Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > should people be forcefully sterilized
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
should people be forcefully sterilized [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#51 Posted: 02:58:44 24/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Like, I understand that this may be a joke and all but you have to understand that you're not funny

:'( you need to be sterilIzed too
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#52 Posted: 03:04:48 24/01/2019
ossy ... look ... look what you've done
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#53 Posted: 03:13:40 24/01/2019 | Topic Creator
not my fault people are born defective lol
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#54 Posted: 04:20:14 24/01/2019
Quote: Buchi
Quote: Trix Master 100

Triple joke! Nobody would want to conceive with a disgusting neckbeard like me.

Quadruple joke! I didn't want to have kids anyways. I'll just adopt animals and call them my kids.

But that's furry!

And normal kids are hairy.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Thomas OMalley Blue Sparx Gems: 598
#55 Posted: 04:27:05 24/01/2019
Quote: Trix Master 100

Triple joke! Nobody would want to conceive with a disgusting neckbeard like me.

Quadruple joke! I didn't want to have kids anyways. I'll just adopt animals and call them my kids.

But that's furry!

Have you never heard of a fur baby?
---
Ev'ry body wants to be a cat ~
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#56 Posted: 04:39:49 24/01/2019
Quote: ZapNorris
i am ready to watch this crash and burn

Saying like it hasn't already
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12081
#57 Posted: 04:49:57 24/01/2019
Just tell her there is cake under the bus, then tell the bus driver there is a man with a shot gun behind the bus. Problem solved.
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#58 Posted: 05:06:36 24/01/2019
ossy you've made S&N fun
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#59 Posted: 05:20:08 24/01/2019
ossy for 2020
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#60 Posted: 05:26:01 24/01/2019
ossy you've made S&N fun

she has?
#61 Posted: 05:31:59 24/01/2019
tbh ossy sounds like somebody i'd want to date irl

that's not a weird thing to say at all lol
---
I draw stuff.
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#62 Posted: 16:37:17 24/01/2019
OH MY GOSH HOW DOES THIS TOPIC HAVE TWO PAGES NOW
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#63 Posted: 20:09:38 24/01/2019
tbh ossy sounds like somebody i'd want to date irl

Big oof right here
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#64 Posted: 20:20:33 24/01/2019
Quote: Thunderdragon14

Not really their fault either
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#65 Posted: 01:15:59 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

of course it is. they chose to swim into the egg
---
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#66 Posted: 01:20:40 25/01/2019

Now I'm no expert on biology but I highly doubt unborn fetuses know how to drown themselves. Besides it's usually around the ages of 15-17 that human beings start wanting to die so I'm assuming anyone below that age wouldn't want to drown themselves.
#67 Posted: 01:24:47 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Now I'm no expert on biology but I highly doubt unborn fetuses know how to drown themselves. Besides it's usually around the ages of 15-17 that human beings start wanting to die so I'm assuming anyone below that age wouldn't want to drown themselves.

they do drown themselves because many lil spermies die along the way. they commit sudoku on their own free will. 15-17 year olds just weren't depressed when they were a lil boi. so yes it's their fault they were born that way.
---
#68 Posted: 01:33:31 25/01/2019

they do drown themselves because many lil spermies die along the way. they commit sudoku on their own free will. 15-17 year olds just weren't depressed when they were a lil boi. so yes it's their fault they were born that way.

Well then there you have it. Even unborn fetuses want to die. If I ever meet God, when he asks me if I have any questions, I'll ask him why he ****ed up so much in creating Earth that literally everyone including unborn fetuses wants to die.
#69 Posted: 01:43:53 25/01/2019
holy ****
#70 Posted: 01:45:01 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator

Well then there you have it. Even unborn fetuses want to die. If I ever meet God, when he asks me if I have any questions, I'll ask him why he ****ed up so much in creating Earth that literally everyone including unborn fetuses wants to die.

don't worry, not EVERYBODY wants to die. so we sterilize people that do and people with disorders. then all that's left are healthy happy people to reproduce. smilie
---
#71 Posted: 01:50:49 25/01/2019

don't worry, not EVERYBODY wants to die. so we sterilize people that do and people with disorders. then all that's left are healthy happy people to reproduce. :)

We still can't be sure that the offspring wouldn't want to die. Genetics can be passed down from past generations too. So if, say, little Timmy's great-grandfather wanted to die then he might decide to try drowning himself as a fetus. And if he survives then little Timmy is going to grow up into depressed Timmy. There's no certainty that the offspring wouldn't want to die even if their parents didn't. So ultimately the only way to totally cure depression and ensure nobody wants to die is to sterilize everybody.
#72 Posted: 01:52:33 25/01/2019 | Topic Creator

don't worry, not EVERYBODY wants to die. so we sterilize people that do and people with disorders. then all that's left are healthy happy people to reproduce. smilie

We still can't be sure that the offspring wouldn't want to die. Genetics can be passed down from past generations too. So if, say, little Timmy's great-grandfather wanted to die then he might decide to try drowning himself as a fetus. And if he survives then little Timmy is going to grow up into depressed Timmy. There's no certainty that the offspring wouldn't want to die even if their parents didn't. So ultimately the only way to totally cure depression and ensure nobody wants to die is to sterilize everybody.

we may not be able to completely rid the world of depressed people but depression can be genetic. so we can weed out genetic depression. then we can have a 99% happy world. smilie
---
#73 Posted: 02:01:48 25/01/2019
THIRD IMPACT
#74 Posted: 02:14:06 25/01/2019

don't worry, not EVERYBODY wants to die. so we sterilize people that do and people with disorders. then all that's left are healthy happy people to reproduce. :)

we may not be able to completely rid the world of depressed people but depression can be genetic. so we can weed out genetic depression. then we can have a 99% happy world. :)

So we sterilize any families with a depressive background? Sounds good to me. We may have to wipe out most 99% of the people in order to ensure a 99% happy world but that's a sacrifice we'll have to make... think of it like building the world anew, Noah's Ark or the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. Sometimes an entire species must be wiped out to ensure the world as a whole can continue and I'd say it's about time for that.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#75 Posted: 03:41:16 25/01/2019
At this point I can't tell if any of you are joking or not.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#76 Posted: 21:10:58 25/01/2019
Okay, now this is epic.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#77 Posted: 21:29:38 25/01/2019
did you ask the egg's/sperm's consent before deciding to have a child?
---
I draw stuff.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me