Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 15 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23
Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
gritz88 Blue Sparx Gems: 818
#701 Posted: 21:05:54 01/03/2011
Quote: deaver88
Looks like this story is as good as dead <.<

BULL **** this story isnt dead until the writer says he has quit and he hasnt!
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#702 Posted: 21:25:51 01/03/2011
At least someone is responding
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
S240sx24 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1970
#703 Posted: 23:40:43 01/03/2011
Yeah what happened i hope this keeps going.
---
please let me know what you think about my art, I'd really appreciate it.
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=27051
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#704 Posted: 22:54:35 26/03/2011
This is the only FF I was keping up with, I love it <3
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#705 Posted: 12:46:09 08/04/2011 | Topic Creator
It's not dead yet, I've come this far, why stop now?..

I'm just busy with other aspects of my life right now. As I have said dozens of times, I haven't forgotten about this fanfic.

Also, thanks Darby smilie It's nice to get new readers.
x007 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#706 Posted: 21:18:37 08/04/2011
At least for me, I'll keep waiting.
darkdragon50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2167
#707 Posted: 01:12:34 17/04/2011
Great story, here. Only fanfic I actually pay attention to on this site. smilie
---
R E V A L I ' S G A L E I S N O W R E A D Y
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#708 Posted: 09:49:44 17/04/2011
this isnt going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:50:33 17/04/2011 by dark spyro1
#709 Posted: 10:17:28 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
^Watchu raging 'bout?
#710 Posted: 11:05:48 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 36.

The sunny summer-morning made Spyro feel a bit better. There was a soft breeze in the air, and the leaves on the trees danced slowly in the wind..

"At times like this it's hard not to feel hopeful. But you look rather sad." Mirra said to Spyro.

Spyro looked at him. He gave his tongue some time to find the right words. He was still feeling numb, and his head hurt a bit. It was difficult to thing properly, but Spyro understood what Mirra meant.

"Yes. It's, ah.. Personal" Spyro replied.

Mirra let out a quiet laugh..

"You know you talk in your sleep?.." He said. He waited for a moment to give Spyro's mind time to catch on. Then, before Spyro could answer, he opened his mouth again: "Tell me about her."

Spyro felt confused about what Mirra meant for a while. Then he understood. He had heard him talking about Cynder in his sleep.

"Oh. She-" Spyro managed to say.

"Cynder." Mirra replied.

"Y-yes, sh-.. We.. We were friends. We were close.." Spyro said, "Actually.. I loved her.."

"But not anymore?".. Mirra asked.

"No, not that.." Spyro said, and hung his head down for a second.

"Ah.. Believe me, I've been there. I won't ask you about it, unless you want to tell me.." Mirra said, and looked forward on the path they were walking on.

"I.. I was betrayed. Not by her, by someone else. And now.. It's just a big misunderstaning.. If only she would know.." Spyro noticed himself almost starting to cry, which hurt the scar on the left side of his face..

"Oh come on." Mirra said and smiled. "I'm sure you'll meet her again someday.."

"I hope so.." Spyro said, but he wasn't too sure about it..

They we're closing in on the Cheetah' Village. Spyro could already see the tents in the distance..
He couldn't help thinking about what had happened to Cynder..
#711 Posted: 11:36:40 17/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 37.

Meanwhile on the streets of Warfang. A dark figure of a dragon dressed in a black cloack slid trough the mass of people. It wentured by foot, all the way to the area that had been attacked several days ago.

It stopped when it came across an old mole, sitting on the street, next to a fountain, in front of the same house where Spyro had rescued Ember before..

The mole looked up to the young, dark dragon, slightly intimidated, but he didn't let is show. Suddenly, a soft, female voice broke the silence between the two characters..

"Do you happen to know where lives the red dragon, that goes by the name of Flame?.."

The mole turned his face away from the dark dragon, and shrugged. Then he said.

"He wanders the roofs.. I doubt he has a home."

The dragon immediately took off. And quickly disappeared from the sight of the mole.

It quietly landed on the roof.. Seeking any clues to where the red dragon might be. Then, it heard a clear, male voice from behind itself..

"I knew you would come back here someday." Flame said, "I have been following you for about five minutes now.. Cynder.."

Cynder took off her cloack and approached Flame, who sat down on the ground and followed her every move with a firm stare.

