First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
This page is for Skylander fans. [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#51 Posted: 21:13:28 12/02/2011
Quote: Gwenio
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote: Gwenio

Think about it. Surely they knew what the reaction would be if they changed Spyro again. Therefore they do not care about the hate. And the hate is spreading the word very nicely.

The player is the leader, per the plot summary we have. As I understand it, you can beat the game without Spyro. Therefor he is not important.

The plot really is a lot like that of Season 1 of the Bakugan anime.

NEVER MENTION BAKUGAN AGAIN.

Now, with that aside... I want a plush of Goblin and Gill! *looks for material*

But it is true.

Quote:
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure lets kids take on the role of a powerful Portal Master, who can control over 30 different characters, including the beloved purple dragon Spyro. Each of these heroes is a protector of an amazing, mysterious world, but they have been ejected from their world by the sinister Portal Master known as Kaos and now they are frozen in our world as toys. Only the players of Skylanders Spyro's Adventure can get them back into their world, by embarking on a fantastical journey where they will explore mythical lands, battle menacing, outlandish creatures, collect treasures, and solve challenging puzzles as a part of the quest to save their world.

Anyone else see the similarities?

- Banished from their world(s) to ours.
- Stuck in toy form.
- Can only be released by a person from the world they are stuck in.

You just don't see it, do you? I hate Bgah. Now PLEASE stop pointing out anything to do with the word. Heck, I even avoided looking at those similarities and succeeded in doing so.
Although, thanks for making me remember what my guestbook was missing. smilie

So anyway, I'm hoping that there will be bosses in this game. We haven't had mention of them yet.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#52 Posted: 21:14:26 12/02/2011
I was thinking maybe the three toys you get are preset, meaning the same three come in the same box. With that, they make cutscenes with those three characters in them, in which you watch the story unfold. Or you place the toys on the portal when you get them so it can 'scan' them or something, and it saves that info to the console hard drive so all the toys you've scanned will appear in cutscenes. Or maybe they would include all the characters (at different times; it's hard to put all30 in at once) in the cutscenes whether you've got them or not.
Just thinking outloud here...

But, scant story or no, I think I'll like it as long as the gameplay is fun, and it it really is anything like the Classics, fun will outweigh minimal story or less-than-fantastic design/graphics.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#53 Posted: 21:15:08 12/02/2011
(Looks at last few posts)
I thought this was for Fans? Already SSA haters are complaing on the page.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#54 Posted: 21:16:27 12/02/2011
Quote: Malefor0001
(Looks at last few posts)
I thought this was for Fans? Already SSA haters are complaing on the page.

Like I said, their hatred for the games makes them do stupid things...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#55 Posted: 01:28:25 13/02/2011
Why can't the haters just stay away from the sole page devoted to fans? Are haters solely intent on raising hell and starting flame wars? What sick pleasure does someone get from antagonism? This is ridiculous!
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#56 Posted: 01:33:15 13/02/2011
[User Posted Image]
Yay for fans! smilie

And I don't get why people enjoy complaining about it. I'm hoping there's a nifty little cut scene or story for each character. I like Gill Grunt's story of fighting on land after pirated kidnapped his mermaid girlfriend.
#57 Posted: 01:37:22 13/02/2011
Hehe... maybe Spyro went to rescue Cynder because she was kidnapped? A cross between Spyro and Mario.

"I'M SORRY BUT YOUR PRINCESS IS NOT IN THIS CASTLE."
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#58 Posted: 04:49:03 13/02/2011
I can't really call myself a fan of the game proper (what I've seen of the new characters and footage doesn't really impress me) but I'm in support of the Skylander fans and I do love me some goblin Spyro. He's so ugly he's adorable! smilie
Wyndon_Torque Green Sparx Gems: 190
#59 Posted: 07:21:16 13/02/2011
Wow... sure are alot of haters for a FAN THREAD. C'mon, Spyro fandom. Put on your big girl panties and just be happy for once.
---
http://www.wyndon-torque.deviantart.com
(No. I won't draw your Cynder clone)
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#60 Posted: 07:23:41 13/02/2011
smilie I love you, Wydon. smilie

For the fans of goblin Spyro himself, I've made yet another group on dA pretty much just for him:

Goblin Spyro
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#61 Posted: 14:20:14 14/02/2011
^Joined there already.

Anyway, despite all the hate now, I'm still buying the game. smilie
#62 Posted: 01:49:32 15/02/2011
^As am I.

I'm actually kinda anxious to see how "new" Spyro will turn out.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me