Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > That Stuff but not nonsense thread made by Wind
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
That Stuff but not nonsense thread made by Wind [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 00:02:44 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Crisis adverted, go further down for the new point of this thread.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:02 21/10/2015 by Windumup
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 00:14:35 16/10/2015
Why?

Seriously though, sounds like this is serious, why are you thinking this way? I may be jumping to conclusions fast, but with the whole "please remember me" are you considering suicide? I don't know what's up that's making you feel sad, but Cynderfan has a good point. Don't do anything you're going to regret. Things will get better, and sometimes they're going to get really bad, but it happens to everyone and it doesn't mean you should give up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:15:52 16/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#3 Posted: 00:22:42 16/10/2015
You can't just say something like this and then not expect people to ask for clarification :/

But yeah, don't I'd anything you'll regret.
---
now its time to get funky
#4 Posted: 00:22:53 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I will just make this short as it is really sad to talk about. A certain someone read another certain someone's email. (Let's call the second certain someone, Hope. It fits ) Then the first certain someone got mad that Hope would hide someone (No not a dead body, but someone from here) and ban her from an upcoming dance. And to an extension ban her from the DS user I mentioned before.
Sorry if the details are vague
---
#5 Posted: 00:27:54 16/10/2015
It doesn't sound like the end of the world to me.

Much less a "path of destruction".

It probably means a lot to you, so hopefully I don't sound mean. Everything will get worked out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:11 16/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
#6 Posted: 00:33:00 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael

It probably means a lot to you, so hopefully I don't sound mean. Everything will get worked out.

The path of destruction doesn't lead to anything but a pool of blood and a scar on those who knew.
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#7 Posted: 00:35:58 16/10/2015
How did I know this would be friend/relationship drama

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time right now, but please don't do something you'll regret. Things will get better, it really is not the end of the world, I promise. If you need someone to talk to, just let me or someone else know and we will do what we can to help. Everything is going to be okay.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#8 Posted: 00:36:24 16/10/2015
It's okay.
It sounds like high school drama. Everything will be fine in the end. This isn't ruining anyones lives.

Quote: Windumup

The path of destruction doesn't lead to anything but a pool of blood and a scar on those who knew.

Take a shortcut then. Go around it. Something. The path of destruction doesn't sound like a safe path.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:37:27 16/10/2015 by Badwolfmichael
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#9 Posted: 00:43:48 16/10/2015

The explanation seems a bit vague, but that still seems a bit drastic of a conclusion to jump to.

**** happens, such is life. It's a miserable dark pool where people do nothing but spread hate and despair. People will hurt us, there will be times when they'll hurt us deeply, but it still isn't the end of the world. Life goes on. It'll be painful, but you learn to keep going and find something to keep hope to. Even when all seems lost, and the only answer seems to be an end, a light is always at the end of the tunnel to keep hope going, it's simply a matter of finding that light and clinging to it with everything you've got to give you the strength to keep going and eventually be able to ignore the misery and hate altogether, focusing solely on the light that keeps you going.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#10 Posted: 00:53:19 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Why did they even go through her emails, don't they have any sense of trust?
---
#11 Posted: 00:57:13 16/10/2015

People are cruel like that sometimes, but maybe you should take it up with them instead of telling all of us about things that really aren't any of our business. And violence is not the way to do it. I'm honestly really confused about what is going on but you seem to be making a mountain out of a molehill here, so please just don't do anything.. stupid.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 00:59:08 16/10/2015
Before you do anything harmful that you might regret, try to think about if it makes logical sense and if it will really solve the issue. There's more productive methods to cope with things than to harm yourself or end things permanently.

That is, implying "please remember me" is a request to people in your real life as well.
#13 Posted: 00:59:20 16/10/2015

There are mean people. And they're going to do mean things unfortunately, sometimes unexpectedly, but maybe you should talk to them or not post it on this forum? Not trying to offend you, it's just that I don't know if a Spyro forum is the best place to talk about this. I wish you luck though.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#14 Posted: 01:20:05 16/10/2015
You should never let the sun set on tomorrow before the sun rises today.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#15 Posted: 03:17:21 16/10/2015
Eh, I lost mine ages ago.

