darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 125 of 627 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 625 626 627
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
ZygardePerfecto Green Sparx Gems: 466
#6201 Posted: 04:26:32 04/07/2016
So many characters to eventually get leaked, so little time. It's sad really.
Also, is it odd that they usually don't announce new characters after E3? I would like JUST one new character to be revealed each month leading up to the game's release...

Edit: It wouldn't be that bad IMO to show a new character each month. There still would be plenty of new characters left over by October.
---
Salamence is best Dragon.

Fight me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:05 04/07/2016 by ZygardePerfecto
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1139
#6202 Posted: 05:54:58 04/07/2016
They want to keep it all secret. Until closer to release.
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#6203 Posted: 06:40:16 04/07/2016
Hey guys a new Sensei was revealed his name is Korosensei

[User Posted Image]

He likes candy and can move at Mach 20 and invented the Dark Element symbol

This is obviously a joke, if you can't tell.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4720
#6204 Posted: 08:38:00 04/07/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
Quote: AdamGregory03
Quote: B-BOB358


Does that mean we could have 20 villains and 10 skylander senseis instead? Coz I'm starting to think that'd be better lol, then no one will be upset when the final villain roster is revealed coz there would be enough room for most of what we want.

Also crash apparently unlocks the same brawler technique as King pen so that's a pretty good sign he hasn't taken the place of another life sensei. Otherwise he would've unlocked a different one.


Only thing about that we already know that's not the case, as we've seen another Water-themed Sensei in the reveal trailer.


Here's hoping she was just a really well designed imaginator then lol .


Nope, as of now it's 20 Skylanders + 10 reformed villains and Crash.

Remember when they said "16 Trap Masters and 18 new Cores", for Trap Team?
And then we ended up getting 36 new Skylanders, without including the new Minis.

But great catch with Crash's tecnique, absolutely didn't noticed that.
This basically confirms we are getting a second proper Life Sensei, unless they simply haven't coded Crash's tecnique yet.

And regarding the Water Quickshot in the trailer, she's definitely a Sensei.
If the golden belt and black and golden armor aren't enough (they could be unlocked as parts after all) she appears after the trailer specifically mentions Senseis, along with Tri Tip, King Pen and Wild Storm.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3712
#6205 Posted: 08:54:03 04/07/2016
I think I'm the only one who's afraid that they'll treat Light & Dark as one, split up Element like the last two years. I know there aren't anymore guest stars and Crash is most likely the addititonal character, but something tells me that they'll mess Light & Dark up, I just don't know how.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4720
#6206 Posted: 08:59:17 04/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
I think I'm the only one who's afraid that they'll treat Light & Dark as one, split up Element like the last two years. I know there aren't anymore guest stars and Crash is most likely the addititonal character, but something tells me that they'll mess Light & Dark up, I just don't know how.


It's actually quite probable.
I mean, two games with Light and Dark characters and they've been half the other Elements' rosters in both.
With one Skylander from each Element out Crash could still be part of the 30 count without taking the place of another Life Sensei and there could be room for the rumored 11th villain.

They definitely want to make them feel rare and special but on the other side this is the first year where their symbols appear on the logo, so it might mean something has changed.

It would be one of the first things I'd ask the developers, if I could.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:02:21 04/07/2016 by Drek95
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3712
#6207 Posted: 09:01:45 04/07/2016
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Deja Vu
I think I'm the only one who's afraid that they'll treat Light & Dark as one, split up Element like the last two years. I know there aren't anymore guest stars and Crash is most likely the addititonal character, but something tells me that they'll mess Light & Dark up, I just don't know how.


It's actually quite probable.
I mean, two games with Light and Dark characters and they've been half the other Elements' rosters in both.

They definitely want to make them feel rare and special but on the other side this is the first year where their symbols appear on the logo, so it might mean something has changed.

It would be one of the first things I'd aske the developers, if I could.



I actually don't think it'll happen, since all obstacles for two Skylanders are out of the way.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4720
#6208 Posted: 09:04:46 04/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Deja Vu
I think I'm the only one who's afraid that they'll treat Light & Dark as one, split up Element like the last two years. I know there aren't anymore guest stars and Crash is most likely the addititonal character, but something tells me that they'll mess Light & Dark up, I just don't know how.


It's actually quite probable.
I mean, two games with Light and Dark characters and they've been half the other Elements' rosters in both.

They definitely want to make them feel rare and special but on the other side this is the first year where their symbols appear on the logo, so it might mean something has changed.

It would be one of the first things I'd aske the developers, if I could.



I actually don't think it'll happen, since all obstacles for two Skylanders are out of the way.


I surely hope so.
I hate looking at my other Elements with their 15 figures and then look at Light and Dark, with just three Skylanders each.

