Forum

Skylanders: Ring of Heroes

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes > Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Skylanders: Ring of Heroes - General Discussion Topic [STICKY]
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#701 Posted: 19:51:57 22/07/2019
Focus Aggro+Deflect? Roller Brawl just got put in the bench.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#702 Posted: 10:42:12 25/07/2019
Absolutely hate this new update, thanks. :') What's the point of farming Adventure now? And RNG on summons for me is absolutely abysmal now. I've only had one case of receiving heroic pieces, after spending 20k wish stones, 800 gems and a few normal/white tickets. The rest have all been white, blue, and green pieces.

Ridiculous.
---
This is survival of the fittest~
#703 Posted: 13:46:12 25/07/2019
****ing same. Yes, we had too many dailies, but now it's tilted the extreme other way around and nothing but Beast/Wail feels worth doing anymore. Transmutation is too expensive, summons are just going to be the umpteenth Gill Grunt shard.

Heroics actually feel harder to get than Legendaries now, which is YIKES.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:52 25/07/2019 by Bifrost
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#704 Posted: 15:55:16 25/07/2019
I'm just disappointed we don't have an episode dungeon for the new two. I'm too ....50/50 on everything else to know what to feel for the rest.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#705 Posted: 13:56:27 27/07/2019
Yeah, personally, the newest update for Skylanders Ring of Heroes sucks so much now since the chances of summoning new Skylanders have decreased severely. Give it some time and I bet Ring of Heros will shut down like the other mobile Skylanders games since the series is pretty much dead at this point.

It's a good thing I managed to summon Spyro and Cynder before the lousy new update.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyrofangreek Emerald Sparx Gems: 3097
#706 Posted: 17:35:22 27/07/2019
new upgrades of skylanders ring of heroes are still better than ever and I'm pleased with the best upgrades.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#707 Posted: 15:19:05 02/08/2019
This game started really good everything after the drobot story went down hill the new update is so baaaad
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13873
#708 Posted: 17:32:38 27/09/2019
A small patch this time:

Quote: Patch Notes
1. Guild War system updates

▶ Guild War's new season begins!

- Start date: 3:00 pm Sept 30th (Mon.)

- Guild War will be held every day during the below time (server time).

* Application time: 3:00 pm – 5:50pm

* Guild War period: 6:00 pm – 2:29 pm, the next day

* Tallying time: Sun. 3:00 pm – Mon. 2:59 pm

▶ Changes in the seasonal ranking system and rewards.

- The ranking rewards for 1st to 10th will be sent based on the pinned rankings. The other participants will be categorized in percentage terms and get rewards according to the category they belong to.

▶ Changes in the Guild War rewards

- The winner will receive ‘Champion Chest.’

* The chest includes 200 Guild Points + Gold or Rare – Legendary Omni Soul Stone.

* The amount of Gold and the grade of the Omni Soul Stone will be given by a certain rate.

- Participants will receive 100 Guild Points as Daily Participation Reward.

▶ Improved Guild War Application System

- If you miss the application time, you can apply for the next Guild War in advance. (4:00pm - the next day 5:50pm, server time)

- In the phase of a Guild War, you can apply for the current war only during 3:00pm – 5:50pm (server time), which will remain the same.

▶ Changes in medal rules

- 3 Gold/Silver/Bronze medals will be given to all participants participating in the Guild War.

- Each medal is worth points. Once you take a medal from an opponent, you will earn points as the following: 5 points will be given for Gold, 4 points for Silver, and 3 points for Bronze. (If an opponent has Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals, you will earn medals by the following order: Gold medals first, Silver ones the next, and lastly Bronze medals.)

- You can take up to 3 medals of the opponent in the battle.

- Removed a rule that doubles the number of medals you earn for defeating a Commando.

▶ Changes in Bonus Point Rules

- You will earn 1 point for participating in a battle.

- Bonus points will be awarded for defeating stronger opponents.

- If a guild has more members than the opponent guild, 3 points per each guild member will be rewarded before the battle begins.

- 50 points will be rewarded as Guild War Victory Points.

▶ New feature: Identification Hint

- Identification hints will be randomly given to the guild members.

- You can find out the opponent member's role and the commando by using identification hints on opponents.

- The identification result will be shared with all of your Guild members.

▶ Other improvements in Guild War

- A Skylander with seasonal buffs will be highlighted.

