darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Reignited Trilogy > Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION)
First | Previous | Page 60 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 106 107
Spyro Reignited Trilogy General Discussion Topic (NON-SPOILER VERSION) [STICKY]
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2951 Posted: 12:26:29 01/07/2018
I’d think the same if they didn’t already show big differences in terms of skyboxes and character design: just look at all the difference versions of Tree Tops’ sky we’ve already seen and how they completely changed the Gem Thief’s appareance.

But if the paint is there for a reason that goes beyond the simple censorship, then it will stay.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8936
#2952 Posted: 16:24:02 02/07/2018
So, it could be possible that the dragon in the trailer might not actually be Nestor.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2953 Posted: 16:54:40 02/07/2018
is it not being nestor a big deal or
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#2954 Posted: 18:39:16 02/07/2018
Gnasty reveal (no pun intended).
https://www.facebook.com/95506...19144241579356/
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2955 Posted: 18:44:42 02/07/2018
[User Posted Image]

Wow, he looks so ugly

*gets turned into crystal*
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#2956 Posted: 18:51:42 02/07/2018
Huh, is that...

[User Posted Image]

Is that green goop leaking out of his arm boil? Or some sort of stray particle effect going on?
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:51 02/07/2018 by spyroid101
Tsutori Green Sparx Gems: 301
#2957 Posted: 19:11:24 02/07/2018
Quote: spyroid101
Huh, is that...

[User Posted Image]

Is that green goop leaking out of his arm boil? Or some sort of stray particle effect going on?

Nah he just wanted to bejewel his arm in hopes of being considered less ugly : P

Regarding the Nestor theory video, I'm not inclined to believe it at all. That dragon seems much more like Nestor than Cosmos to me, and why would they want to mislead fans about what Nestor looks like? Plus, Occam's Razor and all, you know? The simplest explanation tends to be the right one, and the simplest explanation is that the dragon is Nestor.

If anything, it's probably Nestor's beta model and they'll have tweaked it by release.
#2958 Posted: 20:23:48 02/07/2018
Quote: Tsutori

Regarding the Nestor theory video, I'm not inclined to believe it at all. That dragon seems much more like Nestor than Cosmos to me, and why would they want to mislead fans about what Nestor looks like? Plus, Occam's Razor and all, you know? The simplest explanation tends to be the right one, and the simplest explanation is that the dragon is Nestor.

If anything, it's probably Nestor's beta model and they'll have tweaked it by release.

Yeeeah, pretty much this.

The simple reason Nestor might not seem to "fit in with the artisans' theme", might just be that he didn't have any special accessories and animations on him when the trailer dropped.

Like, nobody would have guessed from that concept shot that Nevin was a painter until after they added his paintbrush and paint palette. Which weren't shown to be added onto him until the demo.

There's also the fact that character modelers and level designers aren't always working side-by-side. A bunch of different dragons could very easily have already been done and rigged, waaaay before their level was even being worked on, so even if they worked on a Magic Crafters level before Artisans Homeworld, it doesn't mean they wouldn't have already got Nestor ready to go for when they DID get to Artisans.
---
#2959 Posted: 21:09:11 02/07/2018
Gnasty looks even better than how he does in the cover art, which makes me hope it’ll be the same for Ripto.
Ugly, menacing and fierce, ready to run away from a small young dragon and get defeated by two flaming breaths: that’s the villain I know and love. smilie

Regarding Nestor, I think there might be some truth.
It’s indeed a very early footage, just like most likely everything we saw in the trailer, but even then he looks just too different from Nevin.

Even the Beast Makers we’ve seen so far, though they look unique and have varied body shapes, all share similar animal-like traits which make them look all part of the same tribe (Lyle looks identical to a chameleon, Jed is kinda bird-like and Isaak has a very amphibian vibe to him).
We’ve only seen another Artisan, but the Elder from the trailer has substantial differences when it comes to his traits: slender physique, elongated fingers, almost emaciated and with a very calm look in his eyes.

Not to mention that the potential Magic Crafter we can see in one of Nevin’s paintings (pronably either Boldar or Altair) does wear a similar magic-themed hat, except in his case is a classic wizard one and here it would remind more of a genie.

Not saying he absolutely isn’t Nestor (especially because they could have indeed tweaked his design since then), nor that he necessarily is Cosmos or a Magic Crafter (though I think Ajax could fit his overall look) and that his turban isn’t related to his role of art merchant rather than magician, but I also wouldn’t be susprised if that was another dragon entirely.

