First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Wave 3 US release thread
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#51 Posted: 18:20:39 01/12/2016
Well, Derek, I found all four (Bad Juju, Buckshot, Chain Reaction and Flare Wolf) at TRU in Cerritos, CA
Anyone heard any news on the Pain-Yatta combo pack in the US?
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#52 Posted: 18:27:53 01/12/2016
Quote: mega spyro
I went to another TRU today to see if they would maybe have a chase Chain Reaction, and they were once again stocking the shelves just as I got there. There were only 5 Chain Reactions, but 6 of everyone else. I think this might be like Flocked Springtime Trigger Happy, where every store only gets one, since both stores mysteriously had 1 Chain Reaction missing.

If they are anything like my store, they may have gotten more and just not put them out yet. An employee told me they were instructed to only put out a case of each (6) at a time and don't put out more unless shelves get bare or they run out of that figure so they don't have a glut out (their Skylander space is significantly shrunk from previous years). They got at least 6 cases (of 6 each) of Flare Wolf yesterday, and at least two cases each of Chain Reaction, Bad Juju and Buckshot today (I think I saw a third of each, but didn't look hard). They had at least one case of Christmas Chompy Mage, but I didn't bother with that since I already have the regular one. They were doing me a favor to get them out for me right away since they had a ton of other stock stuff to do, so I didn't bother looking for chases.
SSj3 Derek Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#53 Posted: 18:38:45 01/12/2016
Insane01 - I saw an overpriced listing for the Painyatta combo pack on Amazon from a third party seller that said they would deliver Dec 8-12. Not the most reliable source, obviously, but at least a data point.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:39:12 01/12/2016 by SSj3 Derek
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#54 Posted: 18:54:19 01/12/2016
Quote: defpally
I went to another TRU today to see if they would maybe have a chase Chain Reaction, and they were once again stocking the shelves just as I got there. There were only 5 Chain Reactions, but 6 of everyone else. I think this might be like Flocked Springtime Trigger Happy, where every store only gets one, since both stores mysteriously had 1 Chain Reaction missing.

If they are anything like my store, they may have gotten more and just not put them out yet. An employee told me they were instructed to only put out a case of each (6) at a time and don't put out more unless shelves get bare or they run out of that figure so they don't have a glut out (their Skylander space is significantly shrunk from previous years). They got at least 6 cases (of 6 each) of Flare Wolf yesterday, and at least two cases each of Chain Reaction, Bad Juju and Buckshot today (I think I saw a third of each, but didn't look hard). They had at least one case of Christmas Chompy Mage, but I didn't bother with that since I already have the regular one. They were doing me a favor to get them out for me right away since they had a ton of other stock stuff to do, so I didn't bother looking for chases.

Yeah, but when I got there they were only putting out one case of each. And I went to another TRU to see if I could get lucky for chase Chain Reaction, but that one also only had 5 of him out, but 6 of everyone else.
---
Dead
#55 Posted: 19:22:54 01/12/2016

Yeah, but when I got there they were only putting out one case of each. And I went to another TRU to see if I could get lucky for chase Chain Reaction, but that one also only had 5 of him out, but 6 of everyone else.

Not disputing the possibility, but I can attest that chases aren't in EVERY case of Chain Reactions. For two stores to both get one it would be highly unlikely unless we are looking at distribution like bronze Roller Brawl in Superchargers. More likely someone just bought one or you didn't see it - after all, in my opinion he is the coolest looking one in Wave 3. If I had to pick just one it would definitely be him - and Buckshot in second.
#56 Posted: 19:33:54 01/12/2016
Quote: SSj3 Derek
Insane01 - I saw an overpriced listing for the Painyatta combo pack on Amazon from a third party seller that said they would deliver Dec 8-12. Not the most reliable source, obviously, but at least a data point.