"When we last met I got the impression that you couldn't meet me again. He said, and smiled, "Has something happened.

Cynder walked next to flame, looking at the other direction..

"Something has happened. Indeed.." Cynder said, and slowly walked past flame. With a gentle move of her tail she turned his head to her face. She said: "Follow me.. I want to show you something..

More someday smilie
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#712 Posted: 12:17:37 17/04/2011
That was great.
#713 Posted: 14:33:14 17/04/2011
HOORAY 2 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#714 Posted: 20:48:40 17/04/2011
Good chapters smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#715 Posted: 14:13:21 18/04/2011
Hmm. i tought i was never going to see contination of this story but i am quite happy that it finally did
---
#716 Posted: 14:16:44 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Enkö mä sanonut että mä en tätä tarinaa unohda noin vain? xD
#717 Posted: 14:18:39 18/04/2011
Noo, siitä oli noin puoli vuotta kun viimeksi kirjotit. eihän sitä koskaan tiedä
---
#718 Posted: 14:24:40 18/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Tämä on mun ainut ficci. Se yksi ainut sarja jota mä oon kaksi vuotta kirjoittanut.

Ei se niin vain lopu : DD

Edit: Thanks for the comments people smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:35:48 18/04/2011 by Samius
x007 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1364
#719 Posted: 02:33:54 21/04/2011
Interesting, I'll keep an eye out for it.
#720 Posted: 01:36:28 22/04/2011
Yeah nice two chapters more. i hope spyro feels better about what happened soon. nice job samius.
---
#721 Posted: 19:37:47 22/04/2011
Nice chapters, as always.
---
#722 Posted: 23:08:03 26/04/2011
You truly have quite the talent for story writing
#723 Posted: 04:40:21 27/04/2011 | Topic Creator
^Thanks gritz88, but I'm not sure if it's wholly natural. I've seen a lot of stories in my days, and I've learned what works.
Cynder 19000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1822
#724 Posted: 13:10:23 14/05/2011
This... hasn't died?! YAAAAY.

Good chapters.
---
I'm batman!! Shh...
#725 Posted: 19:58:04 14/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Nope, hasn't died, as I said before..
#726 Posted: 16:45:25 15/05/2011
thats good thing
---
#727 Posted: 19:28:51 15/05/2011
i dont like dead stories
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#728 Posted: 19:38:40 15/05/2011
Okay?
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#729 Posted: 23:47:33 20/05/2011
More!!!
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#730 Posted: 13:53:14 27/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 38.

Spyro and Mirra arrived to the cheetah village in few minutes. Spyro immediately went to see Prowlus to ensure that nothing bad had happened last night, while Mirra went on his own business.
When he arrived to his tent he saw three cheetah warriors inside the tent with Prowlus, they we're all eating breakfast and laughing.

"Uh, Prowlus.. Could I speak with you?" Spyro asked, and tried not to sound too intimidated by the lot inside the tent staring right at him.

"Ahah! I see that you've woken up!" Prowlus shouted happily, "I trust that our friend explained you what happened last night?"

"Uh, Mirra?" Spyro asked.

Prowlus nodded.

"Yeah, he did tell me, and that's actually what I wanted to talk about." Spyro said.

"Then I'm quessing it's nothing personal. And you can state your business here." Prowlus replied.

"O- Okay. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I caused any chaos. That's all." Spyro said.

That's when Prowlus stood up, and walked outside the tent with Spyro.

"It's okay, nobody got hurt, and that that only thing that matters." He said. Then he turned quiet, and looked at the sky with a serious look on his face. Spyro found it almost scary.

"Listen, Spyro. I've been thinking.." Prowlus said, "I think you should return to Warfang."

"I can see why you want me to leave, but why are you so secretive about it?.." Spyro asked.

"No, it's not about what happened last night. I just want to give you advice." Prowlus replied.

"About what?" Spyro asked.

"You may have saved the world, and yes, you very well may be the strongest creature alive on this world. But you're still young Spyro. And you still have a lot to learn." Prowlus said.

"What's your point?" Spyro replied with a confused look on his face.

"Clearly Spyro, you're in trouble." Prowlus said, "I mean, I know that from what you told me about you and Cynder, but.." He stopped and turned to Spyro, " You're clearly angry.. And with Hunter gone too, and your face.."

"I know.." Spyro said and tried to stay calm, "How will going back to Warfang help me?"

