Page 1 of 1
Land Trophy Tracks? [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 01:25:27 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry again for posting another topic that'll most likely get taken down shortly... But can anyone who has the guide or something tell me what the two tracks the Land Trophy unlocks are?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#2 Posted: 01:43:22 15/10/2015
The one for Count Moneybone is called The Afterparty, and it's basically just a day of the dead themed race track.

The other one I'm pretty sure is called Arkeyan Vault, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can't tell from the name, this is basically just Rampant Ruins from Swap Force as a race track.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#3 Posted: 01:59:33 15/10/2015
Doing the Sea and Sky tracks were easy, but doing the Land tracks are super hard and more challenging. Hopefully, the new Land Vehicles will be more helpful and much faster like the Burn-Cycle's secondary ability to speed up while holding down the secondary attack button. Can't wait to get the Land Trophy with Moneybone's ugly mug on it.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 02:48:21 15/10/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Chompy-King257
The one for Count Moneybone is called The Afterparty, and it's basically just a day of the dead themed race track.

The other one I'm pretty sure is called Arkeyan Vault, but I'm not entirely sure. If you can't tell from the name, this is basically just Rampant Ruins from Swap Force as a race track.

Thanks!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5 Posted: 02:55:22 15/10/2015
The Afterparty and Temple of Arkus are what they're called.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me