That guy is obviously ordering from one of the Europe Amazons, because his delivery dates line up with him getting it then shipping it back out. They just in the past day opened Painyatta pack up to international (USA) delivery. The Euro exchange rate is also very favorable right now, even using Amazon's overpriced conversion rate. With a credit card that offers free conversion (like Amex) you can do even better by selecting Euro pricing and letting them convert. Ideally you can order with a friend and split shipping costs.

I have a feeling we are going to get left out on these double packs in the US, at least for some time. The earlier ones (along with the crystal 3 packs) have not been well distributed. The 8 crystal pack never came out here at all. And in the past the US has always been a little inconsistent on post Wave 2 multi packs getting releases.
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#57 Posted: 20:26:41 01/12/2016
Boxes of Chain Reaction, Bad JuJu, Buckshot, and Jingle Bells Chompy Mage were just delivered to the Toys R Us in Westland, Michigan. I got to the store right when they were unloading the truck. Apparently, they shipped half the wave on one day and then the rest a couple of days later. They got one box of Chain Reaction and one box of Jingle Bells Chompy Mage. There were two or three boxes each of the other two. The box of 8 Chain Reactions did not contain a chase variant. An earlier post said they come 6 to a box, but is was definitely 8. Also, Jingle Bells Chompy Mage was register-locked until 12/31. I tried to explain to them that there was no way they were going to start selling a Christmas variant after Christmas. They said that it was probably a placeholder register lock for a future store ad. I personally think that it might just be a mistake, but who knows. I already have the regular Chompy Mage, so I am not too worried. Plus, the variants are usually out in abundance. I am just a little annoyed. If any of you have connections or access to future ads, maybe you could shed some light.

With regards to the double packs, they were distributed well, they just weren't being sold at all stores and they didn't start selling them until a month after Imaginators was released. The first two at least were store exclusive to Best Buy. I can go to any number of Best Buys in my area and pick up both with ease. Maybe the Painyatta and Krankcase ones will be as well. I am holding out hope that the crystal 8 pack will be sold here in the states. It could be something that comes out a little after the rest of wave 3 or it could end up being a store exclusive.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:41 01/12/2016 by griswoldthunder
#58 Posted: 20:41:25 01/12/2016
Quote: griswoldthunder
Boxes of Chain Reaction, Bad JuJu, Buckshot, and Jingle Bells Chompy Mage were just delivered to the Toys R Us in Westland, Michigan. I got to the store right when they were unloading the truck. Apparently, they shipped half the wave on one day and then the rest a couple of days later. They got one box of Chain Reaction and one box of Jingle Bells Chompy Mage. There were two or three boxes each of the other two. The box of 8 Chain Reactions did not contain a chase variant. An earlier post said they come 6 to a box, but is was definitely 8. Also, Jingle Bells Chompy Mage was register-locked until 12/31. I tried to explain to them that there was no way they were going to start selling a Christmas variant after Christmas. They said that it was probably a placeholder register lock for a future store ad. I personally think that it might just be a mistake, but who knows. I already have the regular Chompy Mage, so I am not too worried. Plus, the variants are usually out in abundance. I am just a little annoyed. If any of you have connections or access to future ads, maybe you could shed some light.

With regards to the double packs, they were distributed well, they just weren't being sold at all stores and they didn't start selling them until a month after Imaginators was released. The first two at least were store exclusive to Best Buy. I can go to any number of Best Buys in my area and pick up both with ease. Maybe the Painyatta and Krankcase ones will be as well. I am holding out hope that the crystal 8 pack will be sold here in the states. It could be something that comes out a little after the rest of wave 3 or it could end up being a store exclusive.