"You can't just try to oulive your problems Spyro. They'll always come back to bite you in your backside. Trust me, I know.." Prowlus said. "I think you should go back to Warfang and try to fix what has happened."

"Maybe you're right." Spyro said, and then his curiousity took the better of him. "What trouble have you been to?"

"It's a personal thing. And it was a long time ago. I'll tell you someday." Prowlus said. "Just remember, whatever you may run into in the future. You may be strong, but you need friends. You and Cynder had a strong bond, and now that you're no longer friends, everything seems to go wrong with you. Fix it, now when you still have a chance."

"I will Prowlus. Thanks." Spyro said and gave Prowlus a weird looking half-smile.

"I remember what it was like to be young. You are always welcome here, but now you have more important things to do." Prowlus said.

The two were interrupted by Mirra, who apparently had been spying on their conversation. He was carrying a backpack, and was dressed in a wicked looking banded armor with golden decorations. The armor looked very old, and Spyro immediately thought it coul've been an heirloom from his family.

"Chieftain." Mirra said, and nodded at prowlus, "I would like to accompany Spyro in his travels, if I'm not needed here."

Prowlus looked at him for a moment, and then nodded. "Very well. I thin a companion is exactly what he needs right now." Then he turned to Spyro and said, "If you will?.."

"Uh, sure, why not?.. Thanks Mirra." Spyro said.

Mirra nodded and said: "Shall we go then? We have a long journey ahead."

Spyro and Prowlus said goodbyes, and Parted their ways once more.
#731 Posted: 19:02:01 27/05/2011
very good
#732 Posted: 19:52:29 27/05/2011
The Great Story contuinies!
#733 Posted: 23:31:42 27/05/2011
Excellent!
#734 Posted: 23:34:48 27/05/2011
Nice im glad this continues on.
---
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#735 Posted: 07:35:30 28/05/2011
Yay!!! more... I hope there is still going to be more...
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#736 Posted: 20:20:33 06/09/2011
Will there possible be more of this story? Really enjoy it. I'm just wondering.
---
#737 Posted: 16:04:03 07/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I'll post more whenever I have the time, and I get an urge to write. Meanwhile, school subjects don't study themselves.
#738 Posted: 23:36:48 07/09/2011
Ahh. I see. Well, I can wait. smilie
---
#739 Posted: 12:38:11 18/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Hmm, I feel like trying to come up with a chapter tomorrow. Let's see what happends.
#740 Posted: 19:08:23 19/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 39.

Now that is was possible Spyro and Mirra decided to make their journey to Warfang by foot. Normally, young dragons like Spyro disliked walking around, but he was anxious to see how what the road looked like from a cheetah's perspective. Mirra didn't care much for, as he could've easily kept up to Spyro's pace even if he was flying..

Spyro had been admiring Mirra's ancient looking armor for a while now. Still, he staid silent about it, as he didn't really know what to ask. Mirra however, had already taken note on this.

When they next stopped to rest, it was already getting dark. Only the light of the freshly lit fireplace, and the crackling sound of the open fire broke the dark silence. Until Spyro opened his mouth.

"I didn't know you were so fast. I'm almost having trouble keeping up to your speed on my feet." Spyro said, and yawned heavily.

"Well, they do call us cheetahs.." Mirra said quietly.

"Is something wrong?" Spyro asked. Usually, when Mirra was talking his voice had a hearty tone, now he seemed very sluggish.

Mirra quickly lifted his face up. He looked at Spyro and said: "No, not at all.. Maybe it's just leaving the village. It's been a while since my last adventure."

"Your last adventure?" Spyro asked, "Tell me about it."

Mirra nodded slowly with a sad look on his face. "Well, I noticed you were looking at my armor when we left. I've had it for awhile, it was originally My uncle's.." Mirra looked at Spyro again, "Yes, that means it was originally Merol's father's. He got it from his father, and so forth.."

"So it's an heirloom. I knew it!" Spyro shouted happily. "But why doesn't Hunter have it then?"

"Merol was not fit to receive it. It was his father's decicion. I was the next closest thing to a son he had, and he deemed me worthy. I think Merol is still bitter about that, even though he never really cared about his bonds with his family." Mirra explained.

"That can't be entirely true. I remember you saying he came to talk to you when he visited the village." Spyro said.

