Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Legendary Trigger Happy at Toys R Us! [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#51 Posted: 00:02:48 27/01/2012
Hmmm... Legendary Trigger Happy more expensive than a normal single character? Me smells a little extra with him *coughtriggersnappycough*
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#52 Posted: 00:03:29 27/01/2012
Quote: bionicle2809
Hmmm... Legendary Trigger Happy more expensive than a normal single character? Me smells a little extra with him *coughtriggersnappycough*

9,99$? I thought that it was the new price in some TRU?
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#53 Posted: 00:04:24 27/01/2012
Quote: Reimu

Oh, they raised the price? I thought it was still $7.99
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:48 27/01/2012 by bionicle2809
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#54 Posted: 00:05:04 27/01/2012
Not so sure now =/
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#55 Posted: 00:07:50 27/01/2012
They are all $9.99 at TRU, sadly. Even Boomer.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#56 Posted: 00:17:56 27/01/2012
Yup, TRU raised the price to $9.99 for singles and $24.99 for 3 Packs/Adventure Packs. Gamestop is the same now as well.

Kinda sad really. The only thing they have going for them is the exclusive now.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#57 Posted: 00:18:48 27/01/2012
Quote: Reimu

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok that was taken to seriously, it is only a couple bucks more
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:45 27/01/2012 by spyro assasin
the_box Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#58 Posted: 05:14:37 27/01/2012
TRU has had those prices since before Christmas, but always had some type of sale to make them at the "regular" price.
---
Collection Complete! 37/37
ransledsky Green Sparx Gems: 364
#59 Posted: 02:55:25 28/01/2012
The legendary three pack has officially disappeared from the Toys R'Us website. Up until yesterday you could still check to see if your local stores had any in stock. Now that it's gone from on the online catalog, you can't even do that. This raises some interesting questions.

1. We all know the legendary three pack is out of stock. Does this mean it's gone for good?
2. If they plan to restock, the new legendary three packs will come with a different SKU?

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in. If they aren't going to have any more, I guess the window of opportunity to own them is closing fast.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#60 Posted: 14:11:57 28/01/2012
Quote: ransledsky
The legendary three pack has officially disappeared from the Toys R'Us website. Up until yesterday you could still check to see if your local stores had any in stock. Now that it's gone from on the online catalog, you can't even do that. This raises some interesting questions.

1. We all know the legendary three pack is out of stock. Does this mean it's gone for good?
2. If they plan to restock, the new legendary three packs will come with a different SKU?

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in. If they aren't going to have any more, I guess the window of opportunity to own them is closing fast.

i noticed that yesterday when i tried to check my "local" toys r us to try and order some but no luck, it had dissapeared.

i believe they are coming back out
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#61 Posted: 15:46:05 28/01/2012
Quote: ransledsky

Here's the quote that's been posted a few times about it already:

"As for the discussions about the Legendary 3-pack: The Legendary toys are TRU exclusives. I asked the Skylanders team here at work on Friday and they confirmed it, then someone else from the team confirmed it this morning just to make sure I'd gotten an answer. They said more are being made now and TRU stores should get restocks in the coming weeks/months." ... Dan Amrich, Social Media Manager, Activision - http://oneofswords.com/

They're have to be crazy to discontinue an item like that, not only because the game treats them as separate characters, but because unlike the other "exclusives" they're NOT being released anywhere else.

The way I see it, either they removed them from the site because TRU had no idea, or they didn't want to be bothered about it any more.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#62 Posted: 15:52:00 28/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
The way I see it, either they removed them from the site because TRU had no idea, or they didn't want to be bothered about it any more.

This. Most likely.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
sayitbetter Red Sparx Gems: 54
#63 Posted: 03:06:35 30/01/2012
Here is another official confirmation that we will see the legendary Packs at TRU again.

Subject
Will the Legendary Skylanders ever be made available in a wider release? Plea...

Discussion Thread
Response (Victor Ramos) 01/26/2012 12:08 PM
Hello, Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

All skylanders are still in production. The legendary editions are currently exclusive to Toys r US and I cannot note if they will be released at other retailers. Currently, the popularity of the skylanders makes it harder to obtain these skylanders. Our production rate is and has been pushed as high as it ca be. We cannot control its pricing online nor have the shelves stocked. Most retailers claim that the second they receive stock, they are purchased immediately. We are working as fast as we can to have more placed on the shelves but they are being bought out everywhere and we cannot control its popularity. These Legendary editions are rare and harder to find since they are exclusive but I recommend you speak to a toys R us employee or manager for information on when they obtain their skylanders.

Please feel free to contact us again for technical issues or questions
Have a nice Day!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#64 Posted: 03:16:22 30/01/2012
I have seen that response posted here before. Seems like activision is sending out form mail. Niiiiice.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me