darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 343 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#17101 Posted: 02:03:28 20/09/2016
From what we've seen of the M.A.P so far, I predict it will be spread out through multiple zones, each one in a different direction. For example, an ice zone is northeast of the Academy, and a desert area housing the Wumpa Islands is seen southwest of it. There are probably more areas in between. Also, the Academy itself looks a bit smaller in King Pen's trailer, though the size of the M.A.P seems to make up for it. We at least know there will be the usual central plaza in it as seen in a post on their social media.

I'm most excited for the fact that Pit Boss can...
...TURN INTO A GIANT SLITHERING SNAKE. He has a bunch of smaller links that make it up too. Perhaps you can make the snake longer in upgrades.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#17102 Posted: 02:12:30 20/09/2016
CAN SOME ONE SUMMARIZE ALL OUR DISCOVERIES TONIGHT? I HEAR BATTLEBRAWL IS BACK?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
HuntTreeRex Green Sparx Gems: 272
#17103 Posted: 02:20:29 20/09/2016
KRANKCASE MEET THE SKYLANDERS ON TOYS R US WEBSITE!!
I hope this wasn't already posted
http://www.toysrus.com/buy/sky...87966-104605266
---
Loved TT, excited for IM
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#17104 Posted: 02:30:46 20/09/2016
It's also on the official website as well.

---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:34:47 20/09/2016 by Aura24
HuntTreeRex Green Sparx Gems: 272
#17105 Posted: 02:41:53 20/09/2016
Quote: Aura24
It's also on the official website as well.

Oh, Sorry, I didnt know krankcase was on the website
---
Loved TT, excited for IM
Darklander Green Sparx Gems: 305
#17106 Posted: 02:46:02 20/09/2016
One question, if I use the Prime Amazon Trial and I would be using the international shipping can I use the 20% discount?
---
The Art of War! smilie
Dark and Dangerous. smilie
I Reign Supreme! smilie
Bloxz Green Sparx Gems: 390
#17107 Posted: 02:46:34 20/09/2016
Before everybody was ranting about acti's marketing but now you are all like woohoo new news great
Then rinse repeat
---
Mysticat = Shrek
Flarewolf = Is Love
Starcast = Is Life
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#17108 Posted: 02:59:40 20/09/2016
When we do get news, it's good, Itls just how the news is distributed that angers most of us.
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#17109 Posted: 03:08:46 20/09/2016
Whoaa. Two-seventy two messages??

The hype isn't good for your health...
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17110 Posted: 03:29:34 20/09/2016
well, the bayonetta amiibo got teased tonight, so I've got all the hype i can physically handle for today.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#17111 Posted: 04:42:28 20/09/2016
Totally unrelated to anything thats been happening but

I really want the Shrine Weapons as available wepons for Imaginators. I particularly like the Sorcerer, Ninja, Quickshot and I what I assume to be the Swashbuckler Shrine Weapons
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#17112 Posted: 06:30:21 20/09/2016
Battlebrawl arena is back. THANKS EON!
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#17113 Posted: 06:52:35 20/09/2016
Quote: Buuzer

I'd prefer Brock over Shellshock or that Gillman Hillbilly anyday.
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#17114 Posted: 06:59:57 20/09/2016
Sleeping must be forbidden.. you wake up and there are more news *sigh*

So where did the arena stuff come from? One of the vids?
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:01:33 20/09/2016 by myskylanders
BatWolf Blue Sparx Gems: 517
#17115 Posted: 07:03:04 20/09/2016
Sleep?

[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie
: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BatWolfGaming
~DEFENDER OF TRI-TIP!~ One does not simply zoo tycoon machinima
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:00 20/09/2016 by BatWolf
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#17116 Posted: 07:49:38 20/09/2016
There're so many enemies to fight in this game, there was like 10 or less enemies in Superchargers in every level.
Here the Battlebrawl Arena with Chill Bill & Broccoli Guy at end of the video:
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:50:31 20/09/2016 by Buuzer
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#17117 Posted: 08:07:24 20/09/2016
Awesome ! i hope broccoli guy and chill bill commentate the battle rounds .
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
KingMed Gold Sparx Gems: 2456
#17118 Posted: 10:02:02 20/09/2016
Quote: Buuzer

Does that means that spell slamzer is back !!!! Hype
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#17119 Posted: 10:32:28 20/09/2016
Wait... Chill Bill and Broc run Battlebrawl now?

