Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

Did you take part in the Spyro and Friends Grand Prix?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic
First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic [STICKY]
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6666
#701 Posted: 19:51:57 22/07/2019
Focus Aggro+Deflect? Roller Brawl just got put in the bench.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#702 Posted: 10:42:12 25/07/2019
Absolutely hate this new update, thanks. :') What's the point of farming Adventure now? And RNG on summons for me is absolutely abysmal now. I've only had one case of receiving heroic pieces, after spending 20k wish stones, 800 gems and a few normal/white tickets. The rest have all been white, blue, and green pieces.

Ridiculous.
---
This is survival of the fittest~
#703 Posted: 13:46:12 25/07/2019
****ing same. Yes, we had too many dailies, but now it's tilted the extreme other way around and nothing but Beast/Wail feels worth doing anymore. Transmutation is too expensive, summons are just going to be the umpteenth Gill Grunt shard.

Heroics actually feel harder to get than Legendaries now, which is YIKES.
---
I do art!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:52 25/07/2019 by Bifrost
theuone Emerald Sparx Gems: 4482
#704 Posted: 15:55:16 25/07/2019
I'm just disappointed we don't have an episode dungeon for the new two. I'm too ....50/50 on everything else to know what to feel for the rest.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
L Cynder Emerald Sparx Gems: 4685
#705 Posted: 13:56:27 27/07/2019
Yeah, personally, the newest update for Skylanders Ring of Heroes sucks so much now since the chances of summoning new Skylanders have decreased severely. Give it some time and I bet Ring of Heros will shut down like the other mobile Skylanders games since the series is pretty much dead at this point.

It's a good thing I managed to summon Spyro and Cynder before the lousy new update.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyrofangreek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1320
#706 Posted: 17:35:22 27/07/2019
new upgrades of skylanders ring of heroes are still better than ever and I'm pleased with the best upgrades.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2399
#707 Posted: 15:19:05 02/08/2019
This game started really good everything after the drobot story went down hill the new update is so baaaad
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 11041
#708 Posted: 17:32:38 27/09/2019
A small patch this time:

Quote: Patch Notes
1. Guild War system updates

▶ Guild War's new season begins!

- Start date: 3:00 pm Sept 30th (Mon.)

- Guild War will be held every day during the below time (server time).

* Application time: 3:00 pm – 5:50pm

* Guild War period: 6:00 pm – 2:29 pm, the next day

* Tallying time: Sun. 3:00 pm – Mon. 2:59 pm

▶ Changes in the seasonal ranking system and rewards.

- The ranking rewards for 1st to 10th will be sent based on the pinned rankings. The other participants will be categorized in percentage terms and get rewards according to the category they belong to.

▶ Changes in the Guild War rewards

- The winner will receive ‘Champion Chest.’

* The chest includes 200 Guild Points + Gold or Rare – Legendary Omni Soul Stone.

* The amount of Gold and the grade of the Omni Soul Stone will be given by a certain rate.

- Participants will receive 100 Guild Points as Daily Participation Reward.

▶ Improved Guild War Application System

- If you miss the application time, you can apply for the next Guild War in advance. (4:00pm - the next day 5:50pm, server time)

- In the phase of a Guild War, you can apply for the current war only during 3:00pm – 5:50pm (server time), which will remain the same.

▶ Changes in medal rules

- 3 Gold/Silver/Bronze medals will be given to all participants participating in the Guild War.

- Each medal is worth points. Once you take a medal from an opponent, you will earn points as the following: 5 points will be given for Gold, 4 points for Silver, and 3 points for Bronze. (If an opponent has Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals, you will earn medals by the following order: Gold medals first, Silver ones the next, and lastly Bronze medals.)

- You can take up to 3 medals of the opponent in the battle.

- Removed a rule that doubles the number of medals you earn for defeating a Commando.

▶ Changes in Bonus Point Rules

- You will earn 1 point for participating in a battle.

- Bonus points will be awarded for defeating stronger opponents.

- If a guild has more members than the opponent guild, 3 points per each guild member will be rewarded before the battle begins.

- 50 points will be rewarded as Guild War Victory Points.

▶ New feature: Identification Hint

- Identification hints will be randomly given to the guild members.

- You can find out the opponent member's role and the commando by using identification hints on opponents.

- The identification result will be shared with all of your Guild members.

▶ Other improvements in Guild War

- A Skylander with seasonal buffs will be highlighted.

- When there's not enough numbers of Guild War participants, the number of participating members will be shown.

2. Invasion system updates

▶ Changes in Invasion participation

- Among the 3 battle results, the highest damage score will now be counted for ranking.

▶ Changes in Rewards

- The individual reward will be given based on your grade. (See the table below.)

- The new ranking reward will be awarded once ranked on a new level from the additional trial.

- The additional participation reward will be awarded based on the ranking.

▶ Changes in the Ranking system and rewards

- Rank No. 1 to 10 will be rewarded based on the pinned rankings. Other participants will be categorized in percentage terms and get rewards according to the category they belong to.

3. Others

- Changes in Tutorials and Dialogs (Strike / Skill queue / Endurance)

- Skylander Soul Stones summoning sound effects has changed.

