Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Which Skylanders are next? [CLOSED]
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#1 Posted: 09:14:28 19/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Which skylanders do you think are coming out next? Will there be 3 that come out again or all at once? Including legendary trigger happy we still have 10 more to go. Will there be any more store exclusives?

I think there will be at leads one more exclusive and my bet is on Best Buy or GameStop. Maybe both.

Just to hazard a guess, I would say they are going to release another group of 3 and maybe one of the adventure packs on or after black Friday. They may release a few more before the end of the year but we will probably not have them all by the end of December.

I think L. Trigger Happy will be a TRU exclusive like the other legendaries but we probably won't see him for a while.
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#2 Posted: 11:40:05 19/11/2011
I hope Cynder, Camo and Sunburn are comming next.
I want them since the game came out...
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 21:39:54 19/11/2011
Maybe Camo, Lightning Rod, and Wham Shell? I especially want Camo because I'm trying to get all of the dragons and I like how his figure is posed.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#4 Posted: 00:12:01 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Sunburn looks awsome but I am actually hoping for a water, life and air element because we only have two from those elements.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#5 Posted: 00:44:45 20/11/2011
Probably all the remaining Skylanders will come out. I mean, Christmas is nearing, and the game's becoming a craze, so why not? Also, the site got updated with everybody's bio so I guess that gives a hint.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#6 Posted: 13:34:33 20/11/2011
Quote: Dragonhope
Probably all the remaining Skylanders will come out. I mean, Christmas is nearing, and the game's becoming a craze, so why not? Also, the site got updated with everybody's bio so I guess that gives a hint.

Let's hope so.
It would make more sense to bring them to the stores before christmas, when everyone is bying much more than in other times of the year instead of waiting for the new year to come and then release them...
---

gryphon Red Sparx Gems: 85
#7 Posted: 17:54:42 21/11/2011
Hoping for Camo, I think he's the last one I'm willing to get; the rest I probably will pass on.
---
Have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#8 Posted: 19:32:59 22/11/2011
I just pre-ordered Camo, Double Trouble, Warnado, and Cynder from Walmart. The strange thing about Camo is that the date on the site says it will shipped on Nov. 29th when all of the other pre-order Skylanders have a shipment date of Dec. 29. It could be a mistake or possibly Camo might come out a little earlier because there are only two life Skylanders out right now.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#9 Posted: 20:46:26 22/11/2011
WANT CYNDER! smilie
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
#10 Posted: 20:49:21 22/11/2011
Quote: OpalOsprey
I just pre-ordered Camo, Double Trouble, Warnado, and Cynder from Walmart. The strange thing about Camo is that the date on the site says it will shipped on Nov. 29th when all of the other pre-order Skylanders have a shipment date of Dec. 29. It could be a mistake or possibly Camo might come out a little earlier because there are only two life Skylanders out right now.
Wait, so technically, our rumored date now is Dec. 29?
---
#11 Posted: 22:06:19 22/11/2011
Quote: Dragonhope
Wait, so technically, our rumored date now is Dec. 29?

Possibly if the site is correct but it could be a misprint due to only Camo having this date. All of the other new Skylanders are listed as December fourth. Keep in mind that this is a site date and not an in-store delivery date, which means these are the dates that you can order the figures online and not when they are arriving in-store at Walmart. So it might even be possible for these figures to show up earlier like Wrecking Ball, Hex, and Dino-Rang because Walmart's online shipping date release for them is also December fourth but they showed up in-store on the fifteenth of November.
---

#12 Posted: 22:47:13 22/11/2011
Quote:
Possibly if the site is correct but it could be a misprint due to only Camo having this date. All of the other new Skylanders are listed as December fourth. Keep in mind that this is a site date and not an in-store delivery date, which means these are the dates that you can order the figures online and not when they are arriving in-store at Walmart. So it might even be possible for these figures to show up earlier like Wrecking Ball, Hex, and Dino-Rang because Walmart's online shipping date release for them is also December fourth but they showed up in-store on the fifteenth of November.