Here’s Ajax, anyway, in case you were curious:

[User Posted Image]

By the way, the reason why I care so much about him even though Elders aren’t one of my priorities is because he’s the first dragon you rescue and certainly one of the most iconic and should thus look accordingly.
No problem with Jed looking like a mix between Jabba the Hutt and a parrot.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:06 02/07/2018 by Drek95
#2960 Posted: 11:29:04 03/07/2018
Nothing too substantial, but after doing a bit more scouring of some Demo footage:

[User Posted Image]

I found out the Dragon Bust paintings in Nevin's gallery include... himself =p

And, if we're to continue assuming that there's only one dragon breed per bust painting, that would mean that none of the others are Artisans, as Nevin took the spot himself
---
#2961 Posted: 11:35:26 03/07/2018
So we’d have Nevin for the Artisans, either Altair or Boldar for the Magic Crafters, Bubba for the Beast Makers and possibly Lateef for the Dream Weavers.
Which would mean the last one is a Peace Keeper, even though he looks more whimsical and magical with that orb floating between his horns, not to mention I’m not even sure he’s a dragon at all.

Maybe the yellow one with the pointy hat is actually a Peace Keeper, and the unknown one is the Magic Crafter?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:36:26 03/07/2018 by Drek95
#2962 Posted: 11:48:16 03/07/2018
Update!

Finally found someone who took the time to look at one then ONE side of the pillar!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

He's definitely a dragon, and not a staff.

[User Posted Image]

So an updated, higher quality lineup of the dragon bust paintings (Minus Bubba, but we've already seen the full concept art for him)

The one other picture on the pillar is Tree Tops concept art.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:58:33 03/07/2018 by spyroid101
#2963 Posted: 12:09:44 03/07/2018
Aaaah, great find!
Definitely doesn’t look like a Peace Keeper.

I looked at all the Dream Weavers and there is only one yellow dragon in the entire tribe, even if that doesn’t mean they strictly sticking to the color schemes.
It’s Unika from Jaques:

[User Posted Image]

Regarding the Magic Crafters, things get a little more complicated.
There are a lot of yellow ones (all the ones from Wizard Peak, for example), but I think Zane from Alpine Ridge could be the closest one even if he’s technically a bit greenish:

[User Posted Image]
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:11:31 03/07/2018 by Drek95
#2964 Posted: 12:25:31 03/07/2018
There's also Lucas, has a bit of a closer tan-ish yellow scheme, as well as the blue looking beard that you can kind of maybe make out in the painting:

[User Posted Image]

(The fact we know that they were willing to tweak the purple-ness from Bubba to make him more Gavin-blue makes it all the more hard to tell dgsajhdghj)

...But if we're looking lore-wise, we know he's been to Artisans to know about the waterfall!
---
DMDx3 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#2965 Posted: 14:23:07 03/07/2018
Quote: spyroid101
Update!

Finally found someone who took the time to look at one then ONE side of the pillar!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

He's definitely a dragon, and not a staff.

[User Posted Image]

So an updated, higher quality lineup of the dragon bust paintings (Minus Bubba, but we've already seen the full concept art for him)

The one other picture on the pillar is Tree Tops concept art.

Is it just me, or does it look like he’s holding a maraca in his mouth? Maybe from Cliff Town, as some aspects of the culture there are sort of Mexican influenced. I don’t know though because he doesn’t really look like a peace keeper to me.
#2966 Posted: 17:14:27 03/07/2018
That’s a really nice interpretation (could even be an Artisan since music is an art), and the yellow would fit Peace Keepers very well, but the rest of his design seems quite mystical.

I’ll try to post an image of how I picture him at the moment, because I think he has three sets of horns, four of which are really curved behind his head with the orb in the middle and the two smaller ones being curved towards his face.
One of them is actually the upper part of the maraca and the lower could be a puff of smoke coming out of his nostril.

Could even be his condensed breath, which could go well with him being a Magic Crafter living in a rather cold realm.
Or an Ice Cavern Elder, alternatively.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2967 Posted: 17:51:33 03/07/2018
Hmm, I'm inclined to believe the one dragon from each world thing. So if our friend on the right there is indeed a Peace Keeper, I think his horns are meant to be kinda like bull horns crossed with antlers? Which would fit in with the whole western theme. And I'm not sure if those are another set of horns behind his head or his ears.

I can see why people think the thing by his mouth is a maraca, but I'm gonna suggest it's actually a piece of jewelry hanging off his horn, especially because of the big decorative circle between his horns. If you look at his right horn, you can see what looks like a band around it, and the circle is hanging right below that band. Granted, I'm not sure how this would fit in with the Peace Keepers theme...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:08 03/07/2018 by Tsutori
#2968 Posted: 18:17:13 03/07/2018

Not too much info out of this video from TGM, but we can at least confirm that “the thing you thought was going to be censored is not.”
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2969 Posted: 18:18:51 03/07/2018
...The butts or the guns?
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2970 Posted: 18:30:11 03/07/2018
I don’t know...