WELL.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#17120 Posted: 11:06:53 20/09/2016
I'm not sure I'm excited for battlebrawl. This may mean we may not have proper arenas like in the previous games.

Compared to the arenas of SF and TT for instance, SC battlebrawl felt very short, not to mention you had to go through that dialogue and potion stuff each time before entering it.

I would rather have proper arenas side modes like in TT and SF , with far more levels, challenges and enemies. SC battlebrawl felt like a poor excuse for not including a proper battle side mode like in the two previous games.

That said, if this Battlebrawl turns out to be a complete side mode like in previous installments, it will be good news.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:11:32 20/09/2016 by angelg
JohnnySmasher42 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3063
#17121 Posted: 11:08:43 20/09/2016
THE BOYS ARE BACK BABY
SHELLSHOCK CAN SUCK IT
One thing I've noticed is that this game is kind of the best of both worlds, since it's TfB but has VV things like Battlebrawl, Greebles, Chompies, Inflatrators, and Snot Snatchers.
---
Skylanders is dead and Activision killed it
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#17122 Posted: 11:23:35 20/09/2016
Quote: angelg
I'm not sure I'm excited for battlebrawl. This may mean we may not have proper arenas like in the previous games.

Compared to the arenas of SF and TT for instance, SC battlebrawl felt very short, not to mention you had to go through that dialogue and potion stuff each time before entering it.

I would rather have proper arenas side modes like in TT and SF , with far more levels, challenges and enemies. SC battlebrawl felt like a poor excuse for not including a proper battle side mode like in the two previous games.

That said, if this Battlebrawl turns out to be a complete side mode like in previous installments, it will be good news.

Why would they not make Battlebrawl Island a full-fledged Battle Mode? What are they going to just copy paste the level into Imaginators? That doesn't make any sense! Toys for Bob is smarter than THAT! Gotta have a little faith, you know what I mean. The reason Battlebrawl Island was so basic was because it was just one level.

But, yeah! I'd love an arena mode in Imaginators with bosses like in the Superchargers level
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#17123 Posted: 12:04:21 20/09/2016
The arena actually isn't the same despite being copypasted. In Ember's trailer you see clear skies at the back, so it's probably on MAP as well.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#17124 Posted: 12:13:29 20/09/2016
All I can say is...
The boys are back in town, folks!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#17125 Posted: 12:14:11 20/09/2016
So i guess its safe to say that the magic moment layout is the same as SuperChargers without elemental backgrounds? :/
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#17126 Posted: 12:17:57 20/09/2016
Nothing new, so dissapointed

well, I'll be back

in a few hours.
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#17127 Posted: 12:34:33 20/09/2016
I don't care about anything but Broccoli Guy right now
---
i am trash
#17128 Posted: 12:38:03 20/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

Why would they not make Battlebrawl Island a full-fledged Battle Mode? What are they going to just copy paste the level into Imaginators? That doesn't make any sense! Toys for Bob is smarter than THAT! Gotta have a little faith, you know what I mean. The reason Battlebrawl Island was so basic was because it was just one level.

But, yeah! I'd love an arena mode in Imaginators with bosses like in the Superchargers level

Well, the racing mode is being copy paste, so there are precedents which, unfortunately, may suggest otherwise.

I have obviously noticed the battlebrawl shown in the trailers is new, with new shiny enemies and cool guys in the background, but that doesn't mean it won't be limited to a single level. Compare to the several hours long battle modes of previous installments, SC battlebrawl felt too short... by a long shot...

I still have not forgotten how dissapointed I was when I discovered the "truth" about SC battlebrawl. They won't caught me off guard this time around.

I will exit "ultra mistrustful mode" as soon as I get a solid proof.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#17129 Posted: 12:54:14 20/09/2016
Well, my guess is that Battlebrawl being in the M.A.P. means it is now more (or less) than a level.
I had a similar idea in the past (can't believe part of it is actually coming to life), where you had a big overworld instead of a simple hub and you had to reach different locations to access the various side modes.

