there is a closeup pic, which I will further detail below the next two pics.

[User Posted Image]

Here is a closeup of the ship, and how I force the mast to stay straight.

[User Posted Image]

This is my "Path B" case. so, this is essentially my second open set of Skylanders. My first set are always at home, on that custom shelf I built. This set always comes with me to work.

So, what I did, is I place Darklight Crypt in first. The middle-right slot has a raised section on the far-right wall. This means when I place the crypt in, the left wing (if the DC toy was facing you) rests on it at an angle. The pirate ship then goes in. The back of the ship has a fin that is very flexible, without permanently molding it to the bent position from being in that position too long. I bend it slightly to get the ship in. Once the ship is in, I bend the front mast and sail, so that it catches onto the top-right wing of Darklight Crypt. This keeps the front mast from bending back toward the second mast and sail. Basically, think of the top of the right wing on the crypt, as a barrier, keeping it from bending.

Here is a video, to kind of demonstrate how I do place it in the case.

http://s15.photobucket.com/alb...nt=P1010120.mp4

I hope this helps. While others may prefer other cases, the Sortmaster Jr. is very convienant for being able to snap together for travel, plus the fact it easily fits all of the original Skylanders collection, in just three cases, without leaving any filler.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:40 09/04/2012 by GameMaster78
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#2 Posted: 17:56:47 09/04/2012
Wow, i really should get some of them, as currently my Skylanders are sitting in a basket with 2 Xbox controllers and the portal
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#3 Posted: 18:06:50 09/04/2012
That's awesome. Mine are lying around my entertainment center and Lottie is getting a little fussy about how it looks.

You got these at Walmart right?
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
AchillesPDX Blue Sparx Gems: 625
#4 Posted: 18:11:11 09/04/2012
Thanks GameMaster78! I appreciate it! It's not ideal, having to slightly flex things to get them in there, but this seems to be one of the better options.

And yes, StormbringerGT, I've ONLY seen these at Wal-Mart. I looked at Target, Home Depot and Fred Meyer here in the Portland, OR area and had to resort to driving 10 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart to get a 3-pack of these cases. My Wal-Mart had the 3-pack for $24.
---
Need: Hot Dog, Scorpion Striker, Rattle Shake, Rubble Rouser, Stink Bomb
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 18:13:36 09/04/2012
Why do you take them to work?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#6 Posted: 18:16:42 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Three pack for 24 isn't bad at all. They had them at Christmas for 14 for 3. Then they went to 8 bucks a piece. 24 for three, is like buy 2 get 1 free, plus 4 dollars off.

The ship doesn't need much flexing, and it can even be more straight than I show it. It's just that the top of the right wing on Darklight Crypt, keeps it from wanting to bend backwards.

I have tried, even after finding these, to see if there are better cases out there. I simply don't think there is. The fact these snap together alone, makes them epic.

EDIT: Long story, Hime. It involves paranoia. If you guys want to know the story, it is a very interesting one. Very interesting.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:17:26 09/04/2012 by GameMaster78
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#7 Posted: 18:24:24 09/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

EDIT: Long story, Hime. It involves paranoia. If you guys want to know the story, it is a very interesting one. Very interesting.

i think you like to play with your boss and also you let him win for a promotion
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#8 Posted: 18:31:16 09/04/2012
Quote: AchillesPDX
Thanks GameMaster78! I appreciate it! It's not ideal, having to slightly flex things to get them in there, but this seems to be one of the better options.

And yes, StormbringerGT, I've ONLY seen these at Wal-Mart. I looked at Target, Home Depot and Fred Meyer here in the Portland, OR area and had to resort to driving 10 miles to the nearest Wal-Mart to get a 3-pack of these cases. My Wal-Mart had the 3-pack for $24.

Wow thats actually a lot cheaper than Imagined!

Its cheaper than a Skylanders Toysrus Adventure pack!

I'll probably pick a set up then. Thanks!
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:33 09/04/2012 by StormbringerGT
#9 Posted: 20:46:48 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
No prob.

LOL @ Voodude.
---
ToxicFate Yellow Sparx Gems: 1137
#10 Posted: 20:59:38 09/04/2012
I just wanted to say thanks for posting about these before. I picked a set of the cases up at Walmart a couple weeks ago and they work perfectly for storing the Skylanders. I have mine organized differently though with each case holding every figure from that element.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#11 Posted: 21:05:31 09/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Three pack for 24 isn't bad at all. They had them at Christmas for 14 for 3. Then they went to 8 bucks a piece. 24 for three, is like buy 2 get 1 free, plus 4 dollars off.