Nothing truly surprises me anymore. XD
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#16 Posted: 04:56:25 16/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Yep I lost all hope in the world, now the path of my destruction begins.
---
#17 Posted: 05:03:28 16/10/2015

How about you go to sleep instead. You'll probably feel a little better in the morning.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#18 Posted: 18:52:54 16/10/2015

Hoping that you followed Avatari's advice and went to sleep last night, are you feeling this same way today? What does this path entail? What do you intend to accomplish doing so?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#19 Posted: 19:36:22 16/10/2015

I hope you understand that your "path of destruction" (assuming it is as it sounds) will only lead to worse, likely for yourself.

If you've made up your mind about doing something stupid, I can't change it for you, but there are worse things out there than heartache and lost trust. Keep your head and mull it over. I guarantee that things will seem a lot clearer in the end.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#20 Posted: 20:23:13 16/10/2015
Please don't do this... Don't listen to those idiots! Yes, Crap can happen, But don't let some b**** do this to you!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#21 Posted: 00:20:09 17/10/2015
Now I may sound like a dummy asking this, but what does "path of destruction" actually mean?

Judging by others comments it is something to be taken seriously while I thought it was just Windumup being derpy and saying weird things (Like usual in S&N),

but now that I see everyone taking it seriously I would like to know what it actually means.

Kthxbai ^.^
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#22 Posted: 07:21:30 17/10/2015
Quote: cowpowa23
Now I may sound like a dummy asking this, but what does "path of destruction" actually mean?

Judging by others comments it is something to be taken seriously while I thought it was just Windumup being derpy and saying weird things (Like usual in S&N),

but now that I see everyone taking it seriously I would like to know what it actually means.

Kthxbai ^.^

I think we would all like to know just what he meant with that.
#23 Posted: 09:16:49 17/10/2015
I'm honestly just basing it off of this:

So it can't be good.

Windumup I hope you're doing alright.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#24 Posted: 16:23:55 17/10/2015
It says he last logged in around 5 AM this morning so at the very least he probably hasn't done anything too drastic.
#25 Posted: 13:06:56 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
It got worst, we aren't even allowed to be friends.
---
#26 Posted: 13:39:35 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
I think I have given up on the "path of destruction" (and to those who couldn't tell, yes the path of destruction leads to suicide ) but instead I am picking a new path. A path that may either help me fall in love but at the same time make my options EXTREMELY limited.
I don't have a name for this path but if you notice a change on my guestbook, that is part of the change. Why should I live my life as a male when people will practically THROW themselves at me if I was female, I would still love females though. (Go ahead and make all the "Haha windumup is now a girl and is GAY/Lesbian" jokes now" so when I do get the surgery a long time from now, I would have already forgotten the insults)
What are even the odds of finding a lesbian/bi female gamer anyways? 1 in 10000000000000000000 odds?
---
#27 Posted: 13:53:36 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
So you're becoming trans...because you think girls would like you more? What?

No, I am doing it because if I am not happy being male then why should I stay male?!! Yes I will be swarmed by thirsty gamer guys (No hate on my birth gender, but most of us would do anything to even know a gamer girl outside the internet.) but that is a better existence then what my life is!!
I'd rather be noticed then not have any eyes looking my way.
---
#28 Posted: 13:58:37 20/10/2015
So you're becoming trans...because you think girls would like you more? What?

No, I am doing it because if I am not happy being male then why should I stay male?!! Yes I will be swarmed by thirsty gamer guys (No hate on my birth gender, but most of us would do anything to even know a gamer girl outside the internet.) but that is a better existence then what my life is!!
I'd rather be noticed then not have any eyes looking my way.

...And you're not happy being male because you can't find a girlfriend?

I hope you understand that simply choosing to change your gender won't solve any of the problems that you had with finding love in the first place. If anything it will just make things more difficult and complicated, for a very long period of time at least. No, guys won't swarm over you, more likely you will just alienate yourself from others.

While I'm happy that you gave up the idea of suicide, I'm not really sure if you're making the right choice for the right reasons.
#29 Posted: 14:04:38 20/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Well if you legitimately don't feel comfortable being male, then I don't mind.

