Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 29 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Elle And Chris Green Sparx Gems: 241
#1401 Posted: 14:27:00 12/05/2012
Any 1 know when Wham shell will be released in UK and where would be best place to get him?

----
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash
Delivery Waiting VV Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
Own 19/61 Skylanders Giants
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#1402 Posted: 16:26:14 12/05/2012
No one knows when he is going to be released-same as in America, and know one will know where is the best place to get him until he arrives. Most places now have had Camo and Warnado barring Toys R Us and Amazon, so when he shows up most places will have him within a week.

Saying that, I would be expecting him to show up next week-two weeks after Camo and Warnado. I think that's about the same time the US got him. There are a few on ebay which have been imported if you're that desperate as well.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Iskierka Green Sparx Gems: 231
#1403 Posted: 09:10:57 13/05/2012
Just in case anyone's still looking for them, GAME stores got a memo over the weekend saying that they would be seeing Dragon's Peak and the other adventure packs tomorrow (Monday). Some of the Edinburgh ones have been getting in Camo and Warnado to go with the countless Zaps, Bashs and Dino-Rangs.
---
Got: smilie smilie smilie | smilie smilie | smilie smilie smilie smilie | smilie smilie smilie smilie | smilie smilie smilie | smilie smilie | smilie smilie smilie | smilie smilie
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#1404 Posted: 23:12:05 13/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iskierka
Just in case anyone's still looking for them, GAME stores got a memo over the weekend saying that they would be seeing Dragon's Peak and the other adventure packs tomorrow (Monday). Some of the Edinburgh ones have been getting in Camo and Warnado to go with the countless Zaps, Bashs and Dino-Rangs.

Good find Iskierka Drangons Peak is one of the last ones i need now as ive got Camo and Warnado. I ll have to try them 2moro and hopfully theyll have it and then i ll only need Wham Shall and am done. Keep fingers crossed smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#1405 Posted: 10:53:13 14/05/2012
So, ummm... Took a trip to town just before I had to be in for college...

And got Gamestation's last Camo!

And HMV's last Dragon's Peak!

And I am so excited!

^-^
A-naff Blue Sparx Gems: 807
#1406 Posted: 11:02:22 14/05/2012
My story for dragons peak is as follows. I went to toys r us. None. I went to smiths. None. I checked tesco. none. So I was about to give up as the last place left was argos. They never have any adventure packs. I had a £5 argos voucher. so I decided to check anyway.

I typed the code for the adventure pack on their stock checker and it was showing one. So I asked the woman if she could show me the one they had before i bought it. It was taking a very long time to come from the back. And when it came down the big long conveyer belt I seen a red pack and so did my son. He started going crazy as there is only one red adventure pack.

Behold Dragons peak. The last and only one in Glasgow!

Lucky me. I got to use my voucher as well.
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#1407 Posted: 15:44:44 14/05/2012
Both Game and Gamestation websites have Camo and Warnado available to buy if anyone still needs them. I went looking for Dragon's Peak today and didn't find one anywhere.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#1408 Posted: 15:57:32 14/05/2012
Well, so much for Amazon. Found Dragon's Peak in Argos today.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1409 Posted: 16:02:58 14/05/2012
My Amazon pre-order shows no signs of comming yet either, I checked TRU, Tesco and Argos yesterday but no luck.0
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#1410 Posted: 16:09:18 14/05/2012
Congrats everyone on picking up Camo, Warnado and Dragons Peak. Here's to getting Wham-Shell just as fast.
---
#1411 Posted: 16:17:11 14/05/2012
My Wham-Shell shipped from the US 3 weeks ago tomorrow and hasn't yet arrived but I can't complain... he was free smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#1412 Posted: 07:33:17 15/05/2012
Quote: Cheeseman
No one knows when he is going to be released-same as in America, and know one will know where is the best place to get him until he arrives. Most places now have had Camo and Warnado barring Toys R Us and Amazon, so when he shows up most places will have him within a week.

Saying that, I would be expecting him to show up next week-two weeks after Camo and Warnado. I think that's about the same time the US got him. There are a few on ebay which have been imported if you're that desperate as well.

Thanks hun apprichate the info xx

----
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash + VV
Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
---
Own 37/37 Skylanders Still Need:- Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
Astrail Green Sparx Gems: 194
#1413 Posted: 13:14:11 15/05/2012
Looks like my Camo from tesco dispatched today!

Buuuttt still 6 weeks for DP. Gunna keep my eye out for any website getting them in stock, because I don't want to phone to cancel until I have an order dispatching to me o_e. Since I really dislike phoning people.
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deviantart: gikairan
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#1414 Posted: 13:43:35 15/05/2012
Quote: Astrail
Looks like my Camo from tesco dispatched today!