That would be so great if they are comming earlier then expected. I want them so much. I just can't wait for it
---

LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#13 Posted: 23:14:04 22/11/2011
ok thats it. on 29 of november, ill check le stores.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#14 Posted: 02:08:32 23/11/2011 | Topic Creator
After checking the Walmart website I also noticed that it has a little store availability link next to Cynder's. All the other characters do not have that link excpet for the already released figures, hex, wrecking ball and dino. If you scroll over the link it says: Sold in Stores. I don't know about everyone else, but I sure have not seen her there
#15 Posted: 03:07:51 23/11/2011
^
Wow that's very interesting, I didn't notice that so thanks for pointing that out. It might be a mistake but you never know. I also just noticed that they added pictures to the character pack II figures such as Prism Break and so on. It's kind of odd because There is a "Skylanders Character Pack - Prism Break (UNIV)" and another one that says "Skylanders Character Pack II - Prism Break (Wii)" with the same product pictures. So one's universal and one's only for the Wii? I'm pretty sure that it's a misprint but I wander what they will give you if you pre-order the pack II version. Even though the pictures are the same for both, I think there's a possibility that the pack II version might be different somehow. Maybe the figure is positioned differently or silver or another alternate color?

Edit: I checked the site again and three of the older characters that are labeled as pack II have a "sold in stores" note. These three characters are Boomer, Zap, and Eruptor. I find this interesting because silver Boomers and Eruptors have been found, so maybe the older characters labeled as character pack II are going to be silver variants. This is just a guess though.

Sorry for the long post.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:47:21 23/11/2011 by OpalOsprey
#16 Posted: 04:28:11 23/11/2011 | Topic Creator
That would be interesting if they released different versions of all the characters eventually.
Would I get them?

Probably. =_=
forcesofwill Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#17 Posted: 14:07:53 23/11/2011
I just got an email from Walmart today saying that ALL of the remaining Skylanders have been delayed until June of next year! What the hell?
#18 Posted: 14:12:49 23/11/2011 | Topic Creator
^Waaaaaah????? Anyone else have other info on this??
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#19 Posted: 14:17:17 23/11/2011
Uh? No?

Can you provide this mail please? A screenshot? A proof?
#20 Posted: 14:20:23 23/11/2011
WTF???
Could somebody hit me please, that I'm awake???
I hope that it's just the Walmart store and not the others too. Maybe they're still comming up soon in other stores...
---

#21 Posted: 14:42:06 23/11/2011
They sent me six emails to cover all of the figures I preordered. They all basically say the same thing:

Quote:
Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. The release date of the item(s) listed below has changed.
The revised arrival date is shown below.

While we are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause, please note that Wal-Mart does not control this release date, which is set by the manufacturer.

===========================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 16 NOV 2011 06:09 AM
Order Number:

Description
Skylanders Character Pack II - Zook (Wii)
Original release date : 04 DEC 2011
New release date : 01 JUN 2012
Should arrive by : 12 JUN 2012
Selected Shipping Method : Standard

Skylanders Character Pack II - Camo (Wii)
Original release date : 29 NOV 2011
- Hide quoted text -
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#22 Posted: 14:55:43 23/11/2011
Wow, I heard nothing about that, it's pretty strange. O.o
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#23 Posted: 15:52:33 23/11/2011
I wouldn't really trust those dates, some stores make up their own dates and it will most likely change again.

It would be nice if Activision would tell us the dates but getting that info from them is pretty much impossible, They can't even tell me who is developing the iPad version. I think that the bigger a company gets the worse their customer communication becomes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:17 23/11/2011 by SteveW
#24 Posted: 15:57:00 23/11/2011
Why would they do that?
What the hell is wrong with those guys holding the new skylanders back and not deliver them to the stores where they belong?
The ones from the first wave are nearly sold out and even there they have problems to order new ones...
please tell me this isn't true... :'(
---

#25 Posted: 16:23:16 23/11/2011
Quote: forcesofwill
They sent me six emails to cover all of the figures I preordered. They all basically say the same thing:

Quote:
Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. The release date of the item(s) listed below has changed.

While we are sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause, please note that Wal-Mart does not control this release date, which is set by the manufacturer.

ORDER SUMMARY
Order Number:

Description

- Hide quoted text -
Which is why I questioned our sudden dates smilie

I would remain skeptical about the dates, though; Toys for Bob DID promise to have more Skylanders by the holidays If they DO hold it off until June, then it is bad marketing. If they sell it before or after Christmas they'll still make quite a lot of sales.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#26 Posted: 18:17:37 23/11/2011

Quote:

ORDER SUMMARY
Order Number:

Description

- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you ordered too late?

