darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 45 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#2201 Posted: 00:46:05 01/06/2016
Quote: fairyland
I'm thinking the guest villian from Nintendo will be the 11th. I doubt Nintendo will suddenly let them have one of their heroes. So technically it's probably twenty and ten for us non-Nintendo users...actually I have a Wii U now. Perhaps I'll get that version instead of my normal 360. Hmm. Decisions, decisions!

I wouldn't count on it. The 11th villain is CLEARLY going to be Kaos. No doubt about it. Mark my words!
DarkPredator Gold Sparx Gems: 2276
#2202 Posted: 00:46:32 01/06/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: DarkPredator
For once, my first impression isn't negative. Usually I hate the looks of the games at first and then warm up to them. The freedom implied by the various sources really interests me. Only one thing could make the game seem perfect in my eyes: if they could actually drop their precious Kaos as the villain.

But would it really feel like Skylanders without Kaos as the villain?

To me, I don't think I'd mind it too much. I'm one of those people who like it very much when games introduce new main villains and are not afraid to do away with some of their older characters. It's just me. Though Trap Team was wonderful by introducing a truck load of new villains, and it's nice that they are returning. It's a step in the right direction, in my opinion anyway. smilie
---
"Still as silent as ever, eh?" - Blue, Pokémon Sun and Moon
#2203 Posted: 00:48:04 01/06/2016
For once, my first impression isn't negative. Usually I hate the looks of the games at first and then warm up to them. The freedom implied by the various sources really interests me. Only one thing could make the game seem perfect in my eyes: if they could actually drop their precious Kaos as the villain.

To me, I don't think I'd mind it too much. I'm one of those people who like it very much when games introduce new main villains and are not afraid to do away with some of their older characters. It's just me. Though Trap Team was wonderful by introducing a truck load of new villains, and it's nice that they are returning. It's a step in the right direction, in my opinion anyway. smilie

Imaginators has the same thing though with the Doomlanders. Those sound AWESOME! I can't wait to see those!
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#2204 Posted: 00:48:29 01/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Ninja'd so never mind.
Um...
Crystal Gem Landers maybe?

I'm already planning on making an earth element Jasper. Depending on the available parts, I might make a fire element Garnet, tech element
Peridot, and maybe even a light element Rose Quartz...
My first and foremost priority is to figure out how to make a Watermelon Steven Skylander
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:31 01/06/2016 by TrapShadowFan
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#2205 Posted: 00:51:00 01/06/2016
So, can we expect a midnight vid drop like SSC?
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2206 Posted: 00:55:04 01/06/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
I'm thinking the guest villian from Nintendo will be the 11th. I doubt Nintendo will suddenly let them have one of their heroes. So technically it's probably twenty and ten for us non-Nintendo users...actually I have a Wii U now. Perhaps I'll get that version instead of my normal 360. Hmm. Decisions, decisions!

I wouldn't count on it. The 11th villain is CLEARLY going to be Kaos. No doubt about it. Mark my words!

Well I have no doubt that there will be a Kaos, but I feel it's him and 9 Skylander villians plus 1 guest. Just saying because of the counting trickery with SuperChargers. They said it was 20 Characters, but for us non-Nintendo users, it was really 18.
---
Stay Cool!
#2207 Posted: 00:57:32 01/06/2016

Well I have no doubt that there will be a Kaos, but I feel it's him and 9 Skylander villians plus 1 guest. Just saying because of the counting trickery with SuperChargers. They said it was 20 Characters, but for us non-Nintendo users, it was really 18.

True, true... But it seems likely that they'll pull a villain from each element and Kaos and that'll be that. Seems to make the most sense to me!
#2208 Posted: 00:58:02 01/06/2016
Quote: DeadPortal

These people are saying "FYI: Skylanders Imaginators will be announced on Wednesday at 8AM ET." I'd bet that's the right time for the hype train to blow right though the forums yet again.

https://twitter.com/skylandersinq
---
Stay Cool!
#2209 Posted: 01:04:06 01/06/2016

Imaginators has the same thing though with the Doomlanders. Those sound AWESOME! I can't wait to see those!