So whatever Battlebrawl is now, either a PvE or a PvP arena or even both, I think they wouldn't waste that entire concept on a Story level.
Especially if there are truly only 10 of them.

I actually think the same may happen for Racing as well, maybe by talking to Pandergast on his ship.

Super happy to see Broccoli Guy and Chill Bill again, thought we would have only listened to them on the radio.

I know this games has its flaws, and some of them are big and annoying... But for the first time after SWAP Force I'm not only excited about the plot, the gimmick and the roster, I'm excited about the game itself: and it feels sooooooo good! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:55:39 20/09/2016 by Drek95
#17130 Posted: 12:56:46 20/09/2016
Not to mention the game definately looks very pretty. Yeah, I've yet to see the new Cloudbreather's Crag, but SC had also extremely boring locales between the cool places. SI also seems to have messed with the shaders a bit more, and Mushroom Forest just feels so much better than, say, Gadfly Glades.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#17131 Posted: 12:57:13 20/09/2016
Anybody else thinking that the Elemental Zones might end up being full levels by themselves? They look massive from what we've seen.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#17132 Posted: 12:57:13 20/09/2016
something's gotta happen soon...right?
BB pop fizz Green Sparx Gems: 426
#17133 Posted: 13:02:39 20/09/2016
If mystical are the new nitro I would be really mad
---
Instagram : @Vegeta_bader
Instagram 2 : @Skylanders_epic_imaginators
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#17134 Posted: 13:05:47 20/09/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Anybody else thinking that the Elemental Zones might end up being full levels by themselves? They look massive from what we've seen.

So wait, Senseis unlock a Level Cap, a Power for your Imaginators AND a new Level!!!???

Talk about bang for your buck!
#17135 Posted: 13:08:27 20/09/2016
Quote: Bionichute

They sure do, and a welcome addition. Vehicle Zones and Traptanium Gates showed you can't put too little behind a paywall; while they're no Heroic Challenges, it's a good reward for getting a new character.
---
#17136 Posted: 13:09:41 20/09/2016
LOOKS LIKE CHILL BILL AND BROCOLLI GUY ARE HOSTING BATTLEBRAWL!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#17137 Posted: 13:15:44 20/09/2016
Quote: Drek95
Well, my guess is that Battlebrawl being in the M.A.P. means it is now more (or less) than a level.
I had a similar idea in the past (can't believe part of it is actually coming to life), where you had a big overworld instead of a simple hub and you had to reach different locations to access the various side modes.

So whatever Battlebrawl is now, either a PvE or a PvP arena or even both, I think they wouldn't waste that entire concept on a Story level.
Especially if there are truly only 10 of them.

I actually think the same may happen for Racing as well, maybe by talking to Pandergast on his ship.

Super happy to see Broccoli Guy and Chill Bill again, thought we would have only listened to them on the radio.

I know this games has its flaws, and some of them are big and annoying... But for the first time after SWAP Force I'm not only excited about the plot, the gimmick and the roster, I'm excited about the game itself: and it feels sooooooo good! smilie

Hopefully you are right Drek. Battle modes, both PvE and PvP are one of my faovurite parts of skylanders.

I'm not sure I share your enthusiasm, though. Is true there are some strong points to this game which are undeniable (the gimmick itself for instance), however there is also some information yet to be revealed that could vary greatly my opinion on this game, basically the side modes and online capabilities. I'll just have to wait and see smilie
---
#17138 Posted: 13:38:58 20/09/2016
Well, they do look huge and 10 more levels would certainly help improving the replayability, but I'm still waiting to know more before overly hyping for them as well.

They indeed seem more interesting than just big elemental areas full of enemies, as I thought at first.

So far we've seen the ones for Undead, Earth, Air, Magic, Fire and maybe Water, right?
Really curious to see if Light and Dark will get their own as well but I guess so.