I’m going to assume the butts
Dazzy Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#2971 Posted: 18:37:38 03/07/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd

Not too much info out of this video from TGM, but we can at least confirm that “the thing you thought was going to be censored is not.”

Very jealous of TGM.
---
Spyro The Dragon Rules
#2972 Posted: 18:59:40 03/07/2018
I actually think there are quite a few very interesting things to make out from that video:
- he very strongly implies he played Gateway to Glimmer;
- this is also supported by how he says “I didn’t play Spyro 3” by the end, and he say he choose which one to try, soI guess it’s safe to say both games are pretty much completed;
- they improved the E3 demo levels quite a lot judging by his words, and this goes for Spyro’s animations and other basic gameplay elements as well (particularly the glide);
- yet another confimation TfB are listening and trying to make everyone happy, which makes me believe he was talking either about the music or the censorship when he mentioned “that thing everyone brings up”;
- him talking about censorship could mean two things: either he played a more up to date version of Twilight Harbor without the paint guns or he played another level which could sparkle some controversy (like Peace Makers with the mooning Gnorcs or Scorch with Bombo); either way he indeed tried or saw something we didn’t in those regards.

Unfortunately he didn’t seem to imply any new kind of widely released news coming in the near future, but if they made him choose between the two sequels I don’t think an official reveal is far in the horizon.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2973 Posted: 19:13:04 03/07/2018
Eh, I'm not going to get worked up into a tizzy over the guns business. I mean, the original version had them shooting out yellow, triangular polygons. I honestly thought it was a dart machine gun when I was a (very dumb) kid. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#2974 Posted: 20:31:30 03/07/2018
Gnasty Gnorc concept art just got posted!

https://twitter.com/ToysForBob...243891665518593
#2975 Posted: 20:57:16 03/07/2018
No green magic crystal on the artworks.
Maybe they came up with it as a last-minute addition or perhaps it’s detachable.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2976 Posted: 22:01:48 03/07/2018
Quote: Drek95

- yet another confimation TfB are listening and trying to make everyone happy, which makes me believe he was talking either about the music or the censorship when he mentioned “that thing everyone brings up”;
- him talking about censorship could mean two things: either he played a more up to date version of Twilight Harbor without the paint guns or he played another level which could sparkle some controversy (like Peace Makers with the mooning Gnorcs or Scorch with Bombo); either way he indeed tried or saw something we didn’t in those regards.

He goes into kinda-sorta-ish more detail here, and the Twilight Harbor guns are confirmed to still be censored, so he's most likely talking about Gnorc butts.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:27 03/07/2018 by spyroid101
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2977 Posted: 23:09:22 03/07/2018
Quote: Drek95
No green magic crystal on the artworks.
Maybe they came up with it as a last-minute addition or perhaps it’s detachable.

The spike is still there, and the second piece mentions a green glow. Definitely just a thing for that first one, which I'm guessing is pretty early.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2978 Posted: 23:15:29 03/07/2018
Mmmmh, very interesting!

Only halfway through the video, but these are some of the informations I found:
- “Thank you for releasing me!” dragons are back;
- he saw Peace Keepers Elders, though he doesn’t specify if in-game or as concept arts;
- he saw quite a few cutscenes, but no major ones, whatever that means;
- I have to correct myself, they didn’t allow him to play Year of the Dragon but they offered him the option to try Gnorc Gnexus’ levels, but he refused;
- the build he played had only three weeks of extra work compared to the E3 one, yet the game felt and looked even better than it already did;
- he indeed played Gateway to Glimmer.

By the way, yes the spike is indeed there but it doesn’t look any different compared to the other ones on the mace.
But these are indeed old sketches, as his armor and mace look quite different from the final model and artwork.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:19:11 03/07/2018 by Drek95
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2979 Posted: 08:57:05 04/07/2018
Apparently TGM replied to a comment about if the guns are still censored and his response was:
"They are. I don't really see why it's such a big deal to be honest"

so I'm positive what he talked about not being censored was the gnorc booty. Although that was a comment from reddit so you can take it however you want

EDIT: Actually he played Spyro 2 though, and the only thing I can see in 2 that people often commented about being censored was Scorch. :\

