First | Previous | Page 16 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#751 Posted: 03:18:09 16/04/2012
This will make your lives easier first off, I have a youtube account called, wdrumz and I do Skylander Upgrade Reviews BUT also Heroic Challenge Reviews. That being said here are my results so far:

(Keep in mind my guys are 28/28 Heroics done so far)

Trigger Happy: Golden Money Bags Path hands down, so powerful and so underrated

Boomer: I tried the Clobber Troll Path and it SUCKS in PVP compared to Demolition Troll, I was so ticked I didn't do it sooner.

Drobot: Master Blaster Path

Drill Sergeant: I did the Megadozer Path but I want to try the Drill/Gun one any thoughts?

Spyro: Sheep Burner Path, not that strong on PVP sadly...

Voodood: Marauder Path hands down, it's amazing

Wrecking Ball: Did the Ultimate Spinner Path, not sure how good the other one is. On PVP his spinner does lots of dmg.

Double Trouble: Channeler Path is SOOO MUCH BETTER than the Doubles Path, did it and in PVP it SUCKS

Gill Grunt: Water Weaver Path hands down

Zap: Did the Slime Serpent Path and changed to Telsa Path, though boring it is so good atm. The lightning shoots off of walls! So useful and his wave attack is so strong when it automatically electrifies itself

Slam Bam: Did Glacier Yeti Path but it sucked in PVP so I did the Blizzard Brawler Path and I love it, he is a tank!

Eruptor: Did both, Volcanor Path is so much better than the other one

Flameslinger: Arrow Path easy

Sunburn: Flame Lord Path but I have no idea how good the Blaze Dragon is

Stealth Elf: Pook Blade Path, shocker... she's too good haha

Stump Smash: Nut Crafter Path is sooo fun

Zook: Floral Path, those cacti RULE!

Bash: Did his Roll Path but it sucks in PVP, do the Granite Dragon Path hands down, it's insane 0_O

Prism Break: Crystaleer Path he is a GOD so strong!

Terrfain: I have him on Sandhog Path and his is a God like many state

Dino-Rang: Master Boomerang Path, this guy is a monster!

Chop Chop: I did the Shield Path, now I am on the Vampiric Sword Path and it is just okay. I don't like him very much.

Ghost Roaster: Fear Eater Path is so good, those ghost can heal you if you eat them up!

Hex: Did the Orb Path and hated it, Bone Crafter Path makes her a god in PVP

Cynder: Did the Shadowdancer Path and it is fun.

Sonic Boom: Did both paths but I like her Medea Griffin Path more, when you summon those babies onto an enemy it does 40 dmg

Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon Path makes her a beast!

Lightning Rod: Lightning Lord Path and he is soooo strong if you can nail someone dead on with that lightning god summoning attack
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#752 Posted: 15:03:33 16/04/2012
Quote: Drobot526
for gill grunt even though harpooner does good attacks water weaver is the best because you can take out multiple enemies at once and the reserve water tank upgrade can mak you fly and shoot water for as long as you want.

I'm not saying Harpooner is better than Water Weaver (I personally prefer it but only because I'm bad at coordinating the hose and the starfish) BUT Harpooner can take out multiple enemies at once... there are 3 harpoons which can hit up to 3 different targets and pass straight through those enemies to hit the ones behind them. While I can see that in general Water Weaver can be stronger, Harpooner can deal with more enemies at once so your point is invalid.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:04:35 16/04/2012 by Deandria
ryum Blue Sparx Gems: 759
#753 Posted: 16:38:18 16/04/2012
Quote: ryum
does anyone happen to know how much damage Cynder does with shadow dash when she's on the shadowdancer path?

Anyone?
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#754 Posted: 16:46:09 16/04/2012
does anyone happen to know how much damage Cynder does with shadow dash when she's on the shadowdancer path?

