Page 1 of 1
The new darkness ..... [Spoilers]
Trighap52 Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#1 Posted: 11:21:59 06/09/2016 | Topic Creator
So in the overview trailer we had a glimpse of kaos and his mind magic hat and in the top of the hat there was a kind of purple creature with one eye
[User Posted Image]
( if you see al the beginning of the trailer there are more purple creatures one eyed like a spider and a crow so maybe it's an oracle species controlling the ancient power of mind magic ) so it's normal to think that we'll fight him in a boss battle like we did in superchargers ( the boss battle was lame by the way ) I bet he'll control kaos so what do you think ?
---
Oh we can zoom all the way to the moon from this great wide wacky world, Jump with me, grab coins with me, Oh yeah!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:48:26 06/09/2016 by Trighap52
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#2 Posted: 11:45:33 06/09/2016
It's almost like we don't have a spoiler thread for this kind of discussion.

The unlock conditions for the Wasteland Imaginator set say otherwise.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#3 Posted: 12:17:31 06/09/2016
Could be . I don't know. The darkness seems to be a VV plot piece. So I'm not sure toys 4 bob will go down that road.

Too early to tell though .

It could just be some beast from skylands that has a Big imagination. And the joke is that Kaos hasn't got a good imagination so he needs to channel something else through his helmet.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
#4 Posted: 12:24:12 06/09/2016
Dunno man, for all Super Evil Kaos' stupid design choices, the brain phase was kinda alright. However, brain boy looks like the Doomlanders in color scheme, it's possible he's the one managing Imaginite with Kaos lacking a portal unlike us.
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#5 Posted: 14:26:43 06/09/2016
I just realized how this could fit into my "The Mind Magic Exploded" theory.
In the Doomlander fights, Kaos seems to be creating the Doomlanders before you fight them.
But Kaos is not wearing the Mind Magic at any time when he makes them.
This makes me think that the Brain is what is creating them after the Mind Magic exploded!

Wait, how is Kaos wearing that on his head? It's massive.
His scrawny, insignificant body should've been crushed by it.
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:32:49 06/09/2016 by Buuzer
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6 Posted: 14:35:27 06/09/2016
Quote: Kat-Kun

Cartoon physics.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#7 Posted: 15:02:52 06/09/2016
Also you see his neck doesn't exactly support it the few moments he's shown walking with it, he's teethering to the sides.
---
omer1698 Gold Sparx Gems: 2258
#8 Posted: 15:05:13 06/09/2016
They said that the ancients seald the mind magic away. What if they ment that is the mind magic is actully an evil ancient that wanted to take over skylands. So the other ancients defeted him and improsond him.and kaos didnt realize that the brain ancient is now using him to get his revange on the ancients.
---
" i am thou, thou art i"
#9 Posted: 15:08:54 06/09/2016
Quote: omer1698
They said that the ancients seald the mind magic away. What if they ment that is the mind magic is actully an evil ancient that wanted to take over skylands. So the other ancients defeted him and improsond him.and kaos didnt realize that the brain ancient is now using him to get his revange on the ancients.

Possible...
---
#10 Posted: 15:14:50 06/09/2016
They used it willy nilly before that, so it's not evil by itself. My money is still on the magic being the helmet and that being an Ancient that took it too far being also imprisoned to set an example.
---
deadpool_98 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#11 Posted: 15:33:47 06/09/2016
Well, the darkness is gone...
#12 Posted: 15:37:00 06/09/2016
I just noticed some hilarious coincidences with Blastermind and Kaos that include stuff about the Mind Magic:

They both have similar markings on their faces.
They both are short.
They both have helmets that lets them use psychic powers. (Blastermind = Psionic Traptanium headgear // Kaos = Mind Magic)
---
Psychomancer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1374
#13 Posted: 16:02:22 06/09/2016
In the Doomlander fights, Kaos seems to be creating the Doomlanders before you fight them.
This makes me think that the Brain is what is creating them after the Mind Magic exploded!

I think the fact that he choose to not show this huge silly hat on his hologram don't mean his not actually wearing it at the time. You could be right though.

Kinda sucks being Kaos in this game... he lost his powers as a portal master an need this helmet thingy to use Mind Magic, when his own clone is a portal master and a master in the use of mind magic without the need of any device smilie
---
Behold, my Catchphrase of Doom!
#14 Posted: 16:34:38 06/09/2016
Quote: Psychomancer

I think the fact that he choose to not show this huge silly hat on his hologram don't mean his not actually wearing it at the time. You could be right though.

Kinda sucks being Kaos in this game... he lost his powers as a portal master an need this helmet thingy to use Mind Magic, when his own clone is a portal master and a master in the use of mind magic without the need of any device smilie

Actually, Kaos still is a Portal Master. He only lost the powers The Darkness gave him.
---
#15 Posted: 16:58:56 06/09/2016

Actually, Kaos still is a Portal Master. He only lost the powers The Darkness gave him.

Dark Portal masters receive his portal masters powers from the darkness.

From the wiki: " Despite its defeat, the Darkness bestowed its power upon certain villains, who became Dark Portal Masters."

Is the reason Kaos and his whole fammily are dark portal masters, as the Portal Master status can't be inherited by blood. They make a pact with the darkness to become portal masters.
---
#16 Posted: 17:09:38 06/09/2016

Dark Portal masters receive his portal masters powers from the darkness.