The ship doesn't need much flexing, and it can even be more straight than I show it. It's just that the top of the right wing on Darklight Crypt, keeps it from wanting to bend backwards.

I have tried, even after finding these, to see if there are better cases out there. I simply don't think there is. The fact these snap together alone, makes them epic.

I want to know the story! Can you tell me?
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
#12 Posted: 21:05:59 09/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Hmm. That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Toxic. I had thought about buying a third set of these, to contain my favorite path Skylanders. Call it, "Case Best."

I will try and arrange them like you have it. Good idea. You should take some pics.
---
#13 Posted: 21:33:52 09/04/2012
I put the big skylanders sticker on the top case and the little ones from each sheet on every side.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Here is how mine look. The space under Bash is for Legendary Bash and the spot where the cards are right now will be for Legendary Spyro.
[User Posted Image]

The spot under Stealth Elf will be for Legendary Chop Chop and Wham-Shell will fit in with Stump Smash. Camo might have to go into the third case unless I can fit him in with Zook maybe.
[User Posted Image]

Warnado will either go next to L-Rod or in with Whirlwind.
[User Posted Image]
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#14 Posted: 03:08:40 10/04/2012
Thanks GM, I have the same cases & they work great
---
Got 38
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#15 Posted: 03:31:51 10/04/2012
I managed to pick up two of the cases last week, but haven't found a third case yet, which is starting to drive me nuts. The Walmarts in my area are out of stock and not planning on restocking soon since they're doing remodeling. I found a three pack of the cases at one of the Walmarts after I'd already purchased two. I can't justify spending $24 on three cases when I only need one of them and of course the employees won't open the pack and sell me just one. Lol

Anyways, I love these cases. So convenient and much more durable than the shoeboxes I've been using. (I was running out of room in them.)
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
#16 Posted: 04:12:16 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Looking good, Toxic. And, thanks, Alca. Glad they're working out for ya. smilie
---
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#17 Posted: 04:14:15 10/04/2012
Is there any space left after all 37 figs plus 12 adventure items are in there? Me and my lil' bro have about seven "clone" characters as we call them.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
#18 Posted: 04:25:23 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Nope. All slots are filled when you have 4 expansions, 8 magical items, and 37 Skylanders.

My "clone" characters ( path B ), are in a seperate 3 cases. My path A Skylanders are the ones sitting on my shelf.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:59 10/04/2012 by GameMaster78
#19 Posted: 04:34:15 10/04/2012
I have to ask, why do you bring them to work? You said its a long story and I'm super curious now! smilie
---
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#20 Posted: 05:03:36 10/04/2012
Yeah, Thanks GM... I saw your first post with these cases about a month ago and I picked up a three pack and it works great. I just wish I had more stickers to label it better.... I am hoping that the sticker book that comes out will have some names so I can label better.... I dont have the 5 sets like you do, so stickers are a one shot deal for me so far... unless someone has some they want to get rid of... hint hint he he....

One of the best cases though... Let me ask you this... is three enough to hold all the regulars, the adventure packs and the 4 legendaries? Or do you need 4? Also, did any you have trouble fitting? The only one I had trouble with was the pirate ship... but I looked for your thread and saw how you did it, and I had it the same way....

Thanks
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:04:33 10/04/2012 by Vortimous
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#21 Posted: 15:42:47 10/04/2012
now I just need a place to store my portal.....
if i did buy a fourth case, would the portal fit even with the dividers out?
and can more then 3 cases snap together?
actually how do they snap together anyway?
do they hold together tightly?

and how much is a case at walmart?
#22 Posted: 15:55:15 10/04/2012
Quote: Hazard335
now I just need a place to store my portal.....
if i did buy a fourth case, would the portal fit even with the dividers out?
and can more then 3 cases snap together?
actually how do they snap together anyway?
do they hold together tightly?

and how much is a case at walmart?

No the portal won't fit inside of them.
Yes more than 3 can snap together.
If you look at the pictures you can see the little yellow things on the sides. Those are clips that connect the cases together.
Yes they hold together tightly.
I think it was like $24 for the pack of 3.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:57:28 10/04/2012 by ToxicFate
#23 Posted: 16:40:38 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormbringerGT
I have to ask, why do you bring them to work? You said its a long story and I'm super curious now! smilie

Okay, here it goes. Maybe you can tell me what your take on it is.

