Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Post in this topic if you hate life and want to die.
Page 1 of 1
Post in this topic if you hate life and want to die.
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#1 Posted: 02:40:08 20/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I hear the void calling to me, darkSpyro. Each night it calls. Again and again, its endless torment, imploring me into the unknown. Yet within this despicable woe there is... solace. As if the universe aligned for such an act. Towards the void my soul is drawn, a cosmic force defying the very nature of reality as we know it. The darkness comes closer each day! I know now that the breathes I take are merely a countdown to my fate, every step I take guiding me towards eternal damnation! My soul, my very essence of being, cannot deny this force... my attempts are futile. Nothing I can do or say will change my fate. From nothing we come, to nothing we go. Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. Thus it must be - see it not as death but as a return to being. All that exists must in turn go extinct. This is the only truth in such a godforsaken world! Even as I lament my Earthly knowledge unto you the darkness grows stronger, I can feel it now, the icy tingle of oblivion crawling up my spine. Soon my time will come. I shall leave this world with no regrets at all, knowing the strength of my will can be passed down to a new generation is all the solace that I would ever want from here. From one solace to another, the grand solace of the void and a return to being, it is a wonderful thing. The darkness that calls me forevermore. Soon upon me, yet I do not fear. I will go. To my fate, to the existence I was born to return into. This is it... my final goodbye. My friends, my companions, farewell! Farewell forever...

I hate my life so much. My only joy is knowing that I someday will leave this world behind, in the meantime however I will hate every moment of my life. How about you? Do you hate being alive and always want to die? Post in this topic! Mother****er.
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#2 Posted: 03:41:27 20/01/2019
Mhhhm
---
NoUb
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#3 Posted: 10:52:25 20/01/2019
Just close your eyes and relax...

*Presses pillow down over Buchi's face*
---
Boop me if you see this.
BroGuy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1079
#4 Posted: 17:16:34 20/01/2019
Quote: Muffin Man
Just close your eyes and relax...

*Presses pillow down over Buchi's face*

You could just stuff their face full of muffins til they cannot breathe
---
NoUb
#5 Posted: 17:53:25 20/01/2019 | Topic Creator
I'd rather be strangled to death by my dear Yuukarin. Actually I really want that right now. Is there any better way to die?
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#6 Posted: 20:25:26 20/01/2019
*POSTS*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#7 Posted: 23:39:35 20/01/2019
It’s me
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#8 Posted: 23:57:26 21/01/2019 | Topic Creator
This topic's official theme song:

This song is like my life. It tries to be interesting but makes no sense and is kind of awkward so nobody likes it.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#9 Posted: 12:45:25 22/01/2019
Oh yes
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#10 Posted: 17:04:49 22/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Posting in this top again to remind the world how much I hate myself and want to die. Twice. I want to die twice. Three times, if I'm lucky.
Emperor_Mustard Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#11 Posted: 03:33:06 26/01/2019
Procrastinate the dwelling by doing what you love whenever possible, except for guro, and keep doing it and keep your energy up until you have to go to bed each day. Plan to dwell later to satisfy the depressed part of you but never do it and keep it up as long as possible. I hate guro, but this is how I ended my latest bout of depression. We could use your entertainment and I'm sick of hearing your negativity.
---
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!
#12 Posted: 16:15:11 26/01/2019 | Topic Creator
Quote: Emperor_Mustard
Procrastinate the dwelling by doing what you love whenever possible, except for guro, and keep doing it and keep your energy up until you have to go to bed each day. Plan to dwell later to satisfy the depressed part of you but never do it and keep it up as long as possible. I hate guro, but this is how I ended my latest bout of depression. We could use your entertainment and I'm sick of hearing your negativity.

Joke's on you, nobody likes me regardless of whether I'm depressed or not. And guro is nice there's no way I'd give that up.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#13 Posted: 06:25:22 27/01/2019
Who needs guro when you can have Guru?

[User Posted Image]
---
Boop me if you see this.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#14 Posted: 14:59:00 27/01/2019
Quote: Buchi
And guro is nice there's no way I'd give that up.

Stop pretending to like guro.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me