darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29
Allegedly, Skylanders has been canceled... [Rumors]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#251 Posted: 04:00:50 12/12/2016
After listening to the VV Extra Life broadcast and thinking about Pokémon a bit, I actually would be in favor of a PVP game that isn't balanced to the last detail. In the VV broadcast, Andrew spoke about how PVP in SWAP Force was super-popular amongst the developers and that they didn't even worry about balancing it out - just making it fun.

Likewise, Pokémon is a series *known* for its PVP battles - and although there's a lot more wiggle room with teams of six vs 1 on 1 (on 1 on 1?), folks just like to have fun fighting one another. Granted, folks can make their own rules on the fly (like banning Metal Knight from competitive Smash play), but, ultimately, as long as it's fun, it would be worth it. If there, somehow, comes a time where we have high-level competitive PVP play, sure, we'll end up with about 5 or so of the 150+ characters getting used over and over... but it works for Pokémon. And it's not like we're likely to actually see high-end PVP Skylanders at this point.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#252 Posted: 00:35:43 13/12/2016
Honestly a revamped Spyros adventure would allow q good restrest for a skylanders 7
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#253 Posted: 18:27:34 13/12/2016
Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted here and am just hearing about the alleged Skylanders cancellation. From what I've seen so far, reports have come out stating that Activision has cancelled Skylanders 2017 due to Imaginators selling poorly and the viewing figures for Skylanders Academy being lower than expected.
Shortly after this rumor came out, it was announced that Vicarious Visions, the assumed developers of Skylanders 2017, were now working on Destiny.

Did I miss anything? Or is this all we know at the moment?
Do we even know where the rumor originated from?
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#254 Posted: 18:33:08 13/12/2016
Quote: SirKev7
Hey guys. It's been a while since I posted here and am just hearing about the alleged Skylanders cancellation. From what I've seen so far, reports have come out stating that Activision has cancelled Skylanders 2017 due to Imaginators selling poorly and the viewing figures for Skylanders Academy being lower than expected.
Shortly after this rumor came out, it was announced that Vicarious Visions, the assumed developers of Skylanders 2017, were now working on Destiny.

no you didnt misset a thing and this is all we know so far.
and it was origined from a youtuber called liam robertson, still a rumor but from the lack of information we assumed that two things might happen: the end of the franchise or a hitus. i hope for a hitus offcourse.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:59:09 13/12/2016 by omer1698
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#255 Posted: 19:55:59 13/12/2016

That's pretty much all we know, though there's no concrete evidence. From the looks of it, VV already has their hands full with two other big projects in 2017 (Destiny and the Crash remakes), which makes them developing a Skylanders game unlikely, and Imaginators also underperformed from what I heard, but at the same time there is a second season of Academy in development and slated for next fall, as confirmed by Eric Rogers. Plus the fact that Liam Robertson (who started this debacle and claims to have reliable sources, though I'm personally skeptical) specified the 2017 game being cancelled and not the entire series.

So... Yeah. There's evidence against the series being cancelled, but there's also evidence for.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#256 Posted: 06:11:39 14/12/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

That's pretty much all we know, though there's no concrete evidence. From the looks of it, VV already has their hands full with two other big projects in 2017 (Destiny and the Crash remakes), which makes them developing a Skylanders game unlikely, and Imaginators also underperformed from what I heard, but at the same time there is a second season of Academy in development and slated for next fall, as confirmed by Eric Rogers. Plus the fact that Liam Robertson (who started this debacle and claims to have reliable sources, though I'm personally skeptical) specified the 2017 game being cancelled and not the entire series.