I just checked my email and I have no such email. I preordered the 7 characters I don't have, and my order on Walmart.com still shows up, and I don't have a single new email from Walmart.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#27 Posted: 19:18:05 23/11/2011
Wow I hope they're wrong because Jun is way to long of a wait for me. I just ordered four characters the other day so I hope they don't rip me off. I checked the site and the strange thing is that Wrecking Ball, Dino-Rang, and Hex also say that they're currently unavailable. Do you think that their dates are being moved also and stores aren't going to get them on stock anymore with only leftover ones from previous shipments? If it's so, then it will be even harder for the people still trying to get them, I'm lucky that I was able to find them before this happened.
---

#28 Posted: 19:27:04 23/11/2011
Quote:

I just checked my email and I have no such email. I preordered the 7 characters I don't have, and my order on Walmart.com still shows up, and I don't have a single new email from Walmart.

But when you look up your order status in the Account part of the Walmart page, does it still give December dates for everything?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:28:54 23/11/2011 by forcesofwill
Dramall Green Sparx Gems: 106
#29 Posted: 19:46:43 23/11/2011
I got the delayed email this morning as well, when I go and check the order @ Walmart it has been updated with the new date.

1 Skylanders Character Pack II - Hex (Wii)
Add to Remind Me List NEW!
Item in Remind Me List
Processing
Your order is being processed. It is estimated to arrive between Friday, 06/08/2012 and Tuesday, 06/12/2012.

Item Order Status & Delivery Date
1 Skylanders Character Pack II - Dino-Rang (Wii)
Add to Remind Me List NEW!
Item in Remind Me List
Processing
Your order is being processed. It is estimated to arrive between Friday, 06/08/2012 and Tuesday, 06/12/2012
RocketBeast Green Sparx Gems: 326
#30 Posted: 20:01:12 23/11/2011
I'm sure we won't have to wait till June for the remainder of the Skylanders. I mean, that is a looooooong ways away, and by that time, this game will have been forgotten by most of the public.
---
Beastly Tiki Behemoth
Own: (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)
#31 Posted: 20:25:39 23/11/2011
Quote: RocketBeast
I'm sure we won't have to wait till June for the remainder of the Skylanders. I mean, that is a looooooong ways away, and by that time, this game will have been forgotten by most of the public.

I also think it's just Walmart with this problem... I don't think they are comming this late in other stores. By the way, you can buy Hex, Dino-Rang and Wrecking Ball yet and Walmart is not able to deliver it, so it really is a Walmart problem.
---

GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#32 Posted: 20:26:50 23/11/2011
Quote:

But when you look up your order status in the Account part of the Walmart page, does it still give December dates for everything?

NOPE! I looked everywhere on my order status, and while it doesn't give a date for the toys (which it never did on my order status), it doesn't give any new date.

It simply says that they're processing and I still don't have an email. I literally ordered them the day the news broke, and I ordered them right before the first person mentioned them here.

Who knows. All I know is I don't see any date change on my order and I haven't gotten that email.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#33 Posted: 21:54:39 23/11/2011
Wow I hope they're wrong because Jun is way to long of a wait for me. I just ordered four characters the other day so I hope they don't rip me off. I checked the site and the strange thing is that Wrecking Ball, Dino-Rang, and Hex also say that they're currently unavailable. Do you think that their dates are being moved also and stores aren't going to get them on stock anymore with only leftover ones from previous shipments? If it's so, then it will be even harder for the people still trying to get them, I'm lucky that I was able to find them before this happened.
Kind of makes sense since some stores broke the street date, so they won't get any more shipments for a while.

Really, the only way to properly estimate the date and which characters are coming out is by the videos in the game's Facebook page.
---
#34 Posted: 21:57:02 23/11/2011
I just checked my email and apparently I received the same message for the four Skylanders that I ordered - Camo, Warnado, Double Trouble, and Cynder. I really hope that this is a mistake =(.
---

dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#35 Posted: 22:24:53 23/11/2011
As anyone who orders pre-orders a lot knows, stores make up dates and change them around all the time. Gamestop does this a lot, they'll take pre-orders for games they know are coming out and it'll have some insane release date listed then when the actual date is known, they will change it to the correct date.