That's weird, I know it was 6 at least at my store for the ones they got because I asked for and got the cardboard case box from Chain Reaction. It is a convenient size for wrapping 6 Skylanders and keeping them hidden from prying kid's eyes prior to Christmas. I put the 5 new ones from Wave 3 plus Kaos (from before) in there. I do know they have cases sized for 8, because that is what the Sensei assortment came in from Amazon (and 5 for the villain assortment).
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#59 Posted: 20:45:43 01/12/2016
Maybe different stores are getting less than others.
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#60 Posted: 20:51:47 01/12/2016
EEF, crystal singles, Pit Boss, and Flare Wolf found at TRU in Blaine, MN.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
#61 Posted: 20:51:53 01/12/2016
Quote: griswoldthunder

The only cases I saw them open right in front of me were JBCM and Buckshot, and they both had 6 per case. And the already opened boxes were all the same size. I guess some stores get cases of 8, while others get cases of 6?
---
Dead
preciousawaken Yellow Sparx Gems: 1774
#62 Posted: 21:00:40 01/12/2016
Raleigh, NC had Flarewolf

Cary, NC had all wave 3 including JBCM. (No Pain Yatta though)
Corn_Hornet Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#63 Posted: 21:38:19 01/12/2016
Milford, CT had about 6 cases of Flare Wolf (got 1) behind the counter and some regular Pit Bosses on the shelf.

Waterbury, CT had some regular PBs behind the counter and several Enchanted Elven Forest packs, but nothing else.

I was able to get the Crash Bandicoot set for 89ยข from GameStop by trading in some old DS games, so the day wasn't a total letdown.
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#64 Posted: 23:10:18 01/12/2016
Thumpin' Wumpa Island (Crash Bandicoot) is at Gamestop today in Allentown, PA.
Flarewolf is at TRU!
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:37:59 01/12/2016 by Wishblade
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#65 Posted: 00:26:25 02/12/2016
Got Flare Wolf at TRU - Arbor Lakes, MN

Really wanted Bad Juju, but had to get something to make it worth the drive.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#66 Posted: 03:47:56 02/12/2016
I just spoke to the Toys R Us I was literally at this morning. The guy I spoke to said he thinks they had the other ones I mentioned (Bad Juju, Buckshot, Chain Reaction, JBCM) this afternoon, but "some guy came in and bought them all." I assume he is simply wrong about them having been there, as I have never seen any scalping at this particular store in regards to Skylanders, and I have been buying them there day one for 6 years. However, it is possible. I just called my other local store, Whitehall, PA, and they have all four, I will go in at 8am to grab them.
---
Hail Sithis
diddy50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2554
#67 Posted: 13:08:45 02/12/2016
Wave 3 senses are on toysrus.com now
#68 Posted: 13:50:12 02/12/2016
Quote: LordElohim
I just spoke to the Toys R Us I was literally at this morning. The guy I spoke to said he thinks they had the other ones I mentioned (Bad Juju, Buckshot, Chain Reaction, JBCM) this afternoon, but "some guy came in and bought them all." I assume he is simply wrong about them having been there, as I have never seen any scalping at this particular store in regards to Skylanders, and I have been buying them there day one for 6 years. However, it is possible. I just called my other local store, Whitehall, PA, and they have all four, I will go in at 8am to grab them.

If someone is buying tons of non-chase Imaginators to scalp even Wave 3 - just plain LOL. Good luck with that. It is about 3 years too late for that stuff. My store had a guy back before Giants try and buy the entire first shipment (I don't think he got how big it was) to scalp when it arrived (before release), but they told him a big "No". We also have a woman that will come in and buy old stock whenever there is a big clearance, but who really cares if she buys a bunch of old stuff to stock her EBay storefront.
sinkillerj Green Sparx Gems: 489
#69 Posted: 14:38:23 02/12/2016
Thumpin' Whumpa Islands has a official Amazon preorder listing under all buying choices, after tax and prime savings it came out to $25.61 for me: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01M8QMG86/
#70 Posted: 15:03:09 02/12/2016
Quote: diddy50
Wave 3 senses are on toysrus.com now

There's still no listing for Chain Reaction and Buckshot is already out of stock.