So... Yeah. There's evidence against the series being cancelled, but there's also evidence for.

basicly we have no idea what will happen and that lack of knowledge is killing me!. for eon sake just give us a stirght answoer!.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:13:03 14/12/2016 by omer1698
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#257 Posted: 12:15:58 14/12/2016
I'd honestly be fine with no Sky 7, I'd honestly PREFER a revamped SSA.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#258 Posted: 12:25:49 14/12/2016
I honestly prefer no game and no remake.
---
Bruh
#259 Posted: 12:31:58 14/12/2016
I dont care if it will be game or remake i just want skylanders to live.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#260 Posted: 22:10:12 14/12/2016
To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind if the series ended right here and now. The more games that get pumped out every year, the less inspired they become and they get worse every year (although there's no way Imaginators will be as bad as SC (I don't own Imaginators as of now)), and there are way too many figures in total as the prices creep up. On top of that, sales are declining with each game and Superchargers hurt the series so Skylanders 7 seems a bit unlikely IMO
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#261 Posted: 02:46:17 15/12/2016
it should have ended with Trap Team, VV destroyed Skylanders, Imaginators was the last nail in the coffin
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#262 Posted: 02:53:55 15/12/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
it should have ended with Trap Team, VV destroyed Skylanders, Imaginators was the last nail in the coffin

Wasn't Swap Force the best-selling game of the franchise? I mean, from a sales perspective, VV helped in one game.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:54:18 15/12/2016 by Crash10
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#263 Posted: 03:32:07 15/12/2016
Quote: Crash10

Wasn't Swap Force the best-selling game of the franchise? I mean, from a sales perspective, VV helped in one game.

Also it was the last one to keep going up in sales and where the gimmick wasn't an entirely different toy than the actual skylanders themselves.
kaosmumishot Emerald Sparx Gems: 3271
#264 Posted: 03:56:28 15/12/2016
Quote: ExcitonKnight
To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind if the series ended right here and now. The more games that get pumped out every year, the less inspired they become and they get worse every year (although there's no way Imaginators will be as bad as SC (I don't own Imaginators as of now)), and there are way too many figures in total as the prices creep up. On top of that, sales are declining with each game and Superchargers hurt the series so Skylanders 7 seems a bit unlikely IMO

In my opinion you might like to hold fire until you've played Imaginators. I personally love the original SSA but Imaginators is a super close second and I love creating new Skylanders a lot more than I thought I would. If they kept pumping out games of this quality they could take my money.

Just on the money thing I've just been out buying up the sensis I don't have and I notice that stock is super low in the stores I went into. EB Games (Australia's version of Game Stop) had hardly anything out and the guy I was talking to said they have been selling really well. I suspect they've ordered a lot less stock than previous years though. Also Target are selling Sensis 3 for $30. Great bargain but maybe not a great sign.
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#265 Posted: 07:00:03 15/12/2016
We can't imagine having any offcial answer before Xmas,
"hey just buy our toys new but don't expect them anymore,.. ho and yeah, happy bithrday Jesus!" smilie
It's not as if nintendo was selling a dead console without talking about it smilie
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#266 Posted: 15:58:40 15/12/2016
We won't have an answer until around when the next game is typically announced, which is May or June. For now it's all pure speculation and the usual "SKylanders is doomed!" talk that we always have every Christmas.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#267 Posted: 16:51:09 15/12/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
We won't have an answer until around when the next game is typically announced, which is May or June. For now it's all pure speculation and the usual "SKylanders is doomed!" talk that we always have every Christmas.

We should get a better idea in February when they do their next earnings report or whatever. But won't definitely know for certain until June.
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#268 Posted: 23:19:09 15/12/2016
Quote: GinjaNinja
Quote: TrapShadowFan

We should get a better idea in February when they do their next earnings report or whatever. But won't definitely know for certain until June.

