Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Would You Rather... [CLOSED]
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#1 Posted: 20:28:53 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Have to try and survive in a zombie apocalypse, an alien attack, or a giant monster rampaging across the country?

This question has been interesting me for a while, because the people I ask this question to always seem to have varying responses. So I thought that I should see what you guys would say.

For the zombie apocalypse, basically think The Walking Dead.

For the alien attack, the situation would be like War Of The Worlds or Independence Day.

For the giant monster attack, things would pretty much be like Cloverfield or Godzilla 2014.

Now, the conditions you guys would be in might affect your decision, so I've listed them below. These apply to all three of the choices.

Conditions:
* You are at your current residence when this happens.
* You have whatever you have in your house right now when it comes to food or anything else.
* This starts in the city nearest you, and then proceeds to spread from there.
* If you are living with anyone right now, you would be with them during this.

So, what would you guys pick? Why?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
G2nt Yellow Sparx Gems: 1130
#2 Posted: 20:33:34 21/04/2016
cloverfield? no thanks id rather not bleed from my eyes and explode if i get bitten by one of those spider things
---
Boop!
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#3 Posted: 20:40:56 21/04/2016
I'll be unable to chose, so I'm going over all three.

Zombie attack:
It realy depends what type of Zombie you're putting down here.If it's the one of the walking dead, I would simply await my end. I'm not thrilled to go out and gain supplies or any of that sort. Besides, considering my current residence, it might even be highly unable for the zombies to reach my house. It sounds somewhat edgy/emo-ish, but I don't feel the need to go out and fight.

Alien attack:
Would it sound odd if I'd actually go out of my house, and attempt to understand the motive of the attack? I'd actually would be daring enough to get out and start a conversation with the invaders. If they won't accept me and get me there, I would basically return to the way I would've been in a zombie attack.

Monster Attack:
Similair motives as when aliens would attack, yet, I wouldn't even think of going all retreatin'. Every monster can be tamed, and every living being cares for something. We've seen Godzilla actually with a baby, so...

All in all, I wouldn't take too much act and probably hide in my house unless I understand the motive of the attack. With zombie's this is impossible IMO, but with aliens or Monsters, it might not..

Again, my answer would've changed a LOT if I knew more about the attack or the motives of the attack, or even what the attackers are like...

From the looks of it though, I'd prefer monster attacks over any otther attack. It'd be so cool to attempt to tame the beast.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:43 21/04/2016 by BlackWing116
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#4 Posted: 20:44:13 21/04/2016
Giant monster attack. Much easier to escape from, even with the hellish traffic that would happen. Not so lucky with aliens that could have crazy range or zombies which considering how some customs in Brazil go(I don't need to get this injury checked out now, I'll just leave it for next week) would spread stupidly fast.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#5 Posted: 20:46:31 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlackWing116
I'll be unable to chose, so I'm going over all three.

Zombie attack:
It realy depends what type of Zombie you're putting down here.If it's the one of the walking dead, I would simply await my end. I'm not thrilled to go out and gain supplies or any of that sort. Besides, considering my current residence, it might even be highly unable for the zombies to reach my house. It sounds somewhat edgy/emo-ish, but I don't feel the need to go out and fight.

Alien attack:
Would it sound odd if I'd actually go out of my house, and attempt to understand the motive of the attack? I'd actually would be daring enough to get out and start a conversation with the invaders. If they won't accept me and get me there, I would basically return to the way I would've been in a zombie attack.

Monster Attack:
Similair motives as when aliens would attack, yet, I wouldn't even think of going all retreatin'. Every monster can be tamed, and every living being cares for something. We've seen Godzilla actually with a baby, so...

All in all, I wouldn't take too much act and probably hide in my house unless I understand the motive of the attack. With zombie's this is impossible IMO, but with aliens or Monsters, it might not..

Again, my answer would've changed a LOT if I knew more about the attack or the motives of the attack, or even what the attackers are like...

From the looks of it though, I'd prefer monster attacks over any otther attack. It'd be so cool to attempt to tame the beast.

The aliens would probably be attacking just to destroy humanity and rule over the planet.
With the giant monster, it'd basically be a mindless killing machine that wouldn't let anything get in its way. Watch some scenes from the Cloverfield movie to get what I mean.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#6 Posted: 20:46:52 21/04/2016
Zombies because it'll end eventually. Unless I have to fight walking skeletons.
#7 Posted: 20:53:48 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Zombies because it'll end eventually. Unless I have to fight walking skeletons.

Nah, it would just be zombies. No spooky skeletons to worry about. However, they wouldn't be like the stupid kind. It'd be the ones that are kind of smart and fast, like the ones in The Walking Dead.