- When summoning Soul Stones of 5★ Skylanders, the lastly summoned Skylander will appear on chat.

- 2 new packs will be added. (You can buy them for a week after the update.)
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
PSN: MindFang | Ring of Heroes: dark52 | Ring of Heroes Guild: darkSpyro
#709 Posted: 20:52:30 27/09/2019
I applaud anyone with patience for guild war cuz this didn't change my mind.
---
I do art!
emeraldzoroark Gold Sparx Gems: 2658
#710 Posted: 22:13:36 27/09/2019
never even tried guild war, it’s too late at night for me
---
This avatar will be a reminder of my ultimate goal.
Even if I can’t bring it to Gen 8.
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 5031
#711 Posted: 12:44:41 30/09/2019
Are there specific tasks, etc that can be done to get soul stones for specific 'landers?

thanks
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#712 Posted: 14:08:12 30/09/2019
Other than Master Eon's Guide, which we've all completed at this point, nope. This is the worst part of the stone update, there's no way to build a single Heroic reliably. I don't even know if they give you Enigma stones for the main quest anymore.
---
I do art!
#713 Posted: 12:32:53 02/10/2019
On the guild boss battle you can do 3x a day. Why won't it save my team? It reverts to the secondary team every day.. I re-add the main guys and click save and it works for the 3 battles but reverts the next day. :-(
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

#714 Posted: 13:09:50 02/10/2019
Probably a glitch, it should always save your last team.
---
I do art!
#715 Posted: 14:28:49 02/10/2019
I think it saves them individually for each boss so you'll have everything set once it fully cycles through all ten.
---
#716 Posted: 13:49:47 06/10/2019
Someone compiled the datamined characters in that thing I posted the other day and put it on Imgur for convenient use! Take a gander, there are spoilers.

https://imgur.com/a/FSRcdQ0

https://imgur.com/gallery/HE4CVuB

Seems like Emperor Kaos and Super Kaos were actually meant to be phases in the Hall. Good, because I like Traptanium Kaos the most.
---
I do art!
#717 Posted: 16:15:25 06/10/2019
It's missing the textures for
Hot Head and Boom Bloom
by the way.
---
#718 Posted: 18:42:27 06/10/2019
Oh yeah, they're there too, I forgot about it. Not sure why the person did.
---
I do art!
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3678
#719 Posted: 13:51:45 07/10/2019
Where exactly are Boom Bloom and Hot Head? I've looked through it myself and couldn't find them.

_____
#720 Posted: 13:57:12 07/10/2019
Quote: Deja Vu
Where exactly are Boom Bloom and Hot Head? I've looked through it myself and couldn't find them.

_____

They're in the DeviantART link I posted a while ago, that had all the textures.
---
I do art!
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3678
#721 Posted: 14:01:30 07/10/2019
Thanks, I'll look again in that case.
SKYLAVERSE Green Sparx Gems: 320
#722 Posted: 19:52:40 07/10/2019
Quote:
They're in the DeviantART link I posted a while ago, that had all the textures

I just downloaded and looked through the files again from the original .rar folder (there's a new one without all of the unreleased characters posted a few weeks ago) & I could still only find models for the characters in the Imgur folder that was posted. I can't seem to find the models for
Boom Bloom & Hot Head, however.

Did you guys find them in another folder or something?

Also, I was the one who put together the Imgur folder with the character profiles, by the way. A couple months ago, I found a way & went into the games files and found much more stuff those icons, however, so PM me if you are interested because it's quite a lot. I even knew about the Spyro episode dungeon a few days before it was announced, but I was too afraid of posting it anywhere because I didn't want to get in trouble.
---
smilie Shall we? We shall! smilie
#723 Posted: 20:06:12 07/10/2019
Thanks for that then! But I didn't check the files myself, I thought they were in there already. Probably this current update might have those files.
---
I do art!
#724 Posted: 13:12:10 14/10/2019
I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels in this game now. I can't get certain 'landers that I want due to it being so random on the stones and I've got some tasks that my best team just cannot complete without gaining a lot more levels.

Where do y'all grind for XP? Is there some magic place to get a lot? Seems like I'm just languishing in the 20's for level and 50's for the 'landers levels. :-\

thanks
---

#725 Posted: 14:39:00 14/10/2019
Just Meditation Woodland really, and every now and then Beast Labirynth for runes - that's where the power really is. It's REALLY boring to have to randomly build characters above Rare, you're at the mercy of omnistones at the Realm of Souls or a lucky Magic Shop restock, really.
---
I do art!
#726 Posted: 13:40:55 16/10/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Just Meditation Woodland really, and every now and then Beast Labirynth for runes - that's where the power really is. It's REALLY boring to have to randomly build characters above Rare, you're at the mercy of omnistones at the Realm of Souls or a lucky Magic Shop restock, really.

Sigh.. going from a game where all we had to do was buy the figures to a luck/waiting game to see if they become available is really frustrating. I recall grinding some of the figures in the console games but it was way better than this slog.
---

First | Previous | Page 15 of 15
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me