Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Release Date of Figures [CLOSED]
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#401 Posted: 02:45:14 20/01/2012
I think C1nder will find that the person who said that is not as knowledgeable as what they made out to be. I foresee NZ will get stock mid Feb like Oz.

Worst case scenario, I am happy to find items (now or later) for people and send them at no profit.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Hero of Time Red Sparx Gems: 27
#402 Posted: 02:47:24 20/01/2012
Quote: Skytalon

Quote: Hero of Time
My local Gamestops said they've been getting shipments of only 4-6 single packs every 1-2 days, but they're supposed to get much bigger shipments come February according to the people who work there.

I had just checked my GameStop in the Carson area and they had also said this; they had 6 single packs out earlier today and all sold out quick (as expected). They also said that they will be expecting a much bigger shipment on the first week of February.

I think it's safe to say this is going to be the case at Gamestop until some point in February.

And yeah, unless you get there as soon as they get those 6 single packs, they're all going to be gone. Luckily I was able to get there soon enough.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#403 Posted: 02:55:59 20/01/2012
I just came back from Walmart and they had double trouble and cynder whirlwind and drill sergeant iwas going to buy them all but I just bought drill and cynder
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#404 Posted: 13:34:16 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Well carp. Got up and went to target. My inside info of 20th did not pan out. Now I am tired. Gotta call gamestop @ 11 now and hope. Aaarrrgghh!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#405 Posted: 14:59:08 20/01/2012
I'm about to call quits over here. I went to many Toy's R Us, Target, Best Buy, and Game Stop, and nothing new The only one who had single packs was Toys R Us, who only had like 4 toys in stock. According to Best Buy, they will restock either Saturday or Tuesday but who knows.
The only thing good about this hunt is a good walk. And I managed to save a Boomer...
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#406 Posted: 15:15:01 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Called BB and TRU and nada. No new ones.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#407 Posted: 15:18:55 20/01/2012
I just popped in to my local GAME and Gamestation in Barnstaple, North Devon UK and neither had stock. The guy at the counter in Gamestation said they'd be recieving small shipments every day during next week. The guy at the counter in GAME said they'd recieved a shipment that morning and it had already all been sold, and their next shipment will come some day next week though he doesn't know when.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#408 Posted: 15:33:24 20/01/2012
Quote: EgoNaut
I just popped in to my local GAME and Gamestation in Barnstaple, North Devon UK and neither had stock. The guy at the counter in Gamestation said they'd be recieving small shipments every day during next week. The guy at the counter in GAME said they'd recieved a shipment that morning and it had already all been sold, and their next shipment will come some day next week though he doesn't know when.

Exeter's GAME had a few 'landers but nowhere else had.

Toys 'R' Us said they think they're getting some next week but don't know what they'll be.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#409 Posted: 15:50:50 20/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Well carp. Got up and went to target. My inside info of 20th did not pan out. Now I am tired. Gotta call gamestop @ 11 now and hope. Aaarrrgghh!

My thoughts EXACTLY! Everything I had heard had pointed to Target getting wave 3 today, they have zilch, only remaining wave 1/2. pfffffft.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#410 Posted: 17:41:04 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
But it was a better afternoon for me. I am working with a forum member to get him a double trouble. I found a 3 pack at gamestop. So my kids get a 2nd whirlwind to stop their fighting and bickering (they share the others just fine but for some reason just cannot come to an agreement on sharing whirlwind and it hasnt been 24 hours yet. LOL) and the forum member will be getting the double trouble. I do not know what to do with the "extra" drill sergeant at the moment. I might keep him as "my" only figure. LOL
---
My kids own :
Littleguy Green Sparx Gems: 115
#411 Posted: 18:20:10 20/01/2012
At last! Got them all got my last one(sonic boom) at TRU online.
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#412 Posted: 19:33:08 20/01/2012
My friend was just at BB and some guy had ALL of the skylanders singles in his cart!! Down with scalpers!! On a good note, the more they overflow ebay the lower the prices will drop and maybe they'll have have to start returning them back to the stores smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Skytalon Red Sparx Gems: 59
#413 Posted: 20:48:18 20/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
My friend was just at BB and some guy had ALL of the skylanders singles in his cart!! Down with scalpers!! On a good note, the more they overflow ebay the lower the prices will drop and maybe they'll have have to start returning them back to the stores smilie