I completely understand you, angelg; just because I'm excited for what I've seen doesn't mean they are the same things which would make you or anyone as enthusiastic as I am.
Just to make an example, I absolutely don't like the Magic Moments and that's a minus on my list but others could simply not care at all about them and it would be perfectly fine

I'm hoping for meaty side modes and online features as well but not crossing my fingers for them honestly.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:49 20/09/2016 by Drek95
#17139 Posted: 13:53:55 20/09/2016
It's not Water because it has Shrines I think. The Realms seem to be just chests and other small stuff.

Seems like Shellmont Shores.

Light and Dark probably will, I just hope they're big as well.

We also have yet to see the Adventures, since the footage we thought was for the first two is actually the Undead realm.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:10:30 20/09/2016 by Bifrost
#17140 Posted: 14:03:14 20/09/2016
Oh got it, I was kinda doubtful about it being a Realm to be fair.

They could reuse assets from Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum, even if I would love if they could come up with something original as cool as them.
I don't remember SuperChargers' Light and Dark Vehicle Gates well, but from what I recall the former was almost spot on but the second was greately disappointing: just a darker Water area.

Just to clear a small doubt, Adventures and Realms were listed as two separate things in the Achievements list, right?
No chance about them being the same thing?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#17141 Posted: 14:11:30 20/09/2016
Separate. The Adventures also had clear themes not relating to element(small vague example - two are villages), so it can't be related.
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#17142 Posted: 14:36:34 20/09/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd

Well, the racing mode is being copy paste, so there are precedents which, unfortunately, may suggest otherwise.

I have obviously noticed the battlebrawl shown in the trailers is new, with new shiny enemies and cool guys in the background, but that doesn't mean it won't be limited to a single level. Compare to the several hours long battle modes of previous installments, SC battlebrawl felt too short... by a long shot...

I still have not forgotten how dissapointed I was when I discovered the "truth" about SC battlebrawl. They won't caught me off guard this time around.

I will exit "ultra mistrustful mode" as soon as I get a solid proof.

There's no chance it's copy Pasted! Why?
1. It was a STORY level in Superchargers, and it's... CLEARLY not one here.
2. Shellshock would still be there if that was the case. Chill Bill and Brocoli Guy took his place.
It's clearly not the same thing it was back then.
3. That was Vicarious Vision's fault, so you don't have any reason to be suspicious of Toys for Bob, who had nothing to do with your disappointment.

Quote: Drek95
Oh got it, I was kinda doubtful about it being a Realm to be fair.

They could reuse assets from Sunscraper Spire and Midnight Museum, even if I would love if they could come up with something original as cool as them.
I don't remember SuperChargers' Light and Dark Vehicle Gates well, but from what I recall the former was almost spot on but the second was greately disappointing: just a darker Water area.

Just to clear a small doubt, Adventures and Realms were listed as two separate things in the Achievements list, right?
No chance about them being the same thing?

Light was in Space.
I think since there was only 1 light and 1 dark vehicle, they themed the elemental Zones based on them rather than the elements themselves.
Hence the deep sea thing (darker water)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:41:51 20/09/2016 by juarmo
#17143 Posted: 14:49:14 20/09/2016
Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I wonder if the Adventures will be part of the M.A.P. or if they will be accessed differently, like SWAP Force's Missions.

Ooooh, boy, I knew having an open-world of some kind would have raised my hype levels to the max. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#17144 Posted: 15:03:01 20/09/2016
It tickles all my collectathon urges too to have an overworld with tiny versions of the chapters as entrances - yeah, it isn't one, but just seeing the next best thing to Grunty's Lair while Yooka-Laylee isn't out will do.
---
#17145 Posted: 15:07:33 20/09/2016
I wonder if the old adventure packs will be playable again?
---
#17146 Posted: 15:32:06 20/09/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I wonder if the old adventure packs will be playable again?

I'd consider ourselves extremely lucky if they all unlock a small explorable area with collectables and maybe small secrets or interactions.

Can't believe they had the time to adapt older levels, but they might release them with patches.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
DeadPortal Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#17147 Posted: 15:39:40 20/09/2016
So what is said M.A.P.?
---
My FanFiction

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/6264483/DeadPortal
#17148 Posted: 15:42:18 20/09/2016
M.A.P. is the overworld hub of the game. Instead of chapter select, now we walk to level entrances ourselves.
---
First | Previous | Page 343 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me