I want them to shine (well... At least Light smilie)!
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6209 Posted: 11:10:51 04/07/2016
So, remember how some of the Imaginators packaging pics (specifically Australia/NZ) had a Rift Portal, seemingly with no Trap slot? Well, turns out Acti actually have a Portal like that, which was used to showcase Imaginators to someone from Australia, whereas all American showcases have used a SWAP-Portal.

[User Posted Image]
Source (3:42)

Kind of interesting, though I hope it's just an earlier version of the old portal which we just haven't seen before. Then again, the part with the runes on the engine looks like it was added on top of the existing design... Regardless, it's a pretty odd Portal variation.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6210 Posted: 11:19:42 04/07/2016
Didn't fix how ugly it looks, still.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4281
#6211 Posted: 11:43:44 04/07/2016
Its impossible to fix that hideous thing they call a portal xD
---
r.i.p skylanders
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6212 Posted: 11:52:25 04/07/2016
Actually yes. Extend the flames over the whole border, make it glow, add some shading to the engine. That's less than what's done to some cheaper looking figures.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3712
#6213 Posted: 11:53:25 04/07/2016
That's still the biggest emebarassment of portal in Skylands, I'm using the TT one because it's the fanciest one, yet still resembles the classic one.
Spyro Lover122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1892
#6214 Posted: 11:59:18 04/07/2016
I still really dislike the SC portal, it's just so bland.

Quote: Bifrost
Actually yes. Extend the flames over the whole border, make it glow, add some shading to the engine. That's less than what's done to some cheaper looking figures.


That honestly would have at least made me like it a little more.
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6215 Posted: 12:32:50 04/07/2016
You could probably do a custom like that, but I don't really know how to mess with LED lights if there aren't any, unlike the other Portals where you could simply have hollow additions that reflect it.

On topic, I find it weird we haven't had any big footage of the mushroom level yet. The Windham docks have been played over and over, but it's always the same areas in the other, even the Splatterpillar miniboss gets frequently skipped. What is that level hiding, other than maybe Stealth Elf's dialogue?
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#6216 Posted: 13:21:56 04/07/2016
Its too bad coz this game could've had an amazing portal created for it.

I'd want it to resemble a Japanese temple type border/walls with a crystal platform in the middle.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6217 Posted: 14:39:38 04/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Hey guys a new Sensei was revealed his name is Korosensei

[User Posted Image]

He likes candy and can move at Mach 20 and invented the Dark Element symbol

This is obviously a joke, if you can't tell.



I thought this was real for a second I was like wtf
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5143
#6218 Posted: 14:52:37 04/07/2016
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Hey guys a new Sensei was revealed his name is Korosensei

[User Posted Image]

He likes candy and can move at Mach 20 and invented the Dark Element symbol

This is obviously a joke, if you can't tell.



I thought this was real for a second I was like wtf



I did to for a bit, then I realized who that was and he's likely not suited for a kids game
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6219 Posted: 14:59:43 04/07/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: PwnageFTW
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Hey guys a new Sensei was revealed his name is Korosensei

[User Posted Image]

He likes candy and can move at Mach 20 and invented the Dark Element symbol

This is obviously a joke, if you can't tell.



I thought this was real for a second I was like wtf



I did to for a bit, then I realized who that was and he's likely not suited for a kids game



lol idk who he is but I might make him my avi just because he looks ridiculous
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#6220 Posted: 16:03:15 04/07/2016
^ He's Korosensei from Assassination Classroom.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:50 04/07/2016 by 84skylanderdude
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#6221 Posted: 17:47:31 04/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
^ He's Korosensei from Assassination Classroom.



Let me guess, you said he created the Dark Element Symbol cause he's the reason the Moon's the way it is, right?
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3712
#6222 Posted: 18:08:43 04/07/2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcaC6RAyYZ/

New Imaginator and it's a Smasher... again (there's no end)
The background reminds me way too much of Dragonspeek, though I guess this is the Crash level?
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6223 Posted: 18:09:58 04/07/2016
meh those parts don't interest me
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2904
#6224 Posted: 18:14:09 04/07/2016
Quote: Deja Vu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcaC6RAyYZ/

New Imaginator and it's a Smasher... again (there's no end)
The background reminds me way too much of Dragonspeek, though I guess this is the Crash level?


that club tho...
---
sometimes that japanese future funk be hittin tho...
HeyitsHotDog Platinum Sparx [online] Gems: 5143
#6225 Posted: 18:19:07 04/07/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Quote: Deja Vu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcaC6RAyYZ/

New Imaginator and it's a Smasher... again (there's no end)
The background reminds me way too much of Dragonspeek, though I guess this is the Crash level?


that club tho...



Looks like LL Eruptor's club he uses for a quick second
---
When ever you get scared or nervous about something, you gotta do your best to keep on smiling and Go Beyond Plus Ultra!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6226 Posted: 18:23:55 04/07/2016
The arm textures remind me of Lightning Rod of some reason,but the bracelets aren't his so it's probably just a whatever arm part.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4720
#6227 Posted: 18:23:55 04/07/2016
I absolutely love that club.