Bad Juju and Flarewolf still there, though.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#71 Posted: 15:32:44 02/12/2016

I remember going to TRU for Wave 4 of Trap Team, thinking it would be easy. I had never seen a scalper in person and this particular TRU always had great stock, but when I got to the Skylanders aisle there was a guy there literally shoving every wave 4 Skylander and Trap off the shelves and into his cart. I got the stuff I wanted, but the scalper was left at the counter arguing with the employees and begging them to let him buy them all.
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#72 Posted: 15:38:12 02/12/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan

I remember going to TRU for Wave 4 of Trap Team, thinking it would be easy. I had never seen a scalper in person and this particular TRU always had great stock, but when I got to the Skylanders aisle there was a guy there literally shoving every wave 4 Skylander and Trap off the shelves and into his cart. I got the stuff I wanted, but the scalper was left at the counter arguing with the employees and begging them to let him buy them all.

you guys mean that some guys basicly bought entire shelves of skylnaders? no wonder the sells are weak those guys are basicly buying them all before other players could have the chunce to buy one of them.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#73 Posted: 16:16:50 02/12/2016
This is so exciting my dad is gonna go pick up my wave 3 figures since they are there and I can't wait to play with them today. I know smilie and smilie are gonna be my faves with smilie being close as well.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#74 Posted: 16:18:00 02/12/2016
Quote: omer1698

you guys mean that some guys basicly bought entire shelves of skylnaders? no wonder the sells are weak those guys are basicly buying them all before other players could have the chunce to buy one of them.

The guy tried to buy most of it, but in the end they wouldn't let him. If you see a scalper, don't worry much because they usually don't get away with their haul.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#75 Posted: 16:28:59 02/12/2016
Got the five Wave 3 figures at TRU, along with the four new Zelda amiibo and a case of the new Animal Crossing cards.

I'll be sad if this is the last Skylanders game, but damn, my wallet (and my wife) won't.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#76 Posted: 16:37:46 02/12/2016
Quote: preciousawaken

BAH. I need Pain-Yatta, thats the most coveted THING for the game for my family. Well I'm off to TRU @ Crossroads to check now. Thanks for the update!
-Unreall
#77 Posted: 16:42:09 02/12/2016
Quote: Unreallystic
Quote: preciousawaken

BAH. I need Pain-Yatta, thats the most coveted THING for the game for my family. Well I'm off to TRU @ Crossroads to check now. Thanks for the update!
-Unreall

Pain-Yatta hasn't been found anywhere in the US as far as I know, but Amazon.de has him listed for cheaper than Amazon.it, and they ship to the US. It's also cheaper to pay in euros than dollars at checkout.
---
Dead
#78 Posted: 16:53:36 02/12/2016
What do you mean no chain reaction, I see him on there?

https://t.toysrus.com/product/...uctId=104605236
#79 Posted: 17:29:44 02/12/2016
Got Bad Juju at TRU - Minnetonka, MN

They're struggling to get through their shipment, and they couldn't find the others yet...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:04 02/12/2016 by 4inCreation
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#80 Posted: 17:44:18 02/12/2016
They (Crossroads, NC) TRU had plenty of everything except - no Pain-Yatta, and they are down to ONE Chompy Mage. Doing BOGO40 right now (20% off). - so not the best best price, but not bad at all...nothing to feel guilty about.
-Unreall
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#81 Posted: 17:45:43 02/12/2016
I got into a TRU late....

No Wave 3 on the shelves except for Pit Boss, but found the rest in boxes behind the register. They were on their last box of Flame Wolf and Chain Reaction....they still had boxes of Bad Juju and Buckshot. They had all of the Wave 3 crystals except for Tech....CC stock basically wiped out (again).

Didn't find JB Chompy Mage though.
#82 Posted: 18:22:12 02/12/2016
Didn't someone post on the forums that Tru has two senses for 22 dollars next week or something? If so I'll wait til then. I'll take that risk since none of these characters interest me too much and money is tight.
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#83 Posted: 18:53:50 02/12/2016
I picked em up!....I'll go back and do a price adjustment at TRU for the 2 for $22 next week.
#84 Posted: 19:33:57 02/12/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

No Wave 3 on the shelves except for Pit Boss, but found the rest in boxes behind the register. They were on their last box of Flame Wolf and Chain Reaction....they still had boxes of Bad Juju and Buckshot. They had all of the Wave 3 crystals except for Tech....CC stock basically wiped out (again).