Grrr!! I would've loved to have just taken 4 or 5 out of his cart when he wasn't looking (or even when he was looking); I'd give him a piece of my mind! >Sigh<.. I'm guessing the "3 characters per household" doesn't apply there yet?? If it does, I hoped they stopped him.. But that's true how they overflow eBay/Amazon and lower the prices further, but still... That's not cool.. smilie
---
Top Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Leveling Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking to Recruit:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#414 Posted: 20:51:47 20/01/2012
Quote: Skytalon
Quote: BerryShaker

Grrr!! I would've loved to have just taken 4 or 5 out of his cart when he wasn't looking (or even when he was looking); I'd give him a piece of my mind! >Sigh<.. I'm guessing the "3 characters per household" doesn't apply there yet?? If it does, I hoped they stopped him.. But that's true how they overflow eBay/Amazon and lower the prices further, but still... That's not cool.. smilie

Yeah apparently he was already at checkout and out of 24 characters that the store got there was only 1 cynder. Isn't that weird??? Maybe the employees got to it first... ugh.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:07 20/01/2012 by BerryShaker
#415 Posted: 04:47:28 21/01/2012
Just got Zap, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball from the Target in Torrance! I called them earlier in the day and the clerk said that they got two other characters along with Zap, but couldn't hold him due to the high demand. They may not have been part of Wave 3, but it was a definite shocker to see some of the Skylanders available.

When I got there, there were only 2-3 Zaps, around 4 Dino-Rangs and 1 Wrecking Ball left. They also had 2 of the Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack and 5 of Hex, but I decided to only get three figures.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...415095071_n.jpg

Stopped by Toys R Us and Best Buy on the way home with the hangers empty.. Toys R Us had that Tower Case to hold a few Skylanders and the Portal of Power, but I read that every Portal, other than the Wii version (which is wireless) can't fit in it, so I passed on it. I called Best Buy earlier, and the clerk first said that they had 18 single packs, but when she came back from looking, they only had Chop Chop, so I wasn't surprised to see the shelves being desolate.

I am going to see if I can catch GameStop's shipment early tomorrow, and check online/call to see if the Carson Target has anything before heading over there.

EDIT: Link works! smilie
---
Leveling Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:54:16 21/01/2012 by Skytalon
SerAndrew Red Sparx Gems: 10
#416 Posted: 07:09:12 21/01/2012
My Toys R Us finally got a ton of the new single packs. I got there an hour after they opened, and half of them were already gone! But, I still finally found Cynder. So, for now at least, I have every Skylander released. I mean my kids do. I did it all for them.. Yeah, that's it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:10:29 21/01/2012 by SerAndrew
MousyMayhem Red Sparx Gems: 45
#417 Posted: 18:02:09 21/01/2012
I found a target that assured me they will have them tomorrow when a sale ad comes out! They said they have been holding them for the sale smilie I am going to show up before the store opens just to be sure I get my Cynder and Whirlwind <3
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#418 Posted: 18:09:32 21/01/2012
Quote: MousyMayhem
I found a target that assured me they will have them tomorrow when a sale ad comes out! They said they have been holding them for the sale smilie I am going to show up before the store opens just to be sure I get my Cynder and Whirlwind <3

smilie----- good idea!! =D If I had a Target nearby I'd do the same thing! lol
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
kathryn2262 Green Sparx Gems: 340
#419 Posted: 20:38:11 21/01/2012
Where is your Target located?
#420 Posted: 22:12:57 21/01/2012
Had some more luck today, and found a Triple Pack of Drobot, Flameslinger, and Stump Smash at GameStop. I walked all the way from the grocery store while my parents went in there and bought necessities, and hurried back. They had two other triple packs, one with Wrecking Ball (who I recently got), Stealth Elf, and Sonic Boom (who I've had for a while), and the other with Whirlwind (who I have already), Double Trouble, and Drill Sergent..

