darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 81 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4001 Posted: 10:22:59 11/06/2016
Listening to this while waiting for Crash Bandicoot to be confirmed:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4002 Posted: 10:25:41 11/06/2016
Quote: Aura24
You mean this?

Trigger Happy and... Wolfgang? Are on the billboard.

[User Posted Image]

OMG! This would be the perfect level for He... *sees Trigger Happy on the billboard* Darn it!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4003 Posted: 10:37:02 11/06/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
You mean this?

[User Posted Image]

OMG! This would be the perfect level for He... *sees Trigger Happy on the billboard* Darn it!

I personally doubt this is his level, it could be Hex's
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:58:10 11/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#4004 Posted: 10:44:32 11/06/2016
So someone is laying groundwork...

[User Posted Image]
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
BOOMCAKE Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#4005 Posted: 10:52:31 11/06/2016
You mean this?

[User Posted Image]

He looks to funky for Wolfgang maybe a relative? And oh god those trigger happies as show girls.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:54:09 11/06/2016 by BOOMCAKE
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#4006 Posted: 11:27:03 11/06/2016
Hex comes from a normal wizard village, though.
however, she gets associated with Trigger Happy an unhealthy amount in the series because he's the only one that made her laugh in recent times. They could be sharing the level if Wolfgang's there just for show.

Rollerbrawl is the Undead Academy rep, but that's definately not her level. Way too energetic for her.

For those that want to know that story, from Book of Elements Life and Undead;
Everyone wanted to make Hex smile with pranks or gifts, but because no-nonsense she answers with boredom or hostility. However, she busts a gut when Trigger Happy shoots Slam Bam in the ass and he falls on a pile of snowballs. Not making this up. I even scanned that page for proof.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:32:54 11/06/2016 by Bifrost
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#4007 Posted: 11:34:13 11/06/2016
Am I the only one a little disappointed with the figure bases this time round? Hopefully they'll be a lot more detailed/look less cheap IRL.
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#4008 Posted: 11:57:14 11/06/2016
Anyone else notice snow in that spooky level? It kinda reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#4009 Posted: 11:57:26 11/06/2016
Quote: yelvy
Am I the only one a little disappointed with the figure bases this time round? Hopefully they'll be a lot more detailed/look less cheap IRL.

No you're not, I get the impression they're a cost saving exercise.
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
#4010 Posted: 11:59:57 11/06/2016
Better exercise than VV's I hope. One thing is to lack fancy shading and gradients like these display figures, but some SF/SC straight up are plain paint over simple molds sometimes.

Giving a better look at the picture, doesn't look much like an undead level. Feels more like an abandoned village.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:16:08 11/06/2016 by Bifrost
#4011 Posted: 12:06:32 11/06/2016

I actually like the bases for this year
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4012 Posted: 12:23:50 11/06/2016
Well, the design of that level looks really V.V.-ish, but the pure gameplay of Imaginators is soooo TfB.
Looks like we might have reached a good compromise.

I think it could be an Unded-themed level but it definitely doesn't scream it; seems like it's also a slightly more open and explorable area, with stairs and hopefully visitable houses.

Regarding bases, I highly preferred the old design but what really makes me dislike them is that they are so unnecessarily big; they almost looks like they are the reason why Senseis' figures are that huge, not the opposite.

Comic spoilers ahead:
the way Wolfgang is dressed up in that poster reminds me of when the Doom Raiders attacked Skylander Academy disguised as rock musicians.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:26:31 11/06/2016 by Drek95
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4013 Posted: 12:27:27 11/06/2016
We've also got this screenshot of gold waifu.

[User Posted Image]

Nothing really that interesting in it. But between this and the undead level, at least we're seeing more of the game than just Jet-Vac's level.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#4014 Posted: 12:28:06 11/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
Well, the design of that level looks really V.V.-ish, but the pure gameplay of Imaginators is soooo TfB.

I think it could be an Unded-themed level but it definitely doesn't scream it; seems like it's also a slightly more open and explorable area, with stairs and hopefully visitable houses.

Regarding bases, I highly preferred the old design but what really makes me dislike them is that they are so unnecessarily big; they almost looks like they are the reason why Senseis' figures are that huge, not the opposite.

Comic spoilers ahead:
the way Wolfgang is dressed up in that poster reminds me of when the Doom Raiders attacked Skylander Academy disguised as rock musicians.

They attacked the academy...

as musicians?

- - -
---
#4015 Posted: 12:28:58 11/06/2016
Quote: alicecarp
Anyone else notice snow in that spooky level? It kinda reminds me of Nightmare Before Christmas.

Now that you mention it, this town just screams the village of the early kingdom from Alice through the looking glass. A nice small town around christmas time.
#4016 Posted: 12:32:24 11/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03

[User Posted Image]

Nothing really that interesting in it. But between this and the undead level, at least we're seeing more of the game than just Jet-Vac's level.

I'm pretty sure i the screenshot of Dark Wolfgang and Dark GQ, there was a new level. Idk, might have been Jet Vac level.