- When there's not enough numbers of Guild War participants, the number of participating members will be shown.

2. Invasion system updates

▶ Changes in Invasion participation

- Among the 3 battle results, the highest damage score will now be counted for ranking.

▶ Changes in Rewards

- The individual reward will be given based on your grade. (See the table below.)

- The new ranking reward will be awarded once ranked on a new level from the additional trial.

- The additional participation reward will be awarded based on the ranking.

▶ Changes in the Ranking system and rewards

- Rank No. 1 to 10 will be rewarded based on the pinned rankings. Other participants will be categorized in percentage terms and get rewards according to the category they belong to.

3. Others

- Changes in Tutorials and Dialogs (Strike / Skill queue / Endurance)

- Skylander Soul Stones summoning sound effects has changed.

- When summoning Soul Stones of 5★ Skylanders, the lastly summoned Skylander will appear on chat.

- 2 new packs will be added. (You can buy them for a week after the update.)
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#709 Posted: 20:52:30 27/09/2019
I applaud anyone with patience for guild war cuz this didn't change my mind.
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#710 Posted: 22:13:36 27/09/2019
never even tried guild war, it’s too late at night for me
---
Soon.
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7055
#711 Posted: 12:44:41 30/09/2019
Are there specific tasks, etc that can be done to get soul stones for specific 'landers?

thanks
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
#712 Posted: 14:08:12 30/09/2019
Other than Master Eon's Guide, which we've all completed at this point, nope. This is the worst part of the stone update, there's no way to build a single Heroic reliably. I don't even know if they give you Enigma stones for the main quest anymore.
---
#713 Posted: 12:32:53 02/10/2019
On the guild boss battle you can do 3x a day. Why won't it save my team? It reverts to the secondary team every day.. I re-add the main guys and click save and it works for the 3 battles but reverts the next day. :-(
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

#714 Posted: 13:09:50 02/10/2019
Probably a glitch, it should always save your last team.
---
#715 Posted: 14:28:49 02/10/2019
I think it saves them individually for each boss so you'll have everything set once it fully cycles through all ten.
---
#716 Posted: 13:49:47 06/10/2019
Someone compiled the datamined characters in that thing I posted the other day and put it on Imgur for convenient use! Take a gander, there are spoilers.

https://imgur.com/a/FSRcdQ0

https://imgur.com/gallery/HE4CVuB

Seems like Emperor Kaos and Super Kaos were actually meant to be phases in the Hall. Good, because I like Traptanium Kaos the most.
---
#717 Posted: 16:15:25 06/10/2019
It's missing the textures for
Hot Head and Boom Bloom
by the way.
---
#718 Posted: 18:42:27 06/10/2019
Oh yeah, they're there too, I forgot about it. Not sure why the person did.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#719 Posted: 13:51:45 07/10/2019
Where exactly are Boom Bloom and Hot Head? I've looked through it myself and couldn't find them.

_____
#720 Posted: 13:57:12 07/10/2019
Quote: Deja Vu
Where exactly are Boom Bloom and Hot Head? I've looked through it myself and couldn't find them.

_____

They're in the DeviantART link I posted a while ago, that had all the textures.
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#721 Posted: 14:01:30 07/10/2019
Thanks, I'll look again in that case.
SKYLAVERSE Blue Sparx Gems: 522
#722 Posted: 19:52:40 07/10/2019
Quote:
They're in the DeviantART link I posted a while ago, that had all the textures

I just downloaded and looked through the files again from the original .rar folder (there's a new one without all of the unreleased characters posted a few weeks ago) & I could still only find models for the characters in the Imgur folder that was posted. I can't seem to find the models for
Boom Bloom & Hot Head, however.

Did you guys find them in another folder or something?

Also, I was the one who put together the Imgur folder with the character profiles, by the way. A couple months ago, I found a way & went into the games files and found much more stuff those icons, however, so PM me if you are interested because it's quite a lot. I even knew about the Spyro episode dungeon a few days before it was announced, but I was too afraid of posting it anywhere because I didn't want to get in trouble.
---
smilie Shall we? We shall! smilie
#723 Posted: 20:06:12 07/10/2019
Thanks for that then! But I didn't check the files myself, I thought they were in there already. Probably this current update might have those files.
---
#724 Posted: 13:12:10 14/10/2019
I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels in this game now. I can't get certain 'landers that I want due to it being so random on the stones and I've got some tasks that my best team just cannot complete without gaining a lot more levels.