But being trans isn't going to make anyone like you more or make anyone any more or less attracted to you, just so you know.

And there's plenty of girls who play video games, what the **** are you on about?

I am not being sexist, I know there are plenty of girls interested in gaming (from casual to hardcore) but there is still the odds of meeting one. Here is a challenge, try to find a girl that you don't know (High School is a good place for those who are like me and still in school, lots of girls there.) but more specifically a gamer girl.
If you don't find one, keep track of how many days till you find one. You may even find one that is a gamer girl but doesn't say they are.

Unless I use a dating app or something (I may be catfish'ed on those) I still have to deal with the odds of even meeting one.
If I was a girl though and wore lets say a legend of zelda shirt, there is bound to be some attention my way.
---
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#30 Posted: 14:15:11 20/10/2015
that isn't quite how it works

your gender won't improve your chances of getting a girl/boyfriend
---
self professed austGAYlian
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#31 Posted: 14:19:34 20/10/2015
is this a joke or?
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#32 Posted: 14:53:14 20/10/2015
HERE COMES GREENY, YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GENDERFLUID, READY TO TELL HER OPINION ON THIS

If your truly uncomfortable being male, I'd say to go for it! I've struggled for years with my gender, and it can be a pretty difficult path, but if it makes you happier, so it!

Quote: ReshiramForever
that isn't quite how it works

your gender won't improve your chances of getting a girl/boyfriend

^That.
That's my only real argument here.
In fact, depending on where you are in the country, it might make it even harder. At least I can pass as both genders, people who are trans don't always get that blessing. There's a lot of bigoted people out there, and it really could be potentially dangerous for you just being openly trans. As for the dating situation, you still seem young. There's plenty of time to find out who you like and plenty of people to meet. Maybe by the time you really do fall in love, you'll be fully transitioned and ready to take on the world!
Love doesn't come just by your gender. Love is somewhat of a miracle. It happens when you least expect it, and hopefully continues until the day you die. It really has nothing to do with your gender identity, only who you are when and where the pieces can fall into place.
#33 Posted: 15:10:15 20/10/2015
Dude you're only 18 and there's like seven billion people on this planet, you are going to meet plenty of people in your life and you still have plenty of time to do it. If you want to change your gender then fine, but don't do it just because you think you'll have a higher chance of finding a date because you're probably going to be disappointed.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#34 Posted: 15:18:07 20/10/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
Dude you're only 18 and there's like seven billion people on this planet, you are going to meet plenty of people in your life and you still have plenty of time to do it. If you want to change your gender then fine, but don't do it just because you think you'll have a higher chance of finding a date because you're probably going to be disappointed.

^This too.
Do it because you'll be more comfortable, not just to get a date.
Like Samius and I said, being trans might even make it a little harder, but if you're more comfortable with being female, go for it.
#35 Posted: 15:33:16 20/10/2015
I am not being sexist, I know there are plenty of girls interested in gaming (from casual to hardcore) but there is still the odds of meeting one. Here is a challenge, try to find a girl that you don't know (High School is a good place for those who are like me and still in school, lots of girls there.) but more specifically a gamer girl.
If you don't find one, keep track of how many days till you find one. You may even find one that is a gamer girl but doesn't say they are.

Unless I use a dating app or something (I may be catfish'ed on those) I still have to deal with the odds of even meeting one.
If I was a girl though and wore lets say a legend of zelda shirt, there is bound to be some attention my way.

Okay, I want to help you and thus I'm going to keep it real. Do what you want, but at least be aware of the realities of your choices.

Let's face it, you come off as being very desperate to get into a romantic relationship. Don't sweat it, that's completely understandable. A lot of young people have the same problem and if this is your reason for wanting to change your gender then you're on the wrong track.
You're still young, there is nothing in your life currently that will not improve as you grow. Your looks/style, your confidence, your social situation/skills, it will all get better with experience and I guarantee you that what you're experiencing now will seem like less of a problem in the future.

The solution that you came up with is essentially what psychologists call "magical thinking". It is "the attribution of causal relationships between actions and events which seemingly cannot be justified by reason and observation."
An example of this kind of thinking is someone telling him/herself "If I lose weight, a person I like will love me."
Success in love and long-term relationships are things far more complex than simply dieting, but the person engaging in magical thinking refuses to see that. He/She instead fixates on a single aspect of the problem and blows its significance way out of proportion. In their minds it is only about them doing this one thing to achieve all the desired results, but in reality what they're doing doesn't solve their problem at all.