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...890636201_n.jpg
I asked the clerk if they had any single packs in, and he said that they haven't had any in 2 weeks.. I don't expect to see Cynder there anytime soon..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:56 21/01/2012 by Skytalon
#421 Posted: 14:26:48 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Called target this morning and they said that they sold out yesterday. Wtf did those come from? They had none on Friday and some magically showed on Sunday? Okay....

Edit : none at TRU today.
---
My kids own :
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:41 23/01/2012 by Monsinour
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#422 Posted: 16:03:31 23/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Called target this morning and they said that they sold out yesterday. Wtf did those come from? They had none on Friday and some magically showed on Sunday? Okay....

Edit : none at TRU today.

No kidding! I am so angry right now. I have been making the Target rounds at least 3x week for 4 weeks, talking to managers, etc. And I've posted on here everything they've told me: shipments M W F, check in the mornings, etc. Only to find out that they received shipments Friday afternoon, held them until Sunday and put them out on Sunday. Of course they're sold out. I know, I guess I should've checked every day and that the employees maybe didn't know what was going on, but seriously... this SUCKS. So all the hours, all the phone calls, and gas I used up over the past 4 weeks was for nothing. All I need is one more Whirlwind for Pete's sake. ugh, I can't even think about it or I just get furious.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#423 Posted: 18:03:42 23/01/2012
I know I live in Ontario Canada. And the shelves are still bare from christmas. This is really getting ridiculous Imean i'm not even that far fro the boarder. I'm really thinking on making a 4 hour drive to NY to get them. I hope they show up soon
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#424 Posted: 19:17:31 23/01/2012
4 hour drive to NY to get them? they wouldn't last that long unless maybe if they saved them for you.

I'd probably drive that far also, I've spent way more hours than that in the past week looking everywhere else, this is crazy, I'm about to just give up and move on to another game.
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#425 Posted: 20:03:25 23/01/2012
My local kmart finally got some in today (first shipment in weeks) and they were all older ones wreck, Dino rang, hex, eruptor....
#426 Posted: 20:25:22 23/01/2012
I have already beaten 1 and a half video games waiting for the new wave 3 figs. shinobi 3ds and ace combat 3ds.

I'm not gonna really drive to NY but like you said i've spent more hours looking then it would to drive to the states. But would have to be a 100% guarantee.
Landale Blue Sparx Gems: 840
#427 Posted: 20:49:40 23/01/2012
We've been getting the single packs in pretty regularly now (at Target), granted they don't usually last the entire day, but still. and FINALLY when I checked to see what's coming (like I do every day) we're are getting the adventure packs in this week! Woot for Empire of Ice
---
My Skylanders: {smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilieXsmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie:XsmilieX}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilieXsmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilieX:smilieX}
MousyMayhem Red Sparx Gems: 45
#428 Posted: 22:58:57 23/01/2012
Sorry I never came back, my target was in Norco, California. I got there 45 minutes before opening and there was a 45 year old man there, obviously a scalper. He intended to buy the target out but finally agreed to let me grab Cynder and Whirlwind. When Target open he literally RAN to the back even though I was the only other person there...Thankfully Target hadn't unstocked them and the worker opened the boxes in front of us, allowing us to grab what we wanted. The scalper wasn't too happy when I grabbed two cynders and the three pack with Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Seargant. In fact he put his hand out like I was going to give him the three pack but I refused. I feel bad for the man's wife, he said he swiped her credit card to pay for his basket full of skylanders...Oh this target also had a ton of empire of ice three packs as well as older three packs. They had like 5 cynders and 4 whirlwinds before the man grabbed what I didn't get. Anyways i'm happy with my finds :] A little annoyed that targets don't have a limit on how many you can buy though.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#429 Posted: 23:05:55 23/01/2012
You should have let the scalper have them. He would have just brought them back to the store. These things aren't pulling much on Ebay anymore, now that they are showing up more often.