From the wiki: " Despite its defeat, the Darkness bestowed its power upon certain villains, who became Dark Portal Masters."

Is the reason Kaos and his whole fammily are dark portal masters, as the Portal Master status can't be inherited by blood. They make a pact with the darkness to become portal masters.

What do ya know:
"Despite being driven away, The Darkness was still out there, notably lending its assistance to Dark Portal Masters."
He does not give people the abilities of a Dark Portal Master. He only assists a person who is ALREADY a Dark Portal Master.
---
#17 Posted: 17:33:08 06/09/2016
That was after the first defeat by the Core of Light. Now they have nothing.
I'd know, had to clean up that article a good bunch.
---
#18 Posted: 17:37:11 06/09/2016
We are both quoting from the wikia, I from the Portal Masters entry, you from the Darkness entry. I don't think they contradict though.

I will quote it one more time, now from the Kaos page: "With The Darkness gone, Kaos' dark Portal Master abilities went with it, leaving him powerless."

I does seem that he lost his portal master powers.

Edit: Thanks for clarifying the issue, Bifrost!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:34 06/09/2016 by Psychomancer
#19 Posted: 17:55:08 06/09/2016
No problem. Some people were just shoving new info out of order when I spent a loooong day articulating the timeline on both the story and powers sections, and I probably missed some stuff that's just thrown in randomly in the text. From Kaos' dialogue in SC and his mom's in SF, Portal Master powers are granted by The Darkness, and though Kaos still has his regular stuff like doomsharks and the hologram, that seems to be spells he picked up over the years. Notice he doesn't have his elemental attack anymore, which is a secondary power from controlling portals as seen in Battlecast.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:15 06/09/2016 by Bifrost
#20 Posted: 18:39:18 06/09/2016
We are both quoting from the wikia, I from the Portal Masters entry, you from the Darkness entry. I don't think they contradict though.

I will quote it one more time, now from the Kaos page: "With The Darkness gone, Kaos' dark Portal Master abilities went with it, leaving him powerless."

I does seem that he lost his portal master powers.

Edit: Thanks for clarifying the issue, Bifrost!

Anyone can go in and edit the wiki, you know.
Either of us could be incorrect.
---
#21 Posted: 18:42:15 06/09/2016
No, I constantly keep watch over the articles and so do other admins. No bull**** gets added on my watch. Except for stuff that we miss, the objective is to keep things up to date and canon accurate.

Back on topic,those crystal torch thingies REALLY bother me. What's the point if it's not actual fire on the torch.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:10 06/09/2016 by Bifrost
#22 Posted: 18:44:11 06/09/2016
Quote: Bifrost
No, I constantly keep watch over the articles and so do other admins. No bull**** gets added on my watch. Except for stuff that we miss, the objective is to keep things up to date and canon accurate.

Back on topic,those crystal torch thingies REALLY bother me. What's the point if it's not actual fire on the torch.

Then how come both pages say contradicting things?
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#23 Posted: 18:47:04 06/09/2016
Obviously the crystals light up with evil magic.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#24 Posted: 18:49:59 06/09/2016

Because you didn't read the part where it's supposed to be after its first defeat.Didn't add even more clarification after that since Imaginators isn't out yet to go into detail, nor any prequel comics have come out.
---
#25 Posted: 18:58:33 06/09/2016

Because you didn't read the part where it's supposed to be after its first defeat.Didn't add even more clarification after that since Imaginators isn't out yet to go into detail, nor any prequel comics have come out.

Here's something that proves he still has his powers:
When the Darkness temporarily takes away his powers in SuperChargers, the symbol on his head disappears.
In Imaginators, and during SuperChargers (post-game), we see that he still has the symbol on his head.
The Darkness was unable to take his powers away in time when he was sucked into the Realm of Darkness, it appears.
---
#26 Posted: 19:03:41 06/09/2016
Kaos explicitly says at the end of SuperChargers he lost his powers and will need a new source. He just has the tattoo.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:54 06/09/2016 by Bifrost
#27 Posted: 19:04:46 06/09/2016
Kaos explicitly says at the end of SuperChargers he lost his powers and will need a new source. He just has the tattoo.

Where does he say this?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:08 06/09/2016 by Kat-Kun
#28 Posted: 19:08:25 06/09/2016
Kaos explicitly says at the end of SuperChargers

-----
---
#29 Posted: 19:36:31 06/09/2016

-----

Do you have to talk to him, I mean?
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#30 Posted: 19:39:33 06/09/2016

Where does he say this?

Oh my lord..........

The ending cutscene, right after you beat The Darkness.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:45 06/09/2016 by Aura24
#31 Posted: 19:46:18 06/09/2016
Quote: Aura24

Where does he say this?

Oh my lord..........

The ending cutscene, right after you beat The Darkness.

K, then. :3
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#32 Posted: 19:48:55 06/09/2016
More specifically...

(8:26) "If anyone is going to conquer Skylands, it's going to be me. So until I find another way to get my powers back, I'll be helping you fools as the new ultimate evil consultant of ultimate evil."
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:34 06/09/2016 by Nightmoon
#33 Posted: 19:50:01 06/09/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
More specifically...

(8:26) "If anyone is going to conquer Skylands, it's going to be me. So until I find another way to get my powers back, I'll be helping you fools as the new ultimate evil consultant of ultimate evil."

OHHHHH I REMEMBER NOW
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me