EDIT: And I really hope that the complaint he was talking about that TFB is aware of is the music. I listened to what they had to show the other day and Sunny Flight is honestly all I like so far. I'm not a fan of the 'echo' effect or whatever it is and it in general needs a lot more guitar and drums. There is an unnecessary 'pop' feel going on with Artisans too. The music, Ripto's design and Spyro's walkcycle are literally the only complaints I have from the game. I care about the music more than bloody censorship lol. But it's nice to know that TFB is aware of everything and that we don't have to worry. But seeing all the ridiculous complaints and knowing that TFB is aware of it all makes me embarrassed to be apart of the spyro community.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:07:09 04/07/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#2980 Posted: 09:31:36 04/07/2018
I personally like the new music so much that I wish there was an option to toggle the dynamicity off so I could listen to it properly.
As others have pointed out, both the Artisans and Magic Crafters themes we listened to were most likely the toned down versions played when inside a structure, and the echoing effects prove that as the same happens in Tree Tops.

My “problem” with it is that the strenght and richness of the music also depends on things like charging, fighting, flying and even just walking around and that could end up greately disempowering its role.
Having the ability to choose would indeed make a lot more people happy and it may even lead to an “artificially” increased lenght of the titles by inviting players to re-complete all the theee games with the other option, to see how the experience may change.

I agree that was probably what Teal mentioned when talking about “that thing everyone brings up”, especially since he confirmed paint guns are still there and there are no other censorships that he knows about.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#2981 Posted: 13:23:25 04/07/2018
I liked it in Toasty, tbh. I do agree that I wish I could hear that chorus regardless of if I’m in his boss battle or not
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#2982 Posted: 14:14:11 04/07/2018
Come to think of it, the music dynamics reminds me of Skylanders. While the official soundtracks have the music intact, the games have each track split into parts depending on which area of the level you're in or whether you're facing enemies or not. So maybe if Reignited Trilogy gets an official soundtrack, we'd be able to hear each track in full. I just hope that unlike the Skylanders soundtracks, the SRT soundtrack will include every track from the games.
#2983 Posted: 18:06:14 04/07/2018
https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDr...554570779869184

"Enjoy the FIREworks!"

Not Fireworks Factory
---
#2984 Posted: 18:09:10 04/07/2018
Activision PR at work!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2985 Posted: 22:11:11 04/07/2018
Also, if anyone is interested, this is how I saw the dragon elder in the painting.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Left out the orb and the maraca(?) because I have no idea what's going on with those.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#2986 Posted: 22:54:21 04/07/2018
Ooo, neato!

I'm also starting to wonder if the dragon we thought could be Boltar/Altair isn't a Magic Crafter after all.

Like, two breed traits for Magic Crafters are antlers and large crescent back spikes, two things Mystery Dragon has, and Pointy Hat dragon certainly doesn't...

...Then again, the main breed traits for Beast Makers is fins, frills and cat eyes, but that's no longer the case in Reignited, so it really is up in the air gdhjskadhgjas
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:54:34 04/07/2018 by spyroid101
#2987 Posted: 23:02:48 04/07/2018
Quote: Bolt
Also, if anyone is interested, this is how I saw the dragon elder in the painting.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Left out the orb and the maraca(?) because I have no idea what's going on with those.

Pretty much what I think as well, awesome rendition!
The only think I’d add is another small horn on the opposite side of the one you already drew, the rest is just perfect.

Love your addition of some kind of dress, you can kinda make it out from the picture and it would fit a Magic Crafter awesomely.

What convinces me that the pointy hat dragon is either Boldar or Altair is the fact he looks sooo similar to them in terms of colors, features and face.
The hat fitting the tribe would only be the icing on the cake.
But if we were to ignore the rest and only focus on the hat, I guess he could also be a Dream Weaver or an Artisan: doubt it’d fit the other tribes.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:17:16 04/07/2018 by Drek95
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2988 Posted: 03:54:53 05/07/2018
Quote: alicecarp
Come to think of it, the music dynamics reminds me of Skylanders. While the official soundtracks have the music intact, the games have each track split into parts depending on which area of the level you're in or whether you're facing enemies or not. So maybe if Reignited Trilogy gets an official soundtrack, we'd be able to hear each track in full. I just hope that unlike the Skylanders soundtracks, the SRT soundtrack will include every track from the games.