"True, he did. But it was more like an exchange of words. That's something we share. We like to be untied by relationsips. Unlike some that take their ceremonial responsibilites, such as beign a chieftain, too seriously. You know what I mean." Mirra answered.

"Yes, you mean Prowlus.. Anyway, is that why Hunt.. I mean Merol was not fit to receive that armor from his father? What does that mean exactly?.." Spyro asked. His curiosity took the better of him.

"Well, sort of. I was the same at his age, but I'm years older than him anyway." Mirra said. "To understand the meaning behind this piece of armor you'd have to first learn about it's origins. It was made by a dragon. I'll give you that much. A very specific dragon.."

"Who was it then?.." Spyro asked.

"Heh.. I'll never be able to continue this story later if I tell you everything now. But fine, whatever. I'll tell you. It was crafted by an earth dragon who was also Malefor's mentor, when he was still your age.." Mirra said.

"The Chronicler?.. You know an awful lot for a cheetah." Spyro said, and smirked.

"Hmm.. I'll take that as a compliment. You tend to learn a lot when you travel around the world with a party of adventurers." Mirra said.

"Wow, when did you do that?" Spyro asked.

"Years ago. I'll tell you about it later too, but there was six of us. A dragon, two moles, A female cheetah, myself and an ape." Mirra said, and looked at Spyro.. "And no more questions. Now it's time to rest. I'll keep watch.."

Spyro closed his eyes and lied down..

--

I'll try to come up with more tomorrow.
LTU Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4985
#741 Posted: 19:25:16 19/09/2011
This is great!! smilie Looking forward to your next chapter!
#742 Posted: 20:02:48 19/09/2011
Nice chapter. smilie Looking forward to the next one.
---
#743 Posted: 21:07:55 19/09/2011
Nice chapter!
#744 Posted: 00:23:37 20/09/2011
yes very nice I do infact look forward to more smilie
---
#745 Posted: 09:55:41 20/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I'll write more later today.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:57:36 20/09/2011 by Samius
#746 Posted: 18:31:28 20/09/2011
Great! smilie
#747 Posted: 19:04:11 20/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm writing right now. Just a while.
#748 Posted: 21:19:17 20/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 40.

Cynder woke up from heavy sleep. She was lying on her bed in Warfang, and her legs were hurting a bit. She shook her head to get rid of the sleepyness, got up and gave a quick glance at the sleeping form of Flame, who had been there next to her. She felt a little tingle of guilt trembling inside her, and it made her feel sick.

She walked over to the window and looked at the view. The room was cold, and the unlit fireplace radiated an unwelcome feeling around it. Cynder sighed deep, and laid her jaw down on the edge of the window.

She was worried, and proud of herself, at the same time. She had had the courage to act against the dragon she loved, who she had witnessed betraying her trust. But at the same time, she was having a hard time letting him go. Cynder tried not to burst into tears when she thought about what she had done now..

She tried hard not to admid it to herself. But deep down, it caused pain for her to look at the dragon who was now in her bed, and see scales of blood-red, instead of the familiar evening
purple..
Cynder turned her head away and tried to concentrate on something else..

She saw a hawk flying in the air, and immediately thought of Hunter. She thought about where he might be right now, and where Spyro might be. Then her thoughts were cut by the sound of Flame's steps behind her.

"You okay?" Flame asked quietly.

Cynder turned her head to him slowly, Flame was standing very close to her. Then she shrugged and answered. "I'm okay.. I don't know." Not even trying to cover up her sad tone.

Flame spread his wings around Cynder, like a cloack. Then leaned closer. "You didn't tell me what this was all about. Last time we spoke you said you already had a companion." He said.

"Yes.. I had.." Cynder said, and noticed she was starting to cry.

Flame licked a tear off her cheek and answered. "It's ok. You'll get it sorted out someday.. If I can help you in any way, you know the only thing you have to do is ask."

Cynder looked at Flame straight to his eyes, she was expecting a different answer from him. When he looked at Flame's eyes she realized there was more to him than she had thought.

"Thanks." She said, "I think I could use someone to trust right now."

Flame looked out of the window, and responded with a quiet nod..

---

More tomorrow, if I have the time to write.
#749 Posted: 12:02:58 21/09/2011
Great as always! smilie
#750 Posted: 23:01:18 21/09/2011
oh boy this aint gonna be pretty between spyro and flame.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me