Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Honest Thoughts on Buchi
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 02:17:36 20/02/2019 | Topic Creator
As a contrast to my previous topic, I decided to make a topic for sharing your opinions of me.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 03:20:54 20/02/2019
they should make friends
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#3 Posted: 03:32:07 20/02/2019
Your edgyness really isn't funny or cute and it comes off as you trying too hard to be edgy
If you're being completely serious with all the edgy posts then you seriously need to see some help, it really isn't a healthy mindset to have
You're not 100% bad though and I had some cool convos with you. You got potential to be a cool dude

Stop mischaracterising Yuuka >; ((((
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:39:51 20/02/2019 by Iceclaw
#4 Posted: 14:35:59 20/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Iceclaw
Your edgyness really isn't funny or cute and it comes off as you trying too hard to be edgy
If you're being completely serious with all the edgy posts then you seriously need to see some help, it really isn't a healthy mindset to have
You're not 100% bad though and I had some cool convos with you. You got potential to be a cool dude

Stop mischaracterising Yuuka >; ((((

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki...ry#Yuuka_Kazami

Quote:
Ultimate Sadistic Creature: Many fans in Japan refer to Yuuka as the "Ultimate Sadistic Creature" (アルティメットサディスティッククリーチャー) or USC for short, often portrayed as being dominant over Alice Margatroid, Wriggle Nightbug, or Tenshi Hinanawi. Yuuka's conversation with Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu, where Yuuka admits she likes to "tease" others daily, is sometimes used to speculate that she may be a sadist. In other fanworks, Yuuka is portrayed as an insane and bloodthirsty youkai, who kills with a pleasant smile on her face. Thus, she is commonly called a Do-S (ドS) (where "Do" stands for "dreadnought-class" and "S" normally stands for "sadist"). However, she is also sometimes portrayed as having a soft side, in which case sometimes people joke that the S stands for "shinsetsu" (親切) instead, which means "kindness" or "gentleness."

I dunno about canon but I always go by fanon Yuuka. I found a meme of her in psycho mode once and it wasn't long before we fell in love.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#5 Posted: 18:52:53 20/02/2019
Fanon is pretty inaccurate dude. I've played the games and I can tell all she does is like to tease and fight other people - as does everyone else in Touhou

Also reply to the rest of my message you meanie
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#6 Posted: 18:59:22 20/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I don't care I like fanon Yuuka. She's hotter.
As far the rest of your post I guess I'll go over all that later in Buchi's Honest Thoughts on Users.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#7 Posted: 01:25:33 21/02/2019
I think it's incredibly ironic that you find other people narcissistic considering your own track record. I didn't exactly have a solid opinion on you up until a while ago.

How do I put this lightly? You're a dick. You **** on things that are actually fun and unique because you have nothing fun and unique to contribute yourself. You don't need a gimmick, and if the stuff you do isn't one of your usual ones, you seriously need help based on what you think of others. Regardless, I wish you well after you inevitably get banned.

EDIT: Damn, my full intention was for you to see this before you got your punishment, but I digress. I'll leave it here for posterity so you can reflect.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:27:33 21/02/2019 by Vespi
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#8 Posted: 01:36:52 21/02/2019
gonna be banned lol
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#9 Posted: 02:51:20 21/02/2019
Quote: somePerson
gonna be banned lol

u were right lol
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#10 Posted: 02:07:36 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vespi
I think it's incredibly ironic that you find other people narcissistic considering your own track record. I didn't exactly have a solid opinion on you up until a while ago.

How do I put this lightly? You're a dick. You **** on things that are actually fun and unique because you have nothing fun and unique to contribute yourself. You don't need a gimmick, and if the stuff you do isn't one of your usual ones, you seriously need help based on what you think of others. Regardless, I wish you well after you inevitably get banned.

EDIT: Damn, my full intention was for you to see this before you got your punishment, but I digress. I'll leave it here for posterity so you can reflect.

This was the kind of post I was hoping for. Thanks.
#11 Posted: 02:20:04 23/02/2019
Quote: Buchi

Then what exactly was your goal here?
#12 Posted: 02:21:49 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator

To get honest thoughts.
#13 Posted: 02:23:07 23/02/2019

To get honest thoughts.

There are two above mine.
#14 Posted: 02:24:55 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
I guess. I'm more into posts like yours though.
#15 Posted: 02:31:21 23/02/2019
I guess. I'm more into posts like yours though.

