darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Imaginators > Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning
First | Previous | Page 117 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 634 635 636
Skylanders General Discussion Topic - Spoiler Warning [STICKY]
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#5801 Posted: 02:56:11 29/06/2016
if traps are being talked like this, then there's no chance of yawn traps at this rate.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5802 Posted: 02:58:05 29/06/2016
Lore's kind of dead in Skylanders now that you can have Jet-Vac talking to Jet-Vac. And if you can have the villains fight themselves in Trap Team, I don't really see why this should stop Kaos from getting a figure. Of course there are ways around this that wouldn't effect the lore...

1. The Kaos we get is the Mirror of Mystery counterpart of Kaos, who has come to help the Skylanders against his real world self.
2. The Kaos we get is a clone of Kaos which is good.

But to be honest, I'm not fond of either of those ideas. I'd rather have a Kaos figure and have the lore messed up instead of not having one at all. I've waited too long for a Kaos figure. I need one - a proper one. Just one.

Quote: skylandsfan
Just saying (if you guys didn't know), there is a blaster tron themed weapon.
[User Posted Image]

In b4 Blaster-Tron gets confirmed as a Knight and everyone loses their minds from salt, hype or a mix of the two.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:52 29/06/2016 by Chompy-King257
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#5803 Posted: 03:07:50 29/06/2016
If Kaos is the "11th villain" so to speak, then I think this may actually be the last game to have him as a villain... Unless VV comes up with some stretched out reason.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#5804 Posted: 03:09:52 29/06/2016
Quote: AdamGregory03
If Kaos is the "11th villain" so to speak, then I think this may actually be the last game to have him as a villain... Unless VV comes up with some stretched out reason.

I think it's the last game in general.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#5805 Posted: 03:22:28 29/06/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

It would make sense for it to be, but I'm sure it won't.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Notsomegoonie42 Green Sparx Gems: 481
#5806 Posted: 03:25:31 29/06/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257

It would make sense for it to be, but I'm sure it won't.

I actually believe it won't be because I think malefor will become a main antagonist before long
---
Heeeeey Yoooouuuu Guuuuuyyys!!! Hahaha - Sloth!
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#5807 Posted: 03:33:43 29/06/2016

I really don't think they would pump money into a new cartoon just to kill the series off right after. At worst the series will just take a one year break or whatever. But I doubt even that will happen.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5808 Posted: 03:38:50 29/06/2016
A year long break might be good for the game in general, honestly.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#5809 Posted: 03:41:23 29/06/2016
I agree. With just one extra year, Vicarious Visions remade the entire gameplay of the series, and also remade all of the characters. If they did that with Swap Force, I'm sure that they can do again, even if the roster is much larger than before.
---
Bruh
B-BOB358 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1029
#5810 Posted: 03:51:24 29/06/2016
There's been talk of a Kaos figure since Giants . So they've probably had a game lore idea in mind for years . Wether that be making a new main villain or whatever we'll have to wait she see.

I'm hoping it's something more interesting/ unexpected then a Kaos figure though. The elements are already uneven thanks to crash, so I don't see why it might not be another guest star or villain.

I would like a Kaos figure, but it feels wrong having him as a figure as sensei . But that's how I feel about all the villains I spose. I wanted them to remain villainous... Not be brainwashed/bargained into being good.
---
SA & Giants are the best skylanders games. I miss the old style.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5811 Posted: 03:55:48 29/06/2016
Hm, what if, by using the Mind Magic he got, Kaos accidentally creates a villain more threatening, evil villain than himself?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#5812 Posted: 04:50:53 29/06/2016
I'm thinking that'll be the case, at least for the boss of this game.

maybe Kaos uses his mind magic to create lots of copies of him self. And that's how we get access to Kaos figures.

I can imagine a comical scene with a room filling up with Kaos' lol
---
#5813 Posted: 05:38:19 29/06/2016
Sales for Skylanders are dwindling. Skylanders Academy has been in the works for a while now, presumably under the pretense that Skylanders would still be selling extremely well. It's not like it's been in the works only since the announcement; it's likely been in the works for at least a year. Most definitely before SC was even released. So the fact that Academy is coming doesn't mean it can't be the last game.

