Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Follow Your Dreams: Man Changes Last Name to "Hitler"
Page 1 of 1
Follow Your Dreams: Man Changes Last Name to "Hitler"
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#1 Posted: 03:37:00 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
https://nypost.com/2017/05/10/...name-to-hitler/
[User Posted Image]
Isidore Heath Campbell, left, his wife, Deborah, and son Adolf Hitler Campbell

" A self-proclaimed Nazi officially became Isidore Heath Hitler with a name change that took effect this week.

'It’s great. My driver’s license is changed over, my insurance, my registration, all that I needed is changed over,' he said. 'I’m the new Hitler.'

He said his initials, I.H.H., stand for 'I Hail Hitler,' and that he gave a prayer for the Nazis on the day his name officially changed.

Hitler first gained national attention when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for his son, who’s named Adolf Hitler Campbell after the Nazi leader.

Hitler said he now wants to regain custody of his four children, who are all named after various Nazis and white nationalist groups.

During a family court hearing for his youngest son, Hitler reportedly entered a New Jersey courthouse dressed in a Nazi uniform.

Court records show Hitler was ordered to seek counseling. But he refused because he says his psychologist was Jewish."

this whole article is wild
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#2 Posted: 03:39:34 12/05/2017
they forced like every viets last name to nguyen so this is pretty dope because they had a choice :)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#3 Posted: 10:14:21 12/05/2017
This can't be real... This looks like a Clickhole post!

I mean, good for them that they have the right to change their name to Hitler. Now they have a giant target on their backs wherever they go.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 13:36:15 12/05/2017
I did nazi that coming
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5 Posted: 13:47:44 12/05/2017
Well... If this is real then I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Even if it's not I'm not sure how to feel about this.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#6 Posted: 14:40:14 12/05/2017
inspiring
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#7 Posted: 14:42:41 12/05/2017 | Topic Creator
here's a picture of him dressed as hitler
[User Posted Image]
hitlerkin
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 16:29:45 12/05/2017
inb4 stevenqmac's long rant about trump supporters.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#9 Posted: 19:16:17 12/05/2017
he can't fix this world. Let the world be.
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#10 Posted: 21:03:57 12/05/2017
This is the story for the ages.

Quote: Carmelita Fox

Court records show Hitler was ordered to seek counseling. But he refused because he says his psychologist was Jewish."

Quote: ZapNorris
I did nazi that coming

Most of these comments here some up how I feel.
#11 Posted: 03:48:20 13/05/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
too bad he's just a poser and not the real deal

There's no way he could Reich that level of hitler
#12 Posted: 04:16:39 13/05/2017
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: Sesshomaru75
too bad he's just a poser and not the real deal

There's no way he could Reich that level of hitler

I did nazi that coming.

theres no way in heil you didnt see this coming
#13 Posted: 05:21:44 13/05/2017

I did nazi that coming.

theres no way in heil you didnt see this coming

Jew'd better believe I didn't.

I'm laughing my gas off.

this topic is gonna get me a spot in hell
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#14 Posted: 10:21:19 13/05/2017
Hate to spoil the concentration regarding your puns, guys, but maybe you can answer on question: isn't it a little bit illegal to openly follow Hitler and his thoughts in the US?

I mean... From what I heard he was "only" put to jail for having beat-down his son (and maybe his wife), but shouldn't he be constantly under arrest just for his self-proclaimed belief?

I'm asking because we kind have a similar situation here in Italy, where the Constitution specifically says it's straight-up forbidden to act like a fascist, yet many people (even famous politicians) are clearly fascists, even if they never declare or admit it, and nobody moves a finger to arrest them.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#15 Posted: 12:45:39 13/05/2017
This is absolutely messed on how horrible people are allowed to get away with so many horrible things.

That's worse is that if someone opposes them or understands history, others will say "You're no better if you stop them." or "You're a fascist if you're against fascism." like they're Batman... except Batman's no kill rule got good people killed.

This is depressing.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#16 Posted: 12:57:10 13/05/2017
@Drek - it's a bigger deal in Europe than in America, so while he can say goodbye to job opportunity, no one can shut him down. Iirc in other countries the name change can be denied if it's hate speech, but it's on the judge's discretion rather than specifically any facist terms.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#17 Posted: 12:58:06 13/05/2017
Quote: Drek95
Hate to spoil the concentration regarding your puns, guys, but maybe you can answer on question: isn't it a little bit illegal to openly follow Hitler and his thoughts in the US?

I mean... From what I heard he was "only" put to jail for having beat-down his son (and maybe his wife), but shouldn't he be constantly under arrest just for his self-proclaimed belief?

I'm asking because we kind have a similar situation here in Italy, where the Constitution specifically says it's straight-up forbidden to act like a fascist, yet many people (even famous politicians) are clearly fascists, even if they never declare or admit it, and nobody moves a finger to arrest them.

we ain't called the land of the free for nothing, homie.

we can practice whatever belief we want and we'll be protected under the constitution.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#18 Posted: 15:45:10 13/05/2017
Quote: Bifrost
@Drek - it's a bigger deal in Europe than in America, so while he can say goodbye to job opportunity, no one can shut him down. Iirc in other countries the name change can be denied if it's hate speech, but it's on the judge's discretion rather than specifically any facist terms.

Yeah but, the whole name thing is something facepalm-worth at most, in my opinion.
Like "WOW, you are so nazi you changed your last name to "Hitler" and called your son like him".