Buuuttt still 6 weeks for DP. Gunna keep my eye out for any website getting them in stock, because I don't want to phone to cancel until I have an order dispatching to me o_e. Since I really dislike phoning people.

I have a DP on its way from HMV if you wanted that? I found it in my local Tesco and forgot I'd preordered so I'll end up with 2. I'll just send it back to HMV if no one wants it...
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
monstyr Blue Sparx Gems: 764
#1415 Posted: 15:10:29 15/05/2012
Glasgow TRU has two of Dragons Peak left after I picked up our copy this afternoon.
We've ended up with an extra empire of ice through a forgotton pre-order so will now sell that on.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Hades Green Sparx Gems: 214
#1416 Posted: 15:18:10 15/05/2012
Wham Shell up for pre-order @ play.com for £7.99

Says its released on May 24th

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/...urlrefer=search
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#1417 Posted: 15:32:50 15/05/2012
Dragon's Peak is also available to pre-order on play.com due to be released 24 May. I've placed a pre-order on there since I can't find Dragon's Peak anywhere near where I live.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:48:59 15/05/2012 by Star Dragon
#1418 Posted: 15:42:02 15/05/2012
Thanks Hades-that release date is useful too. I reckon it will come out in stores first, but buying online is so much easier, especially as play.com has free postage.
---
shinybenny7 Green Sparx Gems: 200
#1419 Posted: 16:50:35 15/05/2012
YES! Went into game today they had 1 dragons peak! Only got 2 in stock today, first 2 they ever got delivered!
---
37/37Yay!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#1420 Posted: 17:18:51 15/05/2012
Quote: Hades

Thank you for that, I really don't want to go through all the phone calls and misinformation from staff just to get Wham Shell :s All I have to do now is wait for him to come to me smilie
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1421 Posted: 17:32:37 15/05/2012
Quote: Hades

Thanks for the help. Just pre-ordered him.
---
Bring the Fanta
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#1422 Posted: 20:57:12 15/05/2012
Popped in to my local Tesco on the way home (hadn't been in for a couple of weeks) and they had a nice new display setup with almost all packs on it. Picked myself up a DP as my amazon order for that is gathering dust. They had singles of Ignitor and Warnado, but no Triple with Camo.

Getting close to completion smilie
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#1423 Posted: 16:44:12 16/05/2012
Tru uk have dragons peak in stock online
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1424 Posted: 16:59:27 16/05/2012
Quote: PortalMasterEon
Tru uk have dragons peak in stock online

here ... http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-...s-Peak(0098065)

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:59:53 16/05/2012 by t7gga
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#1425 Posted: 12:46:38 17/05/2012
woo my wham-shell from america came today im done until giants
---
I Have: 37/37
#1426 Posted: 18:20:09 17/05/2012
Just out of idle interest today decided to check on the Wham-Shell up on Play.com, and well, he's not there anymore! Clicking the previous link provided is now the only way to find him.

The day after I played my order I got this email from Play.com
Quote:
Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure - Character Pack (Wham Shell)

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 24-May-2012. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this matter and thank you for your patience and valued custom.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team

Play.com

Did anyone else who preordered from Play.com get this? 24th of May was the original date on the site when I ordered Wham-Shell.

Before all this Play.com preorder business, I contacted both Smyths and TRU on their Facebook pages on Tuesday. They both replied to me today with the following:

Quote: on SmythsFacebook
Me: Hi again, just wondering if there is any update on the release of the Skylander single character "Wham-Shell". I only ask as your website has updated with a pack shot of him smilie Thank you in advance smilie Link

Smyths Toys Superstores UK Software Zone: Hi Mairead, Apologies for the delayed reply, Wham Shell should be available towards the end of May/beginning of June, we're sorry for the vagueness of this but we're not given exact dates by Activision. Thanks for your enquiry!
5 hours ago

Quote: TRU Facebook
Me: Hi again, just wondering if there is any update on the release of the Skylander single character "Wham-Shell"?

Toys R Us UK: Hi Mairéad, we have passed this onto the relevant team and will have an answer for you as soon as possible, Thanks CD
Tuesday at 16:50

Toys R Us UK: Hi Mairéad, thank you for your patience with this query. We are hoping to have this item both in stock online and in stores by the beginning of June. Thanks again CD
2 hours ago

And yes it did take both of them two days to respond, funny how Play.com had a date of 24th of June and now the two big Toy shops have pretty much backed that up.

I'm not bothered by what they say, but though it might be useful for those who didn't preorder on Play.com and are hunting down the shelled critter smilie
---
kiz3000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1734
#1427 Posted: 19:15:59 17/05/2012
I too got that email from play.com. I found it very odd as that was the date anyway.