Yup! Besides the custom characters, that is the feature I most look forward to.
---
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#2210 Posted: 01:06:05 01/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Release dates-

EUR: October 14
USA: October 16
APAC (??? Aus?) : October 13

APAC = Asia Pacific. East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania (Oceania includes Australia, New Zealand, etc.)
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2211 Posted: 01:07:25 01/06/2016
Crosses fingers and silently prays for a villain vault thing where you can save your creations, so we don't have to buy tons of crystals.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2212 Posted: 01:08:21 01/06/2016
Well, read you tomorrow, Portal Masters!

This day has been AWESOME, and I can't wait to see the reveal trailer, the press conference, more of the game itself and hopefully some new characters either in toy form or in-game! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#2213 Posted: 01:08:36 01/06/2016
9 'o clock for me then. Sigh, I'll just have to watch from the sidelines again, another day, another morning class with cell-phone threatening practices and another afternoon class without stable internet.
Don't forget screenshots if it looks like it's not supposed to be in the video, like new figures or quadrupeds.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#2214 Posted: 01:09:18 01/06/2016

True, true... But it seems likely that they'll pull a villain from each element and Kaos and that'll be that. Seems to make the most sense to me!

Yep, but tricky is that Kaos was said to be Magic at one stage in Trap Team. He was changed to his own element at the last moment, or so the legend goes. So yeah, he could be the 11th element, Kaos-nium or whatever his thing is called? But I wouldn't be surprised if they decide he's magic either and do whatever with the guest.

Either way, I know I'll be buying a Kaos...well...they just better not short print him and make him an impossible toy like his Trap Crystal and people paying over $100 to get one. That would probably get me to just give up and not bother. It was horrible waiting 3 months and hitting stores dozens of times to finally get one.
---
Stay Cool!
#2215 Posted: 01:10:48 01/06/2016
I just realize that the reveal will be at 7 o'clock for me. Very noice. First I need to save up for Pokémon Sun and Moon and then I'll star saving for this so I can hopefully pick some stuff up on Black Friday, like I did with Superchargers.
---
#2216 Posted: 01:12:01 01/06/2016

These people are saying "FYI: Skylanders Imaginators will be announced on Wednesday at 8AM ET." I'd bet that's the right time for the hype train to blow right though the forums yet again.

https://twitter.com/skylandersinq

Thanks!
---
My FanFiction

HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#2217 Posted: 01:12:05 01/06/2016
I just realize that the reveal will be at 7 o'clock for me. Very noice. First I need to save up for Pokémon Sun and Moon and then I'll star saving for this so I can hopefully pick some stuff up on Black Friday, like I did with Superchargers.

You EST?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#2218 Posted: 01:12:52 01/06/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

You EST?

EST is 8:00 AM, not 7...
#2219 Posted: 01:13:47 01/06/2016
Quote: CountMoneyBone

Unconfirmed for now

It says in the Press Release that it's only Wii U, Playstation and XBOX consoles. No 3DS or Wii

have they dropped the ps3/xb360?

No, they're getting the game smilie
---
#2220 Posted: 01:13:59 01/06/2016

You EST?