It wasn't their last box of Flare Wolf, they got like 7 of them in on Wednesday - they must be in the back. Chain Reaction maybe, I think they only got 2-3 cases of those along with Bad Juju and Buckshot. I think they got one box of 6 Christmas Chompy Mage. Pit Boss they got in earlier in the week, and I got the impression they got a bunch of those. They also had some cases of crystals that weren't out yet, I saw a few of those. Their problem isn't stock, it is getting things out to the shelves - the employees can't (or won't) do anything without checking with managers (I think they are holiday hires), our usual hookup guy had to come by and tell them it was ok to open them for me.

By the way, I'm getting the feeling they are cutting WAY back on variant stock. Has anyone noticed that many of those have dried up at stores for the most part? Seeing as how those always languished on shelves until clearance time it is probably wise.

Quote: spoons10696
I picked em up!....I'll go back and do a price adjustment at TRU for the 2 for $22 next week.

Depending on the drive distance, that may not be wise. I've had a couple things I've missed the best sale price over the weekend, then realized the time and gas it would take to correct was usually not worth it. Feeling like you got the best price isn't always the same as spending the least.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:36:39 02/12/2016 by defpally
spoons10696 Gold Sparx Gems: 2525
#85 Posted: 19:55:48 02/12/2016
I'm lucky I live in an area where i pass by a couple of TRU on a daily basis. I always buy my skylanders on sale but as I dont give them to my daughter until christmas if they go on sale more then I always return them and re-buy or have them give me the difference back. TRU has a great 90 day return policy so thats a long time to go without passing one for a return
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:57:25 02/12/2016 by spoons10696
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#86 Posted: 20:06:44 02/12/2016
I bagged Flarewolf and the W3 Life Crystal today. Still looking for Chain Reaction, Pit Boss, Buck Shot and Bad Juju, but it honestly doesn't sound like my TRU ever had them in the first place.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#87 Posted: 20:25:16 02/12/2016
Quote: TakeYourLemons

It wasn't their last box of Flare Wolf, they got like 7 of them in on Wednesday - they must be in the back. Chain Reaction maybe, I think they only got 2-3 cases of those along with Bad Juju and Buckshot. I think they got one box of 6 Christmas Chompy Mage. Pit Boss they got in earlier in the week, and I got the impression they got a bunch of those. They also had some cases of crystals that weren't out yet, I saw a few of those. Their problem isn't stock, it is getting things out to the shelves - the employees can't (or won't) do anything without checking with managers (I think they are holiday hires), our usual hookup guy had to come by and tell them it was ok to open them for me.

By the way, I'm getting the feeling they are cutting WAY back on variant stock. Has anyone noticed that many of those have dried up at stores for the most part? Seeing as how those always languished on shelves until clearance time it is probably wise.

I specifically asked the guy at the checkout (Nick?) and he says "I know what we have and all of the crystals we have are on the floor." To be honest, I'd have walked out with only Pitt Boss had I not literally just helped myself to the boxes on the floor behind the register. Totally non-helpful, I'm taking it into my own hands lol. Kinda silly that they can't sell stuff not only b/c of customer demand but because they're too distracted to keep on top of this. The lady in front of me at the checkout was using like 7-8 TRU gift cards. Looked suspicious to me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:27:25 02/12/2016 by TakeYourLemons
#88 Posted: 20:50:35 02/12/2016
The cashier at TRU told me she couldn't give me a Flare Wolf (of which there were 6 cases behind her) because she didn't have a box cutter.

