Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Stupid **** white people do [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#1 Posted: 03:19:15 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
-Put clothes on our pets
-Make joint Facebook accounts when we get married
-Marry our cousins
-Play the police brutality card when a cop shoots a dog but stand silently when a cop shoots an unarmed black kid
-Eat unseasoned meat
-Put makeup on babies
-Say that Eminem is the greatest rapper who ever lived
-Say "#AllLivesMatter"
-Refer to dating POC as "exotic"
-Will reply to this topic with "Well, actually..."
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#2 Posted: 03:20:17 02/07/2016
It's sad how accurate this is....
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#3 Posted: 03:25:04 02/07/2016
2Pac is better than Eminem.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4 Posted: 03:52:45 02/07/2016
You said like a genuine white man.
---
Bruh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 03:54:32 02/07/2016
[User Posted Image]

---
looks like ive got some things to do...
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#6 Posted: 04:00:31 02/07/2016
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Metallo
-Say "#AllLivesMatter"

I fail to see the problem with this one??? Unless you're referring specifically to the hashtag part.

#AllLivesMatter is a trend against #BlackLivesMatter, which was created when Ferguson happened. A riot created by black people to fight against police brutality shown to minorities (in this case, specifically black)

While the message is a perfectly fine message that I agree with, the reason why it was created is to essentially erase BLM. Maybe that wasn't its original intent but I sort of see it in this situation.

Someone: Black lives matter, guys. Police brutality has killed too many innocent black people.
Another Person: Uhm, okay, but ALL lives matter? Stop thinking about yourselves.

That's what the trend is. BLM was created to fight against police brutality and unspoken racism. ALM, while a good message, was created to silence what the BLM was trying to bring to light. It's like when you rant to someone about your problems, and that someone says "Oh suck it up, people like the STARVING CHILDREN in AFRICA have it worse!!"

At least, that's how I look at it?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#7 Posted: 04:12:16 02/07/2016
- try to push veganism on other people and their pets
- act "ghetto" although they are from a suburban white neighborhood
- complain about minorities "having advantages" in jobs and school applications
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#8 Posted: 05:24:35 02/07/2016

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:58 02/07/2016 by Badwolfmichael
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#9 Posted: 05:33:35 02/07/2016
exist
---
self professed austGAYlian
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#10 Posted: 05:49:29 02/07/2016
exist
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#11 Posted: 06:02:41 02/07/2016
eat the heel of the bread......
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#12 Posted: 06:04:09 02/07/2016
Quote: Hot Dog 542
eat the heel of the bread......

we call that the heel meal
#13 Posted: 06:36:40 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Ah, okay. Makes sense then.

One analyst put it this way. I paraphrase:

"Saying #AllLivesMatter as a response to #BlackLivesMatter is the equivalent of a fire engine spraying all the houses in the neighborhood, instead of just the one that's on fire."

The simple reality is that people of color are at a far greater risk of mistreatment at the hands of authority than whites, and #AllLivesMatter comes across as willfully denying that reality.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#14 Posted: 06:42:17 02/07/2016
Using the n word for no reason at all.
QueenChrysalis Green Sparx Gems: 465
#15 Posted: 06:47:09 02/07/2016
#BlackLivesMatter is about black people thinking the whole world revolves around them and that they are the only people in the world who are discriminated against and that everybody hates black people.

That's why African Americans hate people saying all lives matter, because it dares to suggest that other people, not just black people, are important and need protection from discrimination too.
#16 Posted: 06:52:15 02/07/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis
#BlackLivesMatter is about black people thinking the whole world revolves around them and that they are the only people in the world who are discriminated against and that everybody hates black people.

That's why African Americans hate people saying all lives matter, because it dares to suggest that other people, not just black people, are important and need protection from discrimination too.

eh, both sides are messed up so whatever
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#17 Posted: 07:17:51 02/07/2016
I just want to point out that the BLM movement started with good intentions but has quickly become a plague to society. BLM activists typically push a racist agenda aiming to separate races.
Metallo, you know I love you, but if this is serious stop with the white guilt pls.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#18 Posted: 07:28:05 02/07/2016
Quote: TheFlyingSeal
-Say "#AllLivesMatter"

I fail to see the problem with this one??? Unless you're referring specifically to the hashtag part.

