darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Best way for to get money/Money cheat
Page 1 of 1
Best way for to get money/Money cheat
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#1 Posted: 16:04:43 17/10/2016 | Topic Creator
Title says it all! What is the money cheat and or where is the best place to get it in a short amount of time? I know Buuzer found a money cheat, but apparently it's only on PS4 aaand it only works once per save file.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 02:06:06 15/11/2016
Bringing this back from the dead to ask again if anyone's found anything. Ive got practically all of my 50 odd skylanders to fully upgrade and Im trying to find the best and fastest way to do so. What game is better for this, SF, TT, SC, or SI?
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#3 Posted: 02:23:11 15/11/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
Bringing this back from the dead to ask again if anyone's found anything. Ive got practically all of my 50 odd skylanders to fully upgrade and Im trying to find the best and fastest way to do so. What game is better for this, SF, TT, SC, or SI?

Haven't played SI yet, but I think TT is the fastest if you use Chomp Chest on the first level, locate the 3 piles of gold right near the begining of the level, the repeat.
---
Dead
LordElohim Yellow Sparx Gems: 1811
#4 Posted: 13:54:19 15/11/2016
If you have a bunch of traps or magic items from the previous games, the best way is to create a new save file while not signed in to a profile (on PS4/PS3 or XBOX One/XBOX 360), start the game, add a second player (if you have a 2nd controller, this makes everything go faster), and put about 20-25 traps/magic items on the portal one after another. This gives both characters enough to fully upgrade. Then, exit to the title screen, and do it again. Since you are not signed in to a profile, the game will not be saved. On XBOX One, I did this by signing in the second controller as a guest, and launching the game using that controller. When you start the game, it specifically tells you that if you are not signed in, it will not save, and this is a good indication that what you are about to do will work. You can just use the same traps/magic items over and over again, so if you are taking them out of storage or off a shelf, just grab 25. This method allows you to fully upgrade 2 characters about every five minutes, which should be faster than any other method.
---
Hail Sithis
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 14:05:06 15/11/2016
i think it's actually fairly easy to make money in imaginators. However sadly I don't think we'll see anything as fast as the Chomp Chest was in Trap Team again.
East_Sage Yellow Sparx Gems: 1165
#6 Posted: 15:08:26 15/11/2016
I just popped in to say that the Life Element zone is my go to farming place:

Just put the seeds in all the plots at the beginning and it nets you roughly 2000, after that you just let the enemies kill you, redo the stage, get really annoyed at the unskippable intro, get another 2000 repeat

Not sure if best method but its one I use smilie
McMurderpaws Yellow Sparx Gems: 1330
#7 Posted: 15:27:53 15/11/2016
I like using the Undead Elemental Zone, because it nets a bunch of money and 3-4 Imaginite Chests. Look for the rolling eyeballs and hit them a dozen or so times, and WHOOSH, money everywhere.

For an actual "cheat," if you are on a console that allows for Guest profiles, you can log in as a guest, start the game and put any special items, traps or level packs from previous games on the portal and get 500+ gold per item. Log out, log in as Guest again and repeat.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#8 Posted: 15:44:33 15/11/2016
And even if your console doesn't support guest profiles, you just set up a temporary profile, use the items, delete it, re-create it and repeat.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 16:47:39 15/11/2016
Quote: East_Sage
I just popped in to say that the Life Element zone is my go to farming place:

Just put the seeds in all the plots at the beginning and it nets you roughly 2000, after that you just let the enemies kill you, redo the stage, get really annoyed at the unskippable intro, get another 2000 repeat

Not sure if best method but its one I use smilie

I think the Life Realm in general is a massive money pit, without dying and starting the stage over.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
blastermindROB Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#10 Posted: 03:21:04 17/12/2016
I did this

Gryphon Park Observatory
Head to the caves
Find all secret areas
You'll get 3000ish gold in 2-3 minutes depending on Skylanders' agility stats
---
"Kaigan: Grimm! (Door creaking open) Kokoro no door! Hiraku dōwa! (Suspenseful music; pages flapping)"
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#11 Posted: 11:33:49 17/12/2016
I like to blow up the well on my way to places. It only gives a few hundred gold, but you also get two chests of Imaginator parts, and you can repeat it after a mission.
Have you found the Rat Kingdom? There are fun puzzles with gold rewards there. Just follow a rat in the MAP until it burrows, then jump down the hole.
---
Any last wishes?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:38:27 17/12/2016 by Wishblade
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12 Posted: 18:07:57 18/12/2016
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=133413
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#13 Posted: 19:48:12 18/12/2016
Me? I simply do the Sensei Life Realm, once or twice, then Golden Arcade (once or twice). Those two levels give me enough money to give my character's full upgrades.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14 Posted: 22:30:28 29/12/2016
I have my own method...
1. Beat the game.
2. Beat the first level on Nightmare.
3. Collect these gems
- Behind the waterfall at the start
- Bounce to the left on one of the mushrooms to a water platform thing
- On the ledge to the left (small)
- At the beginning of the river
- In the first hut (there are two there)
- In between the first and second hut behind a fence (small)
- In the second hut
- On the other end of the planks with the Ninja Shrine
4. Restart the level and repeat step 3.

Each cycle gives you a bit over 1160 gold so you have to do it 57 times for max gold.

Long story short... just use it for upgrades.
---
Soon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me