I another note i really hope that walkers gets some skylanders sidekicks to distribute here. It would suck if they don't as the sidekicks are in the games coding.
#1428 Posted: 20:05:17 17/05/2012
I would think they'd find some way to release Sidekicks over here.
Even if it is just in a package (which I honestly think they'd do in the US anyway, once the promotion is over)

Unrelated news, Camo arrived in the mail today.... in a gigantic box.
What is it with people and either using gigantic boxes or tiny boxes for skylanders? I know they wont have perfectly sized boxes, but some of these are really silly @_@
---
#1429 Posted: 20:27:49 17/05/2012
Quote: kiz3000
I too got that email from play.com. I found it very odd as that was the date anyway.

I another note i really hope that walkers gets some skylanders sidekicks to distribute here. It would suck if they don't as the sidekicks are in the games coding.

I already contacted Walkers in relation to the last promotion (win random figure or Flocked Stumpy). I got a reply.

Dear Mrs Ralph

Thank you very much for your recent email.

Its great to learn how much you enjoy our promotions and that of our sister company, and whilst we are always very interested in new ideas which could possibly help our business. **

Unfortunately however I do have to disappoint you as I am not aware of any plansa to launch a similar promotion here within the UK at this time.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards

Karen De Burle
Customer Services

Not the answer I was hoping for smilie
---
#1430 Posted: 20:57:10 17/05/2012
^ that sucks smilie
#1431 Posted: 21:36:56 17/05/2012
batgirl would you mind contacting them again in regards to the new sidekicks promotion?

As the Sidekicks are new additions to the game, instead of Flocked stumpy which was purely cosmetic and collectible, I would expect them to be released in more than just the US. Why would the Sidekicks need a limited print run? Wouldn't make much sense to restrict them to the US.
#1432 Posted: 21:48:39 17/05/2012
I don't see the point in contacting them again just yet. There's nothing solid on the Sidekicks yet, not that I'm aware of any official webpage from Frito Lay. Just plenty of sites mentioning it and linking back to a single news source. I personally want a set of Sidekicks, but there is no point in harrassing companies with no solid information. For all we (collectors/players) know Cadbury or Kellogg's or some other random company may have bought the rights to Skylanders promos over here.
---
#1433 Posted: 21:58:12 17/05/2012
I think until information regarding the promotion actually comes out, theres no point bothering companies regarding it.
Its just a surefire way to annoy the people on the other end @_@
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:39 17/05/2012 by Astrail
#1434 Posted: 22:17:52 17/05/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
I don't see the point in contacting them again just yet. There's nothing solid on the Sidekicks yet, not that I'm aware of any official webpage from Frito Lay. Just plenty of sites mentioning it and linking back to a single news source. I personally want a set of Sidekicks, but there is no point in harrassing companies with no solid information. For all we (collectors/players) know Cadbury or Kellogg's or some other random company may have bought the rights to Skylanders promos over here.

as i have posted previously, honey monster foods ( owned by big bear group plc http://www.bigbeargroup.co.uk/ )did an on pack promotion over here in the uk ...

http://www.honeymonster.co.uk/skylanders/

in case you feel the urge to contact them ...

http://www.honeymonster.co.uk/about/contact.htm
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:20:42 17/05/2012 by t7gga
#1435 Posted: 16:28:28 18/05/2012
Play have DP up as a pre-order, 24th May release date.

Same as Stump Smash, Pirate Seas, Sonic Boom, EoI, Prism Break, Stealth Elf and Eruptor/ CC/ Bash triple

Theres also a few slashed prices. £5.99 Wrecking Ball, Dino-rang and Zap

Edit- DP in stock on shopto
http://www.shopto.net/PS3/VIDE...ure%20Pack.html

They also have camo, warnado, plus the triple for those two. Plus a whole load of other figures
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:32:24 18/05/2012 by Astrail
#1436 Posted: 17:20:55 18/05/2012
Woo! My DP (pre-ordered from Amazon.co.uk 19/02) has been dispatched today smilie Finally!
---
#1437 Posted: 18:54:50 18/05/2012
Aaahh, I really should have kept my Amazon pre-order of DP smilie. That was on the 14th of Feb.

Looked at the Tesco Entertainment section and it seems they've got a release date of 23rd May for DP. Thats... probably when all the outstanding (6+ week) orders are going to be sent out. So thats... next week... hopefully. If not, I am going to have to phone them and give them a piece of my mind for not fulfilling old orders first.
---
cwoody75 Red Sparx Gems: 35
#1438 Posted: 10:17:48 19/05/2012
we have a dragons peak at argos. saw it yesterday when i was at work
---
smilie
zetazebrapies Gold Sparx Gems: 2310
#1439 Posted: 10:41:47 19/05/2012
I don't know if anyone knows this yet, but you can buy Wham-Shell on Sainsburys. http://www.sainsburysentertain...oduct=E11090204 I hope it helps, even though it says despatched within 6 working days. ^.^
#1440 Posted: 11:28:38 19/05/2012
Thanks zetazebrapies-just got whammy, the final one! Also, I noticed that Camo and Warnado were on there too. I think I'm right in saying that in six days it will be Friday the 24th, the same day that Play.com were getting it.
---
#1441 Posted: 15:35:56 19/05/2012
So me and my little sister made a trip into Watford today. We do kinda often, so I generally make the rounds to HMV to see what Skylanders they have. Even though we have a TRU and Tesco, its a bit of a pain to take my little sister from the shopping centre down to them, so I don't.