EDIT: Also... Chompy Pods. Ugh, that means to defeat all villains in the level to get the achievement you'll have to wait for all the chompys to spawn :I

Now that you mention it, this town just screams the village of the early kingdom from Alice through the looking glass. A nice small town around christmas time.

All I see are dead trees.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:33:22 11/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#4017 Posted: 12:35:26 11/06/2016
Trees are "dead" during winter when they're that kind whose name I forgot.

@Pwnage - It's been an entire year, I don't think spoilers are needed.
In Graduation Day, some idiot in the Academy hired the band called Evil Imposters. Three guesses as to who they were. They dropped the disguises pretty quick, though.
---
#4018 Posted: 12:36:19 11/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Trees are "dead" during winter when they're that kind whose name I forgot.

@Pwnage - It's been an entire year, I don't think spoilers are needed.
In Graduation Day, some idiot in the Academy hired the band called Evil Imposters. Three guesses as to who they were. They dropped the disguises pretty quick, though.

I've never read the comics, didn't know it was an entire year
---
#4019 Posted: 12:37:23 11/06/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW

Comic spoilers ahead:

as musicians?

- - -

Yep.
They got invited there since it was Mini's graduation day, and once they were left alone they revealed themselves and started their plan.
Krankcase was so beatiful with the blonde wig. smilie

Regarding the Golden Queen screenshot, that level gives me a strong Rampant Ruins vibe and, my goodness, those Chompies look amazing.
Definitely not the ones from Trap Team, never looked that much at SuperChargers'.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:42:01 11/06/2016 by Drek95
#4020 Posted: 12:41:01 11/06/2016

Comic spoilers ahead:

as musicians?

- - -

Yep.
They got invited there since it was Mini's graduation day, and once they were left alone they revealed themselves and started their plan.
Krankcase was so beatiful with the blonde wig. smilie

Regarding the Golden Queen screenshot, that level gives me a strong Rampart Ruins vibe and, my goodness, those Chompies look amazing.
Definitely not the ones from Trap Team, never looked that much at SuperChargers'.

This is definitely a new design of chompys, I haven't seen these.
---
#4021 Posted: 12:48:41 11/06/2016
It's the same as SC with minor alterations. The King Chompy at Rift to Skylands's very beginning is easy to look at, but there are minor alterations. They look fatter on the legs.
---
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#4022 Posted: 13:21:33 11/06/2016
Wow, we got a crap-load of new images from that Xbox link. Three parts of new levels, some new screenshots of the Imaginator, Golden Queen, and Master King Pen's Sky Chi is in action.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4023 Posted: 13:41:14 11/06/2016
Interesting new images. Waiting for what the Crash pack is about. And this "Wolfgang" in the billboard is like super cool.
---
Bruh
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4024 Posted: 14:08:25 11/06/2016
Little mini-theory: First off, I don't think the Trigger Happies on the billboard there are the Trigger Happy, but just the same species, hence why there's multiple of him. Second, what if this is like Wolfgang's hometown where he's some major rock and roll celebrity?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#4025 Posted: 14:09:40 11/06/2016
Little mini-theory: First off, I don't think the Trigger Happies on the billboard there are the Trigger Happy, but just the same species, hence why there's multiple of him. Second, what if this is like Wolfgang's hometown where he's some major rock and roll celebrity?

It would make sense, I mean Wolfgang is undead and this down just screams undead.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:10:34 11/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
#4026 Posted: 14:14:30 11/06/2016
Wolfgang used to be something else, though. Is possible that after he turned, he attacked his people and that's what's left of it, but the backstory mentions someplace more regal.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:15:02 11/06/2016 by Bifrost
#4027 Posted: 14:17:14 11/06/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Wolfgang used to be something else, though. Is possible that after he turned, he attacked his people and that's what's left of it, but the backstory mentions someplace more regal.

That struck an idea to me.

What if this IS Trigger Happy's level, and his kind lives in that village, and they made that billboard with Wolfgang because he attacked their village when the Doomraiders first took over Skylands and they put the billboard up with their language on it below Wolfgang saying that if you see him run. It would be funny if you played as regular or dark Wolfgang and walked through the village of Trigger Happys and they ran away from you lol.

But maybe when they saw him, that's what he looked like in their eyes.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:18:11 11/06/2016 by PwnageFTW
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4028 Posted: 14:17:18 11/06/2016
It doesn't really look like Wolfgang.

Also, those are some amazingly detailed Chompies.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4029 Posted: 14:49:57 11/06/2016
Looks like that Undead level is the one we will see at E3 and the Jet-Vac Level :3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#4030 Posted: 14:53:50 11/06/2016

[User Posted Image]

I'm pretty sure i the screenshot of Dark Wolfgang and Dark GQ, there was a new level. Idk, might have been Jet Vac level.

EDIT: Also... Chompy Pods. Ugh, that means to defeat all villains in the level to get the achievement you'll have to wait for all the chompys to spawn :I

All I see are dead trees.

