darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > (Speculation) Battlecast moves are Sensei Villain abilities?
Page 1 of 1
(Speculation) Battlecast moves are Sensei Villain abilities?
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#1 Posted: 14:44:21 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Wes from FGTV brought up yesterday on general discussion how the villains might be the ones we see in Battlecast, and that actually clicked something in my mind - could their cards be as well?

Jumping the gun a bit with just one villain, but only Golden Queen's vehicle had used scarabs before. Now her moveset is all about them and turning giant, both her main gimmicks of the Battlecast boss battle. If we see this happen again, we could already have big hints about their moves.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2 Posted: 15:39:41 02/06/2016
So Wolfgang's moveset is gonna be based around being a CHEAP LITERAL SON OF A *****!? ...Sorry, still haven't gotten over that fight.
I haven't played all the way through Battlecast to know what each boss' gimmick is in the game yet.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3 Posted: 15:56:51 02/06/2016
Aren't the scarabs only used in her super move?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4 Posted: 16:01:05 02/06/2016
That's a good theory! Maybe Battlecast also hints the villains we'll be getting?
Though now that Wolfgang is an archer some things may change.
#5 Posted: 16:03:05 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute
Aren't the scarabs only used in her super move?

She shoots them out in her primary as well. It's very fast and they disappear on contact, but you can see it in screenshots or slowed down footage.
---
#6 Posted: 16:17:41 02/06/2016
I still think we're getting Broccoli Guy. There's too many things pointing to him getting in now.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#7 Posted: 17:15:40 02/06/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute
I still think we're getting Broccoli Guy. There's too many things pointing to him getting in now.

Broccoli Guy is in it, he just isn't a realm boss.
---
#8 Posted: 17:51:56 02/06/2016
I meant playable in Imaginators smilie
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
#9 Posted: 11:26:41 15/06/2016 | Topic Creator
With Wolfgang's cards in comparison to regular abilities, it's still hard to tell because they didn't deviate from the TT moves, but he does summon Reverb Pedals! I think it'll take more villains before seeing if the theory holds up or not.
---
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#10 Posted: 13:06:39 15/06/2016
I definitely think that there will be some cross over between some battlecast charscters and card abilities in the real Skylanders games.

Some of the cards are awesome ideas visually for attacks and I don't see why they wouldn't utilise them across platforms.

I think we can definitely be expecting that there will be some crossover with the Gear cards used in battlecast and the available items to equip in imaginators.

There's no point wasting designs, and both battlecast and imaginators were made during the same time period so it's reasonable to think they'll be some crossover
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#11 Posted: 19:50:02 15/06/2016
If the villains ARE the ones from Battlecast, then... THAT MEANS NO LUMINOUS OR NIGHTSHADE!
Light and Dark are left out of EVERYTHING... but I still have hope because it's not confirmed yet.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me