And those parts seem fitting for a greek-themed Air character.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
SodaPopHD Gold Sparx Gems: 2023
#6228 Posted: 18:26:00 04/07/2016
Nice muscular princess with a lava club. smilie
---
"Sarcasm is like punching someone in the face, but with words."
"You're not ugly. You're a beautiful monkey."
JOIN THE CAUSE TO SAVE DITTO!
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#6229 Posted: 18:27:14 04/07/2016
Quote: Bifrost
The arm textures remind me of Lightning Rod of some reason,but the bracelets aren't his so it's probably just a whatever arm part.

The bracelets are most likely just gear.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#6230 Posted: 18:59:21 04/07/2016
Quote: juarmo
Quote: 84skylanderdude
^ He's Korosensei from Assassination Classroom.



Let me guess, you said he created the Dark Element Symbol cause he's the reason the Moon's the way it is, right?


Yup.

Quote: Deja Vu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcaC6RAyYZ/

New Imaginator and it's a Smasher... again (there's no end)
The background reminds me way too much of Dragonspeek, though I guess this is the Crash level?


I wish they'd show us some Swashbucklers so we can put this rumor to rest.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Rovaulin Green Sparx Gems: 447
#6231 Posted: 19:05:10 04/07/2016
Finally a cool looking Smasher weapon!

-Rov
---
Hey there! I don't comment much, but I'm always watching! =)
-Rov
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4720
#6232 Posted: 19:09:47 04/07/2016
It's only a matter of time, now.

They showed us a Ninja, which we hadn't seen nothing of before not even in trailers.
There's no reason they won't show us a Swashbuckler, in the next weeks.

But he'll almost surely have a tail for legs. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3473
#6233 Posted: 19:46:24 04/07/2016
Took me a sec to realize they made the statue of liberty in that pic smilie
---
B O N D R E W D D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6234 Posted: 19:48:06 04/07/2016
Quote: TrapShadowFan
Took me a sec to realize they made the statue of liberty in that pic smilie



OOOOOOHHH

that's actually kinda cool
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6235 Posted: 19:48:37 04/07/2016
Also that she's wearing the tiara hat. One Skylander where that doesn't look horribly big or hilariously tiny.
Actually that's one thing that it's good they're using the hats for. Now that they have assets for nearly everyone's heads to adjust to the hats, they could possibly maybe please update the hats for normal Skylanders so they don't look stupid half the time.
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:49:27 04/07/2016 by Bifrost
griswoldthunder Gold Sparx Gems: 2953
#6236 Posted: 19:51:21 04/07/2016
I was reading all of the comments and laughing to myself because I do not think most people realized what they were doing there. It is Independence Day here in the States, after all. An Imaginator made to look like the Statue of Liberty is awesome. Also, shows off the versatility of Imaginators. Happy Fourth of July.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5033
#6237 Posted: 20:00:31 04/07/2016
I didn't realize it because it doesn't look anything like the statue of liberty.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6238 Posted: 20:04:10 04/07/2016
I see it now... And it was posted on the 4th of July... I feel so stupid right now.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
HuskerfanChuck Yellow Sparx Gems: 1225
#6239 Posted: 20:06:35 04/07/2016
Disagree. For what you have to work with, I thought they did a pretty decent in game version. Of course it's not going to look exactly like it. But you can see what they were doing with it.
---
HuskerfanChuck

Repping the Light, Huskers, and Nebraska!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6240 Posted: 20:12:32 04/07/2016
Pretty sure that isn't Crash's level since... Crash's world doesn't exactly have floating islands.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spy...hp?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6241 Posted: 20:14:52 04/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Pretty sure that isn't Crash's level since... Crash's world doesn't exactly have floating islands.



they could make adjustments :3
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bifrost Platinum Sparx Gems: 6699
#6242 Posted: 20:15:40 04/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
Pretty sure that isn't Crash's level since... Crash's world doesn't exactly have floating islands.


The tree model matches. Anything you didn't mention to us yet, Aku Aku? That maybe "converging dimensions" means the whole place crashed into the nearest continent in Skylands?
---
I do art!
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, IT'S TOO LATE
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6243 Posted: 20:20:27 04/07/2016
The screens we've seen of the Crash level look pretty accurate. It's probably just another tropical level.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spy...hp?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#6244 Posted: 20:26:29 04/07/2016
Sorry if this is derailing the topic, but I actually thought of more ways for the villains to work out.