I can definitely see them making this a grand finale before jumping ship. Even if it wasn't planned to be the last game initially, the sales will most likely go down even more. I think this will indeed be the last hoorah for this franchise.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#5814 Posted: 05:42:54 29/06/2016
Wait I have an idea. What if the Kaos figure activates a level or a mode that allows you to be a dark portal master? When you put him on the portal it automatically switches to dark mode and allows you to go through the level(s) fighting the skylanders?
---
Hahahahaha
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#5815 Posted: 06:14:19 29/06/2016
I think sales could go up as they don't have that stupid £12.99 price. Seriously, getting a £10 imagnite crystal as a kid by saving up for 2 weeks is easier than saving up for 3 weeks for a Supercharger core (presuming it's £5 a week). Those figures weren't big enough to justify the price, nor special enough. It was pretty much a core figure. But the imagnite crystals also act as a core, so the price is right. I'm glad they fixed it this year.
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
#5816 Posted: 06:27:51 29/06/2016
Quote: GaiaMemories
Wait I have an idea. What if the Kaos figure activates a level or a mode that allows you to be a dark portal master? When you put him on the portal it automatically switches to dark mode and allows you to go through the level(s) fighting the skylanders?

They wouldn't ever do that, it'd be too good a thing to be in a Skylanders game.
---
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#5817 Posted: 11:16:52 29/06/2016
Sales for Skylanders are dwindling. Skylanders Academy has been in the works for a while now, presumably under the pretense that Skylanders would still be selling extremely well. It's not like it's been in the works only since the announcement; it's likely been in the works for at least a year. Most definitely before SC was even released. So the fact that Academy is coming doesn't mean it can't be the last game.

I can definitely see them making this a grand finale before jumping ship. Even if it wasn't planned to be the last game initially, the sales will most likely go down even more. I think this will indeed be the last hoorah for this franchise.

vv now without the bala brothers can have a surprise up their sleeve, that can shake up things and blow wind in the sales... just have patience and wait.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5818 Posted: 11:24:15 29/06/2016
I still doubt they would get rid of Kaos as a villain for good, because that's what having him in figure form would mean.

Skylanders are the only characters who get sent on Earth, and once they are frozen you can call them back in any moment (personal speculation on how figures work): would be kinda awkward if Kaos was in his Castle, preparing a new plan to conquer the Skylands and all of sudden he got teleported to the Academy, surrounded by many Skylanders ready to make him change his mind.

Not to mention he's a Portal Master, just like us, and he's already proven to be able to break out of figure form; would that mean we would be able to play as him only in this game, because in the next one he would just not work anymore...?
Nope, that's a bad idea.

As dumb as it may sound, I think that's what happen with traps: Kaos escaped his own, so why should the other villains remain?
And BOOM, traps are nearly useless.
Don't think it would be nice to have the same happening to a proper Skylander.

With all the contradicting informations I decided to stick to my personal view: 31 Senseis, 20 Skylanders, 10 reformed villains and one guest-star.
This is what I think until proven wrong.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:25:21 29/06/2016 by Drek95
#5819 Posted: 11:39:14 29/06/2016
I mostly agree,

Also , i just think it's unlikely to have a Kaos figure revealed now simply because it's underwhelming compared to the reveal of the crash figure. I'd think they'd want a real Kaos figure to be the highlight of the game , but he's just over shadowed by crash now.

And Despite me wanting a Kaos figure, I don't want him to be a skylander. I really don't like the concept of " turned good " villains.

Villains should've been their own figure type, but now they arnt any different to Skylanders .
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:41:54 29/06/2016 by B-BOB358
#5820 Posted: 11:47:26 29/06/2016
Quote: B-BOB358
I mostly agree,

Also , i just think it's unlikely to have a Kaos figure revealed now simply because it's underwhelming compared to the reveal of the crash figure. I'd think they'd want a real Kaos figure to be the highlight of the game , but he's just over shadowed by crash now.

And Despite me wanting a Kaos figure, I don't want him to be a skylander. I really don't like the concept of " turned good " villains.

Neither do I, traps were a much better way to handle villains and make them unique, in my opinion.
But they made it clear that all the reformed villains have actually became Skylanders so it still doesn't break any technical rule.