In all honestly I would like it if it had the rock element and really cranked up the guitar and drums, since that was what was so good about the original soundtrack to a lot of people and myself. Like Toasty and Tree Tops I feel would have been amazing and fine if they just added that rock element. I like the direction they went with tree tops and the instruments they used since it really gives it the 'tree' atmosphere, but yeah just the lack of the rock element and the main instruments that the Spyro soundtrack (the first one in particular) is known for in its music just throws me off lol. Toasty's music during the boss, I like how the second part starts then, but it just feels weak and lacks the real 'omph' that the original had. If it did have that I feel it would have been a better experience when fighting Toasty. I liked Sunny Flight because I could clearly hear the drums and it felt true to the original. xD

I actually think they will do best with Spyro 3's music since it's quite different from the first two.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:57:11 05/07/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#2989 Posted: 11:13:31 05/07/2018
It’s hard for me to decide whether I’d prefer the original instruments or the tune itself.
I do miss some of the rock vibe, but I’m not sure if that’s because I genuinely liked the tracks themselves (still listen to them on CDs while travelling by car) rather than how much they suited the levels.

I’m way more adamant on colors and lighting than I am on character design and music: as long as I can immediately recognize that enemy and hopefully NPC and whistle along with the theme, I think I’ll be more than satisfied.
That being said I do get why others may not be fans of the new rendition or simply wanted it to stay truer to Copeland’s work, they are indeed different.

Absolutely agree on Year of the Dragon’s soundtrack, listening to it recently I realized how crazy and “modern” its tracks are compared to the other two games’.
Can’t wait to hear the boss themes in particular, they are extremely ominous and really help creating the right atmosphere for the showdown.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:14:21 05/07/2018 by Drek95
#2990 Posted: 16:06:36 06/07/2018
So, sudden thought:

[User Posted Image]

What if Pointy Hat Dragon IS a Peace Keeper... As in...

[User Posted Image]

What if it's Titian, and his design is based off of his AHT appearance?
---
#2991 Posted: 17:30:41 06/07/2018
I mean, it could be but I find that unlikely for a few reasons.

The A Hero’s Tail Titan is quite similar to his original incarnation in terms of colors but is completely different design-wise.
He loses his appearance of a strong and imposing leader and becomes just a simple Elder: TfB has shown to be willing to take quite some liberties when it comes to aesthetics and personality, but as show with Bubba they are apparently sticking to the originals as much as possible when they have something to work on; Jed’s shrug is another example of that.
Besides, I think the pointy hat dragon resembles either Boldar or Altair way to much to not be one of them.

But if it truly were a Peace Keeper, they could have choosen to make him an old veteran and the pointy hat could be a way to show his high rank.
Even if the dangling parts truly scream “medieval wizard” to me.

By the way,I had another thought on Nestor.
If Nevin and Spyro (which should be an Artisan dragon according to the lore) are enything to go by, then I’d say all Artisans will retain the same blocky features.
So now I’m even more convinced that either it’s a very early rendition or that he’s not even and Artisan at all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:55:11 06/07/2018 by Drek95
Hardback247 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1074
#2992 Posted: 23:20:04 06/07/2018
Do any of you think that they will fix the problem with Gnasty's World in that the voices of the dragons being rescued are not the same as they were when you rescued them the first time around?
#2993 Posted: 00:43:59 07/07/2018
I’m sure they would if they kept the same idea, but I’d honestly hope for brand new Elders (perhaps inspired by the Machinists’ concept) instead.
Even if the design of the Homeworld itself was fused with Beast Makers, we’ve yet to see technologically enhanced dragons.

I like the idea of previously rescued Elders being frozen again while trying to reach Gnasty, but I’d prefer new faces over them even more.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
ECDT1089 Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#2994 Posted: 14:13:35 09/07/2018
I wonder if they’ll finally reveal all the voice actors. Would be the perfect time to.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:14:09 09/07/2018 by ECDT1089
#2995 Posted: 16:19:05 09/07/2018
Not news by any means but I feel like this video should be shared here:

I feel like this has been a pretty wild year, possibly even more if we consider the speculations back to when the N. Sane Trilogy was announced, and it certainly hasn’t been easy either with all the more or less accidental fake news.
Still, I’m glad I managed to live it together with what I consider to be the healthiest part of this community and speculate and rejoyce along with all of you guys.

To think it was just a crazy wish only a couple months ago, and now we are 70 days or so away from it is still pretty unbelievable.
And the best part of all of this is that the adventure has just begun... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:20:05 09/07/2018 by Drek95
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#2996 Posted: 17:09:47 09/07/2018
https://twitter.com/SpyroTheDr...3785144320?s=19

We got ourselves a Ripto('s Rage)!

[User Posted Image]

I expect Spyro 2 content for the next month. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:13:13 09/07/2018 by JCW555
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#2997 Posted: 17:11:16 09/07/2018
Oh my god he looks so much better ingame
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2998 Posted: 17:15:32 09/07/2018
Woah, wait, that's IN-GAME?

I thought it looked painted for a second there 030
---
First | Previous | Page 60 of 107 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 106 107

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me