Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Legacy Saga [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 11:12:23 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Spyro Legacy Saga
[User Posted Image]

This is my new made-up Spyro game idea.

There is a new character, Velocity:
[User Posted Image]
Velocity is a new breed of dragon known as the Silver Dragons and can master four elements of her choice. She chose Lava, Light, Mist and Sky Thunder- my made-up element which is blue electricity with different combos. Velocity can change her shade to her elements, so she could be a Sky Thunder Dragon.

Spyro Legacy: Shadows of Evil
After prisoning Malefor in Convexity again, the Celestial World was in an age of peace. Five years later, Malefor summoned Cynder and she suddenly turned evil and twisted. She got the four evil elements of her own and traveled to Convexity. Malefor was not released but was stronger than ever. The only thing he needed was Spyro's heart to give him the power to be free. When in the Dragon City, Spyro found a female dragon named Velocity who was a new breed of dragon- a Silver Dragon. Together they traveled through many places to get to Convexity, while getting some visits from their dark-side along the way (you will be able to play in "dark mode"). At Convexity Cynder was waiting and Malefor took control of her body and was able to use his elements as well as Cynder's. You will have to fight her/him and prevent Malefor from returning.
End.

Spyro Legacy: A World of Convexity
Cynder lost Malefor's control after the fight in Convexity but was very weak. Spyro and Velocity never went near Cynder because she had Evil in her and was always trying to find a way into Convexity. Soon, Malefor gained control to teleport dragons into Convexity only three times. Malefor chose Spyro, Velocity and Cynder. Spyro and Velocity were turned into their Dark Side but were still good and only had the element of Convexity. While they were in Convexity, the portal opened to the Real World but everything got sucked into Convexity. Spyro and Velocity had to find tree crystals to reverse the affects and release the Celestial World. There were bosses guarding each crystal and before they got to the Center of Convexity were Malefor's prison, Spyro and Velocity had to fight Cynder who was in a coating of Convexity. They had to kill Cynder because she was a threat to all of the world. Then Spyro had to leave Velocity and travel into the Prison and free the Celestial World. He turned the crystals into one purple one and chucked it into a ball of light purple light and tried to escape the the pulse but got pulled into the prison.
End.

I will add some more tomorrow if I can...

[User Posted Image]
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 20:53:58 23/05/2010 by Bolt
Mia the dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 930
#2 Posted: 16:38:02 23/05/2010
coolsmilie...
---
need me i'll be at wolf haven or chickensmoothie! chickensmoothie- Untamed Darkness
WolfHaven- EnvyWolf
#3 Posted: 20:34:23 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I'll try to post some more this afternoon!
---
I draw stuff.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 20:50:46 23/05/2010
Change the name of AOC, and I'll consider taking it seriously...
#5 Posted: 20:53:22 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh, was one of your games called that, sorry!
---
I draw stuff.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#6 Posted: 20:53:55 23/05/2010
Quote: Bolt
Oh, was one of your games called that, sorry!

Yes, this is the second time you've done that... You did the same with AOD...
#7 Posted: 21:13:10 23/05/2010 | Topic Creator
Me and my cousin came up with that while we were sitting on this concrete block thing at the park...

Spyro Legacy: Darkness Rising
After the World was free, Velocity was waiting for Spyro's return but it never came. She was anxious to find him so she searched around the Dragon City. But Spyro was still in the prison with Malefor and there was no way out. Malefor was stronger now and the last Night of Eternal Darkness was at its peak. This was his last and only chance to get free. But there was a downside to all that, Spyro would too! Spyro had to fight Malefor and stop him from returning. Velocity suddenly appeared in the prison too. There was darkness lurking outside the prison, it escaped from Convexity and captured all the other dragons and killed them. Spyro, Velocity and Malefor were the only ones left! Spyro, Velocity and Malefor all tried to break open the prison with their combined powers and free each other. They barely made it, but they broke it open with a shattering of Convexity as well as the prison and flew for their lives to make it out. When they got back, Malefor regained his control over the Celestial World and prisoned Spyro and Velocity in a Crystal Prison.
End.

More this afternoon...
---
I draw stuff.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#8 Posted: 19:30:46 09/06/2010
Wow...
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#9 Posted: 07:40:11 13/06/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you!

Spyro Legacy: Death
There was no time, no sleep, no hope in the Crystal Prison. The two dragons heard nothing. Trapped in the crystal for 5 years. They awaited death, but it wasn't coming, was Malefor still alive?
Suddenly, Spyro and Velocity appeared in a Dream World. There they saw Cynder, Volteer, Terrador, Cyril, Ignitus and all the other dragons. Were the two heroes finally dead?
Then they appeared back into the Real World and Malefor was gone, the wondered around and found him on the ground- dead. There was a dragon-like figure in the shadows, it jumped out and grabbed them. Then they fought him in a matrix-like battle. There was blood everywhere and the creature was dead. They heard whispers and a burst of light fell around Spyro and Velocity.
To be Continued...
---
I draw stuff.
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#10 Posted: 19:14:59 05/07/2010
omg you have got to do more this is so exciting!
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#11 Posted: 05:17:16 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I'm going to close this because I've decided to change the story and the whole thing will be affected and I changed the name. I'm making a fan fic of it, I'll give the link if you wish to read it: Link
---
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me