Back in June, 2001, I was hanging with a receptionist/model at my modeling agency. We were both going to go to L.A., where I was going to try and meet up with an agent. We stopped over in Vegas, where we ended up meeting a guy who was going to create a T.V. game show. He wanted her to be a host of sorts, with me serving as writer. Nothing took off.

However, before going on this trip, I had to prepare. So, it was Monday night. my routine every Monday, was to go to Walmart at midnight, for the latest movie releases. Tuesdays release, was "Save the Last Dance." So my friend, Sacha, says he wants to roll with us to Walmart. Me and the girl, whose name is Lora, were waiting on him to arrive. He arrives. The first thing he says is, "David, it would be easy for someone to rob your house. You should put all of your DVD's back in their cases." He said that, because I kept them all in CD wallets, along with my games and such (only had about 50 DVD's and 100 videogames then). I said, "Nothing's happened yet." That was the end of that. We left the house, making our way to Walmart.

We get to Walmart and I buy Save the Last Dance on DVD. On the way back, I mention to Lora, that I had to go get my eyes checked and get some contacts, then go get my tires changed for the trip. I remember Sacha leaning forward asking when I was leaving, and what time I would be back. I told him, which was also telling Lora, thinking nothing of it. He and I had been friends for a few years prior.

At this point in my life, I had no job. I stayed home all day playing Dreamcast (Skies of Arcadia and Phantasy Star Online), so no one ever knew when I was leaving, how long I would be gone, or where I was going. There is a reason I am mentioning this.

Anyhow, I go to the doctor that morning, followed by getting my tires changed. Actually, it was the other way around. I got my tires changed first, followed by my mother running me up to the eye doctor, because she wanted to talk to me. So, she drops me off. I notice the front door is open. A pillow missing its pillowcase is near the front door. I thought maybe I forgot to lock the front door. I go in, go to my room, and notice everything missing. Someone had used a pillowcase from my parents room, after kicking in the garage door, to take what was in my room only. For some reason, they didn't take my mothers expensive jewelry. They didn't take my stepdads Dreamcast or Playstation 2. They only hit my room on the opposite side of the house.

They also used a pillowcase from my room. So two pillowcases full of stuff.

So the person who robbed me, obviously knew my three dogs were friendly, plus knew we didn't have an alarm, and also knew when I was going to be gone, as everything was nicely unhooked from behind my TV. I thought thieves rushed, because they never knew how much time they had?

So, around 4 pm, my friend, Sacha, comes over on his break. He's the audio/video manager at Circuit City at that time. I told him the bad news. "I was robbed." He says, "That sucks." He then says, "Can Ihave your DVD cases?" I say, "Why?" He says, "I want to make my brother jealous. I want him to think I have a lot of DVD's." I say, "What happens when he knows they are empty cases?" He says, "I will tell him I was just joking."

Over the course of the couple of months I had told him I thought he did it. He at first said, "I'm a christian. I would never rob anyone." He is an atheist, or "agnostic" as he puts it. He showed me how to open a locked door using a credit card.

In anycase, he also thought it was people at the apartments nearby, who might have robbed me. I always told him, "That's dumb. If they were scoping me out, they would know I am always at home. They wouldn't know how long I was going to be gone, to perfectly unhook the wires to my stolen game systems. I could have just been going to 7-11 to get an Icy."

So, around September 2001, I am back with my current girlfriend, as she told me she was pregnant. I moved out of my mother's house on October 23rd, 2001. Before moving in, Kristi, Sacha, and I were at McDonalds. I wasn't planning on telling him where I lived, as I was going to move and never speak to him again, so he would never know where I lived. Kristi foolishly mentioned us moving. That's why I am friends with him now.

So to put it bluntly, I am paranoid about being robbed again. Now I have over 1320 games, 1000 DVD's, 200 Blu Rays, 2 Laptops, 1 computer, a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Genesis Nomad (w/Battery Pack I might add), Saturn, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, GBA-SP (x4), PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, DS Lite, PSP, 360, PS3, Wii (x2), 3DS, PSVita and 4 open - complete - sets of Skylanders (well, minus Wham Shell) and a sealed set on the wall.

Despite having an alarm, and renters insurance, that if anything happened I would get a **** load of cash (60k+), I still take my games, the 3 latest systems, and one set of Skylanders with me.

