Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Rarest Mini: Breeze
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#1 Posted: 12:50:44 08/08/2016 | Topic Creator
After replaying Trap Team, and noticing a gap in my collection thanks to the collection screen, I have wanted to get the remaining eight Minis that were introduced in STT. Gamestop has every one of them used…except one: Breeze. I have no idea why she is so hard to find ANYWHERE, even on eBay, but all I know is that I and my sister will be disappointed if I can’t find her at a decent price. Any suggestions where to start looking for her?
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 13:39:38 08/08/2016
TRU

Idk, maybe try GameStop to, mine has a lot of minis
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#3 Posted: 14:18:48 08/08/2016
Have you asked a GameStop employee to look it up in their system? The website doesn't list it, but if any stores have done a trade-in they should show up on the store computer. I recently found Blackout (also not on website) by asking for a printout of everything they had for trap team. I'm not sure if they can print out inventory for other stores, but you could ask.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:19:47 08/08/2016 by 4inCreation
Wishblade Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#4 Posted: 04:34:23 09/08/2016
Quote: 4inCreation
Have you asked a GameStop employee to look it up in their system? The website doesn't list it, but if any stores have done a trade-in they should show up on the store computer. I recently found Blackout (also not on website) by asking for a printout of everything they had for trap team. I'm not sure if they can print out inventory for other stores, but you could ask.

That's how I got my Breeze, Blackout, Spotlight, and a few others that are hard to find.
---
Any last wishes?
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#5 Posted: 13:04:19 09/08/2016 | Topic Creator
I'll make sure to try that the next time I'm in town. Until then though, I'll focus on the other seven and Thrillipede. Up until him, I have NEVER bought a Skylander above retail value. I really hate breaking my streak, but he will have to be the exception...*sniff*
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me