darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Two Battle Classes getting shafted?
Page 1 of 1
Two Battle Classes getting shafted?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#1 Posted: 10:26:04 26/07/2016 | Topic Creator
So, remember how at the first leak we saw that Smasher only had two characters? And how that the poster very clearly had two out of ten things that only had 2, instead of 3?

What if we were going about it the wrong way, since we expected the poster to be based on the elements, what if instead, its based around Battle Classes? What if two Battle Classes aren't getting a 3rd character, and are instead getting... nothing?

This means a couple things:
- Pain-Yatta is either not in the game, or he isn't a Smasher.
- Chompy Mage isn't a Smasher, but instead some other Battle Class
- There is potentially a second Battle Class that will be missing at least one new character, either a new one or a villain.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#2 Posted: 10:28:28 26/07/2016
I was actually thinking of the same thing....I think that the ninja class is going to get two charcters only
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 10:41:30 26/07/2016
Makes no sense whatsoever. The Imaginators get 4 Secret Techniques; 2 from Brand New Senseis, 1 from the Reformed Villain Sensei and 1 from game progression (defeating the Doomlander of the same Battle Class). I really don't think they'd switch that around, since that would mean 2 classes got 2 free Techniques, while 2 classes get NO free Techniques.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4 Posted: 02:24:28 27/07/2016
I think maybe Pain-Yatta's design and they weren't 100% sure on him during this time.

yes, so far everything out of the leak has been accurate, but that doesn't change anything. This was a while ago. Anything can change at this point.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TaeKwonCrow Green Sparx Gems: 233
#5 Posted: 02:30:15 27/07/2016
Well we need a magic villain, and Pain-Yatta was kind of confirmed, as well as being the most popular, and we don't have a smasher. Bomb Shell could have been Bazooka, but i doubt it, and Rage Mage could be sorcrer(Doub it. Pain-Yatta could even be a LIGHT vilain? I am sticking to my theory that Pain-Yatta's artwork probably wasn't ready and as such did not get shown in the leak. also, it makes sense to miss out on one or two classes characters, but we NEED a magic elemental, maybe pain-yatta is the 31st character, and he is a BAzooka and can fire candy and Painyatta mines or minions like Terrafin
---
*looks up at icon*
GO HOME, BUCKSHOT, YOU'RE DRUNK
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:33:01 27/07/2016 by TaeKwonCrow
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#6 Posted: 04:07:08 27/07/2016
Quote: TaeKwonCrow
I am sticking to my theory that Pain-Yatta's artwork probably wasn't ready and as such did not get shown in the leak.

Then they would've shown his Trap Team artwork like Wolfgang Hood Sickle and Bad Juju
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 06:40:40 27/07/2016
But maybe they hadn't decided on a Smasher yet.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 11:10:45 27/07/2016
I honestly don't think two classes are going to get shafted one less character while two are going to get one more. It wouldn't really make sense, especially since now we know that Life is in fact getting four characters (And before you say Crash doesn't count, he's a Skylander, and a Sensei, and he's universally compatible, so in my mind, he does count). If they wanted to even out the Battle Classes, it wouldn't make sense to do so. We know there's at least thirty characters, and with ten battle classes, that probably means they won't get shafted.

On the subject of the Smashers though, we do know that version of the game was a VERY early build of it (when it was called Skylanders 2016), so it's possible at that time they didn't have the entire villain line-up finalized. I do still think Pain-Yatta will be in the game, but now as a Knight, with Chompy Mage being a Smasher (since one of his attacks in Trap Team was to smash the ground with his staff).

Just my own thoughts though.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#9 Posted: 15:30:01 27/07/2016
Don't know where we'd weigh in on this at, but the "that doesn't make sense" argument may not apply to Activision.
They have made a lot of decisions that doesn't make sense, such as: lack and distribution of Yawn Traps, Light & Dark Expansion Packs, Air Minis, and total lack of Air & Fire Eon's Elite II, etc.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#10 Posted: 15:32:53 27/07/2016 | Topic Creator
In this game they've switched around Villain elements, most of which don't make sense.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#11 Posted: 15:44:32 27/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
In this game they've switched around Villain elements, most of which don't make sense.

They don't make sense on paper, but we really don't have much to go off of aside from leaked figures and glimpses at their artwork. Their gameplay has most likely been changed to accommodate their element change. Also I don't really see what that has to do with battle class distribution.

Quote: Portal___Master
Don't know where we'd weigh in on this at, but the "that doesn't make sense" argument may not apply to Activision.
They have made a lot of decisions that doesn't make sense, such as: lack and distribution of Yawn Traps, Light & Dark Expansion Packs, Air Minis, and total lack of Air & Fire Eon's Elite II, etc.

Those are all marketing and shipping decisions though, aside from maybe the Eon's Elites one. Activision is just the one publishing the game, not designing or planning it.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:46:39 27/07/2016 by AdamGregory03
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#12 Posted: 20:56:04 28/07/2016
Actually, I'm thinking everyone will get 3: two Skylanders Sensei and a Villain Sensei.
There's 20 Skylander Sensei....10 elements times 2 figures equals 20.
11 villains...one for each element plus the rumored Kaos, or Kaos's mom
That's my theory.
I could be wrong, I could be right.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me