So, what do you think? Did Sacha do it? As for why I think only I was targeted, is because I believe in God and divine retribution. Some can call it karma, or what goes around, comes around. I had stolen something during my teenage years. I never got in trouble, and I never stole again, but if God pays back 10 times worse, in order to show you the error of your ways, he did. It was no coincidence, that when I was robbed, someone took their time in my room, but didn't take one single thing that was out in the open, in my parent's room. They could have had thousands from jewelry sells. They left it, in order to hit my room only.
---
IAmMarti Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#24 Posted: 18:18:00 10/04/2012
I had a feeling it was something to do with being robbed smilie sorry to hear that happened to you. The thought of such a thing happening to myself, or anyone I know (which it has to two people in the last 3 months) makes me so sick smilie just today I had to stop myself posting that twitter update of where I was, because no one else was in.
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#25 Posted: 19:38:28 10/04/2012
One of my friends has been through 2 wiis, almost 3 - one time, a window was left open above the conservatory, which is how they got in. The thieves were about to take the wii, but my friend came back at that time and knocked something whilst going to the back of the house via the side. The thieves got away, but left the wii to ensure an undetected escape.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:39:26 10/04/2012 by Dragon Master58
#26 Posted: 20:02:35 10/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I know my friend did it. It seemed like an amateurish job. No thief neatly unhooks everything, as if they have all the time in the world. NOPE! Someone knew how much time they had.

The "put your DVD's in their cases" bit, would have helped him to know where they are, for when he broke in, I just didn't catch it, because we had been friends for a while.

However, he will be dealt with in time. He will have to answer for his actions in death, so that's his problem, not mine. However, at the same time, I think that is my payback by God, for even stealing 1 thing when I was a teenager. It just came 10 times worse. I mean, my friend could have stolen a lot more, and stuff worth twice of what my stuff was worth. Yet, only my room was hit, while everything else was left alone. I don't believe in coincidence.

He has taken money from a ladies wallet before, saying that it paid for his time and gas in taking it back to her. He took it without her conscent and probably lied about the money being missing. That's called stealing. That was not too long ago, too.

My house is like Fort Knox, now. If someone breaks in, they have 6 seconds before the alarm sounds. It is 90 decibles loud. Very nerve racking and hard on the ears. I instructed my alarm company to not even call before sending the police. I also have neighbors who are home all the time, including a guy with a huge longsword, katana, and crossbow. He has my back.

However, once you are the victim of something, it's hard to let go of paranoia.
---
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#27 Posted: 03:23:54 11/04/2012
Quote: Vortimous
Yeah, Thanks GM... I saw your first post with these cases about a month ago and I picked up a three pack and it works great. I just wish I had more stickers to label it better.... I am hoping that the sticker book that comes out will have some names so I can label better.... I dont have the 5 sets like you do, so stickers are a one shot deal for me so far... unless someone has some they want to get rid of... hint hint he he....

One of the best cases though... Let me ask you this... is three enough to hold all the regulars, the adventure packs and the 4 legendaries? Or do you need 4? Also, did any you have trouble fitting? The only one I had trouble with was the pirate ship... but I looked for your thread and saw how you did it, and I had it the same way....

Thanks

GM, any answers? Thanks
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
#28 Posted: 03:29:34 11/04/2012
Sorry I derailed the topic. Thats a bogus story man, raw deal.

From what I heard, I think he did do it. Why would he ask for the empty cases other than to put the stolen stuff in....

I had some bogus friends growing up and moving was my solution to leaving them behind. Sorry yours didn't pan out.

Also back on topic, buying my cases today! Getting excited for getting them out of these old newegg boxes!
---
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#29 Posted: 12:32:04 11/04/2012

Thanks

GM, any answers? Thanks

3 Cases will fit everything.

32 Regular Skylanders
4 Legondaries
1 Dark Spyro
4 Adventure expansions
8 Magic items.

Domer
#30 Posted: 13:45:27 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator

Thanks

GM, any answers? Thanks

Oops, sorry, just woke up.