I love seeing many Cynders not even sell, and if they do, it's for a small profit (you gotta remember Ebay and Paypal fees).
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#430 Posted: 23:59:16 23/01/2012
FINALLY found an EOI at walmart OSHAWA Ontario Canada. The rest should be here soon. At least it's something new

[User Posted Image]
#431 Posted: 21:28:10 24/01/2012
Quote: MousyMayhem
Sorry I never came back, my target was in Norco, California. I got there 45 minutes before opening and there was a 45 year old man there, obviously a scalper. He intended to buy the target out but finally agreed to let me grab Cynder and Whirlwind. When Target open he literally RAN to the back even though I was the only other person there...Thankfully Target hadn't unstocked them and the worker opened the boxes in front of us, allowing us to grab what we wanted. The scalper wasn't too happy when I grabbed two cynders and the three pack with Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Seargant. In fact he put his hand out like I was going to give him the three pack but I refused. I feel bad for the man's wife, he said he swiped her credit card to pay for his basket full of skylanders...Oh this target also had a ton of empire of ice three packs as well as older three packs. They had like 5 cynders and 4 whirlwinds before the man grabbed what I didn't get. Anyways i'm happy with my finds :] A little annoyed that targets don't have a limit on how many you can buy though.

The nerve of that guy! I would be like, "Really? You think I'm getting these for you?"
Well, he'll eventually have to take them back; it'll serve him right.. And wow! Swiping his wife's credit card to do this? I'd divorce him if he pulled that off with me. smilie

Well, enough of my venting... Congratulations on getting 2 Cynders and the Three Pack! smilie
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#432 Posted: 23:58:28 25/01/2012
For confirmation, Dragon's Peak will be out in the Spring, according to a tweet Skylanders put out a few days ago.

Best Guestimate is they mean the 3rd Quarter of the fiscal year, so anywhere between April and June for release. I'd imagine they'll be putting out 1-2 more characters then as well.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
erving Green Sparx Gems: 108
#433 Posted: 17:46:49 26/01/2012
Be sure to check Sams club. Just picked a three pack with wrecking ball, stealth elf, sonic boom for $16.48. They had other 3 packs including the one with whirlwind, double trouble, and drill sergeant.
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#434 Posted: 20:54:35 26/01/2012
Just called gamestop (Missouri) and they said they got tons of skylanders in yesterday. They have cynder, picking it up at 5 today...
sayitbetter Red Sparx Gems: 54
#435 Posted: 23:28:01 26/01/2012
Thought I'd pass along this response I received today from Activision about Legendary Skylanders.

Subject
Will the Legendary Skylanders ever be made available in a wider release? Plea...

Discussion Thread
Response (Victor Ramos) 01/26/2012 12:08 PM
Hello, Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

All skylanders are still in production. The legendary editions are currently exclusive to Toys r US and I cannot note if they will be released at other retailers. Currently, the popularity of the skylanders makes it harder to obtain these skylanders. Our production rate is and has been pushed as high as it ca be. We cannot control its pricing online nor have the shelves stocked. Most retailers claim that the second they receive stock, they are purchased immediately. We are working as fast as we can to have more placed on the shelves but they are being bought out everywhere and we cannot control its popularity. These Legendary editions are rare and harder to find since they are exclusive but I recommend you speak to a toys R us employee or manager for information on when they obtain their skylanders.

Please feel free to contact us again for technical issues or questions
Have a nice Day!
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#436 Posted: 23:35:35 26/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
FINALLY found an EOI at walmart OSHAWA Ontario Canada. The rest should be here soon. At least it's something new

[User Posted Image]

cudos for you dude smilie
#437 Posted: 23:47:28 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: sayitbetter
Thought I'd pass along this response I received today from Activision about Legendary Skylanders.

Subject
Will the Legendary Skylanders ever be made available in a wider release? Plea...

Discussion Thread
Response (Victor Ramos) 01/26/2012 12:08 PM
Hello, Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

All skylanders are still in production. The legendary editions are currently exclusive to Toys r US and I cannot note if they will be released at other retailers. Currently, the popularity of the skylanders makes it harder to obtain these skylanders. Our production rate is and has been pushed as high as it ca be. We cannot control its pricing online nor have the shelves stocked. Most retailers claim that the second they receive stock, they are purchased immediately. We are working as fast as we can to have more placed on the shelves but they are being bought out everywhere and we cannot control its popularity. These Legendary editions are rare and harder to find since they are exclusive but I recommend you speak to a toys R us employee or manager for information on when they obtain their skylanders.

Please feel free to contact us again for technical issues or questions
Have a nice Day!