Where do y'all grind for XP? Is there some magic place to get a lot? Seems like I'm just languishing in the 20's for level and 50's for the 'landers levels. :-\

thanks
---

#725 Posted: 14:39:00 14/10/2019
Just Meditation Woodland really, and every now and then Beast Labirynth for runes - that's where the power really is. It's REALLY boring to have to randomly build characters above Rare, you're at the mercy of omnistones at the Realm of Souls or a lucky Magic Shop restock, really.
---
#726 Posted: 13:40:55 16/10/2019
Quote: Bifrost
Just Meditation Woodland really, and every now and then Beast Labirynth for runes - that's where the power really is. It's REALLY boring to have to randomly build characters above Rare, you're at the mercy of omnistones at the Realm of Souls or a lucky Magic Shop restock, really.

Sigh.. going from a game where all we had to do was buy the figures to a luck/waiting game to see if they become available is really frustrating. I recall grinding some of the figures in the console games but it was way better than this slog.
---

chowderberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2226
#727 Posted: 18:27:08 28/10/2019
Are you able to transfer your save between different OS's?
---
"Nothing is impossible!"

"That's not true, I do nothing all day!"
#728 Posted: 20:12:20 28/10/2019
Quote: chowderberry
Are you able to transfer your save between different OS's?

Maybe if you have a Hive account? No idea.

[User Posted Image]

Boom Bloom's awakened is certainly odd.
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#729 Posted: 20:32:32 28/10/2019
she's got sailor moon hair now???
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
SKYLAVERSE Blue Sparx Gems: 522
#730 Posted: 01:24:42 15/11/2019
So I went through the games files like I normally do after every update and normally I just look at the meshes and see if they added anything new. But this time, I found out how to view the files that the program I use to datamine doesn't export to my computer, and I found some pretty interesting names for them which are listed below in spoilers. Sadly, I couldn't figure out how to open these files, but enjoy anyway.

Returning characters
Bat Spin
Fire Kraken
Lob Star
Brock

Incoming villains
Runys Pointyboots
Witch Pitchers
Drow Spearmen
Goliath Drows
Pint-Sized Prodders
Evilized Bog Hogs
Drow Witches
Twilight Twisters
Rush Crushers
Spellpunks
Drow Archers
Evilized Snow Rollers

Unknown names
Hookfish
Bushman
Pawn
Ruinrator
Frog

All of these names had a "_skill[#]" behind them, which means they will be either playable or fightable. Bat Spin and Runys Pointyboots had the most files, however, which means that they should be coming fairly soon. They also had some files saying that existed villains will get evilized, like Brawl & Chain, Grave Clobber, and Rage Mage.

[User Posted Image]

I am also surprised that no one talked about this picture. I think that the eyeball in the left corner is Shroomboom, the single glowing green eye on the top is Boom Bloom, the one holding the Kaos doll in the center is Bat Spin, and the one next to her is obviously Blast Zone, with Night Shift behind him and person with the antlers on the right is a new Skylander. People have said it is Bushwhack but I really don't see that happening as they appear to have wings and long hair.
---
smilie Shall we? We shall! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:36:49 15/11/2019 by SKYLAVERSE
#731 Posted: 12:30:31 15/11/2019
I asked Aura to see with the CM if they could get a full version of this picture so we could discuss it, but nothing came from the Korean devs :c
---
cookieeater Gold Sparx Gems: 2486
#732 Posted: 22:53:03 06/01/2020
how is this game doing i havent played since launch tbh
---
my fursona is a hot dog
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#733 Posted: 23:37:35 06/01/2020
it sure is... existing
---
Soon.
#734 Posted: 00:22:57 07/01/2020
Aura said the CMs are actually having trouble getting news from the development team at all so oh boy

The game feels like mainentance mode but I'm hoping to Eon above there'll be Malefor before we're gone for good
---
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3900
#735 Posted: 04:54:13 07/01/2020
Quote: cookieeater
i havent played since launch tbh

yeah same. there's just too many impediments for me.
i'm not much into mobile games in the first place. im using a normal-sized phone, which makes some of the text hard to understand. plus, it needs internet connection to work, so it's not much of an option for me on transit. i'll text on my data, but im afraid videos and games will use it all up

i hope they keep adding content and improving the game though. i'd love to see malefor, too!
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#736 Posted: 08:08:39 08/01/2020
They'll release the game for asians in February so... let's hope it gets better, usually asians are into gacha games
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#737 Posted: 12:54:31 08/01/2020
Quote: Buuzer
They'll release the game for asians in February so... let's hope it gets better, usually asians are into gacha games

Let's hope! A port to PC would be also a dream, but I fear a dream that won't come true...
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#738 Posted: 14:04:18 08/01/2020
Holy crap, they're actually doing an Asia release. It was already a running joke in the subreddit.