Yeah, as you can see in the pics, all 37 Skylanders (32 + 4 Legendaries + Dark Spyro), 4 adventure pack levels, and 8 magical items are accounted for. smilie It's simply the best cases you can get for the figures. There's other cases that will either intrude on the figures, not hold enough of the figures, or will leave empty slots which makes it look inconsistent.
---
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#31 Posted: 15:54:28 11/04/2012
Thank you for sharing your story--makes me feel better about my own paranoia. I was mugged at a bus stop a few years back, I was on my way to work at 7:30 in the morning and had my purse stolen. I've never carried a purse again, just keep my wallet, keys and phone in my pockets. All of the "regular junk" like makeup, magazine, umbrella, etc. is in a backpack that I would promptly hand over without any hesitation.

I don't keep my games/movies/music CDs in their cases either, or even display them at home for that matter--I have plastic baskets from the Container Store that work perfectly to hold the booklets and disks, and I keep them out of sight in the dark recesses of my closet, under my bed, etc. While the collector in me is sad to see digital media going away, part of me is happy that more and more of my life is backed up digitally with MP3s, movie downloads, digital games, etc.--none of that stuff can ever be stolen.

PS Since you have such a large collection, you can answer a newbie question for me. Is it possible to play multiple Skylanders in the same game? I got the Stealth Elf with the 3DS version, and got another in the Sonic Boom/Wrecking Ball/Stealth Elf triple pack (it was cheaper than buying the two I needed separately). I'm not yet far enough into the PS3 game to have chosen an upgrade path, and like the idea of having two Stealth Elves so I can choose a different path for each.
PocketGoddess Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#32 Posted: 15:59:34 11/04/2012
Have you or anyone else seen these online? They're not available at WalMart.com and I don't have a car, so no way to get them in store.

This storage solution looks absolutely perfect--I was going nuts trying to figure out what to do with my collection. I have them in a big Snapware box right now, but they're all jumbled about and I don't want them to get damaged/bent/paint rubbed off.

I'm a big fan of Plano boxes, but it's hard to tell which of their products might work, especially since the Skylanders are all slightly different sizes.

If anyone knows where I can get these online, please let me know!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#33 Posted: 21:35:43 11/04/2012
Quote: PocketGoddess
PS Since you have such a large collection, you can answer a newbie question for me. Is it possible to play multiple Skylanders in the same game? I got the Stealth Elf with the 3DS version, and got another in the Sonic Boom/Wrecking Ball/Stealth Elf triple pack (it was cheaper than buying the two I needed separately). I'm not yet far enough into the PS3 game to have chosen an upgrade path, and like the idea of having two Stealth Elves so I can choose a different path for each.

Yes, you can - otherwise a kid's friend would not be able to play their chars in your game...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#34 Posted: 21:46:34 11/04/2012 | Topic Creator
What Chaos said. Infact, I will even say this. If you have, let's say a Stealth Elf owned on your version of the game, and you place another Stealth Elf on, that isn't registered, it will register it to you as well. So, basically, you can have multiples of the same character under ownership.

However, yes, two people can even play as the same character, at the same time, providing they have the same figure.
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#35 Posted: 22:47:31 11/04/2012
However, yes, two people can even play as the same character, at the same time, providing they have their own figure of that character.

Fixed that for you, for clarity.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Rheyvynn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1581
#36 Posted: 15:22:51 14/04/2012
Hey GM, I was wanting to get a display-type case to hang on the wall or what have you for our Skylanders figures, as they just currently sit around on a shelf all willy-nilly.
Not a carrying case like the Sortmasters, just a place where they can each have their own spot, and make it easier for the kids to get to them and everything.
My question is, which one of the figures would you say is the largest?
Not the Expansion pack items, but just the figures themselves.
When I go out hunting for a display case, I want to take one with me to make sure they will all fit, and it sure seems no one would know better than you! lol
Thanks in advance for any info you can toss my way. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:17 14/04/2012 by Rheyvynn
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#37 Posted: 16:44:00 14/04/2012
Whirlwind is pretty big. Her wings are huge. Slam Bam is pretty wide. Ignitor is tall and it lOoks like Sunburn is big to.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#38 Posted: 19:50:19 17/04/2012
quick question for game:

I dont have Camo yet, but i want to fit him in the slot where you have Gill Grunt and Ghost Roaster.
can you tell me if he fits there?
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#39 Posted: 20:52:37 17/04/2012
@GM ... Why didn't you just go to your "friend's" place unannounced right after it happened and see if you could find your stuff? Personally, I would have gone over there or called the cops right after he asked me for the DVD cases.

What does this "friend" mean to you, career-wise, that you are still "friends" with him? Sounds like a douche.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me