One of swords has confirmed it twice that they will be in TRU soon. He has also confirmed it that the legendary figures are still an exclusive to TRU.
---
My kids own :
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#438 Posted: 23:48:35 26/01/2012
for once I can stand you monsinour ,no offense
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#439 Posted: 00:40:50 02/02/2012
. During the Spring, look for Lightning Rod, Zook, Warnado, Camo, Wham-Shell and the Dragons Peak Adventure Pack (including Sunburn). see this i found on their facebook
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
#440 Posted: 23:38:30 02/02/2012
Got EoI and the older Darklight Crypt today at GameStop! I called them @ like 1pm and they said that they had like 6 boxes and didn't get the chance to go through them to see what they had. I biked there as fast as I could, bought EoI first and waited around, since they had EoI and the Triple Pack with Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sergent (again) I hoped they would have Cynder in one of the other boxes. I got some schoolwork done during the wait. An hour later, I went back to see if they had anymore, and the last box had no other Skylanders in it, so I bought Darklight Crypt before heading home. I was pretty disappointed, but I not so much since I got those 2 APs. smilie

I guess I will have to call more stores tomorrow... The hunt continues...
---
#441 Posted: 00:00:49 03/02/2012
the legendarys are discontinued and cynder is a challenge try walmart thats were i got mine
---
ima nom nom u tonight
#442 Posted: 00:06:48 03/02/2012
Quote: zebas1234
the legendarys are discontinued and cynder is a challenge try walmart thats were i got mine

Original Post: What?! I thought the legendaries were going to be restocked again!!

EDIT: Found this on another topic... from spyroflame0487..

Quote: spyroflame0487

Here's the quote that's been posted a few times about it already:

"As for the discussions about the Legendary 3-pack: The Legendary toys are TRU exclusives. I asked the Skylanders team here at work on Friday and they confirmed it, then someone else from the team confirmed it this morning just to make sure I'd gotten an answer. They said more are being made now and TRU stores should get restocks in the coming weeks/months." ... Dan Amrich, Social Media Manager, Activision - http://oneofswords.com/

So, they WILL be back; they're being made; it's just going to take some time...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:17:28 03/02/2012 by Skytalon
#443 Posted: 00:14:29 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
The misinformation on the board is redonkulous. If anyone was able to make a sticky post, the one where we have difinitive info that the legendary figures are coming back out should be stickeyed.
---
My kids own :
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#444 Posted: 00:17:32 03/02/2012
Given that a reputable person (the Social Media Manager of Activision) has stated in this forum that his understanding is that they are being produced again, I would realistically expect that they will be.

The competing opinion is based on Toys R Us staff who may be conversant of the facts but are more likely just repeating what they think may be true and/or trying to stop all of the incessant questioning on the matter.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#445 Posted: 00:28:02 03/02/2012
well few more days mybe in u.s we get camo for febuwary 16
---
ima nom nom u tonight
#446 Posted: 01:09:38 03/02/2012
Don't get to exited zebas...
---
She was a lot like you,
#447 Posted: 01:16:34 03/02/2012
but mybe camo is next
---
ima nom nom u tonight
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#448 Posted: 01:26:30 03/02/2012
Quote: zebas1234
but mybe camo is next

According to the original catalog dates, Camo was going to be out in June with Warnado. Our Easter Release was:

Skylanders Single Pack with Lightning Rod
Skylanders Single Pack with Zook
Skylanders Single Pack with Ignitor

Skylanders Triple Pack G with Cynder, Lightning Rod and Zook

Skylanders Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack with Suburn

If I had to guess, they'd move the individual releases up a few months, rather than have everything bumped up all at once. So we'll probably see Lightning Rod, Zook, and Ignitor singles around March or so, with Camo and Warnado around late April, early May and Wham Shell around June, if not in the same group with Camo and Warnado.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#449 Posted: 01:43:41 03/02/2012
ACCORDING TO THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE search camo warnado wham shell in spring in april or march or it depends the state too mybe u.s febuwary mybe idk if so im getting camo warnado and sunburn and zues
---
ima nom nom u tonight
#450 Posted: 01:53:53 03/02/2012
People it's not the end of the world just because he's coming out in feb or june
---
She was a lot like you,
First | Previous | Page 9 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me