If you're thinking of changing your gender because you had a couple of setbacks in your love-life, and thus you think that everything will magically take a turn for the better if you do; it's just that, magical thinking. In reality the whole issue is far more complex than that and you're just looking at it from a misinformed perspective. Undergoing hormone treatment and a sex change operation will not automatically make you an attractive, socially fluent female that guys and girls lust over. It's not even a guarantee of that ever happening, ever.
So if this is the case, then what you're thinking is false and you should really reconsider your options.

However, if it's an identity thing; IF you really want to be female and don't want to be male, and it has nothing to do with simply getting a girlfriend, then and only then is this a good idea. Even then it's better to not make a choice like that lightly.
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#36 Posted: 18:50:38 20/10/2015
Dude.Don't do surgery.Be gender fluid.Your 18 you are not 100.Surgery in my openion.Is horrible.its not natual to change your body like that.The results are unsettling......I think the world is trying to make people transgender but thats a different talk....
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#37 Posted: 18:59:42 20/10/2015
Look man, I would think about this a bit more.

This is a big decision, and you decided to do this 4 days ago. At least have a month to think about it. Like Samius said, you sound really desperate. You don't have to have a girlfriend. Just sweat it, you will get a new one. This is such a big decision. You sure you want to do this?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#38 Posted: 19:04:38 20/10/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Dude.Don't do surgery.Be gender fluid.Your 18 you are not 100.Surgery in my openion.Is horrible.its not natual to change your body like that.The results are unsettling......I think the world is trying to make people transgender but thats a different talk....

what

you cant just be gender fluid yo

and what do you mean by saying that "the world is trying to make people transgendered"?

TV shows....internet....Shoving ....it....down.....your.....throat.....
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#39 Posted: 20:45:25 20/10/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

*COUGH*thatskindoftransphobic*COUGH*

The surgeries necessary for fully transitioning aren't that horrible, and the results aren't as unsettling as you're led to believe.

I'm genderfluid and want Hormone Replacement Therapy, but that doesn't mean I'm trans. The same goes for her. If she wants to get surgery or HRT, regardless of whether she's trans or genderfluid, that's her choice. If it helps her feel comfortable in her own body, then she should.

And if anything, the world is trying to make people stay the same. >.>;
Not as many places in the world are as accepting as you think.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#40 Posted: 20:57:33 20/10/2015
I think I have given up on the "path of destruction" (and to those who couldn't tell, yes the path of destruction leads to suicide ) but instead I am picking a new path. A path that may either help me fall in love but at the same time make my options EXTREMELY limited.
I don't have a name for this path but if you notice a change on my guestbook, that is part of the change. Why should I live my life as a male when people will practically THROW themselves at me if I was female, I would still love females though. (Go ahead and make all the "Haha windumup is now a girl and is GAY/Lesbian" jokes now" so when I do get the surgery a long time from now, I would have already forgotten the insults)
What are even the odds of finding a lesbian/bi female gamer anyways? 1 in 10000000000000000000 odds?

Honestly, I did get that impression and am glad you didn't go through with it.

Before you do anything rash, much less try to come out to people, please think this through. If you are truly uncomfortable in your body and are unhappy being a male, and I mean truly, not just after what a break-up (and what I can only assume to be a messy one at that) leaves you feeling, then that's one thing and it's fine.

However, going about this for a better chance at finding love will not work out for you in the long run. Instead it will only create a sense of gender-disassociation as opposed to helping relieve one, then may instead be counter-productive to your goal as there are people against the idea of being with a Trans person and make your pool of potential significant others even smaller than you imagine.

For the record, I would like to note that I know a number of gamer girls in real life and online. The main person I partner up to play League of Legends with is a girl. I know a number of girls who play Magic the Gathering (not a video-game, but the principle remains), a number of which also do play video-games. At lunch in High School, I would play MarioKart with a group of friends every day, at least half of which were girls. The odds are not that out of reach.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me