First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Names of remaining Skylanders!!!
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#101 Posted: 23:59:23 15/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Did you manage to catch what date these are going to be released on?

It's all on the fist day. I was just a TRU and got pictures of the release list (for once they let me take pictures of it), and I'm uploading these pictures now.

EDIT: Aaaaand, the release dates were cut off in my picture. ****. Well, I don't have a picture to prove it (guess that means I'm a liar, just like this guy was... oh wait, he wasn't lying, who would have thought), but I did see that it was all on day one.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:40 16/09/2016 by mega spyro
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#102 Posted: 00:01:54 16/09/2016
WAIT...

All Senseis on Day One?

What. Did I read that wrong or something?
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#103 Posted: 00:03:24 16/09/2016
Wait a minute... What you're telling me is that Toys R Us is releasing all of its toys on the first day
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#104 Posted: 00:04:28 16/09/2016
that can't be true... can it??
#105 Posted: 00:07:49 16/09/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Did you manage to catch what date these are going to be released on?

It's all on the fist day. I was just a TRU and got pictures of the release list (for once they let me take pictures of it), and I'm uploading these pictures now.

EDIT: Aaaaand, the release dates were cut off in my picture. ****. Well, I don't have a picture to prove it (guess that means I'm a liar, just like this guy was... oh wait, he wasn't lying, who would have thought), but I did see that it was all on day one.

I'll try and hit my Toys R Us sometime this weekend and get pics of this. Either way, if Toys R Us gets all of the characters in the game exclusively on launch, then I might legitimately scream! Was there anything else of note on the list?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:56 16/09/2016 by TheToyNerd
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#106 Posted: 00:33:35 16/09/2016
Quote: Luminous35
WAIT...

All Senseis on Day One?

Wait a minute... What you're telling me is that Toys R Us is releasing all of its toys on the first day

Quote: ZapNorris

Only thing I can see not up for release is Chompy Mage, meaning he's probably a timed Amazon exclusive until about wave 3. But more importantly, there weren't any creation crystals on the release list. I hope that means they just don't each have their individual SKU numbers, and not that TRU isn't releasing any on day 1 (Actually, that's probably what the "Sky Imaginators Creation Crystal Assrt" listing is. Pretty sure in past games when they didn't each have their own individual SKU it was always listed as "Sky (current game) W/2 Assrt," so it's probably an assortment of Crystals).

Now, since everything is in order by release date, and they all appear right after another on the list in my pictures, you can still tell it's all supposedly releasing on day 1, even if I didn't get the release dates in:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Of course, it might be a place holder, but I don't think it is. Otherwise, it would probably be listed for the beginning or end of the month, not day 1.
---
Dead
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:56 16/09/2016 by mega spyro
#107 Posted: 00:39:31 16/09/2016
Quote: mega spyro
Quote: Luminous35
WAIT...

All Senseis on Day One?

Quote: ZapNorris

Only thing I can see not up for release is Chompy Mage, meaning he's probably a timed Amazon exclusive until about wave 3. But more importantly, there weren't any creation crystals on the release list. I hope that means they just don't each have their individual SKU numbers, and not that TRU isn't releasing any on day 1 (Actually, that's probably what the "Sky Imaginators Creation Crystal Assrt" listing is. Pretty sure in past games when they didn't each have their own individual SKU it was always listed as "Sky (current game) W/2 Assrt," so it's probably an assortment of Crystals).

Now, since everything is in order by release date, and they all appear right after another on the list in my pictures, you can still tell it's all supposedly releasing on day 1, even if I didn't get the release dates in:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Of course, it might be a place holder, but I don't think it is. Otherwise, it would probably be listed for the beginning or end of the month, not day 1.

welp.
#108 Posted: 00:46:44 16/09/2016
chompy mage isn't there.....

[User Posted Image]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#109 Posted: 01:17:16 16/09/2016
ohmygawd.

Rip my wallet.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#110 Posted: 01:21:06 16/09/2016
Even the soul gems indicate this because the soul gems are not oriented to simply classes and not senseis individually. I can't believe there is a disturbingly high chance we might get everyone at the very beginning.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#111 Posted: 01:21:14 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
I would just like to point out that probably these all won't be released at launch.

These lists have been incorrect before!! Trust me!! I have seen tons of them!!

But what I am so curious about is will each character have its own number this time like infinity so if one sells down they get more in and we don't need to wait for more or run into the issue of having too many of one being shelf warmers???
#112 Posted: 01:31:25 16/09/2016
Quote: stinkbomb29
I would just like to point out that probably these all won't be released at launch.

These lists have been incorrect before!! Trust me!! I have seen tons of them!!

In what way were they incorrect, though? I have an extremely difficult time believing that Toys R Us at large accidentally put EVERY CHARACTER into their system. Like, how do you just mess up that badly?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3988
#113 Posted: 01:55:20 16/09/2016
If they ever decide to sell every Sensei on Day One, there better be at least one more shipment in the following months. I'd prefer not feeling forced to buy them all at release, fearing there won't be enough stock until discounts.
---
bye
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#114 Posted: 02:10:25 16/09/2016 | Topic Creator
To answer your question, TheToyNerd, then have put up release dates that are incorrect or they keep pushing back dates because the ones listed were too soon!!

Has happened several times!!
#115 Posted: 02:12:12 16/09/2016
Quote: stinkbomb29
To answer your question, TheToyNerd, then have put up release dates that are incorrect or they keep pushing back dates because the ones listed were too soon!!

Has happened several times!!

Ok... I'm not giving up completely, but this is a reasonable explanation!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#116 Posted: 02:50:13 16/09/2016
I hope that's not the case. God, if those were all released on day 1 it would wipe our wallets clean. Just on the Senseis alone. Too bad there aren't any dates listed, because that seems way too much for Day 1.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7069
#117 Posted: 13:05:44 16/09/2016
Quote: SpcePirateMnky
Finally, a leak on names!

• The Light Villain is in fact, Blaster Tron!
  • Legendary Tri Tip? Hmmm.
  • CC Chopscotch? The Halloween Variant? What could CC stand for?

Christmas Color Chopscotch?

-vm
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:06:22 16/09/2016 by ViDeOmAnCiNi
#118 Posted: 13:06:49 16/09/2016
Quote: ViDeOmAnCiNi
Quote: SpcePirateMnky
Finally, a leak on names!

• The Light Villain is in fact, Blaster Tron!
  • Legendary Tri Tip? Hmmm.
  • CC Chopscotch? The Halloween Variant? What could CC stand for?

Christmas Color?

-vm

Chopscotch is getting a Halloween variant. I assume they package the variant with a Creation Crystal
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me