#AllLivesMatter is a trend against #BlackLivesMatter, which was created when Ferguson happened. A riot created by black people to fight against police brutality shown to minorities (in this case, specifically black)

The riot was a mess though. A lot of looting and destruction of property took place in the area, and that didn't exactly play in the favor of getting the point across. The police did a crappy job as well when they got to play soldiers.
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#19 Posted: 10:03:54 02/07/2016

WE WUZ
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#20 Posted: 12:23:50 02/07/2016
Quote: QueenChrysalis

exactly, if they behaved themselves they wouldnt be killed.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#21 Posted: 12:25:55 02/07/2016
Yep. Pretty much this. They see themselves as God's gift to the universe, hence why they feel they have the license to do horrible evil things and get away with it.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#22 Posted: 12:37:09 02/07/2016
Quote: StevemacQ
Yep. Pretty much this. They see themselves as God's gift to the universe, hence why they feel they have the license to do horrible evil things and get away with it.

ths racist towards white people
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#23 Posted: 15:28:15 02/07/2016

"Saying #AllLivesMatter as a response to #BlackLivesMatter is the equivalent of a fire engine spraying all the houses in the neighborhood, instead of just the one that's on fire."

The simple reality is that people of color are at a far greater risk of mistreatment at the hands of authority than whites, and #AllLivesMatter comes across as willfully denying that reality.

can I have a source on that please? not trying to say you're wrong, I just want to see statistics, facts, anything other than black lives matters facebook memes

Quote: Samius
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

The riot was a mess though. A lot of looting and destruction of property took place in the area, and that didn't exactly play in the favor of getting the point across. The police did a crappy job as well when they got to play soldiers.

it's because every time the police try to do their job, they get called racist and riots ensue. black communites are horribly underpolice, hence the reason why 12 percent of the population commit 49 percent of all violent crime in America.

what the actual hell are you talking about? what horrible evil things have white people got away with doing? show me a court case (in America, since this is where most of this topic is pertaining to) where the judge said "you ****ed up, but you're white, so you're free to go!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:36:28 02/07/2016 by AestheticDragon
#24 Posted: 15:38:28 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: AestheticDragon

can I have a source on that please? not trying to say you're wrong, I just want to see statistics, facts, anything other than black lives matters facebook memes

It's the most comprehensive one I could find. I figure the Guardian might be less biased, considering it's outside the USA.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12141
#25 Posted: 15:42:29 02/07/2016
white knighting muslims everytime someone commits a crime of islamic terror
#26 Posted: 15:49:41 02/07/2016

It's the most comprehensive one I could find. I figure the Guardian might be less biased, considering it's outside the USA.

how many of them were found in a court of law to be police brutality?
#27 Posted: 16:04:49 02/07/2016 | Topic Creator

how many of them were found in a court of law to be police brutality?

None. That's the problem. These incidents are rarely, if ever, investigated. I'm sure you heard about how Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael Brown, wasn't even indicted.

I see your point and I agree; if there was a fair trial and these officers were found not guilty by evidence, then it wouldn't be so bad. But they are never taken to trial and these incidents are never investigated further than "Hm, looks like self-defense." It also doesn't help that the government doesn't keep track of police killings.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#28 Posted: 16:46:03 02/07/2016
-Say "#AllLivesMatter"

its a joke, brah.

NOBODY CAN BE THAT STUPID AFTERALL, RIGHT? :D *struck with sudden realization*
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#29 Posted: 19:28:08 02/07/2016
Still not ashamed of the fact that I'm white.

Sorry, not sorry.
#30 Posted: 05:30:11 03/07/2016
Quote: Mrmorrises
Still not ashamed of the fact that I'm white.

Sorry, not sorry.

sme the white man is sosposed to be the boogie man that hate the black man
---
#31 Posted: 13:09:09 03/07/2016
Quote:
what the actual hell are you talking about? what horrible evil things have white people got away with doing? show me a court case (in America, since this is where most of this topic is pertaining to) where the judge said "you ****ed up, but you're white, so you're free to go!"

How about these?

[User Posted Image]

Student only given 3-6 months for raping a woman.

[User Posted Image]

Racist killed 9 black people in church but when arrested, police didn't handcuff him, instead gave him an bulletproof vest.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Bimle Ripto Gems: 135
#32 Posted: 14:16:19 03/07/2016
Quote:
-Play the police brutality card when a cop shoots a dog

To be fair this is kinda true.
#33 Posted: 14:53:13 03/07/2016
Quote:

How about these?

[User Posted Image]

Student only given 3-6 months for raping a woman.

[User Posted Image]

Racist killed 9 black people in church but when arrested, police didn't handcuff him, instead gave him an bulletproof vest.

I don't know what the first one is about, so I would like a source or something, but the Charleston shooter was handcuffed, and yes, he was given a bulletproof vest after he spoke to police, probably for his own protection because in America you're innocent until proven guilty, and he had not yet seen a judge. When he did see a judge, he was INDICTED and is set to face trial in 2017, potentially for the death penalty. He didn't get off easy, and they don't excuse him for being white. That literally took 2 minutes of Googling to debunk.
#34 Posted: 17:21:22 03/07/2016
Good. Justice must be served. No media should defend these gruesome murders, the kind that makes you question if America really is a safe place to be.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#35 Posted: 23:31:07 03/07/2016
lmfao i do none of this ****

2pac till i die
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me