If there really is no new game coming in 2017, I'm sure they'll come out and confirm it rather than just not announcing it.
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#269 Posted: 17:22:45 16/12/2016
Is Imaginators really not doing well? I think Superchargers (and the lack of inventory from the end of Trap Team on) really killed the franchise. Imaginators really got my son (and even myself) back into the game. He's obsessed with it, where he hardly played Superchargers. Of course, he likes the idea of building, creating, and designing things, so this is right up his alley. I, for one, would like them to somehow expand on the current game, like Lego Dimensions, but I don't know how that would work. If Skylanders goes away, Lego Dimensions will be the last one (I don't really count Amiibos). They only have one more year planned, so it would be more up in the air if they decide to do a second game. I think they're decision to just release new packs instead of a new game every year really helped them. Although a lot of people had issues with the updates, for some reason. But if they can work that out, they have a better option, IMO. Although there's no new story, so that kind of bites, and Skylanders doesn't really have a way to add new content like Lego Dimensions did (like Adventure World, etc.). Maybe they can just release new adventure packs that add levels.
#270 Posted: 17:47:31 16/12/2016
Quote: obidawsn
Is Imaginators really not doing well? I think Superchargers (and the lack of inventory from the end of Trap Team on) really killed the franchise. Imaginators really got my son (and even myself) back into the game. He's obsessed with it, where he hardly played Superchargers. Of course, he likes the idea of building, creating, and designing things, so this is right up his alley. I, for one, would like them to somehow expand on the current game, like Lego Dimensions, but I don't know how that would work. If Skylanders goes away, Lego Dimensions will be the last one (I don't really count Amiibos). They only have one more year planned, so it would be more up in the air if they decide to do a second game. I think they're decision to just release new packs instead of a new game every year really helped them. Although a lot of people had issues with the updates, for some reason. But if they can work that out, they have a better option, IMO. Although there's no new story, so that kind of bites, and Skylanders doesn't really have a way to add new content like Lego Dimensions did (like Adventure World, etc.). Maybe they can just release new adventure packs that add levels.

mabey it will work if they will relese some more adventure packs, i myself belive that they will take hitus and relese sky 7 in 2018 or the years after that.
and lego dimensions will not be the last tyos to life game, a new game will be relest soon, its called "lightseekers".
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#271 Posted: 19:11:24 16/12/2016
Quote: omer1698
mabey it will work if they will relese some more adventure packs, i myself belive that they will take hitus and relese sky 7 in 2018 or the years after that.
and lego dimensions will not be the last tyos to life game, a new game will be relest soon, its called "lightseekers".

Ignoring the grammar... This was more or less my thinking as well, even before the "I have a source" rumors started a few weeks ago. I fully expected a year or longer break between Imaginators and whatever game came next, and that they would either take the Lego Dimensions route of adding booster packs with new levels to keep expanding on the current game, or else do an HD re-release of the first two games for modern consoles to tide consumers over until the next full release.

I still don't believe that Skylanders as a series is outright cancelled, but I do believe that there won't be a new full game released in 2017.

And there's still quite a lot they can do to make more money with Imaginators with "Season 2" releases. Additional Villain Sensei physical figures would be an obvious place to start, and regular addition of DLC add-on costume options for Imaginator characters, brought together with 4-6 new level packs averaging about an hour of new gameplay each would all be ways to keep current players happy and spending money until the next time they want to do a full release.
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#272 Posted: 19:14:37 16/12/2016
Personally I'd like to see them actually try making a good game and not relying on toys to sell it. Looking again at the example of Pokemon. Nintendo sets out to make a game with a large cast of new Pokemon in addition to previously released Pokemon within that generation of systems. They don't make you buy the Pokemon separately. You need to discover/catch them. Nintendo usually breaks all kinds of sales records as well. They make a product and ship it as complete while making a ton of money. Why can't Skylanders adopt this same model? Why do they seem to focus solely on making a profit from the toys and not the software? Why not make a Skylanders adventure game where we need to "discover" Skylanders in order to use them on our team/roster? They could take this one step further and have the ability to "scan" in a Skylander via a portal if you already own the figure. If you don't own it you could still acquire it in game through discovery. They could "save" Skylanders as a franchise if they shift gears into actually making a more traditional game. If they really want to they could make every third release focus on toys. I mean Skylanders could be a RPG, Fighter, Action Adventure, Platformer and World Builder quite easily. Let's see if Activision realizes this before they truly kill the franchise.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#273 Posted: 19:39:00 16/12/2016
While the answer is unfortunately "because acti thinks on short term", Tigorus, they ARE doing something that could be worked on in Sun and Moon. Island Scan needs 10 or less QR codes to give you a Bank-only pokémon spawn, so while you can wait to pay your subscription there and transfer your team, you can also get this cool new one if you work hard enough(if it's on the Island Scan list).