But having Kaos becoming a Skylander after years fighting them directly... It just wouldn't sound right.
Not to mention he's at the Academy as an ally, as of now, but I doubt he would go into the rehabilitation program like the other ones (he actually immediately took the change to try and conquer the Skylands again when he saw it, apparently).
Unless he teamed up with the Skylanders to fight his own Doomlanders which is possible, but unlikely.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5821 Posted: 12:18:33 29/06/2016
Quote: skylandsfan
Just saying (if you guys didn't know), there is a blaster tron themed weapon.
[User Posted Image]

Oh god, the salt is gonna rain.

As for the two years break thing, I think VV could make one of the best games in two years, but I personally would leave it as it is. I really lost a lot of interest in Skylanders after SC (of course not to a point of not caring about the next game) since I really didn't have anything to do, so I fear that after two years I wouldn't be as hyped as now.
#5822 Posted: 12:24:21 29/06/2016
^
^
I could except the "team up " again, if they locked his figure use till after level 15 or something. As why I liked the traps in trap team coz you had to beat story mode first to use him.

Ooooo or if you needed to have a certain high portal master rank to control Kaos , I would be fine with that.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:25:24 29/06/2016 by B-BOB358
SkylandrPurists Emerald Sparx Gems: 3408
#5823 Posted: 12:27:24 29/06/2016
Yep. I spent waaaaaaaaaay to much time on this.

[User Posted Image]

What a cool idea seeing these Light Elements compete against each other!
---
My Watery Warriors: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smilie smiliesmilie
#5824 Posted: 12:34:14 29/06/2016
Yep. I spent waaaaaaaaaay to much time on this.

[User Posted Image]

beautiful

10/10
#5825 Posted: 14:07:05 29/06/2016
Come to think of it, a Kaos figure probably would be too much. I'm just assuming he'd be the most likely choice for the "11th villain" since we've been able to play as him in some form the last two games. It seems this year we've been getting a lot more contradictory info than previous games. But, personally I'm going to join Drek in the "20 Senseis + 10 Villains + Crash" boat now.
---
Check this out! Please?
#5826 Posted: 14:18:21 29/06/2016
went through an older video and

[User Posted Image]

eyyy?
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#5827 Posted: 14:21:44 29/06/2016
Tri trip mace too
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Dark35 Blue Sparx Gems: 931
#5828 Posted: 14:24:04 29/06/2016
Painyatta's candy thing?
---
Buckshot is fluffy bae.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#5829 Posted: 14:45:31 29/06/2016
Guys, I'm quite sure that the Sensei don't unlock Weapons. None of them have so far.

But if they do... R.I.P. Luminous35. Didn't get Luminous as a villain.

Odd how it's called Blast Sword.... PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME TFB. PLEASE.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
#5830 Posted: 14:57:58 29/06/2016
That's definitely Pain-Yatta's lollipop, you can tell because it isn't perfectly round.

However, he should wield an axe according to the sources.
Would be cool if reformed villains unlocked their former weapons, though (Golden Queen aside, of course).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#5831 Posted: 15:04:03 29/06/2016
Quote: ZapNorris

[User Posted Image]

eyyy?

Welp, Pain-Yatta confirmed.

Also looks like Tri-Tip's weapon is there, and that hammer from the reveal trailer.

And... FISH!!!!!
---
Check this out! Please?
#5832 Posted: 15:06:32 29/06/2016

[User Posted Image]

eyyy?

Also looks like Tri-Tip's weapon is there, and that hammer from the reveal trailer.

And... FISH!!!!!

Is that one of those rolling tools for kitchen stuff to flatten out dough I see above the lollipop....

And I don't see Tri-Tip's weapon. The only thing Tri-Tip unlocks is his triceratops headpiece.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:07:13 29/06/2016 by Luminous35
#5833 Posted: 15:10:04 29/06/2016
Tri-Tip's weapon is the silhouette beneath the bone club next to the selected Fireman's Axe.
---
Check this out! Please?
#5834 Posted: 15:10:06 29/06/2016
Quote: Luminous35

[User Posted Image]

eyyy?

And... FISH!!!!!

Is that one of those rolling tools for kitchen stuff to flatten out dough I see above the lollipop....

And I don't see Tri-Tip's weapon. The only thing Tri-Tip unlocks is his triceratops headpiece.

