Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > How do you puit pictures on this website?
Page 1 of 1
How do you puit pictures on this website? [CLOSED]
a-normal-guy Red Sparx Gems: 92
#1 Posted: 01:01:20 14/04/2010 | Topic Creator
I have my pictures of dragons I made up/draw and they are on my computer. But here's the thing how do i put them on here i tried copy and paste but it didn't do anything.
But I know i'm doing something wrong but i do not know what (and no i have no website). Can someone explain how put pictures on please?
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 01:32:37 14/04/2010
[img] [img] you put the link in between...
^ right here. example of a link: //forum.darkspyro.net
so on the page of the pic you take the link and put it there.

if its too big do the same thing, but with this
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#3 Posted: 15:49:50 14/04/2010
Why are you judgine him for making a mistake? You don't pick on them like that or try to create a flame war, you help him.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#4 Posted: 19:33:36 14/04/2010
Bah. I didn't judge him, I'm just sick of these topics. Sorry, a-normal-guy. :/

I wasn't trying to pick on him or start a flame war either. I hate flame wars, so why would I try to start one? I'll delete that post anyway. Karen f answered his question.

But to add to the answer, a-normal-guy, you can use ImageShackto get the URL for your pictures. smilie It's safe, has no virus's and requires no registration.
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:44:12 14/04/2010 by Night Owl
#5 Posted: 00:10:02 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Whatever i do not care Night Owl. All i want was to put my pictures on the website that's all.
#6 Posted: 00:19:33 15/04/2010 | Topic Creator
And also my pictures are on Word 2007 and i had saved it under my documents which would make it more difficult to put it up so thats why i had ask how to put pictures on here but i should have explain i had saved my pictures on word sorry if i didn't explain any more.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#7 Posted: 22:55:50 15/04/2010
Ok. Sorry. :/ but you need to save your pictures as jpeg or bmp Files. Them you can upload them to a site and post them here. Hope this helps. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me