They also got soo close to a good model with Guest Skylanders on SF3DS. Yeah, maybe it didn't need the streetpass, but it was still a damn good way of selling toys - you can play with the character but they won't level up or save upgrades until you get the real deal.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#274 Posted: 19:45:47 16/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost
While the answer is unfortunately "because acti thinks on short term", Tigorus, they ARE doing something that could be worked on in Sun and Moon. Island Scan needs 10 or less QR codes to give you a Bank-only pokémon spawn, so while you can wait to pay your subscription there and transfer your team, you can also get this cool new one if you work hard enough(if it's on the Island Scan list).

They also got soo close to a good model with Guest Skylanders on SF3DS. Yeah, maybe it didn't need the streetpass, but it was still a damn good way of selling toys - you can play with the character but they won't level up or save upgrades until you get the real deal.

See again though paying for the bank isn't really required to transfer Pokemon but a huge quality of life perk (plus at like $6 annually it's hardly worth mentioning). Also the QR thing is free. It's just frustrating to see such a vibrant video game franchise live or die based on it's toy sales...seems stupid to me. I mean we still don't have official confirmation either way but, man it will be such a waste if they just kill the entire franchise due to toy sales.
#275 Posted: 19:54:01 16/12/2016
I know the Island Scan is free, I mean you can pay/wait to get your perfect IV Luxray(forgot transfer is free tho), or go through the trouble of evolving another one right away by scanning for a Luxio.

I think the ones that suffer the most must be TFB. Paul Reiche always talked about the D&D roots of the franchise - if the worst comes, how much have they thought about lore and answers behind the scenes that they'll have to trash and never tell us in the far out chance the series will be picked up next decade? It's frustrating.
---
#276 Posted: 21:26:04 16/12/2016
I know the Island Scan is free, I mean you can pay/wait to get your perfect IV Luxray(forgot transfer is free tho), or go through the trouble of evolving another one right away by scanning for a Luxio.

I think the ones that suffer the most must be TFB. Paul Reiche always talked about the D&D roots of the franchise - if the worst comes, how much have they thought about lore and answers behind the scenes that they'll have to trash and never tell us in the far out chance the series will be picked up next decade? It's frustrating.

True, but now could/would be the time to test those ideas. That being said I'm afraid it'd fall on deaf ears. I would love a Bioware level RPG set in the Skylanders Universe.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#277 Posted: 02:28:08 17/12/2016 | Topic Creator
To throw more fuel onto the fire, as they say, Gamestop in the US is no longer taking Skylanders for trade in. Another very bad sign.
---
Hail Sithis
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#278 Posted: 02:33:27 17/12/2016
Quote: LordElohim
To throw more fuel onto the fire, as they say, Gamestop in the US is no longer taking Skylanders for trade in. Another very bad sign.

Aren't they not talking any trade ins for any TTL anymore?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#279 Posted: 02:48:22 17/12/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: LordElohim

Aren't they not talking any trade ins for any TTL anymore?