For me, I'd have to go with giant monster attack, with zombies being my last choice. I could just hide in an underground cellar/basement until the thing was hopefully killed. The thing is with zombies, they can spread fast and are just about everywhere, as seen in the movies and TV shows. They'd be like impossible to avoid. With the alien attack, I fear that their technology and weapons could probably do a far great deal of destruction that ours, and it would be impossible to fight back. Also, if they were smarter and more advanced than us, that would make it even more impossibly to try and stop them.

But hey, that's just me.
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#8 Posted: 20:53:50 21/04/2016
Zombies-Nope. Deep personal fear of leaving my house and never being able to come back.

Alien-Maybe, depends.

Monster-If it were on the other side of the Country.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#9 Posted: 20:57:06 21/04/2016
I live in a student apartment building so **** no to zombies. Giant monster thing would probably be the easiest to escape, he's just stomping buildings, not trying to eliminate the entire human race.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#10 Posted: 20:57:40 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
Zombies-Nope. Deep personal fear of leaving my house and never being able to come back.

Alien-Maybe, depends.

Monster-If it were on the other side of the Country.

Well, it would be the city nearest you that the monster would start attacking. For example, if you lived in New Jersey, it'd probably start attacking New York or Atlantic City.

Also, I'm going to go full-out and say that this monster would be Clover. There would only be one of him, but he has parasites that inhabit the areas he's been, and he'd move quickly across the country in his rampage.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:06:50 21/04/2016 by Chompy-King257
SuperSpyroFan55 Gold Sparx Gems: 2265
#11 Posted: 21:02:47 21/04/2016
Probably a giant monster attack, I live in Oklahoma City so a giant monster attack would probably be less painful then zombies because either way i'm dead.
---
eggmans gona pop dat cherry
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#12 Posted: 21:08:41 21/04/2016
Zombies. Minecraft prepared me for zombies.
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#13 Posted: 21:11:49 21/04/2016
Welp, that changes things smilie
I'd just sit out and wait for it to end, if I'm gone by that time then oh well... We all end eventually no matter what our actions are.
Still would try to reason with the aliens, perhaps even work for them.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#14 Posted: 21:13:45 21/04/2016
Quote: Pokemon2

Chompy-King literally said those are Walking Dead-like zombies. As in, they won't just wait for you to kill them while slowkly walking towards you.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#15 Posted: 21:14:42 21/04/2016
Zombies: Sure, let them come. I live in the ass end of nowhere by American standards. If the outbreak started in the closest big city, it would not only take weeks for the zombies to physically drag themselves to the place where I live, but even if they got here through hundreds of miles of woodland, they would never be able to spread fast here. And that's assuming that they would come here of all places, which is not very likely.

Aliens: Probably my last pick. Any civilization advanced enough to get here and attack us we wouldn't be able to defeat in the long run. My chances would be pretty good because I live in what is effectively a small town, but we would still all be doomed in the end.

Monster: I'm good. It's the same as with zombies. Good luck getting here (even less likely now when there's just one of them).
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#16 Posted: 21:15:13 21/04/2016
Quote: Bifrost

Chompy-King literally said those are Walking Dead-like zombies. As in, they won't just wait for you to kill them while slowkly walking towards you.

I watched the show as well
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
#17 Posted: 21:20:03 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost

I watched the show as well

Then haven't you seen the zombies in there? Their A LOT smarter than the Zombies. They can actually run and are sorta fast.
---
#18 Posted: 21:22:49 21/04/2016
I wouldn't say run, more like a fast wobble.
---
#19 Posted: 21:25:49 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan55

Yeah, or maybe a run with a limp.
---
#20 Posted: 21:26:52 21/04/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

And they're not really that smart.
---
#21 Posted: 21:28:44 21/04/2016 | Topic Creator

Well, I mean smarter than Minecraft Zombies, which basically walk like an inch a minute and just let you kill them.
---
#22 Posted: 21:31:02 21/04/2016

Well, I mean smarter than Minecraft Zombies, which basically walk like an inch a minute and just let you kill them.

True...
---
#23 Posted: 00:01:44 22/04/2016 | Topic Creator
Quote: G2nt
cloverfield? no thanks id rather not bleed from my eyes and explode if i get bitten by one of those spider things

Well what would you have then? Zombies or aliens?
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#24 Posted: 01:26:31 22/04/2016
Easy question.

No to Zombie apocalypse. I'd be afraid I would be infected, I wouldn't want to interact with anyone. Even if zombies weren't near me, I would be afraid of getting infected, which is something I would have little control over.

Alien invasion? No, If we're talking War Of The Worlds or Independence Day they would be much more advanced than us. No way.

I chose giant monster. It would have to die/leave eventually right? I could just move away if it was nearby.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#25 Posted: 02:32:10 22/04/2016
Neither.

But if I had to choose, I'd go with the monster attack. It would most likely be distracted by other things rather than focus on just me.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me