Yup, and there is also a frying pan like the one used by the yellow squid reptile in the Crash reveal trailer.

I noticed a katana in the Blast Sword image... Take Kwon Crow?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:14:31 29/06/2016 by Drek95
#5835 Posted: 15:17:13 29/06/2016
Well, he doesn't unlock his own sword if it is his sword. PortalPowerTV went into the Imaginite Chests option and all he got was Ambush's Headpiece.

Heres what the characters unlock so far.

King Pen: Warriors Ponytail (Headgear)

Tri-Tip: Forehead Fossil (headgear)

Ambush: Grass Helmet (headgear)

Golden Queen: Pharaoh's Pride (headgear)

Wolfgang: Wolfgang Legs (legs)

Crash: Crash Arms (arms)

Nothing found for Ember yet, unless she unlocks part of the Samurai set. Maybe were getting multiple Samurai Sensei?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:20:12 29/06/2016 by Luminous35
#5836 Posted: 15:18:57 29/06/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Actually, Ambush's sword is there too.

Yep, the problem is we still don't know which Senseis' parts are unlocked by them and which are found in Imaginite Chests (I think that's part of the second category, if I remember correctly).

I also think that only locked parts give the "awarded by" message.

As for Ember, I did saw her weapon used by an Imaginator in the reveal trailer but at this point it seems like Senseis unlock armor pieces or body parts,instead of weapons.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:27:55 29/06/2016 by Drek95
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5837 Posted: 15:42:01 29/06/2016
Regardless if they want this to be the last game or take a few years off then I'd really like them to make some HD remakes of the first two skylander games. Let all skylanders and Imaginators play, a few new Elemental zones and if they want to add in maybe two new figures a Light and Dark Giant.
wideawakewesley Emerald Sparx Gems: 3281
#5838 Posted: 17:03:15 29/06/2016
Underwater levels?

https://twitter.com/Skylanders...199819034824704
---
Contributor to Family Gamer TV - http://www.familygamer.tv/
Follow me on twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wideawakewesley
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#5839 Posted: 17:08:45 29/06/2016
Quote: Drek95
Quote: Drawdler
Actually, Ambush's sword is there too.

Yep, the problem is we still don't know which Senseis' parts are unlocked by them and which are found in Imaginite Chests (I think that's part of the second category, if I remember correctly).

I also think that only locked parts give the "awarded by" message.

As for Ember, I did saw her weapon used by an Imaginator in the reveal trailer but at this point it seems like Senseis unlock armor pieces or body parts,instead of weapons.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, we saw the weapons for Tri-Tip, Pain-Yatta & Ambush.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#5840 Posted: 17:11:55 29/06/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley

That's just the mushroom level from E3. However, those are some nice camera pans, if we don't get good Achievement pictures these could be nice for the wiki later.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5841 Posted: 17:12:57 29/06/2016
Quote: wideawakewesley

Just looks like Island of Monkeys. Though it's interesting to note that the first part of the level seems to be inside a giant cave. I don't think we've ever seen a level inside of a cave
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5842 Posted: 17:14:12 29/06/2016
Makes me wonder... how much freedom will we get with the selfie camera? We haven't really seen anyone trying to test the limits of that.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5843 Posted: 17:14:51 29/06/2016
That's the level NPC Eruptor will be in.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#5844 Posted: 17:15:27 29/06/2016
Quote: Nightmoon
Makes me wonder... how much freedom will we get with the selfie camera? We haven't really seen anyone trying to test the limits of that.

I'll say it before any creep does. Upskirt photos if zoom and spin have enough range. Almost too sure Acti will put black holes on dresses like some characters in Smash Bros. because someone's gonna do it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:55 29/06/2016 by Bifrost
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5845 Posted: 17:15:52 29/06/2016
It looks like it can be at any angle besides where the camera was naturally facing. At least from what I can tell, it looks like the camera can't pan 100% around your character. I'm really excited to get really awesome action shots.
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#5846 Posted: 17:18:06 29/06/2016
Of course someone's going to be that immature smilie

I was thinking about zooming out and moving the camera away for some awesome level overview shots!
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
First | Previous | Page 117 of 636 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 ... 634 635 636

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me