Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dragon's Peak Availability [CLOSED]
Alcatalog Blue Sparx Gems: 753
#51 Posted: 16:18:01 20/03/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
I have to agree with GM. Ivtoo have gicen away free skylanders to people on this board bc I thought we were all in this together. Not once has anyone offered to help me so Im done doing that. Scalpers use this forum to find produxt and set a price. Funny how everytime some news is posted on here scalpers put the exact picture and info on ebay. Apparently thats all that is left here. Besides kids who arent old enough to drive and get figures or ship anything without permission. Its frustrating when u do the right thing but are surrounded by others that just want to use u instead of help you. I agree its frustrating to hear about someone needing 5 packs when most of us will be lucky to get onebut there is nothing we can do except be happy he doesnt live where uu do

Well said Sir
---
Got 38
Flamethrower Green Sparx Gems: 469
#52 Posted: 16:32:13 20/03/2012
Quote: Himewad
My "heathen children" comment got deleted? This forum is too funny.

Nope it is still there but why would it be "too Funny" if it was deleated? , I think it is disrespectful to be saying BS like you did it your above comment
---
Ones we own |smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#53 Posted: 16:37:29 20/03/2012
Quote: Flamethrower
Quote: Himewad
My "heathen children" comment got deleted? This forum is too funny.

Nope it is still there but why would it be "too Funny" if it was deleated? , I think it is disrespectful to be saying BS like you did it your above comment

It's not disrespectful at all. It's an appropriate description of unchurched folk. It's not an insult unless you take it as such. And if you do take it as an insult, I won't apologize because it's not a derogatory term.

I like football, so I am a football fan. That's simply a category that I fall under. I don't take it as an insult if a non-football fan calls me a football fan. Get over it.

Too many people get offended by things that are not offensive. When did we become such thin-skinned sissies?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:26 20/03/2012 by Himewad
hoodoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1169
#54 Posted: 16:50:17 20/03/2012
Has it been confirmed that Dragon's Peak is a TRU exclusive? I am curious to know the probabililty I can get it for my daughter by Easter seeing has how there has not been a single Skylander seen in any store around me since last year.
---
A dad, a husband, a gamer
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#55 Posted: 16:56:06 20/03/2012
I can't wait to forsake my made-up obligation to someone else's church on Sunday morning. Going to get a Dragon's Peak! Woot. Thank whatever God whoever believes in for faith-based doctrines that don't crowd you into a box on Sunday morning. Go Buddhism!
#56 Posted: 16:58:14 20/03/2012
Quote: hoodoo
Has it been confirmed that Dragon's Peak is a TRU exclusive? I am curious to know the probabililty I can get it for my daughter by Easter seeing has how there has not been a single Skylander seen in any store around me since last year.

It is a 30-day TRU exclusive
---
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#57 Posted: 18:00:53 20/03/2012
I don't feel like debating anything, so knock it of with GM. Calling someone a douche just makes you look like a 12-yo. And I could care less if I'm a heathen; I've always been forced to go to church, but I kinda haven't been going in almost a year. I'm not a bad person, or on the verge of commuting homicide, so why bother?

I'm going Sunday and tomorrow, too, just in case. I need to go see the Hunger Games, anyway. smilie
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:01:33 20/03/2012 by PinkWater
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#58 Posted: 19:12:09 20/03/2012
My 9 year old son wants me to take him to see that movie. I hope it's good.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#59 Posted: 19:16:29 20/03/2012
The book series was excellent. Probably one of my favorites. The movie will be excellent, don't worry. Go see it.
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Tenaga Red Sparx Gems: 12
#60 Posted: 19:18:11 20/03/2012
Skylanders!!!
#61 Posted: 19:59:32 20/03/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
My 9 year old son wants me to take him to see that movie. I hope it's good.

I read the first book in about 3 days. Pretty good read. Will definitely see the movie, and am planning to read the next two books soon.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#62 Posted: 20:50:54 20/03/2012
Quote: ramster1221
Quote: Hexerella
Your NOT the only one who thinks GM is four shades of DOUCHE...just read ANY of his whiny posts! Greedy Douche-Bag or Scalper...to many, they aren't much different!...Just sayin...

OMG cut it out and quite your complaining. Nobody's listening. Also if he was a scalper would he really have a collection?????

Actually, some scalpers would keep a collection if they played the game. Also, I suggest you don't use heaps of question marks at the end of your sentence, or put "omg" in all caps, you will be mistaken for an 8 year old/troll. I also can't take you seriously at all.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:55:13 21/03/2012 by arceustheprime
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#63 Posted: 22:15:21 20/03/2012
it isn't in australia though
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#64 Posted: 23:27:19 20/03/2012
Quote: PinkWater
I don't feel like debating anything, so knock it of with GM. Calling someone a douche just makes you look like a 12-yo. And I could care less if I'm a heathen; I've always been forced to go to church, but I kinda haven't been going in almost a year. I'm not a bad person, or on the verge of commuting homicide, so why bother?

I'm going Sunday and tomorrow, too, just in case. I need to go see the Hunger Games, anyway. smilie

I used to be forced to go to church, but I haven't gone for like a year either. I'm going tomorrow and on Saturday when I go see the hunger games and on sunday.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

the_box Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#65 Posted: 19:25:53 21/03/2012
So while taking all of the single packs out from the back of electronics, I saw that we have 10 boxes of just Dragon's Peak to be distributed on Sunday. So that's 60 copies of Dragon's Peak to be put out.
---
Collection Complete! 37/37
#66 Posted: 04:21:26 22/03/2012
Cool, pro-Hunger Games responses! I feel a lot more content now.

I'm thinking of going to TRU tomorrow and check and see if they kept my Sunburn, all while buying some HG stuff? Yey or nay?
---

#67 Posted: 04:25:17 22/03/2012
^I wanted to go watch it on Friday, but the tickets are all probably already sold out and I can't go on Saturday because its my cousins birthday party and Sunday is the day when most people go to the theaters, so I have to wait to go until Monday. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#68 Posted: 04:36:02 22/03/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
^I wanted to go watch it on Friday, but the tickets are all probably already sold out and I can't go on Saturday because its my cousins birthday party and Sunday is the day when most people go to the theaters, so I have to wait to go until Monday. smilie

Sorry about that. You'll get your chance. It's like waiting for these dang toys, heh.
---

#69 Posted: 04:37:26 22/03/2012
^ughhh I know, its terrible. smilie
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:47 22/03/2012 by Whirlwind5598
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me