Dreamcatcher could potentially work as a Ninja I think. She could easily fit in with that class since it appears ninjas will be more identified by bodyless shapes. The way I'm picturing it in my head, she could have like a mini tornado formed underneath her which also has her throwing stars or whatever they give her as weapons, and she could control the tornado to throw them at enemies. Plus then they could incorporate the tornado into her figure like with Warnado, which nullifies one of my concerns with Dreamcatcher as a figure (that being giving her stands or something, which would look more out-of-place).

Assuming the mysterious character is a Dark Ninja, then I think Nightshade could potentially work as a Brawler, or maybe even give Fisticuffs that role... Or just use Tae Kwon Crow as a Knight, like people have suggested.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6245 Posted: 20:36:40 04/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Sorry if this is derailing the topic, but I actually thought of more ways for the villains to work out.

Dreamcatcher could potentially work as a Ninja I think. She could easily fit in with that class since it appears ninjas will be more identified by bodyless shapes. The way I'm picturing it in my head, she could have like a mini tornado formed underneath her which also has her throwing stars or whatever they give her as weapons, and she could control the tornado to throw them at enemies. Plus then they could incorporate the tornado into her figure like with Warnado, which nullifies one of my concerns with Dreamcatcher as a figure (that being giving her stands or something, which would look more out-of-place).

Assuming the mysterious character is a Dark Ninja, then I think Nightshade could potentially work as a Brawler, or maybe even give Fisticuffs that role... Or just use Tae Kwon Crow as a Knight, like people have suggested.



OMFG YOU'RE RIGHT.
Deja Vu Emerald Sparx Gems: 3712
#6246 Posted: 20:36:57 04/07/2016
Quote: HuskerfanChuck
Disagree. For what you have to work with, I thought they did a pretty decent in game version. Of course it's not going to look exactly like it. But you can see what they were doing with it.



Every character from a different franchise ever! I sure hope the next Imaginators they post won't be from Classes we already saw.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6247 Posted: 20:40:32 04/07/2016
So what was the time we got the back of box leak last year?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spy...hp?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6248 Posted: 20:42:50 04/07/2016
Quote: Bionichute
So what was the time we got the back of box leak last year?



I think it was sometime during this month
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2433
#6249 Posted: 20:43:09 04/07/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
Sorry if this is derailing the topic, but I actually thought of more ways for the villains to work out.

Dreamcatcher could potentially work as a Ninja I think. She could easily fit in with that class since it appears ninjas will be more identified by bodyless shapes. The way I'm picturing it in my head, she could have like a mini tornado formed underneath her which also has her throwing stars or whatever they give her as weapons, and she could control the tornado to throw them at enemies. Plus then they could incorporate the tornado into her figure like with Warnado, which nullifies one of my concerns with Dreamcatcher as a figure (that being giving her stands or something, which would look more out-of-place).

Assuming the mysterious character is a Dark Ninja, then I think Nightshade could potentially work as a Brawler, or maybe even give Fisticuffs that role... Or just use Tae Kwon Crow as a Knight, like people have suggested.



You are genious! I hope this is the case because I want to see how Dreamcatcher would work, and this is perfect!

Anyway, another thing about villains, we need to think about who would be the best teacher for the villain Sensei, Golden Queen and I guess Wolfgang both have that. Honestly, I feel like they will go with Tae Kwon Crow over Nightshade, just because he is all wise and stuff, but then again, Nightshade could teach the ways of stealing, but I'd rather have Tae Kwon Crow.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1676
#6250 Posted: 20:45:30 04/07/2016
Quote: Luminous35
Quote: AdamGregory03
Sorry if this is derailing the topic, but I actually thought of more ways for the villains to work out.

Dreamcatcher could potentially work as a Ninja I think. She could easily fit in with that class since it appears ninjas will be more identified by bodyless shapes. The way I'm picturing it in my head, she could have like a mini tornado formed underneath her which also has her throwing stars or whatever they give her as weapons, and she could control the tornado to throw them at enemies. Plus then they could incorporate the tornado into her figure like with Warnado, which nullifies one of my concerns with Dreamcatcher as a figure (that being giving her stands or something, which would look more out-of-place).

Assuming the mysterious character is a Dark Ninja, then I think Nightshade could potentially work as a Brawler, or maybe even give Fisticuffs that role... Or just use Tae Kwon Crow as a Knight, like people have suggested.



You are genious! I hope this is the case because I want to see how Dreamcatcher would work, and this is perfect!

Anyway, another thing about villains, we need to think about who would be the best teacher for the villain Sensei, Golden Queen and I guess Wolfgang both have that. Honestly, I feel like they will go with Tae Kwon Crow over Nightshade, just because he is all wise and stuff, but then again, Nightshade could teach the ways of stealing, but I'd rather have Tae Kwon Crow.



tae kwon crow was once my favorite villain from trap team

my first account on darkspyro was named tae kwon crow

let's not talk about it, those were dark times
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
First | Previous | Page 125 of 627 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 625 626 627

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me