Yeah, pretty sure DI and Amiibos can't be traded in either. It's not a sign skylanders is dying, just that Gamestop wants nothing to do with preowned TTL anymore.
---
Dead
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#280 Posted: 02:49:25 17/12/2016

Well, honestly, I wish this was a five game series: Spyro's Adventure, Swap Force, Trap Team, Imaginators, and then a final game that is an improvement on the past four games, like having remakes of old characters like the ones in SuperChargers (new movesets). It would be an amazing series then, in my opinion. But, yes, I just want the series to end already, as much as I love it. I'm growing up, so I am slowly losing interest and the excitement I once had for the series. *sigh* I just wish they would do something as simple as Spyro's Adventure again. A fresh start. But, perhaps it's too late.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#281 Posted: 18:06:03 18/12/2016
Honestly with a create your own, I think it'd be a good place for it to end.
However, I definitely would like remakes of the past ones, so that all the characters can work in all the games.
#282 Posted: 16:14:30 19/12/2016
Skylanders Magazine, around since Trap Team, has been cancelled.

This means the text media side of Skylanders is officially dead, along with the merchandise it included. If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:14:50 19/12/2016 by Bifrost
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#283 Posted: 16:24:35 19/12/2016

This means the text media side of Skylanders is officially dead, along with the merchandise it included. If this isn't proof, I don't know what is.

Pretty much me right now.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#284 Posted: 16:31:36 19/12/2016
You can change the name of the topic now, just remove the "allegedly"... This franchise deserve batter then this smilie...

Why God why!? That is so not fair...
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:23 19/12/2016 by omer1698
Spyro Lover122 Gold Sparx Gems: 2147
#285 Posted: 16:44:29 19/12/2016
I was prepared for this to happen. But it's still really sad to see it all slip away, I'll admit.
---
Whenever you reach too high, life smacks you down!
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#286 Posted: 17:46:08 19/12/2016
"Skylanders is cancelled"
Then, why the hell we're going to have Skylanders Imaginators Season 2? (I know, they're almost done it but try to understand my point)
If the franchise is cancelled, why releasing 13 episodes on Netflix at end of 2017?
2 solutions:

1) Remake of SSA/Giants
2) No Sky 7 in 2017 but Sky 7 in 2018 which is Spyro's 20th anniversary.
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
#287 Posted: 17:52:07 19/12/2016
Because Netflix signed that contract long ago. Acti has no choice other than to let TeamTO finish the job. That's why everything else on Skylanders is slowly slipping away but that isn't.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:22 19/12/2016 by Bifrost
#288 Posted: 17:59:00 19/12/2016
im so confused,
one side say its end and the other say its not,
one siade show proofs its end and the other proofs its not,
I DONT WANT THIS FRANCHISE TO DIE BUT I ALLSO JUST WANT ONE ****ING ANSWER: WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SKYLANDERS?
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#289 Posted: 18:04:58 19/12/2016
Oh, no, they're cancelling a magazine, the series is OVER! NOOOOOO!

Or they could've just decided that they no longer need a magazine that only a few people were gonna get anyway.

...Seriously, I don't get how this suddenly confirms the end of Skylanders.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:38 19/12/2016 by AdamGregory03
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#290 Posted: 18:14:27 19/12/2016
The magazine didn't seem to sell too much anyway. Just because it was canceled doesn't mean the games are. The books were canceled during Swap Force, and the regular comics were canceled after Superchargers. Was the series canceled? We won't hear ANYTHING official until the middle of next year, and for now the only word we have is from a random youtuber who is making assumptions on how the recent board meeting ended. Sure, he had inside info on the fact that there was a board meeting about Skylanders, but he did not hear what the official results were. He is also the guy who ASSUMED Skylanders Academy was already canceled and that Shovel Knight was confirmed for Smash Bros, making videos about them like they are a proven fact. I'm already prepared if the series gets canceled and I'm trying to have the most fun with Imaginators than any previous game in case it's the last one and I've got a big playthrough of every single Skylanders game planned, but I'm also prepared for the series to continue as usual. We should stop acting like the game cancellation is absolutely confirmed and official every time something is said about it. If this game is the last, then we should have as much fun as possible hunting, discussing, and playing instead of focusing on the negative side of things.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#291 Posted: 18:32:47 19/12/2016

Bifrost, a magazine series on the franchise getting canceled is enough to confirm Skylanders 2017 getting "cancelled"....?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#292 Posted: 18:55:31 19/12/2016
Because Netflix signed that contract long ago. Acti has no choice other than to let TeamTO finish the job. That's why everything else on Skylanders is slowly slipping away but that isn't.