Nah, CST. smilie
---
#2221 Posted: 01:21:35 01/06/2016
Do you think this will have cloud-saving for your creations? I really hope so.
---
#2222 Posted: 01:22:46 01/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

That would be helpful! I can envision a Pokémon Bank-like storage system.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#2223 Posted: 01:25:50 01/06/2016
I guess Bowser was the hint character all along. He wears armor and carries a weapon like a sensei (plus he has his koopa troopa "students"), and obviously he's also a villain.
---
Boop me if you see this.
#2224 Posted: 01:26:00 01/06/2016

I was thinking something like the Villain Vault, where you can change what creation you have in the crystal. That way, I'll only have to buy one of each per element.
---
#2225 Posted: 01:28:14 01/06/2016
Quote: SodaPopHD
Okay, so, I've worked it out...found all the sources possible (which were only two) and...

http://royalpharodox18.deviant...-Know-612450531

So the Toys R Us Link I posted yesterday was actually something. Interesting.
Quote: SilverWolf2308
[User Posted Image]

Saw this? Does this mean anything? It goes no where.
---
#2226 Posted: 01:29:09 01/06/2016

I was thinking something like the Villain Vault, where you can change what creation you have in the crystal. That way, I'll only have to buy one of each per element.

Yeah, that's my basic idea. I suppose we can only hope. I wonder if there will be different molds for the crystals. If so, I certainly hope there isn't another Yawn trap fiasco.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#2227 Posted: 01:29:26 01/06/2016
Quote: Muffin Man
I guess Bowser was the hint character all along. He wears armor and carries a weapon like a sensei (plus he has his koopa troopa "students"), and obviously he's also a villain.

I sti... Oh wow, actually...

Well anyway, I'm signing off for the night. I look forward to waking up to 100+ subscriptions...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#2228 Posted: 01:30:44 01/06/2016
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok I only read this stuff now. Feel free to put up a bunch of pictures of Slowpoke or something. Firstly, "Imaginators"? Really? But as I read on, the game sounds great. Also, anyone notice that there's no life Skylanders in the starter packs this year? Plus our first non-Dark Edition Earth Skylander in the starter pack?

Anyway, I'm hyped. But as I said in another topic, after the official reveal, I'm going to stay off Darkspyro until I beat the game. It's been fun, but I really hate spoilers.

P.S. Have fun showering in gummy worms.

We don't know if there will be no Earth Dark Skylander, we don't actually know what will be in the Dark Starter Pack....
---
#2229 Posted: 01:34:02 01/06/2016
Quote: SilverWolf2308
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Ok I only read this stuff now. Feel free to put up a bunch of pictures of Slowpoke or something. Firstly, "Imaginators"? Really? But as I read on, the game sounds great. Also, anyone notice that there's no life Skylanders in the starter packs this year? Plus our first non-Dark Edition Earth Skylander in the starter pack?

Anyway, I'm hyped. But as I said in another topic, after the official reveal, I'm going to stay off Darkspyro until I beat the game. It's been fun, but I really hate spoilers.

P.S. Have fun showering in gummy worms.

We don't know if there will be no Earth Dark Skylander, we don't actually know what will be in the Dark Starter Pack....

He meant that GQ is the first Non-Dark Earth Skylander in a Starter Pack. The first Earth Skylander in a Starter Pack was technically Dark Slobber Tooth, but there hasn't been a plain Ol' Earth Starter yet.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2230 Posted: 01:36:17 01/06/2016
My prediction for the Dark Starter is Dark Master King Pen, Dark Golden Queen, Dark Tri-Tip, an unknown guy, and an extra Creation Crystal.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2231 Posted: 01:36:41 01/06/2016
8am Est.... Great. Right at the start of English class. Why couldn't it be from 11am to 1pm where I have a lot of free time ugh...... Do we know that it will be precisely at 8am or is that just an estimate????
#2232 Posted: 01:38:11 01/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
8am Est.... Great. Right at the start of English class. Why couldn't it be from 11am to 1pm where I have a lot of free time ugh...... Do we know that it will be precisely at 8am or is that just an estimate????

The embargo lifts at exactly 8:00 AM EST. Luckily, I'll be at my Tech School during that time period and will have nothing to do for a solid hour.
#2233 Posted: 01:38:19 01/06/2016
So by 8 AM tomorrow EST (my time) it'll official be revealed?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#2234 Posted: 01:38:51 01/06/2016
My prediction for the Dark Starter is Dark Master King Pen, Dark Golden Queen, Dark Tri-Tip, an unknown guy, and an extra Creation Crystal.