[User Posted Image]

Something pathetic.
Dressing like a nazist, with the arm salute and everything is a bit too much, though.
Still ridiculous, but kinda scary.

Quote: parisruelz12

we can practice whatever belief we want and we'll be protected under the constitution.

I do undertand that, but I thought your Constitution was directly against that.
Looks like I was wrong.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#19 Posted: 17:29:02 13/05/2017
This reminds me of this...

P.S. in this conversation there are no winners since Nazi Card is played automatically.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#20 Posted: 17:47:54 13/05/2017
Quote: parisruelz12

I do undertand that, but I thought your Constitution was directly against that.
Looks like I was wrong.

I mean we were still super about slavery when the constitution was made
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#21 Posted: 17:49:30 13/05/2017
Yeah, Drek, America doesn't really give a **** if you want to be a Nazi or not. It's completely legal! Just like dawning a white hood and being a Klan member is still totally legal. If it's not hurting anyone, it's fine to do here.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#22 Posted: 02:02:20 14/05/2017
Uhhhhhh

I got nothing

NEIN!!!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10108
#23 Posted: 02:19:01 14/05/2017
that's messed up but there's not exactly anything we can do about it
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#24 Posted: 07:59:05 14/05/2017
Hitler first gained national attention when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for his son, who’s named Adolf Hitler Campbell

So now his son is going to be named Adolf Hitler Hitler after the new surname takes effect? That's just silly. Mr. Hitler should've thought this through.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:00:53 14/05/2017 by Muffin Man
#25 Posted: 11:01:07 14/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Yeah, Drek, America doesn't really give a **** if you want to be a Nazi or not. It's completely legal! Just like dawning a white hood and being a Klan member is still totally legal. If it's not hurting anyone, it's fine to do here.

Except their reasons for existing is to hurt those different from them. They will always be a threat and the moment they gain power again, they will use it to hurt people.

Like I said before; Allowing weed (not to be confused marijuana-weed before anyone makes that joke again) to grow will destroy the entire garden.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#26 Posted: 11:42:06 14/05/2017
Quote: StevemacQ

Except their reasons for existing is to hurt those different from them. They will always be a threat and the moment they gain power again, they will use it to hurt people.

Like I said before; Allowing weed (not to be confused marijuana-weed before anyone makes that joke again) to grow will destroy the entire garden.

I think silencing them is worse than just mocking them into obscurity. There will always be hate in the world, and it's a slippery slope when you try to arrest people for expressing hate. This story is ridiculous and this human being is deplorable, but what is he doing wrong besides embracing his retarded beliefs? Mock him and walk away. Unless he starts acting out and legitimately hurts people, there's no reason to apprehend him.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#27 Posted: 12:25:24 14/05/2017
Trying to silence stupid just makes it spread. Several internet communities around horrible **** just moved on elsewhere with a newfound sense of revenge after they got banned from their original areas. As ToyNerd said, making them inneffective and a laughingstock is better than using force and making their beliefs stronger.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#28 Posted: 22:15:51 14/05/2017

I think silencing them is worse than just mocking them into obscurity. There will always be hate in the world, and it's a slippery slope when you try to arrest people for expressing hate. This story is ridiculous and this human being is deplorable, but what is he doing wrong besides embracing his retarded beliefs? Mock him and walk away. Unless he starts acting out and legitimately hurts people, there's no reason to apprehend him.

Nazis and other types of terrible bigots would oppress different kinds of human beings if they protest for equal rights. LGBT-people can be beaten and killed in Russia for demanding equal rights but homophobes are allowed to be as hateful as they want.

When Nazis control America, they will not allow African-Americans, Latinos, women, LGBT or those of different religious beliefs stand up without being beaten and killed. How is trying to stop Nazis from taking over again make good people no better?

You may think the Nazis/Alt-right are not a threat now but they will become a threat thanks to their king Trump. We have no right to be smug when good people fight for their right to live happy lives.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#29 Posted: 01:01:14 15/05/2017

Nazis and other types of terrible bigots would oppress different kinds of human beings if they protest for equal rights. LGBT-people can be beaten and killed in Russia for demanding equal rights but homophobes are allowed to be as hateful as they want.

When Nazis control America, they will not allow African-Americans, Latinos, women, LGBT or those of different religious beliefs stand up without being beaten and killed. How is trying to stop Nazis from taking over again make good people no better?

You may think the Nazis/Alt-right are not a threat now but they will become a threat thanks to their king Trump. We have no right to be smug when good people fight for their right to live happy lives.

i ****ing called it.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#30 Posted: 02:15:15 15/05/2017

I really don't like getting into arguments, but please stop. There is almost no threat of Nazi's controlling our government, as many have said in this topic, nazi's are a laughing stock. They aren't takin seriously and laughed into obscurity. Trump isn't affiliated with the Nazi's at all and has no plans on "beating" LGBT, Latinos, African's, or even women. Yeah, I agree he is on the racist spectrum and a lot of the things he does can be questioned, but you're just falling into the sheep mindset of "trump is evil, impeach trump." With that mindset, I hope you're ok having Mike Pence as our president if Trump is impeached.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#31 Posted: 02:29:10 15/05/2017
Quote: Muffin Man
Hitler first gained national attention when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for his son, who’s named Adolf Hitler Campbell

So now his son is going to be named Adolf Hitler Hitler after the new surname takes effect? That's just silly. Mr. Hitler should've thought this through.

Now his initials will spell out the cries of the Jews in the oven
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#32 Posted: 03:10:41 15/05/2017

>assumes that america hates minorities

[User Posted Image]
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me