First of all, Netflix could care less if there is a corresponding game. They care about how many people stream the show, and their numbers for considering "success" are a great deal lower than Activision. They pay money for it, and they calculate how many viewers watch it and determine if it is successful. The show could go on a long time as long as people like it. The longer it goes, the more it might entice Activision to revisit the franchise sooner.

Secondly, I'm not sure if it will be late 2017 - it might be mid 2017. Their animated shows tend to have a much smaller 6 month window between seasons. Voltron Season 2 comes out early January, and the first season was roughly six months ago. There is no hard and fast one year rule, they do not have a season structure like networks.
#293 Posted: 19:10:08 19/12/2016
Quote: Aura24

Bifrost, a magazine series on the franchise getting canceled is enough to confirm Skylanders 2017 getting "cancelled"....?

Or better yet, the entire series?
---
Check this out! Please?
#294 Posted: 19:50:17 19/12/2016
Yes, since it was the last side-thing other than Skylanders Academy around.

Books?Gone, even the weird France exclusive sequels to Mask of Power.
Comic? Gone.
Merch? Gone.
The cheap magazine that's a 5 page comic and reused artwork so wouldn't ever be an issue for the marketing budget? Gone.
Battlecast? Sent to die, but that we already knew.
Creator doesn't need updating so it probably doesn't count.

Everything that's not the games and SA being canceled isn't normal, and it all happened to be after SuperChargers and on. I'm sorry, but once there's NOTHING on the way of side content, I can no longer be hopeful it's just a coincidence.

Also, defpally, Eric Rogers already said Season 2 of Academy is in Fall like the first one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:11 19/12/2016 by Bifrost
#295 Posted: 20:03:53 19/12/2016
It could also just be that they decided they don't really need extra merchandise considering the whole idea behind the game is that people buy merchandise in order to play as their characters. I can see why they'd want to get rid of some of the stuff like the comics or magazines if the games weren't selling as well, but I still don't see how that's irrefutable evidence that the series is cancelled.

After all, the books, comics, merchandise, that magazine... To my knowledge, none of it really sold like hot cakes. The only one that turned out to be successful at all, even if just a little, was Academy. For all I know, maybe the series is cancelled, but I'm going to need more evidence of that than just cancelling a magazine series that wasn't even all that popular in the first place before jumping onto the end of Skylands wagon.
---
Check this out! Please?
#296 Posted: 20:27:40 19/12/2016
I said at least twice now that the problem isn't the magazine. It's that it was the last thing on side content.
---
#297 Posted: 20:40:05 19/12/2016
I said at least twice now that the problem isn't the magazine. It's that it was the last thing on side content.

Aside from Academy but I guess that doesn't count...?

I still don't see how cancelling side content is enough to confirm the whole series is over with.

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh here, I just think this is a jump to conclusions.
---
Check this out! Please?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:31:20 19/12/2016 by AdamGregory03
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#298 Posted: 22:35:42 19/12/2016
Why do people want a remake from a 2011 game.... its not even considered old, its barely outdated.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
#299 Posted: 22:38:55 19/12/2016
It's old and outdated. Physics are all over the place, graphics were already behind the times during development, and depending on the version it has plenty of glitches and lacks quality of life adjustments later introduced in Giants(the annoying SFX for choosing anything on a menu, for example).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:39:12 19/12/2016 by Bifrost
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#300 Posted: 00:17:57 20/12/2016
Quote: Kevin16
Why do people want a remake from a 2011 game.... its not even considered old, its barely outdated.

Have you... PLAYED Spyro's Adventure recently? Take an honest look at graphics and tell me that it wouldn't benefit from a rerelease of sorts.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 29 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me