You'd understand if you saw the movie. In the movie there weren't any trees at all if I remember correctly.
Back on topic! I don't know why but this could be Wolfgangs hometown. It does look like a small village in a kingdom, as I already said.
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4031 Posted: 14:54:24 11/06/2016
I don't really get people who are saying this is visually VV-ish
I'm getting none of that Cinematic, Expansive, feel that I got from levels like Iron Jaw Gulch
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
#4032 Posted: 16:33:05 11/06/2016
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
I don't really get people who are saying this is visually VV-ish
I'm getting none of that Cinematic, Expansive, feel that I got from levels like Iron Jaw Gulch

I was thinking more about SuperChargers' V.V..

The atmosphere and the colors make it looks like an unseen part of Cludbreather's Crag.
The houses and the pevementation in particular are both very V.V.-ish.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:33:54 11/06/2016 by Drek95
PainterRex Blue Sparx Gems: 881
#4033 Posted: 16:37:25 11/06/2016
Am I the only one starting to think that maybe each level is connected with an older skylander? and you can get the parts of those characters by completing the level? it would explain why only some of the older characters' pieces show up in the creation menu. (Spyro, Camo, etc.)
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4034 Posted: 16:40:03 11/06/2016
I have to admit, as much as I hate it, I do feel a V.V. vibe from Imaginators.
It just seems like something they would do!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#4035 Posted: 16:42:56 11/06/2016
Quote: PainterRex
Am I the only one starting to think that maybe each level is connected with an older skylander? and you can get the parts of those characters by completing the level? it would explain why only some of the older characters' pieces show up in the creation menu. (Spyro, Camo, etc.)

We do know that some legacy Sylanders will appear as NPCs in some levels but not all of them may actually be connected to the level itself like Jet-Vac and Windham.
I'm really curious to see the level structure, especially if we have SuperChargers-like worlds again or if we are back to the older model.

Levels seem pretty diverse and unique and that's already a good sign for me.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4036 Posted: 16:45:36 11/06/2016
I'd prefer to have levels like SF (Except not as long) with plenty of achievements to attempt after you've finished the story. The way it was executed in SC was not only really confusing but also left little room for post-game activities.
#4037 Posted: 17:04:03 11/06/2016
Just came across an image and noticed that the newly (?) shown creation screen seems to have a different hud from the one seen after the reveal:

[User Posted Image]

This most likely confirms they are still working on those aspects.
Assuming this is the new one it definitely looks more TfB-ish and original, and also more polished.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:07:09 11/06/2016 by Drek95
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#4038 Posted: 17:07:31 11/06/2016
Just came across an image and noticed that the newly (?) shown creation screen seems to have a different hud:

[User Posted Image]

This most likely confirm they are still working on those aspects.

There were images that were leaked online that confirmed that this was an earlier version of the game.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4039 Posted: 17:08:20 11/06/2016
Wow that's different. I like it like this though... Also just the pose that that Imaginator is at is hilarious
#4040 Posted: 17:23:17 11/06/2016
I knew it came from the same source as the "Skylanders 2016" logo, but thought they just didn't included the true logo inside the game yet.

That's a pity for me, I actually prefer the old one a bit more even if the more recent is still nice.
Hope they'll improve it even more before the release and hopefully before E3 as well.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4041 Posted: 18:05:09 11/06/2016
Do we actually know when exactly we get to see Skylanders at E3? I really don't wanna miss the hype and more importantly; a new profile pic since others seem to be quicker with saving, cropping and uploading their avatars.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:05:37 11/06/2016 by Deja Vu
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4042 Posted: 18:06:48 11/06/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Wow, we got a crap-load of new images from that Xbox link. Three parts of new levels, some new screenshots of the Imaginator, Golden Queen, and Master King Pen's Sky Chi is in action.

link where???
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4043 Posted: 18:42:01 11/06/2016
Here -

Quote: CakeMc
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#4044 Posted: 18:57:12 11/06/2016
Wow, they changed the Archer name to the Bowslinger name? A little interesting...
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#4045 Posted: 19:10:00 11/06/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Wow, they changed the Archer name to the Bowslinger name? A little interesting...

Bowslinger is more generic, and it could possibly mean alternate attacks where the bow itself is a weapon? Just speculating here.

*squints at the weird north europe town picture* I THINK there's a Yeti on the picture. Look at the door of the nearest house. The robe reminds me of the Yeti Councillor but TFB might be getting too friendly with VV's concepts to take him out of Woodburrow.

The cardboard cutout at the empty town also doesn't seem to be Wolfgang at all. He doesn't have the spikes on the back and the eyebrows are huge.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:15:15 11/06/2016 by Bifrost
#4046 Posted: 19:12:45 11/06/2016
Bowslinger sounds better, IMO.
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#4047 Posted: 19:19:25 11/06/2016
Bowslinger sounds better, IMO.

Agreed, they probably just went with Bowslinger because it sounded cooler and more threatening.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
First | Previous | Page 81 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me