I doubt there'll be a PC port, I don't think Com2us has done that to their other games.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#739 Posted: 05:13:41 28/01/2020
I love this game and all, but I haven't touched it since last October. Really wish they'd push more updates out, even if they were just small ones with a couple of characters.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#740 Posted: 13:18:17 28/01/2020
And we're still waiting on the Portal Master outfits they promised were coming oh-so-soon, which don't require balancing or anything.
---
#741 Posted: 13:09:37 04/02/2020
Man, everything in this game moves so s-l-o-w. Each day I get some potions to apply to a char that moves their level up 1.7% or so. Kind of boring if you ask me. Had such higher hopes. Since all our phones have NFC why not add the old figure capability? sigh...
---

#742 Posted: 13:48:02 04/02/2020
The old CMs explained that the problem was that Acti would want them to use portals, then not all bluetooth portals are compatible, most countries in Asia never got that version, etc etc etc. They probably saw the logistics nightmare that was Imaginators and wanted out.
---
#743 Posted: 13:22:40 05/02/2020
they should have offered the option at least to anyone who has the technology available to them... I realize it would create a market for the bluetooth portals and figures but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
---

#744 Posted: 14:20:15 05/02/2020
Wait, Ring of Heroes were originally going to have the SKylander figures alongside the portals, but were axed as well?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#745 Posted: 14:39:47 05/02/2020
Quote: L Cynder
Wait, Ring of Heroes were originally going to have the SKylander figures alongside the portals, but were axed as well?

Never was in the plans, they just kept getting asked that.
---
#746 Posted: 14:47:32 05/02/2020
Ok, thanks for explaining to me.
---
Flaccid Hot Dog Emerald Sparx Gems: 3362
#747 Posted: 17:11:12 08/02/2020
Just checing in. Like the game.
#748 Posted: 11:10:05 20/02/2020
Quote: 1 Year Anniversary Letter to Portal Masters
Greetings, Portal Masters!

It's already been one year since Skylanders was released globally. Over the course of the year, Skylanders has had many changes. So, we would like to thank you for celebrating our first anniversary with us and for all the love and support that many of you have sent us throughout the year. Over time, there have been many comments about what needs to be improved, and we have been very sympathetic to what users have sent us and we've been steadily improving and updating the Skylanders: Ring of Heroes. However, we are regretful that our efforts were not enough to satisfy all users. This inevitably led to a long year filled with regrets and disappointments.

We've had a lot of internal discussions about these concerns, and we needed to pull back a bit, stop and think. Are the steps we’re taking the right steps and are we moving Skylanders: Ring of Heroes in the right direction? No matter how many times we looked at it, the results that we were looking for, the one road that led to satisfaction for all players, it wasn’t attainable. Yes, we could make changes here and there, but overall, we wouldn’t be fixing major issues, we’d just be slapping a bandaid on them.

Therefore, we are currently developing a whole new Skylanders: Ring of Heroes, and we are working hard to introduce it as soon as possible. In fact, we’re trying to get it launched later this year!

We are aware of the concerns that many of you, in our community, have shared with us. However, because this change was such a big decision, it has taken us longer than originally anticipated to get around to sharing the news. And, as it has been such a long time, we're sure you, the community, would be curious about when and how Skylanders: Ring of Heroes will change. However, due to the scale of this project and because of all the major changes coming out of it, it's ever changing and nothing is set in stone yet. Any major updates or details will be shared at a later date in the near future!

Thank you again for supporting Skylanders: Ring of Heroes for one year, even though there were a lot of flaws, and we will do our best to repay your support through the newly born Skylanders in 2020.

Thank you.

Well I guess that explains why there's been no updates.
---
#749 Posted: 12:40:03 20/02/2020
I really hope they're not redesigning everyone for maximum gacha appeal. We didn't play this to get Summoners War.
---
First | Previous | Page 15 of 17 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me