My guess is Walmart or any other store has no clue when the next figures are coming yet.
But I can pretty much guarantee it wont be June! Activision would be shooting themselves in the foot majorly with that one and we all know they are in it for the almighty dollar! smilie
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:25:35 23/11/2011 by dantilly
#36 Posted: 23:38:38 23/11/2011
^
That's actually a good point, it's possible that Toy's For Bob informed Walmart that the date was being moved from December fourth to another date but they didn't tell Walmart yet what date it will be so Walmart took a wild guess on a really late date. This would be because they wanted to make sure that they didn't put a date that's earlier than the actual release so people wouldn't get upset for it not showing in time. But I'm still pretty upset for them changing the date in the first place smilie .
---

C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#37 Posted: 23:55:12 23/11/2011
If the next wave does get released that late into next year, perhaps they'll use the time they have to sort out all of the glitches toys have been experiencing, you know, to improve them.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#38 Posted: 04:57:43 24/11/2011
It wouldn't be June. They just released Dino and Hex and stuff only a month after the game was released, they would not wait another 7 months to release the next wave. Even a total idiot wouldn't be stupid enough to do that! Especially considering the short attention spans of the target age group...

It's probably just wal-mart.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
mathep Red Sparx Gems: 67
#39 Posted: 00:52:09 26/01/2012
[User Posted Image]
#40 Posted: 01:17:33 26/01/2012
^ Welcome to DarkSpyro! Please don't bump topics, if you're trying to post a picture you click on the image icon (it's the one that looks like a tree) and past the image's url in between the brackets. You can refer to the "Help Files" on the left upper corner of the page if you need help and you can refer to the forum rules right above it too.

example: (img)insert your images url here(/img)
Replace the "(" and ")" with brackets "[" and "]"
---

#41 Posted: 06:41:14 26/01/2012
every since skylanders came out, this site had been bombed with noobs. why?
---
Team Drago
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#42 Posted: 06:54:24 26/01/2012
Quote: LyraDragon
every since skylanders came out, this site had been bombed with noobs. why?

In all honesty i think it is because the site has the best skylanders guide. Anyone looking for help in skylanders is basically brought here. Thats how i found out about the site. This is the first forum i've joined and actually posted on so i guess i would be considered a noob. I caught on pretty quick, i dont see why new people have trouble though o.O everything i needed was either already posted or easy to find in the help files. And once my laptop is repaired i might even attempt to post a couple pics smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
#43 Posted: 06:56:38 26/01/2012
but they can just go and read the walktrough instead of joining and spamming noobish thing that obviously has been answered..
---
Team Drago
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#44 Posted: 07:06:06 26/01/2012
True, i think its just that they dont want to read through all the stuff thats already been posted. People are lazy and thats just a sad truth. I try to avoid looking like an idiot thats why i actually read as much as i can and actually look for a topic to make sure that i am not asking the same old questions that people are tired of hearing. I think its great to have a site where people can talk all skylanders all the time and do some joking around. Not an annoying obnoxious amount but enough to keep things entertaining. But ya i do get what you are saying, it is basically common curtosy to at least try to find an answer on your own before blurting it out to the comunity smilie
---
Praise Helix!!!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#45 Posted: 13:32:51 26/01/2012
just post the link to the topic(that already is here) they ask about... dont start discussions... that will end these idiot posts very fast....
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#46 Posted: 16:36:21 03/03/2012
Um...I have Cynder.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Sebnaly Red Sparx Gems: 10
#47 Posted: 19:41:42 27/03/2012
Please tell me when lightning rod or sunburn comes out smilie I WANT THEM SO BAD
#48 Posted: 19:52:47 27/03/2012
^ Zook, Ignitor, and Lightning Rod have already been released on the 21st of March throughout the U.S. and Sunburn on the 25th. they should show up where you live soon but keep in mind that Sunburn will be exclusive to Toys'R'us for thirty days (until the 24th of next month, which is April).

Please don't bump older posts and read the forum rules and help files on the top left of your screen under the word "Forum". Here's the direct links:

1. Forum Rules

2. http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/help/Help Files

Thank you and welcome to DarkSpyro.
---

Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me