My thoughts exactly. Without the extra character, but yes Dark Master King Pen, Golden Queen and Tri Top and a extra creation crystal. Dark Element? Anyone? :3
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#2235 Posted: 01:40:04 01/06/2016

Yep, Reveal Trailer, Videos and Articles should go up by 8 AM EST.
#2236 Posted: 01:41:45 01/06/2016
UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATIOON!
I hope we find out about more characters, but I think we've heard about enough most likely OFFICIALLY.
---
#2237 Posted: 01:42:32 01/06/2016

Yep, Reveal Trailer, Videos and Articles should go up by 8 AM EST.

Gonna wake up to it, yay <3
---
#2238 Posted: 01:42:50 01/06/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
I think it's just the feminine/human face and the fact that she (they're I suppose would be best) is a Fire Skylander is what's making people think that. I honestly like it. Don't really understand the hatred towards it.

I think it looks pretty meh, but we haven't seen the full thing yet so I'll reserve judgement!

Also, friendly reminder that the embargo lifts at 8 AM EST/5 AM PDT! Articles, Videos and the Reveal Trailer should all go up immediately once that time hits!
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#2239 Posted: 01:46:09 01/06/2016
Sorry if this counts as advertising, but for questions, look here: http://royalpharodox18.deviant...-Know-612450531

I went to every source possible and could only find this stuff listed. Some sources are unofficial, so they're probably not EXACTLY accurate. But judging at how they backed up enough information as possible, it could be correct.
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
#2240 Posted: 01:49:49 01/06/2016
If I remember correctly, two years ago several anxious peoples released their theirs early and eventually everyone just released what they got to the world whenever they felt like it. Last year was a bit more organized. I personally would start checking here a couple hours before 8AM EST just in case "Kaos" happens again. If it wasn't for sleep, I would be here all night on the forum just chatting it up with others.
---
Stay Cool!
#2241 Posted: 01:52:03 01/06/2016
Logging off for the night, can't wait to wake up to my imagination freaking exploding smilie

Night guys!
---
My FanFiction

#2242 Posted: 01:54:13 01/06/2016
I hope we find out about the Fire and Life characters tomorrow! Maybe more villains? I'm hoping for too much though.
IS IT SAD THAT I'M KEEPING A BOOK OF ALL THE UPDATES THIS YEAR?
---
#2243 Posted: 01:55:26 01/06/2016
^ I'm keeping a journal, mate. smilie
---
#2244 Posted: 01:55:43 01/06/2016
I'll think I'll log off for tonight. Hope to continue discussing in the morning!

P.S.- A lot of you have no idea who I am. I have been signed up for a while, I just rarely post and mostly lurk.

G'Night!
---
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2245 Posted: 01:56:54 01/06/2016
If I remember correctly, two years ago several anxious peoples released their theirs early and eventually everyone just released what they got to the world whenever they felt like it. Last year was a bit more organized. I personally would start checking here a couple hours before 8AM EST just in case "Kaos" happens again. If it wasn't for sleep, I would be here all night on the forum just chatting it up with others.

Yeah if it wasn't for the fact that I have school tomorrow I would definitely be up all night just waiting. Either way I'll be up at 6 so here's to hoping stuff happens 2 hours earlier than usual! G'night all! Don't explode from too much hype kids
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#2246 Posted: 01:57:15 01/06/2016
It turns out the guest character is Jibanyan

but seriously this comes out the literal day before my birthday.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#2247 Posted: 02:05:07 01/06/2016
I won't be home till four.

Alright, folks. I'll expect 1,000+ posts when I come home. Cya!
---
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#2248 Posted: 02:12:15 01/06/2016
The only thing I'll wake up at 8 am for hahaha SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW 8AM EST.
First | Previous | Page 45 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me