Why, because I ripped into you?
#16 Posted: 02:33:30 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Yeah.
#17 Posted: 02:37:59 23/02/2019
Why is that desirable in any way?
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#18 Posted: 02:42:47 23/02/2019

As Vinny Vinesauce once said, "some people really want de suck juice"

There are those that get off to seeing others be salty if you will. It's best not to give Buchi the time of day
---
NoUb
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#19 Posted: 08:02:28 23/02/2019
you’re the piñata of darkSpyro

also unlock your guestbook and inbox you ****ing pussy :)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:04:09 23/02/2019 by whirlwind fan
#20 Posted: 14:07:08 23/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: BroGuy

As Vinny Vinesauce once said, "some people really want de suck juice"

There are those that get off to seeing others be salty if you will. It's best not to give Buchi the time of day

It's not so much watching others get salty. I like harsh criticism and such.

Quote: whirlwind fan

Done. Feel free to spam it with Yuuka or whatever. Knowing you guys it's more likely to be a bunch of buff dudes instead or something.
#21 Posted: 21:52:30 24/02/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan

Done. Feel free to spam it with Yuuka or whatever. Knowing you guys it's more likely to be a bunch of buff dudes instead or something.

What the ****? It's been over a day and both are still empty. This system is ****ed, I should be famous by now.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#22 Posted: 13:29:51 25/02/2019
You post too much while trying too hard to be edgy. Nothing you post is really of any value. It's honestly just annoying and unfunny. I avoid your topics.

A few years ago I would have just trolled them but I'm not about that life.
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#23 Posted: 20:29:36 28/05/2019
If you still have depression:

The best way to escape severe depression is to decide to spend the rest of your life doing stuff you love with those you love. Since you probably would assume that this wouldn't be much time, it wouldn't seem to be a bad idea to your depressed side. If you keep using almost all of your mental resources on this for long enough (it takes A LOT of effort, but it's worth it), you should be able to pull out of it eventually, realizing that you aren't that bad off. If you can't think of anything, then do something you used to enjoy immensely. Recapture your past. If you don't spend time with others, it won't work. Love-based passion is the only thing that can take down depression. Hate-based passion is often the cause of depression (esp. hate of oneself). If you focus on hatred, you won't ever escape depression. Without making an effort to escape depression, you cannot improve yourself. Sulking works like a placeholder and can only be pushed aside one day at a time and can be pushed aside with immense focus throughout the day. Put it off until you are too tired to actually do it. It would also be possible to occupy your thoughts on something important that you like. Try not to make it something edgy because that likely came from not having accepted yourself previously. Philosophy is fine, though since it has enough importance to most people to think of at length. In the meantime, get some help. We are social beings who need positive interaction with others for good mental health. Now is a good time to start since it is summer break. I think you have the potential to be really cool and that that shouldn't be wasted. Find something productive you can afford that you enjoy. Once you stop feeling depressed, you can continue life mostly like it was before you were depressed, but spend more time maintaining your mental health.

Being edgy won't make you very happy compared to being an optimist. It is impossible to be completely optimistic (trying to do so will leave you worse off than before), but looking for the good in the world will improve your mental health. Acknowledge the bad when it is relevant, for it might not go away otherwise. This will take a lot of time and effort, so do it gradually, but it will be worth it for a solid chunk of a lifetime of happiness.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#24 Posted: 07:03:33 29/05/2019
I wonder what this kid's up to now. *thunkful emoji*
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#25 Posted: 17:56:20 29/05/2019
i haven't been on here for a while and i know you started/did a lot of stuff while i was gone, but it's clear you still only obsess over anime girls. Get another hobby, dude, talk about something else for once.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#26 Posted: 14:58:10 30/05/2019

But seriously, you're cool, just different.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
KrystalLBX Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#27 Posted: 17:01:44 30/05/2019
thanks for being the new punching bag of darkspyro
really appreciate it Buchi

Now give me 15 dollars
---
Pokemon Shiny Hunter
Gastrodon Fangirl
Currently dating someone
Gharlant Green Sparx Gems: 479
#28 Posted: 17:03:46 30/05/2019
Dang why is everyone posting here all of a sudden, Buchi hasn't been active in months lol. If you guys don't stop you might summon him
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me