Anyway, nothing of interest in HMV

But Game....
Oh Game was a different story
[User Posted Image]
Awww yeah
Only one in the store. Only wave 5 in the store. Loads of small children around.
Needless to say I couldn't pass it up.
Especially with a £5 off on my reward card.
DP for £17?? Yes please

Ah, since I forgot
I don't know if its Game all over, but mine had their Skylander prices at £8.99, and well £22.99 for triple/ adventure packs. The website still says £7.99 (And has Warnado in stock, but no more Camo). So if something is in stock online and you want it... don't go to a store. You might end up paying more.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:26:08 19/05/2012 by Astrail
#1442 Posted: 17:43:39 19/05/2012
I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone on this topic-without it, I seriously doubt that I would have all the skylanders by now(ordered Wham Shell of Sainsbury's earlier). Everyone on here has been really helpful to me, and I hope that we can do the same again for giants!
---
scottehx Platinum Sparx Gems: 5835
#1443 Posted: 01:40:16 20/05/2012
Sainsburys have the Skylanders 2013 Annual for pre order.

http://www.sainsburysentertain...oduct=E11081320
#1444 Posted: 10:27:50 20/05/2012
Quote: zetazebrapies
I don't know if anyone knows this yet, but you can buy Wham-Shell on Sainsburys. http://www.sainsburysentertain...oduct=E11090204 I hope it helps, even though it says despatched within 6 working days. ^.^

OMG! i so love you right now!! lolol Just ordered Whammy Tyyyyyyy. Hope it turns up within the 6 days it states coz im going away for a week and half to visit family in Dorset on 31st till 9th! and dont wanna miss it!!

----
Own smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie + Blue bash + VV
Still Need smilie + Silvers / Golds / Clears / GITDs / TFs / F-L Stump-smash
---
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#1445 Posted: 11:45:08 20/05/2012
Anyone still looking for DP, Warnado and Camo, go to Tesco Homebush, had like:

5X Dragon's Peak
6X Pirate Seas
4X Empire of Ice
2X Wrecking Ball/Sonic Boom/Stealth Elf Triple
1X Hex/Zap/Dino-rang Triple
3X Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant/Double Trouble
11X Wrecking Ball
7X Chop Chop
6X Eruptor
1X Stealth Elf
9X Camo (smilie)
7X Warnado (smilie)
11X Drill Sergeant

Although people kept on saying 'Warnado' NOT rhyming with 'Tornado'. Not one person said it rhyming. Zilch.

What a bad time to have no pocket money smilie

Especially with 6 Products there that I wanted (Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant/Double Trouble Triple, Zap/Hex/Dino-rang Triple, Warnado, Camo, Dragon's Peak and EoI)

Just to make me feel better, I'm now off to play Minecraft, see ya!
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:48:34 20/05/2012 by reventon777
#1446 Posted: 12:13:14 20/05/2012
Quote: scottehx
Sainsburys have the Skylanders 2013 Annual for pre order.

http://www.sainsburysentertain...oduct=E11081320

Sainsbury's have got all the Skylanders books coming out in August available for preorder. They are all cheaper to preorder at Amazon though, even if you do have Sainsburys colleague discount.
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#1447 Posted: 08:52:08 21/05/2012
Tesco Walkden have all 4 Adventure packs in if anyone is still looking for them in that area. Just been in looking (hoping more like) for Wham Shell.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#1448 Posted: 10:39:07 21/05/2012
Just a question, has anyone seen Voodood at all anywhere? He's the only one I haven't seen in a single anywhere.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#1449 Posted: 11:16:38 21/05/2012
Quote: Geekycat
Just a question, has anyone seen Voodood at all anywhere? He's the only one I haven't seen in a single anywhere.

Sainsbury's entertainment have him in stock for £9.99. A little expensive but I can't find him anywhere else as I don't think he has been rereleased like most of the other Wave 1 skylanders.
#1450 Posted: 11:26:51 21/05/2012
I haven't seen a single for Voodood for... well ever.
I know Play are getting a huge backlog in on the 24th, including Stump Smash who seems to have disappeared, but Voodood isn't one of them
---
First | Previous | Page 29 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me