Thankfully another worker just got back from lunch who did.
#89 Posted: 20:55:49 02/12/2016
Quote: diddy50
What do you mean no chain reaction, I see him on there?

https://t.toysrus.com/product/...uctId=104605236

Weird, he's there when I click your link, but not when I navigate to toysrus.com myself and search for "chain reaction" or "skylanders chain reaction".
#90 Posted: 21:35:32 02/12/2016
^Chain Reaction LINK... Really
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#91 Posted: 21:39:50 02/12/2016
Mine was just opening and putting out Bad Juju, Buckshot, and Christmas Chompy Mage while I got there! And early today they put out a ton of new old stock including the Thrillipede vehicle that I never bothered to get (also up on the website right now for buy one get 3 free). Seemed they have Flare Wolf but didn't get to put him out, but no Chain Reactions at all and I did ask as I wanted to find that variant! smilie They had like no space for these new figures though as someone loaded the shelves up with older wave stuff recently. The poor clerk seemed lost as he didn't know what to do with all the new stuff. Sadly I didn't buy any of them, as I really am not too interested in any from this wave. I'm holding out for a Tidepool and Heartbreaker Buckshot for unreleased figs.

And something REALLY interesting. One of these donation charities were there buying carts and carts of random stuff and they were at the service center ready to check out while more helpers were bringing even more carts full of stuff to the front. I've never seen anything like it in my life! Had to be several tens of thousand dollars worth of stuff being bought all at once! smilie A merry Christmas to lot of kids this year! Sadly no Toys to Life, it was more normal stuff, general toys you'd see on a Christmas card or something. Checkers sets, rocking horses, sleds, etc. etc. The stuff I never saw before there because I never make it past all the great licensed toy stuff that they have. (the cool toys) LOL!
---
Stay Cool!
#92 Posted: 22:41:16 02/12/2016
My store had... absolutely nothing. Was this stuff supposed to get all stores today? I didn't even see the wave 3 crystals.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:43:06 02/12/2016 by TrapShadowFan
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#93 Posted: 23:05:41 02/12/2016
So I'm currently missing Pit Boss, Chain Reaction, Buck Shot and Bad Juju. I'll call tomorrow and I'll go to the store on Sunday.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#94 Posted: 00:42:25 03/12/2016
Got 2 of the wave 3 crystals at a Target, so hopefully more then TRU will be getting them in this month.

ShaneG.
#95 Posted: 01:05:15 03/12/2016
My store had... absolutely nothing. Was this stuff supposed to get all stores today? I didn't even see the wave 3 crystals.

They should have had them if their shipment wasn't delayed. They may have been in the back, they have a lot of seasonal employees - I know at my store they were afraid to even open the shipment boxes until a manager came by and told them it was cool. My store actually told them to make sure only one case went out at a time so they don't have shelf glut.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#96 Posted: 02:02:16 03/12/2016
Got Chain Reaction and Bad Juju. The TRU i went to had all of the w3 sensei singles, and thumpin' wumpa islands. No enchanted elven forest.
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#97 Posted: 02:34:32 03/12/2016
I had posted on reddit that I was going to my local store to pick up Bad Juju, Buckshot, Chain Reaction, and Jingle Bell Chompy Mage, and someone messaged me to ask if I would pick up a set for him. Well, I did, and he messaged me again later in the day to tell me that he found them at his TRU, where he was so sure he wouldn't find them. So, I now have to return them on Sunday, but if anyone here would like them before then, cost plus shipping and they're yours. Also have an extra life and an extra tech wave 3 crystal.
---
Hail Sithis
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#98 Posted: 03:30:40 03/12/2016
Buckshot, Bad Juju, Chain Reaction, JB Chompie Mage, Flare Wolf, EEF, and Pit Boss were at TRU tonight in Maplewood, MN
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#99 Posted: 06:01:40 03/12/2016
I was able to get everything except for smilie and the crystals. Also yikes these new guys are total awesome sauce.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#100 Posted: 06:11:46 03/12/2016
I'll be checking my TRU here in San Antonio again each day this week until wave 3 appears, I'll update on what I find. I did see Wumpa Islands packs at Target tonight though. I didn't know they were even out at Target. I decided to get an Earth Crystal instead since I wanna save some of my money for Chain Reaction.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me