Anyone?

i don't have cynder sorry...
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#755 Posted: 16:53:43 16/04/2012
Ummm... 15 I think. The same as the lightning attack.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#756 Posted: 17:03:17 16/04/2012
Well that doesn't seem worth it.
Krisiun Green Sparx Gems: 390
#757 Posted: 17:04:39 16/04/2012
Hey Ryum, great job on the Organized Upgrade Recommendation. I like the separation there is for each character because it makes it WAY easier to find a specific guy. Very useful. They should make it a Sticky.

I was wondering if you are going to add damage numbers for each characters fully upgraded attacks. It would be cool to have a reference like that. Let's say for example if I want to choose a path for Prism Break. I know his Crystal Drop does 40 damage but if I choose the other path I have no idea what fully upgraded lasers can do.

I've searched for a definitive damage list but can't find one.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:05:41 16/04/2012 by Krisiun
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#758 Posted: 17:16:42 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, Dark may as well make it the new sticky thread. Hardly any use for this one anymore.
---
but i love it all smooth
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#759 Posted: 20:35:38 16/04/2012
Quote: LevanJess
Yeah, Dark may as well make it the new sticky thread. Hardly any use for this one anymore.

He sticyed it. What is stickying it? smilie
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#760 Posted: 21:26:01 16/04/2012
Quote: Krisiun
Hey Ryum, great job on the Organized Upgrade Recommendation. I like the separation there is for each character because it makes it WAY easier to find a specific guy. Very useful. They should make it a Sticky.

I was wondering if you are going to add damage numbers for each characters fully upgraded attacks. It would be cool to have a reference like that. Let's say for example if I want to choose a path for Prism Break. I know his Crystal Drop does 40 damage but if I choose the other path I have no idea what fully upgraded lasers can do.

I've searched for a definitive damage list but can't find one.

Thanks. I don't have all the characters yet so I can't do it, but the next time I have a big swath of free time (probably next Monday) I can organize a list of all the characters, their attacks for each path and people on the board can plug in the numbers and I'll copy and paste them in.

About my organized recommendation thread, if the mod wants to sticky it that's fine with me. I knew who to talk to I'd see about editing my posts on that thread to make it look a little cleaner.
In a perfect world my first three posts wouldn't have a character limit and I'd feed all relevant info into it
One post for pve and Co-op recommendations, one for pvp both of those posts would be complied with explanations and ideas and lastly the third post would be pure data. Like the numbers for each attack and a lot more
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#761 Posted: 21:50:43 16/04/2012 | Topic Creator
He may as well. No point in this anymore if no one wants to use it due to disorganization or whatever.

Quote: Stealth Elf 32
He sticyed it. What is stickying it? /shrug

Have you noticed how there's a "[STICKY]" next to the thread and how it's only on the top of the list so no one can miss it? If you sticky threads they stay at the top of the topic list so no one can miss it.
---
but i love it all smooth
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#762 Posted: 00:22:31 17/04/2012
This a supid question (oh wait. there is no thing as a stupid question, just stoopid people ashing quesshins smilie) But what is the best path for smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#763 Posted: 00:41:43 17/04/2012
Well I chose the oppisite one from my normal Trigger happy which was the Golden money bags.
And its actually REALLY good. The only downer is No Yamoto blast or whatever it is called and no coins bouncing of walls. The coins dont do that much damage when you buy the Upgrade GOLDEN GUNS DO EVEN MORE DAMAGE and The coin thing makes up for it. I would just choose the oppisite of whatever one your Normal smilie has becasue they are both good.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:03 17/04/2012 by Mr-McChicken22
#764 Posted: 03:02:05 17/04/2012
^Thanks! I guess he will be on the gun path!
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#765 Posted: 22:16:13 17/04/2012
To everyone asking about attack damage check out Tashiji's really good thread: The Definitive Attack Damage Topic.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:41 17/04/2012 by Deandria
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#766 Posted: 22:20:27 17/04/2012
@joerox123
I have tried both.Yamato Blasts are good but horribly slowly charging, even though they have massive power.I...I was good enough by the standards of Golden Money Bangs.If I ever go back to it, it'll be because of the damage increase to the guns and the rebound effect.Sure, feel free to go for it.
---
Gotcha!
#767 Posted: 01:10:08 18/04/2012
Is Undead Defender any good for smilie?
---
#768 Posted: 01:52:39 18/04/2012
Quote: joerox123
Is Undead Defender any good for smilie?

Yes, I LOVE that. Let it out, and stun enemies to hit them w/ sword.
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#769 Posted: 21:43:00 18/04/2012
Ignitor: BladeMaster Eruptor: Volcanor and NOTHING you say will make them change. Ignitor is going to be on Soul of the Flame, and I could stay that way, or reset again.
---
#770 Posted: 21:50:49 18/04/2012
So...LL or TT for smilie?
Just got it.I'm thinking to go for Lightning Lord.But I'll try both first and decide from there.
---
Gotcha!
#771 Posted: 21:53:42 18/04/2012
Lightning lord..
The Only good thing about Typhoon titan is that when you preform the lightning attack Enimies cant hurt you that easily. Well thats what i have heard
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#772 Posted: 22:02:37 18/04/2012
Hey what path should I do for ignitor?
#773 Posted: 22:04:30 18/04/2012
Soul of flame.
It does major damage when you get the one: Shoot two extra flame forms.
The extra ones to 50 each!!
#774 Posted: 22:04:54 18/04/2012
Quote: Rand O M

Blade Master
---
#775 Posted: 22:08:58 18/04/2012

Soul of Flame

There that sounds better smilie
#776 Posted: 22:10:40 18/04/2012
Quote: Mr-McChicken22

Soul of Flame

There that sounds better smilie

Any thing wrong with my Ignitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? smilie
---
#777 Posted: 22:12:08 18/04/2012
What?
#778 Posted: 22:13:45 18/04/2012
What?

smiliesmiliesmilieMy smilie is on that path. Anything wrong with it????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiliesmiliesmilie
---
#779 Posted: 22:15:02 18/04/2012
No just that Soul of Flame does more damge and gives him longer range. smilie
#780 Posted: 22:19:45 18/04/2012
No just that Soul of Flame does more damge and gives him longer range. smilie

Well you changed my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#781 Posted: 22:22:44 18/04/2012
Yeah.....
Well R A ndom are you Asking for the Path that does more damge *cough soul of flame cough*
or Fun *cough soul of flame again cough*
#782 Posted: 22:24:31 18/04/2012
Just which one is the best. I'll probably do soul of flame.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#783 Posted: 22:46:58 18/04/2012
Soul of the Flame really is the best. Some people might prefer Blademaster, but really, SoF is categorically superior.
#784 Posted: 23:18:46 18/04/2012
Blademaster. I am with you SE32
---
#785 Posted: 23:53:32 18/04/2012
It would be one thing if the alternative to SoF were a great melee, because then at least the case could be made. But he's not. Blademaster is a worse melee character than Stealth Elf, Voodood, Brawler Terrafin, Slam Bam and Bash. He's about as good as Stump Smash. I really wouldn't trade one of the game's best characters, period, in Soul of the Flame Ignitor, for a melee who's about as good as Stump Smash. That's a pretty low bar.
#786 Posted: 23:56:41 18/04/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Soul of the Flame really is the best. Some people might prefer Blademaster, but really, SoF is categorically superior.

What does that mean?
---
#787 Posted: 01:49:28 19/04/2012
Better in every way there is to be better. Basically, SoF does more damage to more enemies more quickly, excels in PVP where Blademaster is extremely mediocre, is the superior defender, and even does more damage up close with mortars and mortar explosions than Blademaster does with any attack his sword has. It's one of the most clear-cut differences between two builds in the game. Personal preference is one thing--and believe me, it's okay to prefer Blademaster, I'm not telling anyone to reset here--but if the question is which build is better, then the answer can really only be Soul of the Flame. Superiority, in this instance, has nothing to do with preference. One Ignitor build really is greater than the other in every way one can measure greatness in Skylanders.
#788 Posted: 01:57:29 19/04/2012
^ I play PvE and Blademaster does really good.
---
Fabdude1125 Red Sparx Gems: 15
#789 Posted: 02:17:10 19/04/2012
I haven't tried your path but prismancer is amazing! I love how the prisms turn yellow and since he already has such high def it makes him a powerhouse and a brick wall. His dmg becomes so good you finish a vs battle in seconds.
---
I've been a fan of Spyro since the PS1 games (which I still have). GO SPYRO!!!
BEST THINGS IN LIFE - smilie smilie smilie and BACON!
#790 Posted: 02:18:14 19/04/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Better in every way there is to be better. Basically, SoF does more damage to more enemies more quickly, excels in PVP where Blademaster is extremely mediocre, is the superior defender, and even does more damage up close with mortars and mortar explosions than Blademaster does with any attack his sword has. It's one of the most clear-cut differences between two builds in the game. Personal preference is one thing--and believe me, it's okay to prefer Blademaster, I'm not telling anyone to reset here--but if the question is which build is better, then the answer can really only be Soul of the Flame. Superiority, in this instance, has nothing to do with preference. One Ignitor build really is greater than the other in every way one can measure greatness in Skylanders.

You seem to always know what to say!
#791 Posted: 04:06:14 19/04/2012
What does smilie shield relepase thing do.
---
#792 Posted: 04:09:07 19/04/2012
^Basically a stronger defense. Also, I think the shield bump attack does extra damage. But go with the sword path, really powerful.
#793 Posted: 07:04:47 19/04/2012
@joerox123
In PvE, if you hold the shield all the way till it breaks due to damage, it'll release a purple beam that usually hits for 75 and launches you around like crazy.In PvP, almost nothing.
If I helped, I'm glad smilie
---
Gotcha!
#794 Posted: 11:35:08 19/04/2012
Quote: joerox123
What does smilie shield relepase thing do.

you absorb the damage, and lauch it at foes
---
#795 Posted: 20:59:48 19/04/2012
My mother asked the guy in the store(that's kinda disrespectful, he's a nice dude and actually tries to memorize the names of the skylanders.Anyway...)to book almost everyone in my targeted part of the signature.Which should I get first?
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:13 19/04/2012 by HexDisciple
#796 Posted: 23:27:11 19/04/2012
/\ smilie or smilie. Cool guys.
---
#797 Posted: 23:12:06 20/04/2012
Thanks.
My second topic.Here's a question:Give Lightning Lord path a rating of 0 to 10.
Score:0-5->YOU'RE NUTS!!!I just tried it.I was stunned.About 12 ticks of 26 damage not accounting criticals and its exceptional bulk(more of less 600, give or take).Plus, he looks awesome while doing the Grand Lightning attack.No, you're not nuts, it's just my opinion.I beat an Ignitor two times in a row, the first one with about 70% health left.Also, yes, I agree with SotF Ignitor.Not because it's what it's preferred here, but for experience.The combos aren't that worth it:A sped-up Slam and a blast with roughly 3/4 of the range of Fiery Slam.
Also, I was hit in the face in one of my matches with a Soul attack.The amount of ticks was ridiculous.About 4 ticks in one second
And I think Zook is gonna be the first.Also, I'm trying to do the following about the collection of skylanders:
-I'm trying to choose Skylanders my bros don't have.That way, we're sort of collecting them together.
-After the joined collections are complete, I will start asking for the Skylanders I didn't have.
Who cares?I bet you don't care about this.
Sorry to bother you all.
---
Gotcha!
#798 Posted: 00:07:35 21/04/2012
Wham Shell: Captain Crustation. I like Commander Crab, too, but I'm not Mr. StarFishBullets, I'm Mr. Mace! smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:09 21/04/2012 by Stealth Elf 32
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#799 Posted: 01:02:20 21/04/2012
Captain Crustacean is all about the mace, and it is far superior to Commander Crab.

Commander Crab is decent, but the hit detection on the shots sometimes suck.

The same can be said about Captain Crustacean, with mace swings, however it's his enhanced Posiedon Strike that is a true killer.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Deadpool4 Green Sparx Gems: 106
#800 Posted: 01:08:45 21/04/2012
What is the best path for warnado, why?
First | Previous | Page 16 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me